Preludes Ch. 05: Cancelled Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes still closed, she felt more wetness hit her breasts high near her collarbone. She swallowed and held her position, listening for audible clues from Matt that might alert her to his progress. She heard a weak groan followed by a breathless curse. She smirked to herself. It sounded like he was about gassed out. In a few seconds, it would probably be safe to-.

Her train of thought was interrupted as an unexpected sensation touched her lips. Her brain caught up immediately and she realized it was the tip of Matt's penis. Without thinking, she parted her lips and allowed him to slide his dick back into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his shaft and smoothly sucked him clean with a few firm motions. She tasted him fully, excited shivers shooting through her as she was very aware of where his penis had been just prior to her mouth. As he pulled back and slipped from her lips, she swallowed the remnants of his work and took a deep breath.

The next sound she heard was a thump into the couch cushions and a satisfied curse.

"Fuuuuuck. Yo, that was incredible. So, so hot. Shit."

Rachel swallowed again and brought her fingers gingerly to her face. She probed around her one eye, and feeling nothing, opened it a crack. Her blurred vision offered her a view of Matt slumped naked in his seat, grinning at her with euphoric satisfaction. For the first time since she'd let the gym with Austin, she smiled.

But she was also fully cognizant of the situation on her face. With another probing touch to her right eyebrow, she grimaced at the gooey sensation greeting her fingertips. Still squinting at Matt, she cocked her head at him.

"Um, do you have something to, like, clean up or-?"

She watched as Matt grinned wider, his eyes clearly dancing over his handiwork. With a satisfied smirk, he stood up quickly and nodded. Rachel followed him with her eyes as he made his way over to the linen closet and retrieved a soft, white hand towel. He returned with the same happy grin and handed it to her.

"Here, babe. We got more if you need it."

Rachel looked up at him from her kneeled position and actually smiled to herself again. He actually seemed...sweet. Caring, even. She thought suddenly about Rebecca's terrible experience with Matt. She remembered how when Matt had finished on her and apparently made a mess of things, he hadn't even offered her anything to clean it up. She'd had to find a bunch of tissues and do it herself. In fact, she'd been in the middle of wiping her face when his friends had busted out of the closet and surprised her.

In a perverse way, Rachel suddenly felt warmth flow through her body as she contrasted that to how Matt had just treated her. She took the soft cloth from his hand and smiled up at him as she began to gingerly wipe her face clean. She thought of the vicious barbs that Rebecca had flung at her that day in the locker room. For a moment, power surged through her and she felt a hint of satisfied anger rise in her belly. Hmmm, Becca. Maybe if you weren't such a bitch all the time, Matt might have been nicer to you. Instead of discarding you like-.

The thoughts stopped quickly and Rachel shivered as she came back to the moment. Her quick spike of spiteful rage had come out of nowhere and she suddenly felt guilty about the whole thing. And ridiculous. Was she actually feeling superior to Rebecca because Matt had just given her a towel to wipe his cum off her body? Really?? The same guy who had insulted her, coerced her into a moment that had ruined her life, and was now using her to get off again and again?

She smirked dryly and shook her head as she cleared the thoughts away. She got to her feet slowly and began wiping the wet streaks from her neck and breasts. With both eyes now open, she glanced over at Matt and smirked again as she caught him admiring what he was seeing. She rolled her eyes. Whatever. What was done was done.

With a final wipe, Rachel felt satisfied she'd gotten everything she could. Her chest still felt a little sticky but she'd worry about that later. She held the towel back towards Matt and he just indicated to a trash can by the TV. She rolled her eyes and shrugged, tossing it in the basket with a quick flick of her wrist. She turned back around and paused for a second as she watched Matt admiring her total nakedness with a crooked smile. More satisfaction flowed through her. She didn't really like that she'd had allowed him to have sex with her, but she fully loved how satisfied she'd obviously left him.

Rolling her eyes again, she made her way around the room, gathering up her various articles of clothing where they lay. In short order, she had redressed and she plopped down on the couch just as Matt finished pulling his shirt and shorts back on as well.

There was silence for a moment as they just looked at each other. Rachel felt that strange awkwardness she sometimes felt after she'd given some random boy a blowjob. Only this time it hadn't been a random boy. And it hadn't been just a blowjob. Her pussy pulsed as she felt the fresh sensation of him sliding smoothly into her. She swallowed and shook the feeling away.

Finally, Matt smirked and extended his arm toward her.

"Hey, that shit was great. Come here real quick."

Rachel twisted her lips at his open arms before sighing and sliding down the couch next to him. As she got close, he reached out and pulled her in tight to his side. Confusing thoughts coursed all through her brain. She didn't like him. Part of her might even hate him. But in this moment, she felt warm. And she felt needed. Validated. Even if it was a twisted and superficial arrangement, she was getting something from it that made her continue to come back.

She was shaken from her warm thoughts as she felt Matt run his hand down her arm and playfully cup her boobs over her sports bra. She narrowed her eyes at him and playfully elbowed him in the ribs as he laughed and shook his head.

"Sorry. They're just too fucking excellent." He grinned as she rolled her eyes and started to sit back up.

"Just can't wait to get my hands on them again."

Rachel kept her sarcastic grin, but her stomach tweaked slightly at his words. The implication (the likely accurate implication) that she'd be submitting to him again in the future made her feel a little guilty. But she sighed with resignation. She was sure if he called her in a few days, she'd come by and suck his dick again. The sex had been a one-time thing, but if there was one thing she could be counted on for, it was getting on her knees.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't think what happened today is happening again." She looked at him firmly and verbalized her earlier thoughts. "That was a one-time thing. So now that things are fair, you can be satisfied with the memory."

Matt smirked and shrugged his shoulders slickly. He watched her with amusement as she seemed to be putting on a tough act. Oh well. He'd play along for now. He was more than happy to let her suck his dick the next few times. But he'd be damned if he wasn't going to get another run with that sweet pussy of hers.

Rachel broke their gaze and reached into her bag. Pulling out her phone, she checked the time and smiled dryly at what she saw. It still wasn't even late enough to be the end of her soccer practice. She had plenty of time to get home and keep up the charade to her parents that she was still part of the team.

She glanced back at Matt who had reached for a shoebox that was under the coffee table. She recognized the box quickly. It was where he kept his weed and his bowl. She swallowed at the image and cleared her throat.

"Hey, um, before you do that, can you give me a ride home real quick?"

Matt stopped what he was doing and furrowed his brow at her. He looked her over and shot her a reluctant expression.

"Well, I mean, I kinda wanted to light up and chill for a bit." He nodded his head and indicated to her. "Why don't you join and hang for a while and I'll whip you home later or something."

Rachel swallowed again and shook her head. Smoking did sound kinda nice. Especially after the day she'd had. But it was a bad idea. The last thing she needed was to get too fucked up and potentially cause a problem with her parents. Or worse, there was a chance that if she hung around too long, Matt might recharge his batteries and probe her for another go. And who knew how she'd respond in that state? She shook her head again.

"No, I can't. I really gotta get home." She looked him expectantly and sighed with exasperation.

"Please?"

Matt still hesitated and glanced back down at his shoebox and then back at her. He wrinkled his brow again like he was trying to figure out what to do.

Rachel took in his indecision and a sarcastic cough escaped her lips. She stood up and smiled at him incredulously. Her voice came out playful, but annoyed.

"Oh my God, seriously?" She put her hands on her hips and glared down at him.

"After what I just let you do? Really?"

Matt looked up at her and finally cracked a grin. He sighed and put the box down and rolled his eyes at her. She was right. He really didn't feel like leaving but it would be an exceptionally asshole thing to do to refuse her request. Even for him.

Standing up, he shook his head at her and swiped a set of keys off the table. Indicating towards the stairs he raised a mocking eyebrow.

"You're a pain in my ass, girl."

Rachel scoffed jokingly at him and rolled her eyes as she turned and walked towards the stairs. She'd just put her foot up on the first step when she jumped at the feeling of his hand smacking her playfully on the back of her tight shorts. She whirled around and shot him a menacing look but he simply grinned and winked.

"Good thing yours is so hot."

***

Rachel bit her lip as she stood in her driveway and watched Matt back his truck out and disappear from her neighborhood. She got an eerie sense of déjà vu as it was remarkably similar to how she'd watched Austin drive away just an hour or so earlier after leaving her at Matt's.

Two boys she'd blown today, dropping her off after she'd done her job. Both involving uncomfortable moments in their hookups. Both getting off viciously as a result of her efforts. Both making her twist by hemming and hawing over her simple request to get a ride after making them cum. She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. Whatever.

She made her way into the house and dropped her bags in the hall. Her dad called to her from the kitchen and smiled at her presence as she walked in.

"Hey, bean." He winked as she rolled her eyes. "Got your text. You didn't need to get a ride. I could've gotten you."

Rachel shook her head with a warm smile. She tried not to focus on his unintentional reference to her getting a "ride." She'd gotten three rides that afternoon actually, and only two had involved vehicles...

"No, dad it was fine. I didn't want to bother you and make you go out of your way. I'm a big girl. Just got a friend to bring me."

Her dad nodded and indicated towards the garage.

"Yeah, I saw. Some kid in a truck. Do I know him?"

Rachel swallowed hard and tried her best to keep her face even and casual.

"Um, no, I don't think so. Just a friend I have classes with. Uh...Mark."

Her dad studied her for a second before smiling and shaking his head.

"Okay. Don't worry, I'm not going to pry." He raised a playful eyebrow at her and grinned. "I was just glad it wasn't that dipshit kid I almost ran over this morning. The one in the Mercedes. Don't you be getting any rides from that idiot."

Rachel swallowed again and stretched her face into a wide smile. It was bright and friendly, but really it was all she could do to hold back the haunting images in her brain. Austin and Matt. God, if only her dad knew what she'd done since he'd dropped her off at school that morning. Her stomach sank at the thought.

Forcing a light giggle, she shook her head and turned away.

"Whatever, dad. I'm going to go shower. I'll be down for dinner."

As she grabbed her bag and headed up the stairs, she heard him call out after her.

"Hey! Gotcha something today. Just a little present. I left it on your bed."

Rachel raised her eyebrows and smiled as she made her way upstairs and into her room. She put her bag on the floor and rolled her eyes as she walked to her bed and glanced down.

On her pillow was a new set of jumper cables for her car. And next to them was a scribbled note:

Jumped that battery for you. But next time you leave that dome light on, it's on you kiddo!

Xoxo

Dad

She smirked at the note and set it back down on her nightstand. Whirling around, she glanced out of her window and looked at her car in the driveway. A scoff escaped her lips, accompanied by a dry smirk. That stupid battery. Funny how such a seemingly innocuous thing had altered her day so severely. Had her car started up fine, she wouldn't have run into Austin. Rebecca and Michelle wouldn't have made her feel terrible. She probably would've had a simple treadmill workout after school and called her parents for a ride. There would've been no Matt's house.

She swallowed.

She would've never had sex with him.

She tightened her jaw that thought. It was beginning to hit her more and more what she had done. And the worst part was, she didn't feel awful about it. She had buyer's remorse and she certainly didn't plan on doing it again, but overall, she felt mainly just a sense of wonder at how easily it had happened.

This time last month, she'd only had sex with three people in her life. Two had been serious boyfriends. The third had been a wild mistake, but outside of one or two close calls after that, her policy had remained fully in effect. She'd actually been proud of her ability to stay in control.

But now? After three boys ever, she'd fucked two more in the span of a couple weeks. Both in that basement. Both on that same couch. Neither guy meant anything to her and neither represented a situation that would lead anywhere in the future.

She shrugged again and moved on from the thoughts as she walked over to her dresser and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was calm, if not a little distant. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and her breaths came in slow, even waves.

She looked down over her body and the gym clothes she had on. If someone saw her on the street, would they ever have guessed that those clothes had twice been discarded and tossed aside recently? Would anyone know that she had so willingly submitted to and pleasured two different boys over the span of less than an hour? Two sets of hands on her body. Two penises in her mouth. One inside her...

She swallowed and idly reached down to begin to remove her outfit for the third time that afternoon. As she pulled off her sports bra and stepped out of her shorts, she again gazed into the mirror, this time a reflection of her stark nakedness. Despite the general lowness of the day, a mild spark began to rise deep from within her. She ran her hands over her breasts and slipped them gently down her smooth stomach towards her waist. With a quick breath, she brought her fingers between her legs and touched herself tenderly.

A shockwave hit her body and she let out an unexpected whimper. She kept her eyes on the reflected image as she slipped a finger inside and began to rub gentle circles. Her heartbeat began to quicken and she bit her lip as she involuntarily pushed deeper inside. A tremor streaked though her belly.

After watching herself for a few seconds, she retreated from the mirror and turned back to her bed. She pushed the clothes and jumper cables away and she rolled onto her back, nestling her head softly into the cool pillows. She brought her fingers back to her pussy and shut her eyes.

As she firmly worked her fingers inside, she thought about what she'd done that day. But not only that. She thought about the past few weeks and the new experiences she'd had. She thought about Brad and Matt. She thought about Jim and his "coupons," even Shane and their sushi "date." She moaned gently as the physical arousal she was cultivating snaked itself around the memories like a wisp of smoke. Even the bad memories. The pleasure seeped into them and fused itself to the images. Everything felt warm and intense.

She thought about the whole year. Those boys at the beach after the beer pong game. Greg in the bathroom with the teacher. Chris at that party. She moaned again thinking about Chris and her attraction to him. Her brain sizzled with pleasure as the memories flowed freely.

She even thought about the threesome. The perfect high she'd felt just before things had spun out of control. The feelings of both Matt and Brad touching her breasts. The moment Matt had slid her pants down and slipped a finger inside her. She shivered. Within seconds she'd been sucking his dick. And shortly after that, Brad had been pushed deeply inside her as she'd balanced pleasuring both boys at the same time.

She remembered how grateful she'd been when Matt had came first. He'd finished on her face, something she'd actually enjoyed in the craziness of the moment. And then she'd been free to focus only on Brad. She moaned again as she pictured him flipping her body over and pumping back into her with lustful force. The first crackles of her impending orgasm began to swirl as she curled her fingers quickly between her legs. She remembered the moment Brad had lost control, pushing her over the edge as well.

The image was enough, and in an instant, she lost it again. Her own fingers still working smoothly, Rachel gasped as the first wave of orgasm washed through her. She moaned through gritted teeth, fully aware that she was in her room with her parents possibly nearby. As wave after wave of twisting pleasure sliced through her senses, she swallowed hard and focused everything on the feelings.

Finally, the eruption began to wane and she squeaked out a few pleasurable giggles. Her chest was heaving and her forehead felt hot and damp. She realized that she'd been pretty turned on by the two hookups she'd had that afternoon, and had it not been for her almost paralyzing emotional state, she surely would've gotten off when she'd had sex with Matt.

But she hadn't been engaged then and she'd never really come close to the edge. Now, however, it was a different story. She tingled tensely as she finally slipped her fingers from her pussy and laid her hand gently onto her stomach. Still breathing deeply, she let the soothing pleasure continue to cradle her like a warm blanket.

She thought one final time about Brad and Matt and Austin and Craig and everyone. She remembered the rushes she got from being with Austin in the film room the first time, similar to the rush she had gotten from doing him and Craig in his car. And confusingly enough, the rush she got from being with Matt.

She thought about how despite all the bad feeling she'd been having lately, she truly did feel alive in those moments. Sure she might regret some of them later and others (like today) had caused collateral damage. People might judge her and whisper about her. Boys might objectify her. Rebecca might hate her more. But she didn't care. She felt warm and happy in this moment and the only thing on her mind was when and how she'd feel that way again.

Her pulse now back to a completely calm pace, Rachel smirked and slowly opened her eyes. She narrowed her eyebrows deviously and a dangerous grin stretched across her lips.

With a deep, satisfied breath she smirked to herself. Oh, she'd feel this way again soon.

She guaranteed it...

NEXT --- Chapter 6: Good Chemistry