All Comments on 'Pregnant Pleasure'

by rickman32

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Very erotic. Many future daddies often make this mistake....not continuing to show their love to their baby's Mommy. She gets horny, and before you know it she is taking another guy's cock into her baby cave. And when the baby is born, guess who gets to fuck her first if he remains behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Sister

This story reminds me of my sister.When she got pregnant the first time my brother inlaw did'nt seem to want to touch her.My sister is very pretty and has a great body brown hair big breast 34C bra size,and the hottest pussy I ever felt of course the first time was when she was 4 months pregnant.We fucked like rabbits until she got to big to have sex comfortably.After she gave birth aprox 5 weeks later she invited me over.She wore the sexiest black mathing panties and bra from Victoria Secrets. I looked at her and she said she wore them when she was horny.I fucked her like there was no tomarrow she moaned and whispered in my ear did I want her to have my baby.I said nothing but unloaded the the biggest cum of my life deep in her unprotected pussy and she got pregnant by me.She didnt let my brother inlaw fuck her until she knew she was pregnant from me.The man still thinks the child is his.Our little boy is now two years old . My sister and me still have sex often I even fuck her right after my brother inlaw has fucked her and left for work,I even love her sloppy seconds.She thinking about letting me get her pregnant again.I can't wait till I see her again wearing those sexy black panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ditto

That's like de ja vu. Men, let this be a lesson not learned first hand, pay attention to your baby's momma, and the next one is sure to be yours.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Yes pregnant women are horny, I had no problem fucking my pregnant wife, it was sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous