Pregnant Sister Needs Help Pt. 02

Story Info
My pregnant sister has the baby.
4.8k words
4.65
48.8k
91

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked down at my little sister and saw my cock buried deep inside her, pulsating, and sending spurt after spurt of cum deep into her, I was overcome with the unreality of it all. She was an incredibly beautiful woman. At only eighteen years old, her perfect skin was soft and tight. She was still tanned from the summer and I noticed her bikini tan lines. She had changed so much over the last year, with the pregnancy, but she was still the same amazing girl that I had grown up with. She was strong and smart and unbelievably sexy. Looking down on her back as she continued to buck against my hips and listening to her softly moaning, I felt the last cum drain out of me.

Slowly we stopped moving and I just knelt behind her, enjoying the feeling of being inside her, fully drained and satisfied. My hand caressed her round ass cheeks and then I traced my finger down her crack until it found her tight little asshole. I playfully pressed and rubbed against it, feeling her muscles contract, squeezing and puckering the little hole. I reached down and took hold of her cheeks more firmly, feeling the plump flesh resist as I squeezed. Pressing my thumbs against the inner sides of her butt I spread her cheeks wide, fully exposing her asshole, and her pussy, which was tightly wrapped around the shaft of my cock. Slick fluid was running down both of our thighs and I could feel her thick blonde hair, damp and pressed against my inner thighs. It squelched every time I pressed against her.

As I held her ass open, I pressed my right thumb against her tight hole. She relaxed and allowed the tip of my thumb to enter her, then squeezed hard. As she did I felt my cock begin to come alive again, twitching and beginning to grow harder. She felt it too and bore down on my cock. I pressed my thumb deeper into her and heard her moan louder. With my other hand I let go of her ass, reached forward, and took her hair in my hand, gathering in up into a loose ponytail and gently pulling her head back. The sight of my sister in front on me on all fours, back arched, moaning with pleasure as I teased her asshole and pulled her hair was all I needed. I was now fully hard again and began slamming my cock into her again, harder this time than before. She responded with louder moans and wiggled around, creating even more friction on our genitals.

I pulled back on her ponytail and drove my cock deeper into her soaking we pussy. Her pubic hair was drenched and I could feel it dripping every time it was crushed against my body. She drove her body back into mine with forcefully in perfect rhythm with my thrusts. She was now squirting again. Every time I plunged my cock into her, I could feel the hot, pulsing streams gushing out. I finally let go of her hair and dropped my hands to the small of her back, feeling her smooth skin, slightly damp with sweat. I ran my hands up along her spine as I continued slamming into her. The motions were much faster and almost violent now and she was moaning so loudly that I hoped no one was passing by on the street outside. I couldn't contain myself for a second longer. I reached out and took hold of her shoulders as my body was racked with another powerful orgasm. I wasn't sure how much cum I had left at this point, but she was getting every drop. We stayed in that position for several minutes, breathing hard. Lindsey dropper her head to the bed and I slowly pulled out and came of her and helped her onto her side.

Her face was flushed and sweaty. Her eyes were bright and her breath was hot as I lay next to her on the bed. I reached out and slid my arm underneath her head and just lay next to her enjoying her warmth and the waves of pleasure that we had just experienced together. My little sister. This beautiful new mom to be. It was in that moment that I had a revelation. I was in love with her. I had always known that I loved her. We loved each other, but now I understood that this had turned into something more. It wasn't just about sex. That might have been the catalyst that brought these feelings to the surface, but there was sometime deeper at the core of this. I knew that this couldn't be a one-time experience to help her go into labor. I was sure that this was just the beginning of a long and passionate love affair. I knew that most people wouldn't approve because we were brother and sister, but I didn't care.

The only problem might be Karen. She would be gone for a few more days and that would give Lindsey and myself more time to enjoy each other, but she would be back. How exactly would things change. Would she understand? Would she freak out? Would she try to stop us? I realized then that I loved Karen just as much. And I had an overwhelming desire to be with her in the same way that I just got to experience Lindsey. I wanted to make love to my older sister just as much. I wanted to taste her and feel her. I wanted to be inside her and look into her eyes as we came to the heights of pleasure together. I wanted to make her happy. I couldn't lose either one of them. I made a decision right then that no matter what, I would figure out a way to keep the three of us together. We were a family. We had a baby coming.

I turned and looked into Lindsey's eyes. Her breathing had steadied and she looked back at me for a long moment and I could see the contentment in those eyes. Then she leaned over and kissed me. It was slow and soft. While our lips were pressed together I reached out and gently stroked the side of her face, brushing a loose strand of hair away and then slipping my hand behind her head I pulled her in tighter. Her lips parted slightly, inviting me in and my tongue slipped inside, tasting her delicious mouth. I explored her mouth now, slowly, savoring every sensation. The feeling of her tongue against mine, her perfect teeth, the roof of her mouth. I pulled away and took her bottom lip in my mouth, playfully biting and sucking on it. I don't know how long we laid there, naked, and content, slowly making out. Then we lay back and just stared into each other's eyes.

Eventually we made our way out of bed. She headed for the bathroom and after a few minutes I heard the shower running. I thought about joining her in the shower, but I honestly thought there probably wouldn't be enough room and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I walked out of her room and down the hall to the little half-bath and cleaned myself off as best I could. I washed my hands and face, then used a washcloth to clean of the film of dried cum that had harden on my now soft cock. Then I threw on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen to get a pot of coffee started.

As I leaned against the counter and watched the coffee begin to brew, I wondered if that sex would really be all it took to cause Lindsey to go into labor. I wondered is she was in the shower right now, cervix dilating and feeling the contractions. I was sure that I would know if things began to happen. I hoped it would take too much longer for her. I knew she was in a ton of discomfort, bordering on pain and more than anything else, she needed that baby to be born. At the same time, I caught myself hoping that things would still have a while. I liked having sex with my sister and hoped that we could enjoy it again.

I heard the shower shut off and gave her a few minutes to get out and dried off before checking on her. I fixed her a cup of strong coffee with cream and sugar and took it to her door. After knocking softy, I pushed the door open and saw her sitting in the side chair by her bed. She was wearing an oversized, fluffy bath robe and had her hair pulled up in a towel turban. After seeing her naked, the sight of her covered in fluffy pink fuzz nearly caused me to laugh, but I quickly recovered and handed her the coffee. She thanked me and took a long sip, savoring the hot, rich, creamy drink, then sat it on the side table.

"Any baby coming out yet?" I joked. She cocked her head to the side, scrunched up her nose, and gave me a sarcastic glare.

"Not yet. See for yourself" She responded and with a flourish, she opened her robe. She wasn't wearing anything underneath and when she spread her legs I had a perfect view of that mound of curly blonde pubic hair. I could see the dark pink lips of her pussy beneath the hair.

"God, you're sexy as hell!" I exclaimed, unable to contain myself.

"Shut up. I'm a blimp." She responded, reclosing her robe and tying it off. I dropped to my knees in front of her and placed my hands on her thigh.

"No, listen to me, you are incredible. I know you're big right now, but you have no idea how beautiful you are to me. You always have been and always will be." I said, "I love you!" She just stared back at me and then leaned forward a few inches and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too!" She said finally. "And thank you for helping me. I know it wasn't what you were expecting to happen today, but it was fun, right?"

"Of course it was fun. It was incredible," I said.

"Hopefully that will do the trick and I'll go into labor tonight." She said quickly, before looking away. When I didn't immediately answer, she looked up and found my eyes. "Right?" she said.

"I do hope that you are able to have the baby soon" I told her, "because I know how uncomfortable you are right now, but honestly, I was kind of hoping to get to help out again a few more times" With that, her eyes brightened and she smiled a soft smile.

"You can have as much more of me as you want." She said and then held my gaze as if challenging me. I swallowed hard and then leaned in to kiss her again.

Lindsey was incredible. We were limited on what positions we could make work because of her huge belly, but it never got old. This whole thing had started as a way to help the baby come, but had turned into something all-consuming. That first night I woke up to find her sucking on my cock. I just lay there on my back in ecstasy as my nine-month pregnant sister, leaning on her side, bobbed up and down on my dick. As I felt myself getting ready to cum, I told her to let me cum inside, so the sperm could help soften her cervix, but she simply shook her head and kept sucking. My dick began to pulse with the beginning of what was bound to be a monster orgasm and right then she forced her face down, taking me deep into her throat. I heard her gagging and gurgling and felt the tight squeeze of her throat around the tip of my cock. I exploded and felt myself pouring out into her. She took it all, never removing her mouth until I was completely drained. She then slowly scooted her way up to me and to my amazement opened her mouth to show me a mouth full of shiny, bubbly, white sperm.

I gawked at her as she tilted her head back and actually fucking gargled my cum before swallowing it in one big motion. She then stuck out her tongue, presenting her empty mouth for me to see.

"Oh my God!" I said, "That was insanely hot!" She just giggled and winked at me before scooting closer and snuggling against my chest.

I held her close enjoying the feeling of her skin against mine. Running my fingers through her hair, I could smell the mild fruity scent of her shampoo and thought about how lucky I was to be in bed with this girl. Gradually we fell asleep. Brother and sister. Lovers. We spent most of the next 3 days in bed. We couldn't get enough of each other. It was more sex than I had had in the last year combined. Then at last the day came that we were both most anticipating and dreading. I woke up at 5am laying next to Lindsey, she was breathing heavily and clearly in pain.

"I think this is it" She said, holding her stomach and breathing through the pain as a contraction subsided. "They have been getting worse for the last hour or so."

"Ok" I managed to stammer out, sitting up and rubbing sleep out of my eyes. "We should get you to the hospital." I hopped out of bed and grabbed a pair of boxers from my dresser drawer, tugged on my jeans and then walked around to the other side of the bed to help my sister up. I peeled back the sheets and couldn't help admiring her beautiful naked form again, even as she lay there holding her stomach in pain. I knew it would all be over soon and now it was my job to help her in any way I could. Together we managed to turn her and get her legs off the bed. As I helped her stand, I heard a sound and I felt a splash on my legs. I looked down and saw that her water had just broken. There was a small pool of clear liquid at our feet and it was dripping down her legs. I quickly grabbed some loose t-shirts to dry her off, then helped her throw on some panties and sweats before we made our way to the car.

The next 30 minutes passed in a blur as we sped to the hospital and got her checked in. I was terrified that the baby would be born on the way and my heart nearly beating out of my chest. My mind was racing even as my body was on auto pilot. We arrived at the hospital without any problem and were quickly ushered through the waiting room intake and finally into a labor and delivery room. About the time the nurse came in and was checking the preliminary vital signs, Karen called. She had just arrived home ahead of schedule and was concerned that we were gone. I kicked myself for not having called her immediately as we left for the hospital, but all I could do now was fill her in on what was happening. She promised to be to the hospital as soon as she could.

I looked over at Lindsey. She was fending off another contraction while the nurse busied herself hooking up various tubes and wires. I saw that she now had a blood pressure cuff on her left arm and an IV was dripping something into her vein on the same arm. I walked around to the other side of the bed to give the nurse a little more room to work. I stepped in closer to Lindsey and began to stroke her hair gently. The nurse glanced over at me and smiled.

"She's doing great. Is this your first?" She asked. I smiled back at her and nodded. I wasn't even thinking how it sounded to anyone outside of our situation. She probably assumed that I was the husband or boyfriend, at the very least that I was the father. I didn't feel like correcting her or getting into the details. The fact was, it did feel like I was becoming a father in a way. Lindsey, Karen, and I would be raising this baby. We all loved each other and we would make a family together somehow.

The nurse left us alone for a bit and I pulled a chair over closer to the bed. The contraction had passed and Lindsey looked over at me. She looked amazing, even with her hair disheveled and face flushed from the exertion, so was beautiful. I asked if I could get her anything, but she told me just to stay with her. I assured her that I wasn't going anywhere. For close to a hour we stayed like that. Her contractions coming closer and closer together and getting harder and harder to push through. She held my hand and squeezed through the pain. After a particularly rough contraction, she was breathing hard, and she started to cry. She told me that she didn't think she could do it. She was scared. Not of the pain, but the pressure of the life we were being tossed into. Caring for a newborn baby. Another human life being her responsibility. I assured her again that she was not alone. Karen and I would always be there and we were in this together. She looked up at me with wet, red rimmed eyes, and with a quivering voice she said,

"What if you meet someone else? You're going to get married. You and Karen are both going to find other people and leave me. I'm going to be all alone, raising a baby. I can't do it!" She lowered her face into her hands and cried. I sat there staring at this incredible woman and my heart broke for the pain she was going through. I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a long moment while she calmed down, crying into my shoulder. Finally when her crying subsided, I pulled away from her and raised her face to look into her eyes.

"Lindsey, I can't speak for Karen, but I am not going anywhere." I said, "I love you. You're my sister and I have always loved you, that's true, but more than that. This last week I have realized something. You are exactly what I want in life. I'm in love with you. It's not just about sex. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, making a family together." She looked up and my and then pulled me close and kissed me long and hard. Her mouth was hot and wet and she was kissing me eagerly, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I wanted nothing more than to hold her, comfort her, and show her how much she meant to me, but I had more to say. I slowly pulled away and drew her eyes back to mine.

"I love you so much! I want to be with you, but I'm worried about what that will do to Karen, if she will accept this new relationship." I said, then hesitated, waiting, searching her eyes. She just nodded as if encouraging me to go on. "I love Karen too. I never realized how deeply my love for both of you was until this last week. Something has awakened inside me. I want to be with you both." I braced myself for her reaction. I expected her to be mad, to feel rejected, or hurt, but I never anticipated what came next. She just smiled and pulled me back into an even more passionate kiss. There was a hunger in her that I could feel, a need to be loved. I kissed her back, relishing the feeling and taste of her tongue as I ran the tip on mine over hers. Without thinking, I reached down and grasped her right breast, firmly squeezing, feeling the warm flesh under the thin cotton of the hospital gown. We were still locked in a kiss when the door to the room opened and the nurse stepped inside. We quickly pulled apart, as if caught in the midst of some illicit act and it was just in time. Following on the nurses heels was Karen.

She raced into the room, not seeming to notice how Lindsey and I were just a little too close. Dropping her purse on a side chair, she hurried over to the side of the bed, leaned down, and hugged her little sister. I watched from the other side of the bed as my two sisters held each other, bodies pressed together. Karen was wearing tight jeans that showed off her ass and legs. She had on a short leather jacket over a black v-neck t-shirt that exposed an inch of cleavage and hugged and showcased her ample breasts. Her has was down and I could smell her from across the bed. She smelled faintly of shampoo and perfume, but with a subtle underlying tang of sweat. The smell stirred something in me and my cock began to come to life. Karen straightened up and sat on the side of the bed, next to Lindsey. They were talking, Lindsey filling her in on a million details that I was seemingly unaware of. I told them that I would give them a few minutes together and walk down to the cafeteria and grab a couple sodas. As I stood to leave, I felt Lindsey's hand reach out and brush across the front of my jeans. Taking advantage of the fact that Karen was facing away from that side of the bed, with her back to me, Lindsay pressed her hand to my crotch, and found my semi-hard cock. She gave it a playful squeeze. Then, just as quickly it was over and it was like nothing had happened. I walked out of the room with my head swimming.

Before hitting the cafeteria, I stopped in the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. I stared at myself in the mirror and wondered if I was crazy. My little sister was getting ready to have a baby. Our lives were about to change forever and here I am, in the bathroom, fighting a hard-on at the thought of fucking my sisters. No, I wasn't crazy. This was just a new chapter in our lives and as crazy as it was, I thought it was going to work out. I exited the bathroom and went in search of the elevator to take me back to the ground level. I found the cafeteria, grabbed three bottles of coke, and was looking at a rack of assorted chips, and power bars, when I received a text from Karen.

12