Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 04

Story Info
Scott finds relief with his friend's mom after a wild night.
8.7k words
4.66
34.7k
29

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
750 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is the first chapter in what I hope will be a long series. I am new to writing erotic fiction and I would appreciate any constructive feedback that you may have. It takes place across several categories, so please follow me for new chapters.

Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Mrs. Costa

I awoke to sunlight streaming through the part in my curtains. You know, that space that you can never seem to successfully get to stay closed the whole night. The beams had worked their way across my face and were now penetrating my eyelids in an attempt to do what my mother had failed at a few hours prior. I covered my face with my pillow in a noble attempt at prolonging my sleep, but alas it was to no avail; I was awake.

I did not want to be awake. I couldn't imagine anything that I wanted less at that moment. I know this sounds like hyperbole, but every cell in my body begged for me to return to the bliss of being asleep and unaware of my hangover. My head was pounding from whatever I had partaken in the night before, and at least for the moment, I had no recollection of what exactly that was. I knew that I had been at a party at Devin's house and that I had been eating Jell-o shots of unknown strength early in the evening. After that, your guess is as good as mine.

I do remember Alevia arriving wearing the outfit that I had told her to. A white button-up blouse tied closed just below her breasts. Her cleavage was spilling out as the shirt pushed her breasts together. Her nipples were just barely covered by the fabric, but it did not matter much as the material was sheer enough that one could begin to make them out anyway.

If that was not enough to drive the guys and honestly most of the girls at the party crazy, Alevia was also wearing the shortest skirt she owned. I remember telling her to forego panties, but I do not remember if she had been brave enough to follow through.

Turning every head except the ones too drunk to notice Alevia had walked towards me sitting on a couch with Malory to my right. Malory was dressed slightly more conservatively than Alevia, but her dress still managed to show off her amazing legs and was cut low enough to let everyone know she was wearing a white and pink lacy bra.

As Alevia reached me she knelt at my feet placing her hands on her knees, her skirt falling around her feet hiding her heels as her ass rested on them.

"What can I do for you master?"

After that is when things go a bit fuzzy. I remember playing beer pong at some point, and I recall that someone started a game of truth or dare. The details and even the order of these games eluded me until they were eventually filled in for me.

As I gave up on falling back asleep I reached down to adjust my cock. Like most mornings I was sporting some pretty intense morning wood. Having nothing better to do, and not wanting to test what I felt like standing up, I began to stroke myself. As I did I could feel the residue from whatever I had gotten up to the night before. It was dried on my cock and a bit crusty. Whatever it was I was not going to let myself be concerned as my increased horniness seemed to be helping my headache, although not as much as I had hoped.

Given what had transpired over the previous months I had a few guesses, all involving Alevia and Malory. I had been having pretty regular sex with each of them since the first week of school. The intensity of which had been increasing as the weeks flew by. It was not a far stretch that I had ended up fucking either one of them or perhaps both, the previous night.

Malory was still helping me hone the skills that coincided with my sexual premonitions, although our lessons were now more focused on making each other cum. After my initial episode, she guided me to be able to foresee the desires of a future sexual partner. More recently I had honed it to the point of being able to subconsciously control the actions of my partner during sex. I had succeeded in this manipulation with both Malory and more impressively Alevia. I was limited to actions that my partner was naturally willing to partake in, but I still found it liberating to forego the awkwardness of discussing our deep sexual desires.

Malory, who shared this gift with me, had also been practicing her skills. While she had more experience she was still learning where her limits lay as well. Her current target was our history teacher Mrs. Franklin. We had shared a mutual premonition about her the first week of school, but so far nothing had come of it.

Since that premonition, Malory had been working on subconsciously persuading Mrs. Franklin to give in to her desire to engage sexually with her students. From what Malory could tell Mrs. Franklin's sexual desires towards her students ran deep, only currently being held back by the fear of the loss of her job, husband, and credibility that could result from sleeping with a student.

We could not say for certain the extent to which Malory had made progress, but it did seem that Mrs. Franklin had been dressing more sexually suggestive over the last week. It was nothing major or anything that would catch the eyes of the administration, but we could tell. Especially when her skirt ran up her thighs as she sat on the front of her desk during lectures. It was little things like an inch or two shorter on the hems of her skirts, or a textured bra that barely shown through her top. It was enough to give us hope, especially since she was easily the most attractive teacher, to begin with.

Malory and I had continued our almost daily hook-ups at my car during lunch. I suspected that my friend Devin's mom had been watching us, but I had not yet worked up the courage to confront her. I did not want her telling anyone about our public sex, but I feared being wrong about her watching even more. So far it seemed like she had kept it to herself, if she was indeed watching, which made me feel like I could wait until the right time to approach her.

Beyond our lunchtime encounters Malory and I found time for a few more intimate hookups, but mostly we just kept in touch via our phones. We discussed our gifts and how we thought we could best use them, but for the most part, it was just speculation and fantasy. We did share the desire to have a threesome with Alevia, who would certainly be down for it, but we had not found a time that worked for all three of us. At least not a time that gave us long enough to fully treasure the experience.

Alevia was different from Malory. This was true in many respects, but why I mention it is because she did not know about my gifts; not yet at least. I had been meaning to tell her, but I did not know how to exactly. How do you convince someone of something like this? Malory had agreed with me that it was best to wait to tell Alevia until we had a way to demonstrate it. Plus, when I did tell her I ran the risk of her feeling she had been tricked into everything we had done.

While it was true that I had used my powers on her, it was equally true that she had desired everything that she had participated in. Which, for the most part, was to delve deeper and deeper into BDSM. It had started with some light bondage and punishments such as spanking. Since then, however, it had evolved into more of a D/s relationship.

This had come about because I had wanted to dress her, which I have now done remotely for the last two weeks. She sent me photos of all of her clothes, which luckily were not as many as Malory had. I took the time to organize them and pre-select outfits that I found the most appealing. At first, it was a lot of short skirts and revealing tops, but after a week of that, I realized that sometimes a more conservative look could be a turn-on as well. This previous week I had focused on more professional outfits, especially utilizing her collection of glasses. I think we both enjoyed the change-up.

That is not to say that I did not have her dress like a true slut when I was coming over for some fun. During these encounters, we were perfecting our binding techniques, and experimenting more and more with punishments that aroused the both of us. The last few times we had tested the waters of humiliation as well. I should also note that we had been filming everything. It was something that we discover we both enjoyed when we live-streamed Malory one time, but since then it has taken on a whole new meaning to us.

I enjoyed the artistic side of filming our encounters in ways that were interesting beyond the sex. Of course, the sex was the focus, but I tried to show more than just a cunt being ravished by a cock. Alevia was simply a slave to the exhibitionistic side of it all, which made it easy to persuade her to do whatever I wanted her to do for the camera. After our last hook up we had discussed a way to distribute the films that we had been making.

Since we were both 18 we were not worried about the legality of it, but we were not sure about our fellow students, our teachers, and ultimately our parents finding out. This had left us with the desire for people to see what we had been working on, but the desire to do so anonymously.

We had toyed with the idea of censoring our faces or simply putting it on some obscure porn site and hoping no one recognized us. Given that everyone we knew looked at some form of porn we figure that was not the way to go. For the time being, we simply sent the videos to Malory, who enjoyed them and claimed that she kept them to herself. It was enough to satisfy Alevia's desires and I got some good feedback about my camera work.

As I continued to lay in bed the events of the previous night were still not coming to me. I realized that I must have gotten significantly more wasted than I had planned. I could feel the pounding in my head as the sunlight hurt my eyes. My stomach felt empty, but the thought of food made me queasy. I was still idly stroking my cock. It still seemed to make me feel better, although I had no real desire to put in enough work to climax.

Sitting up I realized that the rest of the day was going to be tough. Normally when my drinking left me hungover it was nothing that a shower, some coffee, and a few slices of bacon would not cure. Today felt different. Today felt like death. I once again contemplated trying to close my curtains further and getting back in bed, but the calls of my mother from downstairs alerted me that I had a visitor.

I pushed myself off my bed and managed to pull on a clean pair of boxers as I heard the knock on my door. It was not loud, but it resonated in my head like the banging of a thousand drums. This was not the dull tones of Taiko, but the harshness of out-of-sink snare drums setting the tempo for an undisciplined marching band.

"Come in," I mumbled assuming that it was either Alevia or Malory coming to check on me.

My cock was no longer hard, but it was still full enough that it was still pushing out against the fabric of my underwear. You could clearly see what I had to offer, which while not massive was more than enough for the two women that I had been with. As I turned to see which one of those two girls was checking in on me I made no attempt to cover up more than I already had. This proved to be an awkward decision as neither Malory nor Alevia walked through my door.

Instead in walked a head of platinum blonde hair attached to a thin yet full chested girl. Marissa was looking fresh and spritely as usual, which was shocking given I vaguely remembered her being at the party. In fact, I believe that at one point she was drunker than I was. Obviously, she had had the wherewithal to stop while she was ahead. Something that I was currently regretting more and more that I had lacked.

"Hey, Scott!"

"Oh shit, I thought you were going to be someone else," I said as I looked for my pair of pants from the night before that seem to have gone missing.

"No worries, and no need to be shy this morning. It is not like I did not get to see everything you had to offer last night," Marissa said as she walked over and comfortably sat on my bed. "And it is nothing to be embarrassed about."

Marissa seemed to be completely comfortable with seeing me in my underwear, and from the sound of it, she had seen more than that the previous night. I was wondering if we had hooked up, but I quickly got the feeling that was not the case.

While I was still mostly unclothed Marissa was sporting a dark pair of slacks and a pale yellow blouse both of which fit her like a glove. Her outfit made her look like she was on the way to a job interview. Comfortably contained her breasts pushed out from her chest, a reminder that she was well endowed without being overtly sexual.

As Marissa leaned back on my pillows and lifted her feet onto the disheveled covers that lay clumped at the foot of my bed I began to feel the familiar but still awkward sensations of a premonition coming on. The dizziness was only intensified by my hangover, but all was soon forgotten as my vision came through.

I had experienced several premonitions already, each having surprised me in one way or another, but none of them compared to what I was experiencing this time. Alevia was on her hands and knees, dressed much the same as she had been the previous night, except this time she had the added accessory of a spiked dog collar around her neck. Attached to the collar was a leather leash that was being held by Marissa.

Dressed much the same as she currently was, Marissa seemed out of place compared to Alevia. What not out of place was the fact that she was leading Alevia by the leash towards a dish that was on the ground. As Alevia neared the dish she bent her head to lap up the fluid that had been collected on the platter. From my view, it was hard to be certain, but it seemed that the dish was filled with a pool of semen. Not just from one ejaculation, but enough that it had to have come from multiple orgasms, and probably multiple guys. The premonition did not last long and did not provide me with any context.

As I came back to reality Marissa, still sitting on my bed, came into focus. I blinked a few times and subtly shook my head. I tried to make as little of a deal of what had just happened as I could. I was hoping to not have to explain my abilities to Marissa right then and there. Unfortunately, I was not as subtle as I thought that I was.

"You okay Scott? You seemed to have left me for a second."

"Ummm, yeaaaaah. Sorry, I just sort of spaced out for a minute." I lied as I continued to look for my pants. "If you say so. By the way, if you are looking for your pants from last night you might want to check Devin's parents' room. You made quite the exit without them. How much do you remember anyway?"

I gave up and sat on my desk opposite Marissa. I stared at her with a new level of intrigue as I now knew that she was a covert dominatrix, at least as far as my inexperienced eye could tell. I had only just begun dabbling with BDSM with Alevia, and I was realizing that one of my friends might be a great resource for learning, although, from the sight of it she was more interested in participating than teaching.

It should be clear that Marissa had always been slightly more than a friend. Not in the sense that we ever hooked up, or even kissed for that matter, but simply that we always acted like an old couple. We were constantly flirting via inside jokes and everyone, including us, could tell that we were attracted to each other.

We never dated though. Not because we did not want to, but because it was never a good time. When we first met Marissa was dating someone else, and by the time they broke up, I had a girlfriend. Well, not really, but there was a girl that I hung out with a lot Sophomore and Junior year outside my friend group.

Between our relationships and other commitments, we never found the time. After a few years of this, we had settled into the role of friends and never looked back. Well, we never acted on it I should say, I was constantly looking back at her ass. I still thought that she was as close to perfect as a girl could be.

This time I truly had drifted off in thought when Marissa spoke up, "You were pretty fucked up last night. I assume you underestimated the jello shots?"

"You could say that. Although I remember beer pong was involved as well. So how bad was I?"

"Let's just say you put on a good show, but that is not why I am here, at least not specifically."

Leaning back against my wall I struggled to recall anything more from the night before. Based on her comments and my missing pants I was sure I had gotten up to something with Alevia or Malory, or both. I guess I would have to call them and see. I did not want to walk into school Monday morning not knowing what people had witnessed.

"So why are you here if not to rub my face in my public shame?"

"I am not sure you have anything to be ashamed of, but I guess time will tell on that one. In fact, you might find yourself the center of attention in a good way. But enough of that, I want to talk to you about what is going on between you and Alevia."

This made me feel slightly better and boosted my confidence just enough to step out on a limb with Marissa. Granted it was a well-supported limb, the kind that you do not want to hang your food from while backpacking because the bear will simply climb out on it and rip open your bag with surprising ease.

"Let me guess, you want to borrow her or something like that?"

"How did you -- "

"It is hard to explain, but over the last month, I have been having premonitions about sexual experiences that I have yet to partake in. It first happened when I met Malory, she has them too, and it has happened with Alevia and a few other people . . . one of them being you."

"I have to say that sounds crazy Scott. Are you sure you are not still drunk?" Marissa said with less concern on her face than she implied with her word selection.

"I honestly don't know how to explain it in a way that will make any sense, but I will tell you what I know."

I went on to detail every aspect of what I could do. I made sure to emphasize that I could not make anyone do anything that they did not want to, at least subconsciously, which seemed to ease Marissa's concerns that I was forcing Alevia to do things. Marissa seemed to start to believe me when I explained what I had seen her doing. It was something that she had never shared with anyone at school so there was no way of me being able to know about it.

"You know, this could be a very useful tool, and I don't mean just for you to get laid."

"How so?"

"I am not sure if you have talked to Malory about this, but I would assume that her experience is a bit different from yours. You might have only had a handful of premonitions in the last month, although I am sure that is about to change after your party performance. I am willing to bet she is constantly inundated with them."

"You've got to give me more info than that, I am working without a few cylinders today. And no, I haven't talked to Malory about how often she experiences a premonition, but I assume more guys are actively thinking about having sex with her than girls are with me. I hadn't thought about that before, but that could be annoying as fuck. Hopefully, she has a way to mitigate it, or at least it is only the guys she is interested in as well."

"I am glad that you understand that. My point about it being useful, however, is that if you can control this as you say you hope to be able to, then you and Malory could end up knowing the kinks of everyone in school."

"Possibly, why does that interest you exactly?"

"Well, after your not-so-little show last night Alevia and Malory showed me some of the videos you have been making. Basically, I want in on the videos, and I want to make money off of them. I want to set up a site that we can sell memberships to but also prevent those that we might know from accessing it. I would have to talk to some people about how to do it, but I think we could limit access from local ISP's, or credit card info, or something like that."

scbolder
scbolder
750 Followers