All Comments on 'Premium Massage Ch. 04'

by pjwolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LustHoseLustHoseabout 17 years ago
Hate to bring bad news....

The situation involving an erection that does NOT go down is called priapism. It is SERIOUS and potentially life threatening. It is not a joke.

Clotting can occur with the potential that a clot could end up in a lung, the heart or the brain. That is why the manufacturer of ED medication (Viagra, Levitra, Cialis) all say that you need to seek medical attention if the erection doesn't subside. Priapism isn't just an inconvenience, it is generally painful and it is very very dangerous. Do some research PJ, dismissing this aspect of the new sexual technology could be pretty detrimental to somebody's health.

HikergirlHikergirlabout 17 years ago
A neat approach!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try to merge two series like this on Lit...I'm looking forward to grand finale. This instalment was well done, as always! PS..I don't know what happened to the comment I left yesterday...I think the Lit gremlins must have eaten it!

pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years agoAuthor
Author's response to lusthose

While I am fully aware of priapism, I was not writing a clinical journal research piece. The characters are obviously unaware of the potential clotting problems. As I stated in the prologue, this is FICTION and I even made reference to the dangers of taking any meds not prescribed to the taker. I do apologize to anyone who has ED, takes any ED meds, or has suffered from adverse reactions (such as priapism) who might have been offended by the FICTIONAL acts and dialog of my characters in this story. Jason and Jessica have been reprimanded and promise to be more considerate in the future. I also apologize to anyone who has gotten an STD and think that my fictional characters are behaving irresponsibly and do not take the dangers of unprotected sex seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous