Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
739 Followers

"Wow, okay, but how does know everyone's kinks help with this?"

"I want to expand the operation. I want to bring in others to film them. You and Malory give us the ability to target people we will know are into being filmed, and also pair them with other people with similar kinks. That way we know for sure. The most annoying thing is having someone say they are into something only to freak out when they are put to the test, so to speak."

"I have to admit, this is a spectacular idea if we can pull it off. I will have to talk to Malory and see what we can actually do about it. It would help if we could figure out a way to see people's desires that did not involve us."

Getting up from my bed Marissa walked towards me. I stood as she reached her arms out to hug me. Marissa pulled me close in I could feel her breasts push into my chest as my cock did the same to her stomach.

"We are going to have to find some time for the two of us, but right now I have to go meet a client," Marissa whispered in my ear.

"A client?" I asked as I pulled back, not wanting to let her feel how hard my cock was getting from a simple hug, "And time for us?"

"Ha, that is a story for another day, but for now know that I was impressed by last night, and I think that we can and should have some fun together. It is about time."

Marissa gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she turned and walked out of my room. As had become common recently I was not sure what had just happened, but at least I had a better idea than I had had before about the events from the previous night. They remained a mystery.

***

I had called around, starting with Alevia and Malory, to try and figure out what had happened the night before, but I was only met with voicemail and unreturned texts from whomever I tried. Finally, I tried Devin's house phone hoping that his cell battery was simply dead. I was shocked when his mom answered the phone as I had been told that his parents were out of town until early the next week.

"Hi, Mrs. Costa, is Devin around? He is not answering his cell."

"Oh, hi Scott, no he isn't, in fact, I have no idea where he is. If you find him tell him he is grounded."

"Ummm, that is probably better coming from you. I thought you were out of town?"

"I had to come back early for a work thing. By the looks of it like you had fun last night. I hope today is not treating you too harshly. Too bad no one decided to help clean up."

Not wanting to admit to anything I tried to play it cool. I did not want to say I was there, but I also did not want to hang Devin out to dry. While I was disappointed that no one, including myself, had helped Devin clean up, ultimately it was his responsibility.

"Oh, did Devin have people over or something? I had a lot of homework to do so I did not get out last night."

It was a flimsy lie as Devin had been one of my best friends since early childhood and his mom knew that school was easy enough for me that I would not be caught dead staying at home to do homework on a Friday night.

"Scott, there is no need to lie. I am not mad y'all had a party, I am just disappointed that the house is still a mess."

"Well, if you want I can come over and clean up a bit. I feel bad that I did not do it before I left last night, but honestly, I don't remember leaving."

"Oh to be young and able to bounce back so easily. And yes, I would love some help making at least the kitchen usable."

"I will be over shortly. I think that I may have left my pants there anyway."

"Oh, those are yours? I should have guessed. See you soon."

I hung up and tried to find my keys, but they were nowhere to be found. I hoped that they were still in my pants. I managed to dig my old bike out of the pile of unused items in the garage and very slowly made my way to Devin's house.

Despite my attempts to take it easy, my hangover made it almost impossible, and by the time I arrived I had worked up quite the sweat. Climbing up the stairs to their front door I realized that I now looked about as bad as I felt.

Mrs. Costa opened the door before I was able to land my first knock. Standing there in a pair of loose sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt she was holding what appeared to be a glass of cold lemonade.

It was instantly clear that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were not big enough to sway much, but her nipples were at full attention due to the brisk air conditioning that I could feel pouring out of the house towards me. I could tell, even through the shirt, that her nipples were much more prominent than either Malory's or Alevia's. As I stood there I was hoping for a premonition to begin, but nothing happened as I stepped into the house slightly disappointed.

"Here, I thought that you might need this. By the way, I found your keys in your pocket. By the looks of you, I assume you don't have an extra set."

"Thank you, Mrs. Costa. My parents have the extras, and I am not sure where they keep them," I said as I took a big swig from the glass.

I quickly discovered that it was not lemonade, and in fact tasted like it was mostly vodka with a healthy dose of lemon juice squeezed in, but no sugar. I quickly swallowed, not wanting to let it linger in my mouth for too long. Luckily it quickly began to fade, making me assume that it was a quality vodka.

"Weren't expecting that, were you?" Mrs. Costa said with a smile. "I always find this helps with a hangover. Oh, and please stop calling me Mrs. Costa. Conny will do."

After the shock of the first sip, I managed to finish the glass over the next few minutes as we made idle chit-chat about school and whether or not I had a girlfriend. When I explained that I did not Conny seemed shocked, but when I quickly filled her in on the other details, well not quite all of them, her smile returned to her face.

"Well, I always knew you would be a hit with the ladies once you found your confidence. Just make sure you are using protection, you don't want to end up with a pregnant girlfriend in your teens. Trust me, I know."

I could not help but laugh a little. The joke caught me off guard, and the vodka was making me feel better, as well as lowering my defenses. I was not even sure the joke was meant to be a joke, but given that I was more than tipsy it was funny to me. Even if it came at the expense of her own teenage pregnancy.

"So, are you going to help me clean up, or do I need to pour myself a glass and join you in the fun?"

"Maybe both?" I said with a shrug and a smile.

I did not even realize it at first, but Conny and I were had been flirting, and not in an innocent way that I often got from older women. This had intention behind it. Or maybe I was just reading too much into our interaction given the vodka.

To my surprise, Conny poured herself a glass containing at least 4 shots of vodka and added some pre-squeezed lemon juice to it.

"I find chores go better when you are drunk. Then again, a lot of things do, as long as you are not too drunk."

It was the smile at the end that really caught my attention. She was obviously referencing sex, and I could only guess that it was because she had indeed seen me and Malory during our lunchtime trysts.

"Conny, I have to ask you something . . . Something delicate."

"Of course Scott, anything."

"Umm, have you seen me during my lunch break at any point in the last few weeks? I have been sneaking off to my car I thought that I saw someone in your window a few times."

"Hmmm. And what exactly have you been doing? You wouldn't be doing drugs or anything salacious like that."

"Ha! Nothing like drugs, at least not at school. If you had seen me you would know. Sorry I brought it up."

"Oh that is too bad, I was hoping that you could share what you had been up to with me."

Now I knew that she had to have seen me, but what I wasn't sure was whether or not she was teasing me or if she was actually hitting on me. If it was the latter then I should be having a premonition right about now, but one was nowhere to be found.

Maybe it was the alcohol? I had not tested out my abilities while drunk. Or more accurately I did not remember if I had. It is entirely possible I had visions about every girl at the party, but I still did not recall much of anything past Alevia arriving.

This whole time we had been slowly picking up bottles and cans around the house. The more we talked the more I realized that I could not take my eyes off Conny's ass. While the sweat pants and baggy t-shirt hid the best parts when she stood tall. I still got a good show when she leaned over.

Her pants were tight enough that when she bent over they rode up her crack, giving me a good idea that Conny's ass was as toned as ever. Her t-shirt was even more compelling as she did not have a bra on underneath. Despite her average cup size, the shirt did nothing to hide the fact that her breasts were still perky and her nipples were huge. The constant movement began to mesmerize me. I could never put my finger on it but there was something more sexual about the sway of a free breast that bras eliminated.

I had seen Mrs. Costa in a swimsuit several times over the years. Mostly at the public pool when I was younger and not yet paying attention to girls; at least not in that way. Oddly though, I could still recall that she was hotter than any of the other parents. In part because she was 10 years younger than the next closest, but also because she took care of her body in a way that the other moms did not.

I was wracking my brain to better visualize Conny in a swimsuit when she declared that she was done, noting that I had done enough to help. We had made a pretty large dent, but there was still plenty for Devin to clean up whenever he dared to show up.

Mrs. Costa put down her trash bag near the back door and headed towards the kitchen. She poured us both another shot of vodka, holding mine out impatiently until I was able to catch up to her.

Clinking our glasses together she offered a toast, "To the misadventures of youth!"

I was not sure what to make of it, but I was not going to pass up the drink. My headache was starting to creep back in and I was not wanting a return to how I had felt in the morning. As Conny poured another shot I figure that I would test the waters and see if she had indeed been flirting with me earlier.

"So, Conny . . . it is weird calling you that, by the way. Now that you have me alone, drunk, and sweaty, what do you have planned for me?"

As soon as I said it I started to regret it. I was sure that I had misread the situation and that she was going to take offense to my statement. There had still been no premonition after all.

Downing her shot, Mrs. Costa smiled and gave me a wink. This was not the response I was expecting, especially when she turned and walked past me. As I turned to watch her she motioned over her shoulder with one finger for me to follow. I did as requested, keeping my eyes firmly glued to the sway of her ass as she sauntered away.

I followed her into what used to be a first-floor guest bedroom, but it had been recently converted into a small workout studio. Various small weights, bands, boxes, and mats were scattered about.

On the wall opposite the door was a 4 foot by 8-foot piece of plywood that had been vertically attached to the wall. It had been nicely finished and was adorned with 4 eye-screws that held several ropes that hung loosely from them.

"Do you know what that is?" Conny said pointing towards the contraption.

I was not entirely sure. I initially figured that it was for stretching or something, but in my current state of drunk horniness, the only idea that I could focus on was that it was somehow used for BDSM.

"I am not sure, but I assume it is not used for what I am thinking."

Conny seemed to catch my drift and gave me a wry smile.

"Well, that is not its intention."

Facing the wall she grabbed the top rope, which was tied to the top two eye-screws on each end, and held herself up as she flipped upside down. Her feet slipped over the upper rope and positioned herself so that her knees pointed outwards and her lower legs were overlapped above her crotch. The upper rope now supporting her weight she lowered her upper body until her back was parallel with the wall. Her knees held her in place as the rope pushed them towards the wall. Her head was just far enough off the ground that her strawberry blonde hair could not reach the floor.

Hanging upside down Mrs. Costa looked up at me with a more determined smile. As she started to speak her t-shirt slid down her stomach. Initially, I thought that I was going to find myself staring at her uncovered breasts. Unfortunately, it stopped, catching between her back and the wall, just in time to save her the embarrassment. Although I was not sure that she had not planned for it to happen.

"Well, Scott, as you can clearly see this is a yoga wall. I like to use it to hang upside down, although usually, I wear a tighter shirt."

As gracefully as she entered the position she flipped herself back upright and dropped to her feet. Turning to me she grabbed me by the shoulders and guided me towards the wall.

"Here, give it a go. There is something about the blood rushing to your head that invigorates you."

She helped me get in position, although it was not as hard as I would have guessed once you knew where to thread your legs. Once upside down, however, I discovered that my jeans did not give me the range of motion that I needed.

"Hmmm. Looks like you might have to ditch the pants, Scott."

I was just drunk enough to not even hesitate. Now back on my feet I quickly dropped my pants and kicked them to the side. I did not think about the fact that I was wearing loose-fitting boxers until I was already upside down again. Much like Conny's shirt, my boxers slid down towards my cock. Finding a resting place that just barely covered me.

As I hung there Mrs. Costa gave me some guidance on positioning. She gently adjusted the ropes and my body until she was satisfied that I could stay there for a while. Her last stop was to adjust my knees as she pushed them slightly out and back towards the wall. As she did this she stood right up against my body, her stomach brushing against my cock just slightly.

I am not sure if it was her adjustment or the brush of her body, but I felt my dick fall out of my boxers. Conny did not say anything but with her hands still lingering on my knees she began to slide them down each leg towards my groin. As she did this I could feel my cock start to grow. There was no mistaking it now, she was definitely aiming to have some fun with me.

"Mmm, I am glad to see that you are as impressive up close as you are from afar."

As her hands found their way to my crotch she grabbed my cock with one hand and let the other cradle my balls, pushing them up away from my shaft. As she did this she dropped to her knees in front of me. I could feel her hot breath on my cock, she was so close, and I was now mere inches away from her cunt, although it remained covered by her sweat pants.

My cock, now fully erect, was positioned by Conny so that she could easily slide it into her warm and tender mouth. She took her time to bob it in and out for a few strokes before she expertly slid the entire length into her. I could feel the tightness of her throat as my head slipped inside.

My senses were overwhelmed and for a moment I did not know what to do besides hang there and enjoy the sensation of my best friend's mom's mouth on my dick. Mrs. Costa did not seem in a rush and was clearly taking her time, but I still desired to return the favor.

Adjusting slightly I was able to free the hem of my shirt and let it fall to my arms. From there it was easy to get it over my head. Now naked except for my boxers, which were not covering anything much at this point, I focused on Conny.

I reached out and started to pull her pants down, but I paused before they got very far. I wanted to take my time as well and thought that I would save that for the next step. Instead, I ran my hand up under her shirt in search of her braless breasts.

As I slid over her toned stomach I took my time to appreciate the firmness of her abs just below the surface. It did not feel like she was a bodybuilder, but she clearly had a good core routine. It also felt like she might have had even less fat on her than Alevia did; although not quite the size of the muscles on Alevia.

Moving past her stomach I ran my hand over her lower ribs, the anticipation killing me, but I still forced myself to go slowly, trying to tease her, at least a little, while she continued to alternate between deep throating my cock and short swirls of her tongue around its head. Both of which felt like perfection to me.

Finally, I reached her breasts. They were indeed hanging free, but as I witnessed through her shirt they had no sag to them. In part because they were not much more than a small handful, maybe a B-cup at best, but mainly because they were as firm and taught as any that I had felt. Admittedly though, that was still not a long list. While I had always liked decent-sized breasts these seemed perfect for her thin figure. They maintained her sporty look like she was straight out of a yoga apparel catalog.

As I fondled and played with her breasts I finally moved my way to her nipples, which were every bit as large and erect as they had seemed under her shirt. I could not help myself when I pinched them hard. Conny responded with a gasp, but it quickly turned into a moan, and I gave them a little twist in response.

As I played with her nipples Conny continued to artistically pleasure my cock with an expertise that I had yet to experience until now. She was able to apply just the right amount of pressure in the perfect locations to maximize my experience without pushing me over the edge of orgasm. I thought that the girls that I had been with had been talented, but they paled in comparison to Mrs. Costa. I wondered if I could persuade her to give some lessons to Malory and Alevia.

As much as I wanted to caress Conny's breasts all afternoon I also wanted to experience what she had to offer between her legs. I gently slid my hands back down her torso until I reached the waistband of her pants. Wasting no time I hooked my thumbs inside and pushed them down.

It was with little surprise that I discovered that she had not been wearing panties, and as the elastic band slipped past her firm ass I found myself face to face with the vagina that birthed my best friend. Not wanting to linger on that thought I focused instead on the details of what lay before me.

Mrs. Costa was not shaved as I had assumed, but she was not a completely free spirit either. She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed to a length that made her look like an adult but did nothing to get in the way of her glistening lips. I could smell her sex and my instinct to discover what she tasted like won over my desire to take it slow and continue to tease her.

I reached my hands out and grabbed her by the ass, one hand on each cheek, and pulled her the extra few inches closer that I needed to reach her slit with my tongue. I licked slowly, in one smooth stroke, from her clit down through her outer folds. She responded by grinding her cunt into my face; her clit conveniently found my chin as I tried to dig deep into her.

Conny had been unleashed. She was not going to let me take my time any longer. Both with my cock, which I knew I could not take much more of, and on my face. As she upped the intensity of her blow job I felt her switch from making love to my cock to flat out fucking it with her mouth.

Normally you saw men in porn take charge and fuck a women's face, making her gag and choke, but this was different. Conny was devouring me with each stroke into her mouth, bottoming out with my head in her throat while simultaneously using her tongue, teeth, and pure magic to stimulate my cock in ways I did not know was possible. She did all of this with an ease that could only come with years of practice and a true lack of a gag reflex. Despite my dick repeatedly sliding past her tonsils she did not so much as cough.

scbolder
scbolder
739 Followers