Pregnant Sister Needs Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to moan and wiggle her butt around as my orgasm subsided and I finally pulled out. We both crashed onto the mattress and rolled over onto our backs, breathing heavily. I looked down to see her naked body again. Her breasts, standing nearly upright were heaving up and down. I leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth, once again tasting her. I realized too late that my mouth was still covered in her cum, but she didn't seem to even notice. Her tongue was in my mouth and mine in hers, slower now than before. We were not as hungry, but in a state of quiet contentment. I then turned over on my side and looked down into her beautiful face. I told her that I didn't know if that would start the labor, but I hoped it would help. She just looked up at me and said that if it didn't we could try again and again and again. We had the house to ourselves all week.

12