Pregnant Milky Milf Ch. 04

Story Info
Meera loses control on her first overnight stay.
3.4k words
4.61
26.8k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anand remained professional all week and I could see desire in his eyes but he stayed away from me. I had regrets about my decision and I wished Anand would take me the way he had before.

My situation at home was becoming more difficult. My husband would always make flimsy excuses about having to stay late at work. Anand continued to buy me lingerie and I would wear it the next day for him. I would come to his office before I started work and show him what I was wearing.

He would just nod his approval and I would go back to my office. I did not wear these for my husband and I wore the "ugly beige" sets for him. He had no interest in sex, not even missionary which was so much better with Anand anyway.

His lack of interest in sex hurt my self-esteem. Our marriage made me feel not worthy as a woman and it added to my insecurity. My only reason to stay in the marriage was our son.

I always thought about Anand and I wondered if he really meant his words about me being sexy and attractive? Was it just easy sex for him or did he really think this?

I had to look through last 3 years of data on the performance of the service contract and the costs of the services provided.

On my own initiative I contacted several other companies to find out their rates. They were very similar but I found some hidden charges in the contract that other companies had never heard of.

It was 2 days before the meeting and I passed my findings to Anand. Our hands touched as I handed the report to him and he we both looked at each other but he quickly turned away. Did he feel anything for me beyond sex? Did I want him to or did I just want the perverted sex?

He said he would read over the report and come back to me. It was a 2 day stay in Chennai and I expected some resistance from my husband but to my surprise he did not raise any objections and seemed almost eager for me to go. He wanted more freedom with his mistress and I thought about him fucking her in our bed which made my skin crawl.

The next day Anand called me into his office. I went to him and he said, "This report is brilliant and it will help a lot tomorrow. We are flying out tonight as the meeting is early. Do you have everything ready?"

I nodded, "Yes sir. I am packed and ready."

He then picked up a gift box from the side of his desk and said, "I will have a driver pick you up this evening. I bought something for you. It is just a little gift to thank you for helping me with this meeting."

I bowed and said, "Sir thank you so much. You are too kind."

I opened it and it was a red see through baby doll with a thong. I had never owned sleepwear like this and I felt self-conscious at wearing this. Would he expect sex on our trip? I needed it more than he could imagine but I had to try and resist.

His driver picked me up that evening and I was just wearing a casual dress. I was sad to be leaving my son but my husband seemed indifferent.

We arrived at the hotel in Chennai and the receptionist gave us keys for two rooms and I felt a disappointment come over. Why was I hoping we would be in the same room?

Anand tipped the staff as he dropped the bags off for us. He said, "The rooms should have a connecting door and I will leave my door open. If you need anything just come into my room."

A part of me was pleased to still have this connection and not two completely separate rooms, "Sir thank you. Do you want to go over the meeting points before we go to sleep?"

He nodded, "Yes. I think that is a good idea. Please come when you are ready."

I was going to wear a normal pyjama set but then I saw the gift. I always wore his gifts and showed them to him and I felt myself wanting to expose myself to him and see if it had a reaction on him. As I slipped it on and felt against my skin I could feel sensuality flow through me. I could feel the hint of moisture on my nether lips already.

I wore the baby doll with the thong before placing a robe over it and knocked on the door. He said, "My door is open, just walk through."

As I walked in, he was sat on a seat in just his robe. Was he wearing anything underneath it? Why was I thinking of this? I had to keep control.

He had papers spread out over the table and he invited me to take a seat opposite him. He was going through the points for the meeting and I went through what I thought the key points were.

I kept glancing over at the parting in the robe and my mind just kept wondering if he was naked. Why were my thoughts so perverted?

He then moved and robe parted just enough for me to catch a glimpse of his cock. I was getting moist from this interaction and I crossed my legs causing my own robe to part slightly and expose my legs up to my thong.

I loved the way his eyes devoured my body, it was the only time I felt sexual and desirable.

I suggestively said, "Sir thank you for buying me so many gifts. Even today I am wearing the baby doll you bought me."

I wanted him to ask to see it. I wanted to show it to him, "Please show me how it looks."

I stood up and slowly almost seductively began to remove my robe. I had waited too long and I needed him now more than ever. He then motioned at me as he stood up, "I want to show you something."

I followed him and he stood me in front of a large mirror as he said, "I don't want to ever hear you say you are not attractive or sexy or beautiful. You are a goddess. I want to show you what I see."

I was shy and my head was facing down when he lifted my chin for me to look in the mirror. He brushed my hair behind my shoulder, "You are the most beautiful sight. I love to look into your alluring eyes and caress your skin."

He ran his fingers over my cheek and down my neck to around my shoulder. His tender touch sent goose bumps down my body.

His focus was now on my body and I could only imagine how moist I was between my legs.

He played with the straps on my shoulders, "Your body is so divine. I can never stop thinking about it. As soon as I see you, my dick becomes as hard as a rock. I want to feed on your breasts every minute of the day."

He dropped straps from my shoulders, bringing my breasts into view. My nipples were already engorged due to my aroused state and the first drops of milk could be seen on the tips of nipples. I sighed as I felt the arousal as he directed, "Look at these nipples. They are a thing of beauty. So engorged and so erect. They are begging to be sucked. A man cannot resist such an invitation."

He lowered the baby doll further down to my hips. He placed his hands along the side of my body when I wanted his hands squeezing my engorged breasts, "Your body is so incredible. To think less than a year ago you gave birth. You are in amazing shape."

He lowered the baby doll below my ass and let it fall down, "The view from behind is the most majestic but unfortunately you cannot see." He then moved his hands over my curved hips and to my rounded ass and said, "Your curves are perfect and I would not change a thing about you."

I felt a sensuality and sexual confidence come over me, his words had put me under his spell. I turned around to face him. I could not help myself and I locked him in a kiss. He kissed back and we fell into each other. I opened his robe and his naked cock was pressed against my belly.

He then stopped me and pulled away. I was confused at this mixed signal and he said slightly out of breath, "Trust me I want this. But you were right when you said we need to stop this and let you focus on your job. The meeting is important tomorrow and I will let you lead the negotiations."

I went back to my room with a dejected feeling in my stomach. I was falling for him but my own words were stopping from what I most desired.

I struggled to sleep that night thinking about the rejection and the responsibility on my shoulders tomorrow. I put the rejection behind me and focused on the meeting. I had to get one thing right.

At the meeting my frustration made me slightly more annoyed with the other negotiator. They tried to up the price but I cut him off rudely. I made it clear that we would not be putting up with their extra charges and we had another company bidding for the contract. This was a ruse but it soon made the negotiator shape up. He agreed to reduce the rates by 25% but I told him we were pulling the contract unless they agreed a 50% reduction. He made calls to the board and this was quickly agreed.

Anand was impressed and it was clear from the way he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

We were in the car on the way back to the hotel when Anand told the driver, "Stop over at this mall."

I looked at him as to ask what is going on, "You were amazing in that meeting. I was seriously impressed. I want to treat you as a thank you. You can buy anything you want and it is covered."

He joined me and I went from shop to shop purchasing clothes. I was walking through the lingerie section and I saw the perverted look in his eyes as he began to eye my body in the way he does. I began to pick a few bras and thongs. But then I saw the pantyhose section and I deliberately picked a couple of stockings. I then picked up some red stockings but hid these from Anand. The rejection from the night before still burned within me.

I picked some sleep wear and that is when I saw this slutty item. It was a baby doll buy had slits for the nipples and the thong that came with it had a slit. I secretly bought this item also.

The driver helped me with my bags to my room and Anand confirmed the time we would be leaving in the morning. The distance I had created between us was beginning to hurt me. I had a need building inside and only Anand could satisfy it.

I stripped out of my business attire and put on the red baby doll. I felt exposed as I slid on the red thong. It was so small and barely covered anything. The open slit made me feel so exposed. It had a little thread that you tied into a bow over the opens slits of my nipples and thong.

I then put on the red stockings that held themselves up. I looked in the mirror and I looked so slutty. I was not satisfied and I put on red lipstick and dark black eyeliner with smoky eyeshadow. I curled my hair and had it down. I looked as sexy as I could and then I knocked on the connecting door, "Sir, I am unable to sleep. I do not like being on my own in a new city. Can I come in?"

I heard him shuffle around and then he said, "Please come in."

He was wearing his robe and it looked like he had just put it on. As his eyes came on me he did not seem to take a breath as he stared in an almost trance like state. His eyes taking my body in from top to bottom. I loved the way he looked at me and it encouraged me to be even more slutty knowing it had this effect on him.

It was almost a minute of him just staring when I interrupted, "Sir, I am afraid to sleep alone. I did not sleep much last night and it will put me at ease knowing you are sleeping next to me. I hope I am not intruding."

He seemed to be gathering his thoughts, "I am sorry. I did not know you had such a bad night. Come in and we can try to find an arrangement that works. Maybe you can sleep with the door open?"

I entered the room and sat next to him on the bed, "Sir I do not think that will work. Even last night I knew you were in the next room but I could not sleep."

He seemed reluctant, "I sleep naked. Completely naked and I do not know if you want to sleep next to me as you wanted to maintain a professional relationship. When you look like this I do not know if I can just be professional."

His reluctance only made me more slutty, "Sir, you have the right to see what you buy me. You have the right to enjoy what you buy me. I only dress this way for you."

I stood up in front of him and turned around. I lifted the baby doll and bent over and parted my legs for him, "Sir, does this please you?"

He gulped swallowing his saliva and said, "It does please me and you look divine. But I need a better look?"

He came up behind me and began to run his hands over my stocking covered leg. I knew he had a thing for stockings and it had the desired effect on him. He began to run his hands over the lace at the top of the stocking and it sent thrills through my body. His hands then moved to run his fingers along the material of my thong. He bent me over slight further as he ran his fingers over moistness. He deliberately held his touch there and pressed against my clit.

He stood me up and I was pressed back against him as his hands then snaked up my hips up to my breasts and began to feel the material of my bra. I bit my lip as my arousal began to hit me. He was teasing my nipples and my body was on fire with desire.

He turned me around to face him and said, "You simply look unbelievably beautiful and sexy. You can sleep in my bed but we must remain professional."

I was too aroused at this stage and I just dropped to my knees before him and slowly opened his robe as I looked up at him and fluttered my eyelashes, "Sir, we do not need to always be professional."

I took his cock all the way in my mouth and began to kiss from the base to the tip leaving my deep dark red lipstick stains on it. I did this over and over as he muttered, "Oh god. Meera you are so good."

I began to lick the tip of his dick and swirled it with my tongue like it was a lollypop. I only focused on his head feeling it contract and expand as I licked more and more fervently.

He ran his fingers through my hair and then all of a sudden I felt him grab a fist of my hair and he forced me to take more of his cock until I was deep throating him, "You fucking horny slut. I want to fuck your pretty mouth. I want you to smear your lipstick over my fat cock. I want to use your horny mouth for my pleasure."

As he degraded me he began to fuck my mouth harder and if I was honest I wanted this old perverted Anand back and I desperately wanted to lure him out."

He began to thrust hard against the back of my throat causing me to gag and choke on his cock, "You suck like a whore. I want to fuck your face like the horny whore that you are."

He then thrust hard against me one more time before his cum hit the back of my throat. I needed this for the longest time and I felt my body relax as that tension of rejection began to relax away.

He lifted me to my feet and immediately pulled me into a kiss. I loved kissing him and it showed me that there was something between us that was more than just sex.

He then bent me over the bed and I wondered if he was ready to fuck already. He began to plant kisses on my ass and slightly parted my legs as he began to gently nudge my clit from behind.

He spread my cheeks and pulled the thong out of my ass and pushed it to the side. He began to plant kisses around my ass and gently lick the outside of my asshole. This was a shock to me and I moaned, "Sir, what are you doing?"

He ordered, "Stay still. I want to worship every part of you."

I protested, "Sir, please. I am dirty there."

He continued to lick around my asshole. He then stopped and said, "I want to taste your most inner parts. Your dirty nasty parts. I want to make love to all of you."

How could be so depraved but I felt a sense of pride that I could make a man like this want to do so abhorrent things with me. He then entered me with his tongue and began to lick my asshole. It disgusted me and turned me on in equal measure. As he reached greater depths in my ass I found myself bucking against his tongue. Why did these perversions turn me on so much?

I could feel my asshole contract around his tongue and then relax. I was actually getting turned on by this dirty play with my asshole, "Sir, it is so dirty but it feels so good."

He began to massage my clit and I felt my climax building and then it hit me and my body felt that euphoria that comes from an orgasm. I could not believe I came from that dirty play. I was displayed obscenely for him as it took me a few moments to move.

He jumped on me like a lion and I felt his cock against my now open asshole. I could feel the tip of his dick push harder against my ass. My mind was in shock by this sudden action but my ass pushed back against his ass. Is this what my body craved?

His tip began to push inside me and I could feel the friction. He was doing something behind me and then felt him scoop the fluid from between my legs. He pulled out of me and I could hear him stroke his cock.

The hunger was growing inside me and I wanted him inside me anywhere, "Sir please. Put it inside."

It slid in easier and my ass adjusted to accommodate his large cock. He began to pump me hard but I pushed back hard against him. We were fucking in a rampant and fast rhythm. He began to slap my ass hard as his fucking became rougher. The need to cum was rising inside me and I began to grope my fat titty and my other hand went between my legs and began to rub my clit.

I was so close. My face was pushed into the bed as he continued to ram me from behind. I roughly pinched my clit and it pushed me over the edge and I came hard. I felt him cum inside. Our sex was becoming more perverted the more I tried to resist. Could I stay away from him and keep control?