Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hand continued to mash and twist her nipple and breast in general I returned my mouth to her neck. I started with kissing again but quickly moved into nibbling and gently biting it as I positioned myself to move towards her throat.

As I did this my other hand reached up and grabbed her by her hair. I pulled her head back and to the side, not enough to hurt her, but enough to make sure that she knew that I was in control.

"Kiss me you slut."

I bet my head in for the kiss, our mouths meeting in a passion that had been building. Our tongues darted around each other's as my cock continued to forcefully fuck her now soaked pussy. Breaking away I pushed myself up slightly to get a better angle to speed up my pace.

"I am getting close, are you going to cum for me? I want you to cum for me. I want to feel your cunt tighten around my cock as I pump you full of seed."

It was as if all she needed was permission. My words triggered an orgasm causing her pussy to indeed clench down tight around my dick. This increased pressure put me over the edge as well. My cock spasmed as I started to shoot into her.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, Malory you feel so good."

"Cum for me Scott, fill my cunt, give me what Alevia did not want."

That was too much for me as my orgasm crescendoed into pure ecstasy as I lost track of everything around me except the feeling of my cock inside of Malory's cunt. As our orgasms subsided I rolled off of Malory and she flopped herself onto her back. My sperm running out of her pussy; a sight that I never thought that I would grow tired of.

"Man Scott, you are a quick learner. Then again, we are genetically better at sex than others. I am sure that you will figure out how to control your gifts in no time. It seems like you are figuring out some of the other tricks as well, although you don't seem to know that you are using them."

Breathing heavily I could barely respond, but I was eager to learn what she meant by, "Other tricks."

"What . . . can I . . . do?" My breath still escaping me, "Besides, see a future hookup?"

"Hmm, I don't know if I want to spoil the fun of figuring it out for yourself," Malory said as she traced her finger through her cum filled lips and over her clit. "Let's just say that it is why I was making you ask for everything yesterday. It is a good habit to form."

"Ummm, okay. I have no clue what you are talking about, but I will try and remember to ask for what I want going forward."

"Good idea. Maybe next time you come over you should invite Alevia. Unless, of course, you would prefer to eat your cum out of my pussy yourself?"

Despite having just orgasmed, the thought of Alevia going down on Malory, especially right after I came in her, had my cock twitching back to life. I knew that I was going to be ready for round two shortly and just hoped that Malory did not have any homework she needed to finish.

As I thought about fucking Malory one more time that day my mind wandered to the scene of Alevia's ass sticking up at me from under her short skirt. This image gave me a thought. It was something that I had been teasing for the last few days, but I had not asked to follow through with it. I figured that now was as good a time as any to ask.

"Malory," I said my cock twitching in anticipation, "I want to fuck you in the ass."