Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
723 Followers

Meanwhile, I was finding it hard to concentrate on my end of the deal, but it did not seem to matter much to Mrs. Costa. I was able to keep my mouth firmly planted over her pussy lips and my tongue dancing inside them. My hands maintained their firm grip on her ass, pulling her cheeks slightly apart as I hung on.

All of my efforts seemed inconsequential as Conny focused her attention on my chin. She was somehow not overwhelmed with her artistry on my member to take care of herself. I had never thought of my chin as a sexual object before, but in this position, it made for the perfect contact point for her clit. As she ground into me my saliva and her juices covered most of my face, allowing her to stimulate herself with varying degrees of force, keeping herself on the edge just like she had done to me since she first engulfed me.

I could tell Conny's orgasm was growing nearer as she began to thrust into my face. This resulted in more of a smashing of her clit than a grinding of it. This practice was new to me but I did my best to reciprocate as I thrust my chin into her in return, trying to time my actions to mirror hers.

As Mrs. Costa's orgasm swept through her she lost her rhythm and began a more erratic pattern of thrusting. Our timing was thrown off and I adapted by simply forcing my chin into her as hard and steadily as I could, letting her do all the work. This worked like a charm as her orgasm continued into a second wave just when I thought that she was calming down.

Her thrusts became more focused again as she slammed my head back into the wall, my neck muscles unable to keep up the constant pressure. The pain, however, lasted only briefly as my focus was diverted to my own orgasm.

The pressure that had been present in my balls from the start boiled over its tipping point. The release was euphoric as I momentarily could only focus on the sensation of my semen being forced out of my cock. I was aware that Conny continued to work her magic, unfazed by my ejaculant, but it felt like her mouth and my cock were now one.

I thought that Mrs. Costa was going to swallow everything I had to give, but after the first few spurts, she pulled back and continued to stroke me with her hand as I shot another four or five streams onto her face. This continued to emphasize that this was one conquest that I could never tell Devin about.

She continued to gently stroke my cock and lick my head clean as my orgasm subsided, a touch that did not go unappreciated as my heightened sensations lasted longer than my supply of cum. I too continued to lick her pussy and clit until she finally pulled away from me, signaling that she was done, at least for now. As she did this one small and final drop of cum fell from my cock hitting me on the cheek. I did not mind as the sight of the rest of it clinging to her face from below more than made up for it. Plus, it was only fair that I got some on my face as well.

As she let go of me she stood from her knees and simultaneously pulled her shirt up off her body, finally exposing her small but contextually perfect breasts to me. She used her t-shirt to first clean between her legs and then clean her face. When she had wiped herself dry she playfully leaned over and wiped the small amount of cum off my face before allowing the shirt to fall over me, completely undoing what she had just cleaned.

As I struggled to figure out how to right myself she once again slowly sauntered away from me, this time completely naked. She exuded a confidence in her body that few possess, almost as if she preferred to be naked.

"Follow me. I have something that I want to show you."

It was only at this point that I realized that besides a few stray moans and gasps Mrs. Costa had been completely silent the entire time. Her voice now startling me as I heard it for the first time in 15 minutes. I too had been unusually quiet, which must have been a subconscious reaction to her. It was almost as if sex did not require anything extra with her, and to be honest, I think that she was right. She was there to do a job and she was going to execute it to perfection without any additional flare. And perfection it was.

Half falling, half climbing I made my way out of the ropes and followed Conny into her home office down the hall. My softening cock bounced inside my boxers as I jogged to catch up to her.

She had opened her laptop and brought up a paused video. My pants from the night before sat to one side, neatly folded on the desk. I did not recognize what I was looking at on her screen at first, but upon further examination, I realized that it was home security footage from the previous night.

As she pressed play I could not believe what I was seeing.

To be continued . . .

scbolder
scbolder
723 Followers