All Comments on 'Pregnant Milky Milf Ch. 05'

by MohanSingh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What the hell? After reading this story I was wondering what the title meant since there was nothing in the story about her being pregnant and nothing about milky tits. So what gives? I will admit that I have not read the previous chapters, however each chapter should still be able to stand alone.

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
Previous Comment

The story has now developed. It is broken down as:

Chapter 1 - This is the story you need to read if you want to read the pregnant milky milf stuff.

Chapter 2 - No longer pregnant but a milky milf and is seduced by boss on interview.

Chapter 3 - On her first day at the office the affair deepens. Still a milky milf.

Chapter 4 - She has her first business trip with the boss. Still a milky milf.

Chapter 5 -This is a connecting story to the next chapter. She is forced to sleep with a business partner. The story is meant to show that he does not appreciate her milky goodness.

Chapter 6 - Back to the milky stuff.

Chapter 7 -Writing at the moment. You need to read Chapter 6 to know what happens here. I don't want to give any spoilers. But if you like pregnant milky milf stuff you should wait for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really ??

What kinda nonsense have you started writing ? This is m i s e r a b l e &

p a t h e t i c

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Anonymous write your own stuff of my work does not appeal to you. Don't be a pussy and have the balls to type out the words without spaces and put your name to it.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Great. Make her into a street whore. I love that. Let her have a gang bang

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous