Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
751 Followers

To my surprise, it worked.

"No, no, stay. I think that we would have more fun if you joined us."

As Veronica said this I pushed a little harder, but not too much. I concentrated on my desire for her to lean forward so that I could see down her loose-fitting dress. Again, she did as I wished, leaning forward with her arms on the table as if she was stretching her back. As she did this her dress fell away confirming that she did not have a bra on.

I pushed a little further and she responded by folding her arms under her breasts, still leaning forward on the table, causing them to be pushed up enough that I got a peek of her nipples. I was in disbelief, both because I was seeing Veronica's nipples, finally, and because my powers were working as Conny had promised.

Just as I thought that I was going to get called out for staring I was interrupted by a premonition. This one felt a bit more sudden than my previous experiences, and it dropped me straight into the action.

Conny was laying naked on her back looking up at me from between Veronica's legs. They were in a sixty-nine position, and Mrs. Costa seemed to be thoroughly enjoying Veronica's tongue on her clit as she let her head fall back in ecstasy.

As I stepped forward my erect cock was dripping pre-cum as I lined it up with Veronica's glistening cunt. Pushing my head between her lips I felt Conny adjust her head so that she could take one of my balls into her mouth.

I got the sense that I could stay in this premonition for as long as I wanted, and based on what was happening I had no initial desire to leave. That is until I realized that if I did not return to reality I would not get to experience this in real life. Without knowing exactly how I did it I was able to snap myself out of the vision and back into the real world just as Conny delivered our drinks to the table,

It seemed that the reason she had taken so long was that she had crafted some fancy homemade cocktails. Having only drunk alcohol mixed with juice and soda I had no idea what I was drinking, but it tasted way better than anything I had made.

As we sat around sipping on our drinks Conny not so innocently asked, "Did you guys think of anything fun to do?"

Bolstered by the success that I was having I thought that I would try a more direct approach. Conny had said that it was often more effective to just directly say what I wanted, so I took my shot. Actually, it was more of an opening volley, as I wanted to start slow. I could wait for what I had seen, although I was not sure how long as my cock could, as I was already hard.

"Veronica was talking about missing dance while in college and that she wanted to show off some of her old moves for us."

It was not a huge ask, but I tried to instill the sexuality that I desired to see in the dance while I was asking. I did not really want to watch her dance as she did in high school. I was looking for something else entirely.

Before I had completed my ask Veronica was out of her chair, downing the rest of her drink and kicking off her shoes. She twirled towards an open stop on the floor, her dress flying out with centrifugal force, just high enough for us to see she was sans panties underneath it.

Admittedly her dancing was weird at first. The best way for me to describe it was a mix of hip hop, ballet, and modern dance all at the same time. That being said, it was inherently sexual, and not just because we could see her breasts as she leaned over. Or her ass and pussy when she would spin or kick a leg up high.

Once she even pulled a leg up towards her face as she stood on one foot, giving us a prolonged view of her completely waxed groin. Conny could not help but give a slight catcall when she did this.

Frequently she would run her hands up her body as she moved her hips from side to side. As she did this her dress would catch on her hand and the hem of her skirt would rise, just enough to give us a brief show before falling back into place. As her hands continued above her head the hem would once again rise agonizingly close to our sexual desires.

While Veronica's dancing was mesmerizing and sensual, I was growing impatient for a more physical experience. Concentrating on what I wanted I guided Veronica back towards us. As she approached I motioned to Conny to move her chair away from the table as I did the same.

Veronica immediately changed her dancing to an exclusively sexual form, emulating the videos I had seen of strippers in the early stages of a lap dance. As she danced between us I took the opportunity to unfasten my pants and pull them off. I left my boxers on as Veronica lowered herself to my lap.

She guided her ass to my cock and ground into it with seeming expertise. As she dry humped my cock I moaned as it slipped under her dress and found the outer folds of her soaking wet cunt. Veronica leaned forward to better slide her pussy along the length of my cock, teasing me and coating me with her lubricants, but not allowing me to enter her.

Conny was getting a great view, if not the physical contact, as Veronica was actively massaging her own breasts and running her hands through her hair. Mrs. Costa could not see what was going on under the dress, but she did not seem to mind as she slipped a hand into the front of her pants.

As Conny pushed down her pants for better access I took the opportunity to run my hand up Veronica's sides. When I reach her ribcage I let my hands move to the undersides of her breasts. At more than a handful, they were not as heavy as I was expecting. In fact, they felt light and fluffy to the touch. This was a new feeling for me, but I enjoyed it all the same.

As Veronica continued to grind her cunt on my cock I moved my hand from her breasts up to the straps of her dress. Pulling them over her shoulders her dress fell to her waist. This allowed me to return to fondling and tweaking her nipples without interference. My actions gave Conny a better view as she feverishly fingered herself.

Conny now had one hand in her pussy while the other hand had pushed up her shirt and was fondling her own breasts. Her breathing was getting heavy as she approached orgasm. I too was starting to feel my balls swell, but I did not want to cum just yet. I had more exciting plans for my semen than to spill it during a lap dance.

I pulled Veronica back and kissed her first on the neck and deeply on the mouth as she turned to meet my lips. Our tongues danced together as she continued to grind on me and I caressed her breasts.

After breaking the kiss I whispered in her ear, "I want to watch you make Mrs. Costa cum."

I kissed Veronica one more time as my cock slid between the cheeks of her ass. As she stood her dress fell from her hips, landing at her feet. She casually stepped out of it and started to walk towards Mrs. Costa, swinging her hips in a seductive manner.

While I enjoyed the view of her swaying ass, I wanted to push my control on her a bit more.

"I want you to crawl."

I was growing more confident and Veronica responded without hesitation. She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled the remaining distance towards Conny. Mrs. Costa had pulled her hand from her pants and was now pushing them down to the floor in anticipation of Veronica's tongue.

I took the opportunity to remove my shirt, but I left my boxers on as they did not impede me from slowly stroking my cock through the fly as I stared at Veronica's cunt and asshole, both of which were perfectly exposed to me as she placed her hands on Conny's knees, pushing them apart for better access.

Conny did not resist in the slightest, and in fact, placed her hands on the back of Veronica's head and pulled her towards her pussy. Letting out a moan as Veronica's tongue found her clit and her fingers pushed inside Mrs. Costa's well-lubricated cunt.

As Veronica ate Conny out with a well-practiced technique, I realized that sitting back and watching, while fun, was not what I wanted to be doing. Standing I walked around behind Conny and lowered my hands to her waist. Running my finger lightly up her body I caught the hem of her shirt and pulled it up as I went, exposing her small but perfectly shaped breasts and large erect nipples as I went.

Pulling Conny's shirt over her head I left her completely naked sitting in her dining room getting eaten out by my former babysitter. If Conny had not been Devin's mom I would have snapped a photo right then and there to show him what Veronica was doing.

Conny threw her head back as Veronica picked up the pace I grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples hard. As I did this I leaned down and kissed her from above, my tongue darting into the mouth that earlier in the day had expertly coaxed my cock to its best orgasm from a blow job yet.

As Conny and I made out Veronica doubled her efforts. I knew Mrs. Costa was about to cum when she reached down and held Veronica's head between her legs. There was no coming up for air now. I did my part by squeezing and tweaking her nipples harder, testing her boundary between pleasure and pain.

As I did this Conny came hard; epically hard. Her hand moved from Veronica's head to the armrests of the chair, holding on for dear life. Her head snapped back breaking our kiss as she screamed in ecstasy. There was no way the neighbors did not hear her if they were home, but I guessed that they were used to it by now. After all, they had lived next door to each other for almost 13 years.

"Fuck yes, hard, suck my clit hard, twist my nipples harder . . . Fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck!"

As she continued to scream out in passionate orgasm I leaned down and took one nipple into my mouth. Not going easy on Mrs. Costa I bit down on it with my teeth. I was not sure how much she could take, but I gave her as much as I thought that I could without breaking the skin.

Conny continued to orgasm as wave after wave overtook her. It was an impressive sight to witness, and I assumed it was exhausting for her. After all, it was tiring for me and I was just watching for the most part.

Veronica did not let up until Conny finally pushed her head away, and even then she continued to kiss the inside of her legs as Conny caught her breath. I shifted towards gently massaging Conny's breasts as she composed herself, my rigid phallus unencumbered by my boxers standing at full attention.

Veronica, without prompting, took notice and moved around behind me, sliding her hand down my stomach and into my boxers. As her hand took hold of my cock she kissed me on the neck before whispering in my ear.

"Is it your turn yet?"

I was amazed that she had turned so obedient so quickly. Was it possible that I was controlling her subconsciously and she was simply waiting for verbal affirmation as to what I wanted her to do? I knew that my body was craving release, but I still wanted to hold out. I had plans that went beyond a hand job or even another blowjob, as epic as the earlier one had been.

"Not yet, Veronica, but don't worry you will get to taste my cum soon enough."

Despite having orgasmed earlier in the day I knew that I was not going to be able to hold out for long once I truly got involved. The situation was just too much of a sexual overload, even with what I had experienced lately.

While I had truly enjoyed my experience with Mrs. Costa's glorious oral skills I knew that I could not pass up the opportunity to fuck her. It was what I desired most at that moment, even more than a shot at my former babysitter.

Without saying a word I took each of their hands and guided them towards the master bedroom. Both Conny and Veronica followed without hesitation. I was not sure if this was my power, or if it was that everyone was on the same page at this point. I stopped trying to influence them, but I was still thinking of what I wanted to do to them. It was possible this was still influencing them in the heat of the moment.

As we entered the bedroom I motioned for Mrs. Costa to lay on the bed. She did so with her ass on the edge and her feet pulled up next to her. This exposed her fully to both me and Veronica. I instantly flashed back to how she had tasted a few hours ago, and for a moment I wanted to dive back in for more.

I had bigger ideas, however, and she had just received world-class head from Veronica, and I was sure I would only be a disappointment if I tried to follow.

"It's your turn, Veronica, go sit on her face."

Veronica did not miss a beat as she eagerly jumped onto the bed, bouncing into place with her legs straddling Conny's face. Veronica was staring at me, waiting for me to make my move as Conny grabbed her hips and pulled her down. Veronica sighed as Mrs. Costa's tongue found her clit.

As much as I appreciated the view I didn't want to spend the whole encounter observing. I dropped my boxers and stepped towards Conny, Veronica smiling as she saw the pre-cum dripping from the tip of my cock.

"I got you all worked up didn't I?" Veronica said with a wink.

"Oh you certainly did, and from the looks of it you were ready for Conny's tongue as well."

It still felt weird calling Mrs. Costa, Conny, despite having spent most of the day naked with her. I guess it is just a habit that might take a while to break. I could only imagine how hard it will be to call Mrs. Franklin by her first name. Although she might enjoy keeping the facade of the educational hierarchy in place when Malory and I finally get our way with her.

I stepped up to the edge of the bed, holding my dick less than an inch away from my best friend's mother's cunt. I hesitated just briefly, thinking about Devin finding out. I snapped out of it when Veronica piped up.

"Stick it in. I want to see your cock disappear inside her."

"That is always my favorite part of a porno when the head pushes aside the folds and disappears between them," I added as I pushed into Mrs. Costa, my cock finding almost no resistance at all. She was as wet as any girl I had been with, and not as tight either.

This is not to say that she was loose, but she was missing the vice-like grip of both Malory and Alevia. What she lacked in sheer tension she made up for with her ability to contract her Kegel muscles on command. It was almost like she was sucking my cock into her and massaging it at the same time.

I did not want to go too fast too soon. I knew I would not last long, but I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could. Taking my time I slowly thrust into Conny, sometimes burying myself to my balls, and sometimes keeping it shallow, focusing on hitting that spot just inside the vagina that drove Malory wild.

As I did this Mrs. Costa continued to eat Veronica out, and from the look and sounds of it, she was doing a good job. Veronica was writhing about, grinding her pussy into Conny's face. One hand was fondling her own breast while the other was extended down and was playing with Conny's.

I took a cue from this and leaned forward, placing one hand on Mrs. Costa's free tit, resting a lot of weight on her, and reaching towards Veronica with my other. While there was always something special about sliding my cock into a new woman but feeling a new breast gave me almost as much of a rush. Especially when the breast was not attached to the woman that I had my cock buried inside.

As Mrs. Costa continued her Kegel magic on my cock I could tell that Veronica was growing closer to her own orgasm. She had slowed her hip movements but was being more forceful as Conny focused on her clit. I continued to massage her breast, with ever-growing intensity, trying to match that of Conny's tongue.

As the intensity grew amongst all of us Veronica fell forwards, her head landing just outside Conny's leg as to not collide with me. This positioned Veronica's clit perfectly with Conny's mouth and allowed Mrs. Costa to reach up and insert a couple of fingers inside Veronica's pussy.

This pushed Veronica over the edge as she shuddered with the onset of her orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy, burying her face into the outside of Conny's leg to attempt to muffle her cries of pleasure. Mrs. Costa did not miss a beat as she continued to service Veronica, lapping up her nectar as she went.

The scene might have been enough to put me over the edge even if I was not balls deep in Conny. Since I was, I started to cum soon after Veronica. I was not as vocal as she was, in part because I was transfixed with her orgasm right up until mine began. I was caught slightly off guard as I started cumming inside Mrs. Costa. It was also that I had not fully embraced the vocal orgasm. I had always remained quiet while masturbating to keep my family from hearing, and that practice had carried over to my newly discovered sex life.

As I slowed down, allowing Conny's cunt to milk the last few drops of semen out of me, I realized that Veronica was still in the midst of her orgasm. She was not very talkative, but she was making up for it with her screams. Much like Conny, Veronica was loud and persistent, not holding back or caring if anyone in the neighborhood heard her cum.

I stood there, my dick still inside Mrs. Costa, watching her extend Veronica's climax. When she was finally done she lay limp on top of Conny for a minute before regaining her composure. It was then that I finally took a step back, my cock having reached a softness that it would not stay inside Conny any longer.

As I tried to move away I felt a hand grab my ass and pull me towards Veronica's face. It appeared that she was not as spent as she had seemed. As my soft cock neared Veronica's mouth she reached out with her tongue and started to lick me clean. Quickly she took me fully into her, my soft cock easily fitting completely inside her mouth.

Despite my flaccid state, this felt amazing. My head was still sensitive from my orgasm, and I could feel blood trying to return as Veronica made sure that my dick was clean of both mine and Conny's fluids.

When Veronica had finished with me she moved her head between Conny's legs. Mrs. Costa, who was still idly licking and kissing Veronica herself, opened her legs for Veronica. My cum was starting to leak from Mrs. Costa's pussy, dripping towards her asshole.

Not wasting any time Veronica wiped up the stray cum with a finger, bringing it to her mouth. As she seductively sucked her finger clean she looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. I knew that I had controlled her initial actions, but maybe she was acting on her own at this point?

It is possible that there were residual effects from my previous desires, as her actions mimicked what I would have ordered her to do. The truth was that I did not know for sure. Veronica might just have been the type of girl to enjoy a good cream pie. I made a mental note to try and find out if I had influenced her at a later time.

After cleaning her finger she lowered her mouth to Conny's cunt. She licked slowly at first, starting with her clit and letting her tongue dip just inside her labia as she moved down. As she pulled her tongue out I could see some of my cum on its tip. This was the sexiest sight that I had ever seen.

Ever since I first started to watch porn I had dreamed about watching a woman eat my cum out of another woman's pussy. I had no idea that it was even going to happen, much less when I was only 18 and with my best friend's mom and my ex-babysitter. It was a wet dream come true.

Veronica continued to clean Conny of my seed, her licks were more like gentle caresses than attempts to make Conny cum. Veronica was taking her time and allowing Conny to enjoy the tease, something that my impatience left me unskilled at.

Without realizing it my cock had regained most of its glory as I watched Veronica continue to eat Mrs. Costa. My cum had long been cleaned up, but Veronica was showing no signs of stopping. In fact, she seemed to be picking up the pace.

scbolder
scbolder
751 Followers