Pregnant with a Problem...

Story Info
Heather has a problem, her pregnancy makes it hard.
3.8k words
4.29
19.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

aBased on true events, All characters (pen-named) are over 18.

This is my first story so any and all feedback is welcome no matter how criticising, it is a short story to see what kind of response id get and to go from there really.

I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

---

It was a hot day, probably the hottest day for June. Everyone was sweating buckets, melting into their homes even with every fan on it was still warm.

Heather was just 6 months into her pregnancy, her belly carrying her baby felt ready to explode, she didn't know who the father was nor did it matter no one wanted anything to do with it, her family are out of the country and unaware of her current situation(she planned to keep it that way), She was alone in the hot house and that was a problem.

Heather's back was sore from sitting back on the rough grey sofa now stained with her sweat, it wasn't the comfiest but for its price Heather didn't have a choice. To make herself more comfortable she slid sideways to lie down on the sofa while trying to watch the latest TV but the heat made it impossible to concentrate on anything the TV blurted out.

Looking up feeling very frustrated with the heat she sighed, but suddenly her phone started buzzing, sighing thinking it would be her friend Lily who happens to live in the next block down while she is a great friend she also gets very, very loud, She would say whatever was on her mind no filter, no thought just blurts out everything, even if you don't want to hear it...

Pushing herself up Heather walked to the table where she dumped her phone when getting a drink earlier, grabbing her phone only to find it wasn't Lily it was Jake when she found out who it was a slight smile formed, Jake was one of her best friends they could chat about literally anything recently he's helped her out much more when he found out Heather was pregnant, insisting to help with the shopping and any other 'hard work' he said.

"Hey Jake." Heather said as she answered the call, sliding herself down the chair to sit on it.

"Hiya, how are things over there you as hot and bothered as i am!?" Jake asked with a voice that hinted at joking but he never quite got it right.

"Yeah been stuck at home trying to do stuff but i just can't concentrate on anything with this heat, even with all the windows open its impossible to sleep, watch TV even talk on the damn phone." Heather's voice slightly rising towards the end, realising this Heather quickly apologised "I'm sorry, didn't mean to get angry at you...".

"No worries, its the heat doing everyone in. Anyway's listen I just got this new cooler from Heralds and sounds like you need a cool down I'll come by with it and we can chill for a bit if you want" Jake asked.

Heather would kill for a cooler so she instantly said "Yes please, I'd do anything for a cooler right now".

"Sure I'm about to drop something's off to Justin, after that Ill come straight round should be about 20 minutes", He said.

Justin was Jake's brother but no where near as nice, in fact Justin and Heather never saw each other after that new years...

"Alright, hurry before i boil to death!" Heather said with a slight giggle towards the end.

"Will try, don't want to arrive to a fried Heather not sure how they taste, See you soon. bye." Jake replied with the same joking voice, hanging up at the end.

Putting the phone down Heather started smiling again thinking how Jake managed to get her laughing whilst hot, bothered and frustrated. "I really don't know what I'd do without him." She thought to herself.

Heather got up off the stiff chair and walked back to the sofa where she planned to boil for the next 20 minutes but again her mood swung in a instant her hormones took over and started raging, almost instantly turning her on. Without thinking she placing her hand on her enlarged stomach she started rubbing it slowly massaging herself hoping to contain this outburst but with every move her nipples grew harder, more sensitive and with every movement she could feel them rub against the white dress she was wearing. Heather lifted her dress up freeing her breasts from the torture, instantly grabbing them with her hands like bee's to honey, with her fingers she slowly circled her nipple, every so often pinching them driving her crazy, sending jolts of electricity through her body, she was in heaven but to get off in this state took more then a massage.

Releasing her right breast Heather lowered her hand tracing her body going lower and lower until reaching her wet panties, then with one flick of the hand she slid under the elastic and cupped her pussy, feeling her hand get soaked with juices oozing out of her pussy she let out a big breath. Heather's body pushed against her hand resting on her pussy inevitably wanting more. Pushing her pants down and away she opened her legs wide giving her hands access to her pussy, The initial touch to her clit sent her into ecstasy.

She closed her eyes giving into the moment and started rubbing fast between her pussy lips, her body writhed around, pushing against her hand begging for it to go deeper. Placing her forefinger against her opening she felt like she ignited a fire burning inside, and plunged her finger in.

"Ahh..." Heather moaned as she heard her juices and feeling her hips buckle against her finger, she slowly started finger fucking her pussy though this was not as easy as it was 6 months ago but thankfully she was still able to pump her fingers deep.

"Mhmm... YES..." Shouting as her fingers curled reaching that golden position.

Adding a second finger to the feast she started rubbing her clit with her other hand as she felt the surges grow inside she pushed harder with her fingers, rolling her clitoris with her finger and thumb sending her into a shaking orgasm, her pussy convulsing around her fingers trapping them while splashing them with her juices.

Laying there unable to move after that orgasm Heather just lay there panting almost impossible to breath due to the heat outside and the fire inside her, her fingers plugged her pussy, slowly pulling them out sent jolts of electricity through her pussy with every move, they came out with an audible 'POP' and juices oozed out soaking the already wet sofa. Bringing her hands to her mouth she licked her fingers clean enjoying the sweetness of her own body.

The only problem now was she felt that urge grow, but just before she could do anything else the doorbell rang.

"Shit!, That must be Jake with the cooler." She thought while getting up and quickly wiping away any evidence by licking her fingers and covering the sofa with a blanket from behind the sofa then grabbing her panties and quickly pulling them back up to contain anything left up there. While pulling her dress down and adjusting her breasts back into the dress Heather walked to the front door shouting "Coming!".

Heather quickly unlocked the door and swung it open too quickly as it banged into the wall, "Whoops" Heather said as she looked at Jake, scanning him head to toe,

still tall and built not too much but just enough to notice the outlines without flex. While only 5ft 10 he still overlooked Heather standing at only 5ft 7. His blue shirt covered his chest but she knew he was well built there too.

"Hey, looks like there wont be fried Heather for lunch then!" laughed Jake, stepping in and hugged heather but he noticed the bump had gotten much bigger since he last saw her just a few weeks ago.

"Wow, someone had their Weetabix its massive!" He said while touching Heather's enlarged stomach.

"Yeah causing mummy more pain and strain then ever..." She said while holding his hand on her stomach, this was normal for them they had this close friendship. Breaking the hold Jake went back to his car to get the cooler.

"So where is this getting installed ma'am" In a delivery guy voice asked Jake.

Heather laughed and replied "Hmm, It'll have to be my room where the sun can't reach", trying to avoid the living room where she didn't finish clearing up from earlier.

"Alright'y, lead the way." Jake said, while shutting the front door and picking up the cooler ready to follow Heather.

Heather walked towards the stairs where she cursed under her breath for she had not remembered about her room being upstairs and well getting upstairs while pregnant is a mission in itself. Edging up on the first few steps Jake saw her struggling.

"Are you alright? We can have it downstairs it'll be easier" questioned Jake, but Heather had no place downstairs for it except the living room which can't be used!

"No it's alright, good exercise!" Heather replied while still climbing the stairs. After reaching the top Heather stopped for a few breaths then led Jake to her room which she now remembered was not in a perfect state either...

Going through the door they both got blasted by some more heat, "Sorry, its hot and messy wasn't expecting anyone..." Heather said as she cleared some thins off her bead and pushed piles of clothes to the side of the floor.

"No worries, lets get this thing going!" Jake replied, putting the machine down he unwrapped the cord and plugged it in next to the TV.

"Ahhh..." They both sighed in relief as the cool air hit them full force when Jake switched it on, Heather sat down on her bed and lied back just enjoying the cool air, Jake quickly followed and also relaxed in pleasure.

"Thanks Jake, your a lifesaver, this is exactly what I needed" Heather said while sitting up and turning to face Jake.

"No problem but there's still one thing you need." Jake replied with confidence.

"And what's that?" Heather asked intrigued to know.

"A massage, your so tense and that mountain you just climbed must have left you sore." Jake replied sitting up.

Jake placed his hands on her shoulders and told her to "Relax".

"Are you sure?" She asked not wanting to ask for one.

Jake started rubbing into her shoulder while replying "Yes, now relax your too tense", Jake sensed her slightly loosen up and relax. Jake continued to massage her shoulders for a few minutes, meanwhile Heather relaxed and started focusing on the touch of his strong hands easing out all the knots in her body, the cool air brushing over her skin for a while she was calm for the first time but during all this she hadn't realised he was no longer at her shoulders but working her back over her white dress.

"Mhmm..." Heather moaned as she felt her back become soft and at ease.

Just as his hands started lifting up and off her back Jake got up and told her "Here lie down, I'll do your feet and legs they must be really strained with carrying two people!". Heather slid out of her sandals and pushed herself up the bed and laid down making sure her dress was all the way down to block any views...

Jake's soft but strong hands lifted her left foot and started massaging it releasing all the stress and tense muscles, meanwhile Heather felt her nipples harden from the cool air now blasting them trying not to itch the itch she started talking to Jake about how he was handling the heat, To Heather's surprise he told her that his family stayed in the house most days, but he goes out almost every day to the forest just an hour away from here where he spends the day fishing, hunting, gathering firewood etc but today he was visiting his Brother so he wasn't going to his forest hut today.

After finishing her right foot Jake got up and sat on the bed and started easing Heather's leg, rubbing it up to her knee then back down to her ankle over and over getting all the tight areas loose, Fortunately Heather was still able to reach her legs so they were fairly smooth from her last shave. That's one thing Heather was dreading, not being able to reach below her baby in a few weeks.

Heather looked up and relaxed once again, but this time each time Jake's hand neared her knee she felt a tingle in her pussy not wanting to do this in front of Jake she started to try and think of other things like the weather, the hot sun, the cool air but no matter what she thought about every time his hand went up she felt it tingle and felt herself get slightly wet, fortunately her dress covered her panties and any evidence of her wetness.

But things got out of control very quickly, Jake was now finished with her legs and started on her thighs tracing her legs from the knee to her dress line each time getting a tiny bit higher, each time Heather involuntarily spread her legs to give him better access, this turned Heather on so much she thought she was going to cum right there in front of him, But, just as quick as it started it ended.

"Alright think I got everything." Said Jake as he sat up and Heather closed her legs and tried to calm herself down.

"Ahh, can't you do my stomach too?" Asked Heather realising she didn't want his touch to go.

"I mean sure but your dress might make it uncomfortable..." Replied Jake, realising what he meant Heather thought quickly about how to do this, she thought about just taking it off but she wasn't wearing a bra for her tits where enlarged to the point where all her bra's no longer fit, They'd gone from being a B to E almost F!

"Hmm, alright I'll lay down and pull my dress up above the bump" Said Heather, so she sit up and shuffled her dress up until it was above her waist where she paused to see a small dot on her panties where they were wet from earlier, satisfied that if she closed her legs he wont be able to see she lifted her dress higher into a bunch holding it just above her stomach she laid back down realising the dress was now bunched up over her sensitive nipples.

Jake looked down staring at her from head to toe, studying her for this was the first time he had seen Heather this open.

"So you want to start now?" Asked Heather watching him snap back to life, she knew he was looking in shock, teasing him.

"Erm sorry, yeah" Stuttered Jake as he sat back down next to her and started massaging her stomach right at the middle not daring to go higher or lower.

Heather felt herself relax once more however she noticed him not moving up or down so she instructed him "Bit lower" she said, Jake moved about a cm lower staring at Heather's baby forming inside.

"Come on lower then that" Heather demanded, Jake looked up at her and saw her face telling 'him are you serious' so he looked back towards his hands and he moved them lower this time much lower about a inch above her panties.

"Ahhh..." Heather moaned and rolled rolled her head and closed her eyes as he started rubbing into the right spot, although her moans were only partly from the massage a part of her still getting horny from his strong touch.

"Lower..." Heather said almost whispering now, Jake moved even lower not wanting to question her, he just wanted to make her comfortable.

Heather lifted her hips ever so slightly that cause his hands to go over her panties for a split second, she exploded into ecstasy she closed her eyes again and moaned softly and lifted her hips again this time slightly higher making Jake's hand touch her clit through the fabric and stop at her legs.

Jake felt his cock twitch in his pants, he shuffled around but while shuffling around he accidentally slipped under Heather's panties and realised he was now touching her wet clit, he froze and started lifting his hand out, while Heather was softly moaning but still with her eyes closed he saw her hand reach up and under her bunched up dress to he assumed touch herself.

Just as Jake's hand left her precious pants Heather moaned, "Please..." lifting her hips once more this time Jake knew what she wanted with his cock now pushing against his pants, he pushed his hand down just as Heather pusher her hips up and he directly ran his fingers over her clit then dip into her wet pussy, for a moment he stopped as he watched Heather moan loudly and watch her legs open slightly, inviting him further.

Jake started rubbing his hand over her clit and dipping through her soaked folds but never enough into her to enter, this drove Heather insane the teasing sent her into an orgasm, Her pussy clenched shut but still leaking juices, she bucked her hips and her legs spasm out of control as she let out a screech "AHHHHHhhhhh...".

With his hand still touching her pussy he felt juices flood his hand and through her panties he watched Heather rub and pinch her nipples as her dress was now pushed up above her bulging tits, her huge areolas were dark and her nipples poking up and stretched. Jake started to retreat his hand but Heather grabbed his hand and said "Please, I... need more, I need... I need you!" She said still panting for breath after her orgasm.

Jake looked over at Heather who looked straight back with those eyes that were begging him for more, he bit his lip and returned back to his job... He grabbed her panties and pulled them straight off Heather and threw them on the floor meanwhile Heather pulled her dress up and over her head giving her tits freedom. Jake pushed himself up onto the bed and lied next to Heather and took her tit in his mouth and started sucking, Heather moaned in response grabbing his head and pushing him further onto her tit.

Looking down Heather saw Jake sucking her tits, the pleasure was amazing it was making her create a puddle in the bed from juices oozing out of her now soaked pussy. Jake used his left hand to trace her body from her tit, over her bump, and stop just before her clit, he circled just above it softly never going lower. Heather went insane and started bucking her hips trying to get his fingers on her, in her she was desperate, her body taking control wanting nothing but pleasure now,.

Heather started panting more and harder she managed to whisper "Pl..ea.s..e" right before Jake took two fingers and plunged them deep into her pussy going past any borders that remained, instantly sending her into another ground shaking orgasm, Screaming, shaking and panting Heather's pussy contracted around his fingers trying to push them out but Jake started moving them in and out faster, pumping her pussy, her juices were sprayed everywhere as Jake curled his fingers and plunged a third in with ease.

"UGhhhh...Yes...YES!" Heather now screaming as the pleasure continued, she was still shaking she hadn't had this many orgasms in a long time!

Jake released her tit from his mouth and pulled out from her pussy and brought his dripping fingers to Heather's mouth where she licked them clean in seconds. He got off the bed and stood up and undid his shorts and dropped them to the ground releasing the preview of his cock pressed hard against the fabric restricting it, Heather looked across and saw the outline of his cock she was worried it'd be too much, it was easily 6 inches maybe more and had plenty of girth. He lifted his shirt above his head and threw it to the pile of clothes now formed on the floor, He grabbed Heather by the legs and pulled her to the end of the bed with ease, Heather yelped in shock but before she could see anything she felt his cock at her entrance coating itself in her juices, Heather pushed her hips trying but helplessly to get it inside.

Heather moaned, "Please... Please... I need it, Please..." And just as commanded Jake lunged forward sending his cock deep into Heather's pussy with no resistance but the wet swooshes that could be heard from downstairs.

Jake grunted "Ugh, Ugh, Your pussy's soo nice.." but Heather couldn't make out anything she was in heaven, each thrust left her feeling even more full, eyes closed and hips pushing in sync with him she moaned over and over getting slightly louder each time.

Jake sensed her orgasm building, his was too his cock twitching, balls filling with cum ready to go, Jake picker Heather up by the hip and turned her over into the doggy position, letting his cock go slightly deeper and hit her curves. Both of them fucked like animals grunting, panting and shaking.

12