All Comments on 'Pregnant Sister Needs Help'

by Church_Mommy_Carol

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

It is an interesting story but it needs a follow up. AAAA+++

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

More please, what happens next? does she have a beautiful baby and big bro gets to keep fucking her and make another baby?

JobewonJobewon6 months ago

Fantastic story! I hope there is more to it. Please continue the great story. Thank you!

Ocean33Ocean336 months ago

More please. I really hope there will be a follow up

collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Pretty good start…. Love to read more about them. I would love to read about their sister first being surprised by her siblings coupling, followed by curiosity, and finally joining them. Hopefully, she would soon be pregnant as a result. And finally, would love to read about the younger sister pregnant again, this time by her brother.

howcumuhowcumu6 months ago

Pretty hot, railing her from behind

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK premise.

But sex seriously rushed.

Needs tension.

Needs 'convincing' to nurse.

Needs to slow down.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An excellent story with many very descriptive details. For example, I gave a rating of five (5) for this one alone, “Her tight, puckered, pink asshole looked so small compared to her large extended pussy lips. I had never seen her naked or had any reason to talk about it, but I was surprised to see that she had long, curling external flaps that were the deepest pink and turning red. She also had a THICK BUSH OF BLOND HAIR, and I was amused to see that it was curly.” This was a very realistically told story. Moreover, it would be moderately unrealistic and very silly to think she reach around her belly and shaved herself to a state of stubble and / or razor burnt bald, at that stage of pregnancy. Additionally good was, "I also noticed as I plunged my cock deep inside her over and over that she was still squirting cum out. With every thrust I felt a spurt of hot fluid hit my legs and balls. I looked down and noticed that I was kneeling in a pool of slippery liquid. The smell of sex filled the room." YEA, she was wanting cock and was super wet for OWN BROTHER'S cock. One of the best descriptive statements was an "action" statement, "I realized too late that my mouth was still covered in her cum, but she didn't seem to even notice. Her tongue was in my mouth and mine in hers, slower now than before." More men and women should do that. Not just girls tasting their own pussies from their guy's mouth, rather, I quite often go down and lick, suck, and eat my own thick cum back out of my wife's hairy pussy after I get off. We both love slow kissing afterwards. Best, my sister loves it as much as my wife does only. Besides, my sister has a much wider, thicker, and bushier hairy pussy than my wife does. This story made me think of my sister's pussy a lot because of the "CURLY" statement in the sister's pussy hair description. It has been at least three months since my tongue and cock have been inside my hairy well-built sexy sister. I seriously need to take a vacation day from work and go visit. I really need to spend another long weekend with her again at a hotel like I did when we went out of state to a funeral three years ago. We ordered our food delivered to the room and pretty much stayed naked. We fucked to orgasm eleven times from Thursday evening when we arrived until Tuesday, when we left for home.

dachief123dachief1236 months ago

yum yum yum....

I'm hoping Karen gets to join in on the fun... of course, why should mommy carol not have fun too!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story provides a good intro and there is a nice build-up of realistic and plausible sounding events. The author's grammar and spelling also work well. As for the story itself, OMG, is all I can say. I do love the look of pregnant tits, dark thick pregnant nipples, and I can almost see - visualize that THICK AND SEXY LOOKING BUSH OF CURLY BLOND PUSSY HAIR THAT IS GROWING UNTRIMMED, under the pregnant belly of the sister character. Wet and dripping because her OWN brother at her command, is going to eat out and fuck her, his own hairy sister at her request. I would love to burry my face in that sopping wet blond pussy hair for a whole weekend; alternating between eating her hairy pussy and French kissing her as we fuck. That is so she can taste her own pussy juices on my face like most women love to do. Some women will admittedly say they pretend the taste is from another woman's pussy they secretly find attractive as they moan and furiously lick under my chin and still wet neck. Additional chapters should probably this story. She might want to try lesbian sex with the brother's sexy and HAIRY PUSSY girlfriend four or five months after the baby comes.

DunkirkDunkirk6 months ago

Once she has the baby big bro can plant another on her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A suggestion. The story could be made more easily read if you learned to separate dialogue from conversations. With everything jumbled together it's hard to read. It doesn't flow. Otherwise not bad, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great as it is. If you continue, I can see big sis getting jealous and wanting her share. 😻

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a really nice story. I like it because my husband and I often engage in a bit of kissing and even some deep kissing with tongues sometimes after he eats my pussy. I kind of like, no to be honest, I really like the taste of my pussy on his mouth and tongue. I am pretty hairy in that area too. I suppose thick hairy like this story described is a good way to put it and I am Jet-Black. My Husband doesn't want me to shave or trim at all, so I keep my bikini line and I let the insides of my thighs stay hairy about three inches down each side. I love how he eats, or rewards me I should say for doing this as he asks. As long as I am being open and honest, we kiss a lot after his tongue has been in my ass. I get up on my knees and he slowly licks my ass. After about 20 minutes to relax me. Then he makes his tongue pointed and goes inside really slowly at first, but he does this for hours sometimes as I finger off. I say mum-hum as my signal that I am about to cum, and he gently pushes his wet slick tongue inside my contracting ass as get off. At his request, I don't shave the wet ring of shiny hair around that hole either. LOL, I am going to go shower, he will be home from work in about 40 minutes. I liked the story a lot because it reminded me of myself, all except for the blond pussy hair instead of black and my hairy inner thighs! I gave this story a rating of 5 because my pussy got deliciously sopping wet soaked as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another 5 star I can see this going on for many more chapters keep it Cumming! I know Iam.

rjb426874rjb4268745 months ago

WELL WHAT HAPPENED ?????

Did she go into labor or what???

Did they have to do it more??

If she did go into labor did she want her brother to sleep with her again???

DON'T STOP THE STORY NOW . TELL US MORE.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Good, sexy stuff! ... Keep it up!

Just read all five of your stories ... You have something going there! ... Pick up on the Mom & Son & Sisters theme. ... Lots of us really like that sort of thing.--

.

A couple of suggestions: "Block Paragraph" are bit hard to read; throw in more dialogue. ... If you can find a Writer Group ( where writers share their work and discuss how to make it better ) -- joint that.

... check out my story Levi and the Preacher's Wife. Church Lady that you are, I would be interested in what you think. ... We all know that Church People like to fuck as much as do other people!

... Keep up the good work !!

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Oh ... let me add this:

... Find and read Elmore Leonard's 10 Rules of Writing !

Levi Coldwater ... aka Tail_Gunner

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Oh ... let me add this:

... Find and read Elmore Leonard's 10 Rules of Writing !

Levi Coldwater ... aka Tail_Gunner

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the story, more please!

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning5 months ago

Another challenging topic & one you don’t see here very often. Lots of tension early & of course she was a ball of confusing emotions. Love the milk squirting from her tits😜 Should be an interesting 3 some when Big Sister gets back😈

Bucks7T2Bucks7T25 months ago

Exquisite; more please.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto685 months ago

i LOVE YOUR WRITING SKILLS. i JUST READ PART 2. ANY PLANS FOR PART 3?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love that hairy pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hairy Pussy, (FIVE STARS) Church Mommy Carol!

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all4 months ago

You could of done more of a brother sister sex as they had sex during the pregnancy when they found out she was pregnant. The sister could of feel lonely and she seduced him. There could be more details on how she felt when you penetrated her and you could if described your body on what you looked like how big is the brothers cock. Was the brother pubes haired etc. The story has potential. Needs work. I can help you if you like.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Church Mommy Carol, this is about the hottest thing I've ever read. (Loved when my wife was pregnant, and she did too.). Even your name is hot to me ! You said only "a few" have known about your sexy side. I wonder who are those few? And is your husband one of them?

NesticNestic3 months ago

You have a great talent for crafting incest stories.

I enjoy your stories a great deal, as they tend to hit all the notes that I enjoy. This one, which wraps it all in a story, it is a creative take on it. You craft terrific stories, stories with compelling plots. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

A romantic, loving story, well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChurch_Mommy_Carol@Church_Mommy_Carol
I'm a white, married, mother in my late 40s. By day I am a plain vanilla housewife, soccer mom, and sunday school teacher, but I have a wild, kinky side that I only let a few see. I love incest the best. Mother/son, Father/daughter, Brother/sister, or any other coupling under ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES