Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing my renewed state of arousal Veronica looked up at me, "Are you just going to stand there gawking, or are you going to shove that cock inside me?"

Snapping out of my daze I climbed on the bed and moved behind Veronica. Conny hadn't stopped eating her out this whole time, and Veronica's cunt was wet and more than ready for me. As I slid in behind Veronica, Mrs. Costa let her head fall back on the bed giving me room to enter Veronica from behind.

I reached down to grab my cock, but Conny's hand beat me to it. Grabbing me she lined my head up with Veronica's slit. I could feel her wetness as my head effortlessly slid inside, only feeling resistance about an inch inside her. As I popped through the tight band both Veronica and I gasped in pleasure.

"I have always wanted to do this, you know? Ever since you started babysitting us I have been dreaming about you naked and what it would feel like to slide my cock inside you."

That was not entirely true as I was too young for those thoughts at the start. They had actually developed towards the end of her stint babysitting for Devin and me. She had, however, been my first serious crush. I had later spent many hours watching porn and imagining that it was her. Though my hand never felt as good as her cunt did right now.

I pushed all the way inside her, my balls coming to rest against her clit. I held myself there for a minute, just taking in the experience. I thought about how Devin would react if he knew that I had fucked Veronica, but I did not know how to tell him since it also involved me bedding his mom.

I was caught off guard, despite my premonition, when Conny took my balls into her mouth. While Sucking on my testicles I could feel her reach up and start to rub Veronica's clit. The back of her hand pushing against my balls. I tried to take a deep pull to thrust back inside, but Conny's mouth prevented me from doing anything too aggressive. Instead, I pulled as far out as I could and slowly pumped back into Veronica. I was only thrusting a few inches, but it was an angle that seemed to be hitting a good spot inside her.

Between my cock and Conny's fingers I could feel Veronica's orgasm start to build again. Her breathing picked up and she started pushing back into me, getting that extra bit of depth that I could not give her with my balls still in Mrs. Costa's mouth.

"Oh God yes, Scott, I want your cum inside me."

My hands already on Veronica's hips I started to help her out by pulling her back onto my dick. Her ass cheeks bounced off my thighs and hips, our skin slapping together each time with a loud smack. I continued to pick up the pace with her help, Conny still working her magic on both of us.

It was not long before we were both near orgasm again.

"Cum for me Veronica, I want to feel you cum on my cock. Make me cum inside you."

"Oh yes, Scott, fill me with your seed, I cum the hardest knowing I am being filled by a man."

This put me over the edge as I climaxed inside Veronica. I would have thought that my orgasm would have been less powerful given that it was my third of the day, but it seemed like they were growing in intensity as I went. Maybe it was because the former prom queen had just called me a man while telling me to cum inside her.

As my dick jerked inside Veronica I felt her pussy clamp down on me with the onset of her own orgasm. This only pushed me to pump more cum inside her as she once again cried out in pleasure, this time with my cock splitting her open.

Veronica and I continued our simultaneous orgasms, my balls still inside Mrs. Costa's mouth, and her fingers still on Veronica's clit. Veronica, however, had given up on eating out Conny, although Conny did not seem to care.

As my orgasm came to a close Veronica was still coaxing my semen out of me. I wanted to stay inside her as she finished her orgasm, which seemed to be lingering longer than I would have imagined, but I was exhausted. The wave of fatigue hit me like a ton of bricks as my cock began to soften.

Knowing that I could no longer help out I let myself fall back into Mrs. Costa's plentiful pillows. This was not a euphemism, but an actual pile of pillows on her marital bed. As I did I had a perfect view of my cum being squeezed out of Veronica's cunt, straight onto Conny's face. Mrs. Costa was quick to replace my cock with her mouth, but I could see some of the cum that missed her mouth dripping down the side of her face.

I could not believe that I was getting to watch my creampie be eaten twice on the same day when a few hours ago it was still pure fantasy. I started to believe that this was indeed a direct response to my visualization of the action. There was no way that both of these women would have welcomed such a meal without me subconsciously influencing them.

Conny was not as delicate as Veronica and instead dove in with vigor trying to extend her orgasm even further. Veronica had seemed to want to clean my cum out of Mrs. Costa, while Conny seemed more focused on making Veronica cum again. My semen was just an added treat.

As Conny ate Veronica I heard the second wave come through as Veronica once again screamed in pleasure. This wave was slightly shorter but seemed to bring Veronica just as much pleasure. When she finally came down from her high a few minutes later, she flopped off to the side of Mrs. Costa. Veronica's head hanging off the edge of the bed. Her breathing was heavy and she seemed content with what had just happened.

I could clearly see that Mrs. Costa's face was completely covered with mine and Veronica's fluids from the eyes down. Her mouth, lips, and nose glistening from Veronica, while my cum ran down each cheek, having stopped about three-quarters of the way down. Seeing this I suddenly got an overwhelming desire to lick her face clean.

This was not something I had ever thought about doing, at least not involving male ejaculate, mine or otherwise, but I now could not stop thinking about mirroring what each of the women had down to each other's cunts. I quickly realized that Mrs. Costa was using her powers on me. I had not experienced this before, and as soon as I realized this I felt that I could indeed stop her. I did not, however, want to.

Leaning forward so that my face was over Conny's, I starting by licking my cum off of her cheeks. I did not swallow, but I could still taste the saltiness. It was not bad, but I could definitely see it being an acquired taste.

With my cum still on my tongue I positioned myself for an inverted kiss with Conny. We seemed to be making a habit out of engaging with each other upside down. Our mouths opened for each other and our tongues met. She sucked the cum off my tongue and quickly swallowed it as we made out.

Our kiss was more tender than any we had shared so far and only lasted a few seconds. In that time, however, I felt that we had formed an unspoken agreement to keep this a secret and return to each other when we could. I am not sure if this was via our shared abilities or just or primal connection. Either way, we relaxed about the implications of Devin finding out.

Breaking the kiss I gently licked up the rest of the drying fluids from Mrs. Costa's face. I enjoyed licking Veronica's nectar off of her, and I took my time doing so. I am not sure that Conny enjoyed it as much after I had cleaned my cum off her, but I made sure to leave her as clean as I could.

Finishing up I gave Conny one last kiss on the lips before I fell back in her pillows once again. The three of us laying on the bed completely spent from the last few hours of pure ecstasy. I was starting to drift off to sleep when I heard the front door slam closed.

"Mom? Did you come home early? I can explain the mess!"