All Comments on 'Pregnant Sister Needs Help Pt. 02'

by Church_Mommy_Carol

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Incredibly sexy and moving ... Yea for you !!

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

It is going to be interesting to see where this story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep going! This is great!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love your ability to be descriptive. Love those anatomy lessons - like her tan lines. I can almost see them. I love that blond hairy pussy and I can almost feel it pressed against me. You have a way with words, and with word choices. I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A cool pregnant sister story; for quite a few of reasons. One, it sounds like a realistic scenario that could plausibly happen (read chapter 1). Two, pregnant sometimes means she can't get to it easily and it is not shaved bald, and reason number three, pregnant sisters with hairy pussies (this one is blond) are super sexy!

cslt1cslt15 months ago

Pregnant Beauty with Tan Lines...

5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW.more please! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice authorship. I really like how you include pubic hair in your stories. I gave this one a five rating for that reason alone. I can also see that I am not the only hairy pussy fan on this site. It seems you are doing well, and I do hope you continue to write on this site.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Who is the baby's daddy?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like that hairy pussy description in this one and in your other stories. 5 rating and keep at it!

GingernautGingernaut5 months ago

I’m invested in these stories, I hope you continue them.

chiefsquirrelchiefsquirrel5 months ago

"My cock started to grow as I resolved to do whatever to impregnate both my sisters." It's good to have goals.

It's Karen's turn now. Will Lindsey help?

paragem_oneparagem_one4 months ago

I loved these two "pregnant sis needs help" stories. Emotional, yet tawdry. She seems vulnerable because of her hormones and situation. He seems stable and solid, but ...but, hey...cute pregnant sis needs him in many ways. Some more pressing than others. You have a good way with words! 5 *

unclemerv77unclemerv774 months ago

Very good, when's chapter 3?

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8624 months ago

loved the sttory when do i get to read the next story?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, please write more chapters!

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

love the story .I think it is very good, but it needs more chapters. AAAAAA++++++

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki3 months ago

This is getting better... Please continue!

wiscman45wiscman453 months ago

Love your love story between them. I was in the room for all our babies' births. Your description of the event is wonderful. The birth brings them closer and closer with the birth of a new life. Pregnant women are beautiful and very sexy and adding the flow of sweet breast milk is an added level of love and erotica. The family will continue to grow together. I am looking forward to seeing how you bring Karen into the loving. Loving family progression into a dynamic family.

NesticNestic3 months ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ... Thanks for sharing ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Need the continuation with Karen having a baby.

Arn284Arn28418 days ago

Ich hoffe da kommt noch etwas

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Agreed with other comments, pleas do a follow up

akiratoriyamaakiratoriyama1 day ago

This should get another part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChurch_Mommy_Carol@Church_Mommy_Carol
I'm a white, married, mother in my late 40s. By day I am a plain vanilla housewife, soccer mom, and sunday school teacher, but I have a wild, kinky side that I only let a few see. I love incest the best. Mother/son, Father/daughter, Brother/sister, or any other coupling under ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES