Pregnant with a Problem...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh Ugh, Har..der..." Heather pleaded as she felt her orgasm build bigger then before.

Jake pushed further and faster with each thrust they could hear her juices splash against his cock, and his balls hitting her clit each time doubling the pleasure for Heather.

"Mhmm, I'm gonna cum" Jake announced has he started pounding her pussy furiously, grabbing her tits he squeezed both of them pulling them towards him burying his cock deep inside as he cummed sending strings of cum straight into her already full womb.

Heather laid there feeling her pussy contract around his cock, her ass squeeze, her tits run with electricity and eyes rolling this was by far the most powerful orgasm she's had in years, She pushed her legs out and laid there for a few minutes catching her breath recovering with Jake's cock coming out with an Audible 'POP' followed by a stream of juices a mix of his and hers.

Jake also laid down on the bed catching his breath after that amazing orgasm, after a few minutes they both got up and looked at the mess they created...

"You know I'm going to be needing more help as this progresses" Heather said looking down at her bump, with that same small giggle towards the end

Jake smiled and replied, "I'm happy to help at any time"

---

Once again thanks for reading, this is my first public story please leave some comments I can only make it better after feedback from you guys!

There may be a part 2 but i felt this was enough for one story especially my first.

- PussyStorm

12