All Comments on 'Pregnant, Mother, Office Slut'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 1 year agoAuthor

As always, thanks for reading. I hope you're doing well. And in case you didn't notice, this is both a prequel and sexual to "Housewife, Mother & Slut"

https://www.literotica.com/s/housewife-mother-and-slut

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, will look into "H,M, &S."

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

Another great story ❤️

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I loved Housewife, Mother & Slut! It's interesting that the sequel was told from the son's POV and the prequel is told from an outsider's perspective. Both stories are super hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

I had to look at it with two minds. The incest is not my thing, but it was so very provocative to that point that I just had to read the rest. Well done my scribe. Just the right blend of description and suggestion that let me see more in my mind than you mention.... and it's your second entry! I thought about writing a second one, since I love love love a working girl.

This one got another 5 from me and should win the day. I will go back to work.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Fantastic hot and erotic story.

5stars

Arn284Arn284about 1 year ago

Tolle Geschichte die von dem Sohn und der Mutter kannte ich auch schon doch die Fortsetzung ist ebenfalls toll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual, not enough stars. Maybe a touch choppy in places, but overall still well above excellent.

6*

Tc

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Tender story of love

A prime and proper mother/office worker can have her covert ways to the top. Very well written with great pace of events and growth of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When my wife went to the glory hole she sucked a cock in hole #4 and when she told the staff member that it was the very best cock she had ever sucked. She was told that cock belonged to a David Newman age 19 which startled her as that was her sons cock. When she got home she asked him to tell her where he worked. He told her it was a glory hole and when he worked there the pay was great. She asked him if he worked that afternoon in hole #4…He said yes it was. Then she told him it was her who sucked his cock. They both agreed she could suck his cock at home rather than at the glory hole. That continued until he was 23 and moved out with his new girl friend.

aussiecumslutaussiecumslut12 months ago

Just deliciously gorgeous .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Beautiful, loving story. This is one of the few stories I have read thatI am glad the mother got pregnant. This only strengthens and deepens their relationship. I honestly find this story so intimate and romantic that it is hard to express my opinion of the mother/son love story. Whatever I would write would be inadequate to describe the beauty of this relationship.

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Glad the story continued and where it went....now just need to fill in between. But really good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A weird combination of turned on and disgusted from reading this. The disgust isn't at the acts themselves or the main characters, but rather at the whole system itself that's setup by powerful, perverted men to enable them to take advantage of women and force them to sexually satisfy them. And you know it goes on in many places out there to this day. Pretty fucked up if you ask me, but I guess that's the world we live in.

Anyway, will there be any more parts to come? I wouldn't mind seeing more of their life together.

Gym52Gym524 months ago

Whilst a great story,it is a strong reminder of the position in the workplace and the glass ceiling that still exists in many companies.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Gym52

Glass ceiling? What the fuck are you talking about? Does the WOMAN BOSS in this story have an open roof in her penthouse office, so SHE can admire the view, while SHE abuses HER power in the company?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great addition, thanks! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

loved it all of it mother being loved by her son being really loved by her randy son, being pregnant by her own son being lovers at work and at home, mum needs her sons loving she gets it she loves it every time.

jt

ToughSailorToughSailor8 days ago

A really nice story to the extent that I'm not into either Dom/Sub relationships or pregnancies. But hey, that's just my personal proclivities . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...