Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 02

Story Info
Malory helps Scott hone his skills in and out of bed.
8.3k words
4.71
36.9k
35

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
723 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one as it would help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners.

Enjoy!

Ch. 2: Learning New Desires

I woke up the next morning still in disbelief. What had happened the day before was incomprehensible for my 18-year-old brain. How does an average high school senior show up to the first day of class and end up fucking the hot new girl?

The crazy thing is that the sex was the believable part of what happened to me. The premonition that I had of Malory going down on me was completely fucking insane. I do not even know where to begin with that one. How does one have a vision of having sex with a girl and it actually ends up happening?

I mean, if I had just hallucinated the encounter I could understand, but for it to happen in real life? That is just inconceivable. There had to be an explanation for it, but I had no idea where to even begin. If I told anyone then they were going to think that I was crazy, or lying, or both.

Then again, Malory had sex with me after only spending lunch together. How did that factor in? Did my premonition have something to do with her wanting to have sex with me? Should I ask Malory about it? That seemed like the safest bet. After all, if she thought that I was crazy she was the new girl and I could just make it seem like she was the crazy one; if Malory started spreading rumors.

While it was easy to start to consider the possibility that I was losing my shit, the aching of my morning wood was not going to let me forget how real it was. My cock was sore, not just from losing my virginity, but from the multiple rounds of self-pleasure that had kept me up late into the night.

I hadn't been able to keep myself from replaying the action over and over. Each time prompting me to take matters into my own hand. Meanwhile, my homework went unfinished until well past midnight. Needless to say, 6 AM came way too quickly. When I arrived at school I was still groggy and stumbled my way to my first-period class. AP Physics was one of the few classes that I shared with a friend. Marissa in this case, and she was waiting for me near the back of the class, her bag saving me a seat next to her.

"So, I see that you are walking a bit funny today. Does that have anything to do with you giving Malory a ride home?" Marissa teased with a knowing smile.

"It wasn't the only ride that I gave her," I joked back.

"Well well, I am sure you left her fully satisfied," Marissa said with a little snark and a brief eye roll.

"Hey, I did a better job than you could."

"Oh yeah? You would be surprised at what I can do. Too bad that you will never find out."

I had not anticipated this, but joking around about my sex life was surprisingly easy with Marissa. While we had been friends since Freshman year, we had never once talked about sex. I had always assumed it was simply something that she had not wanted to discuss in mixed company, but I realized that maybe it was something else.

Could it be that Marissa never talked about sex with me because she liked me? I had never really considered the possibility, but she was always joking around. Was that her way of flirting?

I was not sure why this suspicion was coming up, but I was starting to think that it had something to do with the lessons in asking for what I want that Malory had given me the day before. Had I subconsciously had a crush on Marissa this whole time? Now that I think about it, it probably wasn't so subconsciously.

"Well, who knows what will happen this year. Things are known to get a bit crazy senior year. Maybe we will have an end-of-the-year orgy."

"Haha. Keep dreaming Scott. With all these prudes we go to school with?"

Our conversation did not progress beyond that as we realized that this was a class that we both actually needed to pay attention to. That being said, I found it a little hard to concentrate when I kept thinking about what an orgy would look like. The odd thing, though, was that no matter what I pictured happening I always ended up focusing on Marissa.

Usually, Marissa was simply standing in the middle of the orgy wearing a short sundress. She looked cute amidst all the carnal endeavors happening all around her. As people fucked, licked, and sucked each other, Marissa would slowly walk towards me with a smile on her face and desire in her eyes.

Following suit I would walk towards her meeting in the middle of the room. We would embrace each other, pausing momentarily before diving in for a passionate kiss.

Sometimes the vision would start and Marissa would be completely naked. Standing straight for me to see all of her 5'6" body. Her DD cup tits hanging with only a slight sag from her 30-inch chest. She had a deep tan with sharp lines that gave way to the palest of white skin where her bikini often lay. Unlike Malory, it was clear she did not sunbathe in the nude.

In the nude version of the daydream Marissa did not have a smile on her face, but a devilish smirk that promised a more intense interaction. Instead of walking towards me she would turn and walk towards a bedroom, only looking over her shoulder to beckon me with a finger to follow.

I never got much further with either version as my brain would snap me back to reality when I realized that I was missing out on crucial lecture time. My notes for the day were a patchwork of equations and thoughts about orgies. Someone would be very confused if they were to have seen my binder.

These daydreams were similar to my premonition yesterday, but they did not have the same power or immediacy that Malory's did. They did not feel as real, and I kept my senses about me. I also felt like I could control these, which left me with the disappointment of concluding that they were not a premonition of my future fortune, but simply the imagination of a horny high schooler.

The rest of the morning passed without incident. I met my friends for lunch, with Malory arriving a few minutes after me. We all sat around and talked about the shit that our teachers had already assigned, joking about dropping out and growing weed, even though we were almost all college-bound.

With plenty of time remaining after eating I found myself relaxing in the grass with my head on my backpack. It did not make the best pillow, but it sufficed, especially when I had Malory's head on my stomach. She was laying on her side looking up at me with a smile. I was just about to tell her how beautiful she looked when Alevia strolled up.

Alevia was wearing a cute pleated white skirt that flared out from her hips, accentuating her already shapely figure. It was short enough that one was forced to imagine what she was wearing underneath, but even from my low perspective, I couldn't quite see.

Alevia was taller than most of the girls in my school. She stood at 5'10", but unlike the other tall girls, she was not a stick. Her breasts were not huge, but with C cups and a 34-inch band she easily balanced out her athletic hips and thighs.

Alevia had been our star volleyball player but had quit midway through her Junior season because she wanted to actually enjoy her life and hang out with friends more. I for one never complained about this decision because she was one of my favorite people in the school.

Always nice and seemingly never in a bad mood, Alevia brought light to whatever situation she was in. She was also one of the few people that would actually instigate action. While everyone else would just sit around waiting for something to happen, Alevia would take control and motivate change. It did not always work, but at least she tried.

"Hey guys, sorry I missed eating with you. I was showing my little sister around campus. I had promised to do it yesterday but it slipped my mind. Anyway, did I miss -- "

As Alevia spoke I felt myself starting to get dizzy and my vision blurred. It was exactly as it had happened the previous day when I had hallucinated my later encounter with Malory.

As my sight returned I noticed that before me was the most well-toned ass I had ever seen, including all the porn that I had watched over the years. It had been sculpted by years of training and I assumed a good diet. If she had suffered to get this then in my opinion it had been worth it just for this view. Although that is easy for me to say I did not have to endure the pain of training so hard.

The ass in question was sticking up at me from below the hem of a short white skirt. A clear tan line could be seen across each ass cheek indicating a summer spent in a swimsuit. The tanned skin was not as dark as Malory's, but it was dark enough to create a contrast to the pale white skin of the inner ass cheeks.

The legs attached to the fabulous bottom were nothing to be ignored either. Both were just as firm and toned as the ass, with the even tan and smooth skin seeming to go on forever. As my gaze followed her legs down, I noticed that they were tied together at the ankles with what appeared to be a necktie.

As my eyes returned towards the amazing ass, I could see the dampness of her pussy lips appearing between the tops of her legs. My hand reached out and grabbed her thigh, my fingers running up the inside towards her awaiting pussy.

As my hand found what it was looking for I parted her lips, slipping my middle finger inside. This was quickly followed by my ring finger as I pushed the two deep, my palm resting on her ass, pressing down on her anus. She arched her back, pushing into my hand as much as she could in her bound state.

As I fucked her cunt with my fingers my gaze once again started to travel up above the white skirt to the toned back that was bare except for the band of a pale blue bra that stretched across it.

I reached out with my free hand and easily unfastened her bra. I surprised myself with the ease with which I accomplished the act. The band sprang away from the back and fell to her sides as the shoulder straps had already been pulled down, and her arms were outstretched towards the head of the bed. It was then that I noticed that her wrists, just like her ankles, were bound with a tie. This one, however, was attached to one of her bedposts.

As my fingers continued to push in and out, faster and faster, I could hear her attempt a muffled moan. The reason for this was that she appeared to be gagged with her own panties. I could see her eyes staring up at me with a mixture of pleasure and worry.

I was not sure how we had gotten here, but I knew that I wanted to find out, and I hoped that everything I was doing was consensual. Although it was hard to tell at the moment, I did not want to think that I would cross that line. Then again, I did not think I would have done what I had done with Malory.

As our eyes locked and I started to lose focus once again, my vision turned to black, I finally became aware that it was Alevia that I had tied up and was forcing to take my fingers deep inside her. Her eyes still looked into mine as the vision faded away.

When I came to, my cock was hard and pressing into the back of Malory's head. She did not fail to notice as her face brightened.

"You seem to want something. Is there anything you would like to ask me, Scott?"

Still, a bit shook from my newest premonition I hesitated with my answer. Glancing up at Alevia who was still going on about how weird it was having her sister in High School with her.

"You know, there is Malory. Would you like to spend the last 15 minutes of lunch in the back of my car? Someone once told me that Volvos have great back seats."

Malory did not bother to answer me and simply got up from resting her head on my lap and subsequently pulled me to my feet. I quickly adjusted my shorts, hoping no one would notice my hard-on. We said our goodbyes, making an excuse about grabbing a book for my afternoon class. We headed towards my car, which was luckily parked just a block off campus on a dead-end street, connected by a trail leading off from near where we ate lunch.

As Malory and I walked away hand in hand my eyes locked with Alevia's. She smiled at me and gave me a wink, seemingly knowing what we were up to. My suspicions were confirmed when I caught her dropping her gaze to my groin, not bothering to hide that she was checking out my still noticeable hard-on.

Malory, like Marissa in my fantasy this morning, was wearing a sundress. A floral print with a purple base color. Like her bra from yesterday, the purple went perfectly with her dark tan skin. I was starting to like the color purple more and more.

The hem of the dress was just short enough to cover her butt, and a perfect length for me to reach my hand down and grab her ass under it. My fingers finding the bare skin of her ass cheeks and not the cloth of panties that I was expecting. Giving her ass a squeeze I looked over at Malory, cocking my head slightly, and giving her a questioning look.

"I took them off before lunch hoping this would happen."

"Well, no need to waste any time then," I said as I reached lower slipping my middle finger over the lips of her cunt.

It was already soaking wet and I found no resistance as I pushed in from behind her as we walked. It was awkward, but after a few steps, we seemed to find a suitable rhythm.

I continued to fuck Malory with my finger as we made our way to my car. When we arrived I wasted no time in opening the back door and pushing her forward at the waist. Her upper body landed on my back seat while her legs reached down towards the ground. Only the toes of her white tennis shoes still touched the pavement.

Malory's skirt was short enough that her bare ass and dripping wet cunt were fully on display in this position. I looked around to make sure no one could see us. The street was empty and the only house with a view was my friend Devin's, and I knew that both of his parents worked during the day.

Dropping my pants my cock popped out, eagerly seeking out its new favorite place. I was not huge, but I felt like I had grown an inch overnight since first fucking Malory. I was about 6.5 inches, but it seemed to have been enough to satisfy her the day before.

Wanting to make sure that we had enough time to finish and get back to class I stepped forward with no further foreplay. I lined up the head of my cock, now glistening with precum, with Malory's pussy. Again briefly rubbing her lips with my tip to further lubricate each other. Pushing in, I did not take it slow like I had the previous day. Instead, I pushed all the way inside of her in one swift motion. Malory grunting with pleasure as I bottomed out in her.

Quickly I found my pace, and what a pace it was. Pulling out until only the very tip of my cock with still inside her I would plow back in with all the force that I had. My balls bounced off her clit as I reached the limits of my penetration. My tempo quickly increased as I was able to time my thrusts with her rebound from my cushy seats.

As I fucked Malory from behind I noticed that she had reached down between her legs and had begun to play with her clit. This made me even harder, if possible, as I thought about what she looked like when she masturbated at home when she was alone.

Her legs spread wide as she used one hand on her clit and the other maneuvered a large dildo in and out of her dripping cunt. I wished that I could witness her pleasure herself, but that had to wait as I had a job to do.

I returned focus to my cock sliding in and out of Malory's pussy. Her lips trying to hold me in as I pulled out so that only the very tip was still inside. I found that I had much more control in this position as it was hard for her to move on her own. It was completely up to me to control the pace and depth of my thrusts. The more I experienced this power the more I began to realize that I liked to be in command.

As I picked up my pace I reached down and grabbed Malory by the hips, the side of my hands on her outer ass cheeks as I pulled her back into my cock with each thrust. Our bodies making louder and louder slapping sounds as I buried my dick all the way inside her with each stroke.

I wanted this to last all day, but I knew that we were getting close to returning to class. I picked up the pace once again, making sure each thrust was backed up with full insertion that forced her against the seat of my car that she was still bent over. The increased speed and power seemed to have their desired effect, as Malory started to moan louder and louder.

"Fuck yes, fuck me harder with that big cock. Make me cum all over your back seat."

As I looked down at what I was doing to her I saw her ass jiggle with each impact. This gave me an idea, one which I am not sure why it took me so long to think about. After all, I had seen it done in many a porno.

"Yeah bitch, take my cock while I slap your thick ass."

I was not really asking, but Malory yelled in response anyway, "Slap it, slap it hard. Make me your little bitch-slut."

I did not need a second invitation as I raised my hand and brought it down on her ass with what I feared was too much force. Malory, on the other hand, had a different idea.

"Harder you pussy, hit me harder!"

I raised my hand again, this time I did not hold back as I smacked her ass with all that I could muster; given that the car frame was in the way. Malory cried out when my hand made contact, leaving a clear red handprint on her right ass cheek.

"How about that? You like that slut?"

"God yes!"

Smack. I hit her again, and again she cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"You won't be able to sit in class when I am done with you."

Smack. Once again I hit her. This time she did not cry out in pain at all, but in pure pleasure as her orgasm hit hard and fast. I felt her cunt spasm and tighten around my cock as I continued to bury it to the balls.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God. Yes, yes, yeeeeees! Fuck, keep going, spank me again -- "

Smack, my hand landed one more time, the hardest of all the spankings, but it seemed to be exactly what Malory wanted.

" -- I'm cumming, oh god yes, yes, yeeeeesssss! Fill me with your cum, I want to leak it all over my chair next period. Cum in me Scott!"

Not being one to disappoint, I felt my cock jerk as I shot load after load of cum into her waiting pussy. As my balls tried to empty I attempted to keep up my pace, but I gradually slowed until the last few spurts of semen. As I finished I pushed forward once more, holding my cock all the way inside. Malory's cunt was still slightly contracting around me as her orgasm lingered a little longer.

Leaving my dick buried inside her I reached down and caressed Malory's ass where I had just given her a solid beating. She was still bent over my back seat face down and breathing heavily from her orgasm. Despite this, she still pushed back into my hand, and coincidentally my softening cock, as I fondled her cheek.

I pulled her ass cheek slightly to one side, fully exposing her asshole to me. It was just as I remembered it, perfectly waxed and just waiting for me to play with it. This would have to wait a while longer, however, as I heard the bell ring in the distance, signaling the end of lunch.

I pulled my hand away from her ass and pulled my softening cock from her cunt. A small bit of cum oozed out as I did so. Not wanting to waste time getting back to campus I skipped wiping my cock off and simply pulled up my shorts.

scbolder
scbolder
723 Followers