Prelude to the "Waking Up" Story

Story Info
New Found Adventure of Roughness.
1.4k words
3.86
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been married for some time and as happens a lot of times, sex had become a scarce routine. Maybe once or twice a week and mostly vanilla type. Neither one of us realizing what we had buried deep inside us. I had porns that I had watched that gave me ideas but never had the nerve to actually do any of it. I'm not sure why I didn't try something like this earlier on in our marriage.

It was my routine to have a couple beers after work on my way home. She would normally have dinner nearly ready for me every day after work. Same ol routine, day after day, week after week.

I came home one night after having a few beers at my favorite local bar and she had been sitting at home, semi-bored. She had gotten into our stash of favorite pornos. The problem is, neither one of us really had the guts or ambition to try anything out of the normal and so our sex life had, while not gotten boring, gone into somewhat of a routine selection of sexual positions.

So, as I walked through the door, she immediately ran up to me to give me a nice sexual intentioned kiss, deep and passionate. She loved it when I drank beer, it turned her on so. And since I was somewhat buzzed, and she was extremely horny, this night was about to turn into a night of new sexual adventures.

She started to pull away from our embraced kiss and growled, "Force me, baby." Having more courage than usual, I could feel my urges to come out of the "closet" so to speak. Looking into her eyes, I could see her want, her desire for me to be more forceful and take charge like I never have in the past.

I grab on to her shoulders and pushing her down to her knees, I say. "Suck it babe. Suck my cock." She starts to unzip my jeans and reaching in to find my very limp cock. She frees my soft cock from its cocoon. She pulls it to her lips, kissing the head. Looking down at her, I watch her mouth start to open, then I immediately grab her head and pull her into me. Now with my limp dick in her mouth, she starts sucking, as I hold her head with my hands.

Man, oh man, she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose; she is good. It doesn't take long for my cock to grow hard in her mouth as she sucks it. As my cock starts getting really hard, holding on to her head, I begin to push and pull her against my cock. After a few times of pushing and pulling on her head, I pull her completely against me, reaching a depth of her throat I have rarely had the opportunity to feel. I could feel her throat muscles against my cock head, and my balls squeezed up against her chin.

But I wanted more. I wanted to fuck her throat as best I could, so I pulled her off my cock, and looking down into her eyes realizing she was totally submissive to me at this point, I lifted her up and kissed her deep and passionately before picking her up and moving her over to the couch. Laying her down on her back, with her head hanging over the arm rest, I pull my pants completely down and grabbing my cock with my hand I lay my rock-hard cock across her face. Using her tongue, gingerly, licks my shaft a little.

Then I start slapping her face with my shaft and pulling her over a little more, so her head is hanging, I say, "open your mouth and suck my cock." This is quite a bit dirtier than we've ever gotten before, and we both seem to be enjoying it at this point. She opens her mouth, then I guide my cock into her mouth, reaching that point of her throat once again that I rarely get the chance to feel. I begin to fuck her mouth and throat hard and fast with my hands around each side of her neck. Each time feeling her throat with my head and my balls squeeze up against her face. I can feel my cock bulging her throat slightly.

Leaving one hand around her neck to keep feeling that sensation, I reach down and start pinching her nipples, lightly, a little rough so as to get them hard. Starting to mash her beautiful large breasts harder now, pinching her nipples, and thrusting my cock into her mouth and throat, watching her take me like she's never taken me before. All submissive and willing to let me take control of her in a rough fashion.

With all my rough thrusting in her mouth so deep, she starts to gag on my cock. I can feel her mouth muscles tighten up and her throat resist my thrusting into her. All the vibrations coming from her mouth drive me crazy, vibes I've never felt on my cock from her mouth before. I want to keep punishing her throat; her mouth. But I also want to be able to do this again with her.

Pulling my cock out, letting her breathe, I lift her up off the couch and drag her to the floor, a bit rough. Then forcing her on her knees, her head and shoulders resting on the couch. Her virginal ass displaying its tightness to me. Standing over her with slight bent knees, I slowly release some saliva in a spit fashion and let it drop to her ass. I rub my cockhead over her ass a couple of times before pushing my way into her.

I hear her moan, "Oh god!" I realize this is more of a pleasure combined with pain moan as I push in even further. Pushing even further, both of us never having done this before, I am sure to go slow. Feeling my veiny cock slide further into her ass, all the way in, feeling my balls get squished once again, this time by her pussy lips. I reach around and thrust three fingers into her now soaking wet pussy. Her pussy is so wet and her ass is so tight. It all feels so good.

I start to slowly pull my cock from its depth inside her, leaving my head just inside her, I push back in again; a little faster this time. Pushing all the way inside her once again, I continue my fucking her pussy with my three fingers. I feel one of her hands rubbing her clit while my fingers continue their attack.

Once I feel all the way inside her again, I start pulling and pushing my cock in her ass, thrusting my cock in and out of her ass at the same time as my fingers are fucking her pussy. I continue to fuck her ass a little harder and a little faster as my fingers continue their assigned duty.

I push down on her head, pushing her into the couch cushion with my other hand. I can't believe it but she seems like she's really enjoying this new adventure of ours.

This has always been a fantasy of mine, but never had the guts to do this. And it's such a good feeling. I mean we've played but never like this. My cock thrusting in and out of her ass! Wow, I look down as I feel the intense pleasure and watch my cock work its way in and out of her hard and fast, the tightness surrounding me is just so indescribable. Looking down at my cock fucking her ass, I pull my fingers out so I can concentrate on cumming inside her ass which is something I've wanted to do for some time.

Ever since we started dating and she has such a cute ass. I push my cock deep inside her one more time, pushing all the way, feeling my cock pulse as my balls are up against her pussy, and unloading stream after stream of cum deep inside her ass. At the same time, I can tell by her body movements that she is cumming too. First exploding with my cum, then shooting another stream deep inside her ass. Feeling her ass fill up with my cum... feeling it fill in around my cock, my cock being surrounded by my own cum deep inside her ass.

Oh my. Sex hasn't felt this good in such a long time. I pull my softening cock out of her ass. I drop to my knees and help her turn around. She looks at me with her loving eyes and I lean in for a sensual kiss. Even our kiss is so much more than normal. We help each other up and head off to the bedroom. We are both tired and wore out.