Cum Along with Me Pt. 01

Story Info
A night of wild fun in bed, a surprising but sexy path.
857 words
3.88
10.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers

NOTE: This story is told from a first-person POV. The two main characters will not be named. They are both consenting adults age 18+.

It all started with a wild night in bed. Little did I know, that one night of fun would change our lives.

We were already having some wild fun when you told me how much you needed my cock in you. I said that we didn't have a condom handy but you didn't care. You demanded my dick in your pussy NOW.

In the heat of the moment, I just got down to business. You love doing it doggy-style so we get down on all fours. Your pussy was so wet that we didn't need lube, so I stuck it in and we went wild. It didn't take long before I was shooting loads of cum in your pussy.

"Ohh yess baby, cum in me! Cum in me!" You shouted. A few more slides in and out made me shoot another load in to you.

We collapsed on to the bed and just stared in to each other's eyes. "That was sooo good. I'm glad we didn't bother with a condom." I remarked.

"What if I wind up pregnant?" You asked, in a mostly just curious way.

"Maybe you won't and that won't be a problem. No use in worrying about what to do if it doesn't happen."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's not worry about that for now." You said, as we gradually drift off to sleep.

*******

Fast forward several months. It did happen and together we decided to go through with the pregnancy.

What you don't really know is how much sexier you're becoming as each month goes by. You were already one sexy bitch but this amps it up. Your breasts that were previously a generous C cup are growing bigger and bigger and could reach DDs by the end of the 9 months. They're so shapely and even more beautiful. Your bump is growing but we still get to have fun in the sack.

And even better, you're starting to get milk in your boobs! Will you let me suck on those delicious tits? Your boobs must be aching and I will gladly help take some of the pressure off.

But it makes me sad when you say that you don't feel sexy or beautiful because you're huge now. Honey, you're silly! After trying to remind you with words, I got an idea.

You're now almost at 7 months and your body is changing faster. Knowing that we don't have a lot of time left, I had to think fast about how to cheer you up and remind you of how sexy you are. After some online searching, I found a website that sells sexy lingerie for preggos. I ordered several outfits and they will arrive soon. A few days later, the outfits I ordered arrive and I give them to you.

The first one is an emerald green 2 piece set. The front of the top is perfectly designed so that there is a lot of stretch and you can tie the string to fit right even as you get bigger. The lower half of the top splits in the middle so that you can easily show off your belly. The bottoms are thong-style and have a stretchy waistband for your growing belly. You went to the walk-in closet to put on the outfit. As I wait and think about how you're going to look, my cock gets hard. A triangle is forming in my pants from the growing boner.

Finally you emerge from where you were putting it on. OH. MY. GOD. Now my dick is standing up as straight as a soldier. You go to look at yourself in the mirror and stroke your belly a few times. A smile starts showing on your face. "Oh, maybe I am still sexy." You remark in a pleasantly surprised tone.

"Of course you are, babe. May I take some pictures of my little sexy mama?" I ask, giving you a soft kiss.

"Well yes. Let's find somewhere good so I can pose for them." You reply.

That perfect spot is our bedroom. First we get a few shots of you kneeling on the bed and with your hand on your belly. Then I got 2 shots of you taking the top off to show your huge, milky breasts. And finally I get a shot of you sliding the bottoms off. They don't come all the way off, just enough to look sexy and tempting.

I show you the pictures and send them to you by email. You save them to a password protected folder so that nobody but us can get in. This is for our eyes only!

There are a few more outfits for you to try on but you want to wait on that. "Maybe I'll surprise you when you get home from work one day soon," you say with a wink. "It will be something great to come home to after a *hard* day."

Well, good things come to those who wait. Until next time...

rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers