Pregnant Sister Needs Help Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back here NOW! The baby is coming!" It said. I dropped what I was doing and raced back upstairs. As I entered the room, I was surprised at the change in the atmosphere. Gone was the calm, brother-sister reunion of a few minutes ago. There were two nurses, a doctor, and someone else fidgeting with some other equipment. Karen was standing out of the way, close to the head of Lindsey's bed and holding her hand. Lindsey's face was red and she was panting. I watched as one of the nurses flipped switched. With the loud groan of a mechanical motor somewhere underneath the bed, the mattress began to shift, bringing the back up higher. Lindsey was now in more of a seated position. Another nurse was removing some sort of apparatus from the foot of the bed and assembling a set of some kind of elevated leg supports and then helping Lindsey's legs into position.

As I made my way across the room, I looked and saw that her hospital gown was wide open from the waist down, but no one seemed particularly concerned about modesty right now. With her legs spread wide, I could see her vagina on full display. I knew that it wasn't the right time or place, but my first thought was that she looked sexy. Even with the big pregnant belly. I couldn't help but stare for a moment at her thick, mound of pubic hair. I had been having sex with this girl for the last week, but I was still surprised by the sheer volume of hair I saw. My hands and even my face had been all over her, but seeing her now, legs spread, overhead spot lights shining, I gawked at forest of long, curly, blonde hair. It looked damp and was slightly darker from the perspiration and I swear that I could smell her pussy from 4 feet away.

Her pussy was swollen and enlarged. Her outer lips stretched wide as her cervix had dilated. I could see inside of her, but instead of an opening, there was the top of a head, with it's slick, dark hair. I stared, transfixed, at the sight. Then in an instant I was aware of someone speaking to me. It was the doctor. I was standing in the way and there was more he needed to do, before she started pushing. Embarrassed, I glanced up and saw Karen staring back at me. She has seen me looking directly at Lindsey's pussy, but she didn't seem upset. She probably didn't even connect it to anything sexual, just a fascination with the birth process. I slid up to the head of the bed on the other side of Lindsey and looked across at Karen. It was a crazy situation, but we were all together.

Honestly, what next passed in a blur of sights and sounds and emotions. Fear. Pain. Anticipation. Joy. More pain. It was a whirlwind. I wouldn't have been surprised to find out that it had only been a few minutes, or that it had been hours. I held one of Lindsey's hand and Karen held the other. In the end, it was the closeness of the family that provided the strength that Lindsey was able to draw from. She pushed and breathed. And pushed and breathed. We held her, encouraged her, praised her. Finally the moment came. She was getting weaker, just being exhausted, physically and mentally, but with another tremendous push the baby's head finally came out. I managed to take a step closer and get a good look, but there was no time to stop. The doctor was holing the baby and guiding it out. With one more final push, the shoulders cleared the birth canal and the child slipped the rest of the way into the world.

In the midst of a mess of blood and fluid, I saw for the first time, by little niece. She was so small, wrinkled, and a deep red and purple color. I had never seen a birth before and I was immediately afraid that she had died, but with a couple swift movements, the doctor uses a small suction device and extracted the fluid from her mouth and nose. Instantly, her lungs inflated and she let out a piercing sound that soon tapered off into wavering cries. I realized that I had been holding my breath too. I relaxed and looked down at Lindsey. She was breathing hard and smiling. I watched as the doctor handed the baby off to the nurse, who quickly cleaning off most of the mess and then opening Lindsey's hospital gown, she placed the little girl, skin-to-skin on the new mother's chest. Karen and I beamed down at our little sister and new baby niece, taking in the joy of the moment.

Then I was surprised to hear the word "Dad?" I looked over and saw the doctor holding out a strange pair of scissors and asking me, who he thought was the child's father, if I wanted to cut the umbilical cord. Again, it wasn't the time to argue over details of parentage, so I took them and followed his lead. Then I was back at my sister's side. Looking down at this pure image of mother and child, I was overcome with love for my sisters. I looked over and met Karen's eyes. We just held each other's gaze for a long moment. I don't know if she could tell what I was thinking or not. But in that moment, I knew more than ever before that I wanted this to continue and that the next time we were here it would be with a baby that I put inside one of these women. My cock started to grow as I resolved to do whatever to impregnate both my sisters.

12