Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe her intention was to indicate that I had not asked to move on to playing with her nipple with my mouth, although that seemed like an obvious choice given the circumstances. Regardless, I went a different way with my answer.

"I want you to suck my cock."

The confidence and ease with which this came out caught me off guard. Malory, on the other hand, seemed to be expecting it. As I pulled the blindfold off she dropped to her knees, leaving me standing there in disbelief. Not just because I was about to get my dick sucked for the first time, mere moments after I touched my first boob, but because the scene I was experiencing was exactly what I had dreamed earlier in the day.

What happened next continued to blow my mind as she reached up and unfastened my shorts, pulling them down with my boxer briefs freeing my raging hard-on. As she took my cock into her mouth I couldn't believe it, except for the fact that I had already experienced this once today. The prior experience did not prepare me for the sensation of her tongue on the head of my cock, which felt better than anything I had ever experienced in my life.

"Oh god yes, keep doing that. Your tongue feels amazing." I pleaded as she continued to play with the head of my cock. I did not think that it could get any better until she paused for a moment to take a breath before driving her mouth further down and around my dick.

I could feel my head hit the back of her throat as she started to bob up and down on me, her hand stroking what her mouth could not reach. Slowly she was picking up the tempo as I started to match pace with my hips. Not too hard as I did not want to make her choke, but just enough to give her the incentive to go deeper and faster. I wanted this to last forever, but I knew that I could not hold out for long. In fact, I was surprised that I had not cum as soon as she put her tongue on me.

As she continued to pick up the pace I felt a building orgasm begin in my balls. I wanted to hold off longer, to make the ecstasy last forever, but my body had different priorities. The first jolt of my orgasm caught me off guard as I shot my seed into Malory's mouth. She took this in stride pulling my cock from her lips as she continued to pump me with her hand.

My subsequent shots of cum landed on her lips, chest, and neck. She kept pumping as I kept orgasming until there was nothing left in my balls. I looked down at one of the most glorious sights I had ever seen as my cum ran from her lips, dripping down onto her breasts and funneling its way between her tits. One strand lay across her exposed nipple, making it look like modern art or a splash of misplaced frosting that begged to be licked away.

As my knees began to weaken I sat back in the chair, taking in the sight of Malory as best I could. It was an image that I never wanted to forget.

I still couldn't believe what had just happened, not just because I had just cum all over a girl I had not known existed until earlier in the day, but that somehow I had a vision of what was going to happen when I met her for the first time. There had to be an explanation, but at the moment I was not concerned about figuring it out. I simply wanted to savor the experience.

"Scott," Malory said, snapping me out of my daze as she picked up her tank top and started to carefully clean herself off, "I want you to do something for me now."

In the back of my head, I thought that I was about to get conned into doing something unethical for her, but my fears were quickly erased as she stood, pulling down her shorts and the thong she had been wearing underneath.

"I want you to eat my pussy until you make me scream like the horny slut that I am."

As she said this she grabbed my hand pulling me back to my feet before pushing me down to the ground. I was amazed about how easily she could take control after being so submissive to me moments ago. Although, the more I thought about it the more I realized that she had been in complete control this whole time.

Once I was on the ground she stood over me, her feet on either side of my ribcage. My gaze quickly focused on her pussy. Seeing it exposed to me in person was once again a first for me. I could not break my gaze away from it as she unfastened her bra dropping it to the floor next to me.

Above me stood a naked woman for the first time in my life. As she began to lower herself over my face I realized what a sight her cunt was. Slightly glistening with moisture, she had waxed everything except a small patch above her clit which was kept trimmed. It was straight out of a porn video, but I did not have much time to overthink it as she was quickly sitting on my face.

Malory's pussy lips pushed against my nose as she positioned herself over my mouth. I was slow to start doing anything as she ground into me on her own. I soon began to lick her slit and dart my tongue between her lips, fully tasting what she had to offer. She was sweeter than I had imagined, and the taste was actually pleasurable, despite what I had been warned about.

I dove in with full force, making up for my lack of skill and experience with energy and enthusiasm. As I continued Malory got wetter and wetter, coating the lower half of my face as she slid around on me.

I started focusing more and more on her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. Malory responded well to this as I continued the focused attention. I could tell she was getting close, but I needed something more to ease her over the edge.

As Malory rode my face she leaned forward putting her arms on the chair behind me to support herself as she ground her clit into my tongue. This gave me the opportunity to reach up with one hand and play with her soaked pussy with my thumb. Easily slipping it inside her I was able to match pace with her rocking.

"Deeper Scott, deeper!" Malory all but screamed at me as I forced my thumb as deep as I could go. This caused the outside of my index finger to slide between her ass cheeks, pressing firmly against her anus. I started to pull away because I did not want to cross a line, but she reached behind her to pushed my hand back, fucking herself with my thumb as my knuckle pushed against her asshole.

"Keep going, fuck, right there, suck it harder. Harder Scott. Harder."

I kept pumping in and out with my thumb, guided by Malory, as I sucked on her clit with more force than I thought she could take, but take it she did, even begging for more. I gave her all that I had as she began to moan loader and loader as she pushed herself into my face, burying my nose, cutting off my airflow. I thought that I was going to pass out because I could not breathe until she suddenly sat upright.

"Oh fuck, yes, I am cumming, keep going, keep going, keeeeep gooooooing. Yeeeeeessssssss!"

Malory's body spasmed on top of me. All I could not was hold onto her hips and let her finish her orgasm as my mouth continued to work on her clit. Finally, she collapsed forward, sliding her body down mine. Her sloppy cunt left a track from my face all the way down my torso.

As her cunt was approached my pre-cum slickened cock I realized that I was once again rock hard. I felt the wetness of her lips as they collided with my own lubricants. Her cunt sliding over the head of my dick and then down the shaft, just barely at an angle where I did not slip inside her, despite my unconscious effort to try and make it happen. I felt my head part her lips but it just kept sliding along the outside instead of finding its desired resting place.

"Ummmm, someone seems to want something else. Is that right Scott?" Malory asked as she not so subtly dry humped her outer lips onto the shaft of my cock. Slowly rocking back on forth so that my cock was fully lubricated by her pussy.

"That feels good, keep doing that."

"Are you sure you don't want something else?" She asked but made no effort to stop what she was doing.

"I don't have a condom."

"It is alright, I am on birth control and was recently tested. Just tell me what to do, and I will do it."

It was then that I realized that I wanted to be in control, even if she was offering to ride me towards ecstasy. I wanted to be the one that fucked her. Grabbing her just below her breasts I pushed her up and rolled over so that I was on top of her.

"Oh, okay. I see." Malory said as she smiled up at me. It was a look of acceptance that I was learning to take control, almost as if her job was accomplished in teaching me to ask for what I wanted.

"I am going to fuck you now, okay?"

"Oh God yes, shove that cock inside me. Bury it to your balls."

Supporting myself with one arm I reach my other hand down to line my cock up with her pussy. Because I had seen it in countless pornos I rubbed the head against her, mixing our lubricants before I pushed gently inside.

I went slowly, not because I was afraid of hurting her, but because I wanted to savor the moment. In fact, it never crossed my mind to inquire if she was a virgin or not. In retrospect, I doubt she was, but I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to lose my cherry and savor the moment for as long as I could.

I truly wanted this to last, but as my head slipped inside her it was almost as if she sucked me further in. The pleasure was absolute. Her blowjob was amazing, but this was something else, something different. This was complete encapsulation of my cock. Her cunt fit me like a sheath to a sword. Tight enough to apply pressure, but soft and warm enough to be eternally welcoming.

Malory was soaking wet at this point and I slid all the way inside her with little effort. As I did I realized that it was a good thing that she had blown me earlier, otherwise I might have already been cumming inside her.

Looking down at my cock buried deep in her I slowly started to pull out until just the tip was left inside. Plunging back in I could feel the walls of her cunt gripping me, egging me on to fuck her deeper and harder, begging for my cum to coat her insides.

I gradually picked up the pace, pumping faster and faster, making sure that I did not pull out too far as I did not want to break our rhythm. As I grew confident in my actions I lowered myself onto Malory, my lips meeting hers in a kiss that left all our previous ones in the dust. The passion that we were in the middle of boiled up through our bodies and connected us both through our mouths and our loins.

I slid one hand down and firmly grabbed her ass, once again I found my fingers inching into her ass crack, but Malory did not seem to mind. My other hand found its way to her glorious breasts, twisting and squeezing her nipples with increasing intensity. We found our bodies moving as one, perfectly in sync as she scratched her fingers across my back, pulling me tighter against her body.

Our passion continued to build and we found ourselves unconsciously communicating our needs. Malory took one hand from my back and slid it between us, finding her clit and starting to play with herself bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Keep fucking me, harder. Fuck me harder. Your cock feels amazing." Malory moaned into my ear, right before she started to nibble on it.

I picked up the pace not wanting to disappoint her. I felt her breathing become more and more labored as she alternated between kissing and gently biting my neck. Harder and with longer strokes I fucked her as she ramped up the pressure on her own clit. I felt her cunt pulse around me as Malory started to gasp for breath, digging her fingers into my back as I continued to plunge my cock into her.

"Yes, yes, yeeeeesssss. Fuuuuuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Fill me with your cum Scott, I want to feel your cum insiiiiiiiiiide meeeeeeeeeee!"

I could not deny her wish as she clamped down hard on my cock. I switched my hand from one breast to the other, so that my arm was across her chest. Doing so allowed me to push myself up, forcing pressure down on her chest, while I could still play with a nipple.

Holding her in place, I was angled to better fuck her as she continued to cum around my cock. The combination of her orgasm and the control I felt by forcing her down sent me over the edge. As I plunged deep one last time I erupted inside her, shooting stream after stream of cum.

"Yes, Malory, take my cum, drain my balls with your tight cunt. Let me shoot inside you, you filthy little whore."

As I slowed my pace my cock continued to pulse, although with diminishing returns. Malory was starting to catch her breath but was still milking me for everything that I had. Once again I could not believe what had just happened, or the words that had just come out of my mouth. I was beginning to worry that I had crossed a line with what I had said or how I had pushed her into the floor with my arm.

"Fuck yes, that was just what I needed. Was that what you wanted Scott? Was that how you pictured losing your virginity?"

"More, better, and not at all." I said with a smile as my softening cock slid out of Malory as I rolled off of her and onto my back. My dick glistened with our mixed fluids.

My cum slowly ran out of her cunt and down over her waxed asshole. I could not believe the sight. It was straight out of some of my favorite pornos. My mind eased from my worries and I instantly began to crave more of what we had just finished.

"I hope you need a ride home tomorrow." I said rhetorically, not bothering to look over for the response.

"All you have to do is ask."

12