Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott, Mrs. Costa, and the former babysitter.
9k words
4.73
38.1k
33

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
730 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is the first chapter in what I hope will be a long series. I am new to writing erotic fiction and I would appreciate any constructive feedback that you may have. It takes place across several categories, so please follow me for new chapters.

Enjoy!

Chapter 5: Dreams Do Cum True

"So, is it safe to say that you have 'The Sight'?"

The matter-of-factness caught me off guard. I knew that others possessed the ability to foresee sexual encounters as I could, but I was not expecting my best friend's mom to be one of them. Although, if Devin ever figured out what I had just done with his mom he might be my ex-best friend.

I was still naked and sitting on the sofa in Conny Costa's office while she, who was still naked as well, remained in her chair. We had just finished watching home surveillance of the party her son threw the night before and I was having a hard time processing it.

I had woken up this morning hungover and with some pretty major gaps in my memory from the previous night. The video had given me an understanding of what I had gotten up to at the party, but I was still in the dark as to how I had pulled it off. I knew my powers gave me insight into potential sexual partners, but what was on the video was something different; something much more powerful.

I had a thousand questions to ask, but I did not know where to start, or how to process the answers that were sure to come. If I could indeed pull of what the video showed then my gifts were much more powerful than Malory had led me to believe. I figured that I would start by confirming that Mrs. Costa had the same powers, although it seemed clear that she did.

"Do . . . Do you have premonitions as well?" I asked, not truly knowing what else to say.

"I do, but our gifts extend way beyond being able to see people's desires. We can manipulate them as well . . . to a certain extent."

This was not completely revolutionary news to me as Malory, who also had The Sight as Conny had called it, had told me that we could influence what others would do in bed. The way Malory had described it made it seem like little nudges, or persuading someone to overcome a fear that was preventing them from acting out a fantasy. What I had just seen in the video seemed like a whole lot more than that.

"Malory said that we could influence people, and I have been working on it, but I haven't had success with anything more than convincing existing partners to push their boundaries. Malory has been working on influencing someone over the long term, but neither of us had any idea that it could work so quickly."

It was true that Malory had had some success on our teacher Mrs. Franklin, but it was marginal, and mainly consisted of her dressing more provocatively in class. We were hoping that we could persuade her to do more, bolstered only by the shared premonition that we had of her spanking Malory while I watched. We were still working on overcoming Mrs. Franklin's fear of sleeping with a student, which, so far, had seemed insurmountable.

If it had not been for that premonition we would never have tried. Even so, the task had seemed out of reach over the last few weeks as we had barely made a dent. Based on the video evidence, however, it seems like I could do a whole lot more than slowly wear down someone's boundaries.

"That is a good start, but as you can see there is a whole world open to you if you let go of your limiting beliefs. You can pretty much convince someone of anything, as long as it does not go against their fundamental values. If they are open to it, even in the slightest, then you can use that to convince them."

"That is amazing, but how did I do that last night? Even this morning I had no idea I could do THAT."

"Because you were drunk. As you know when you are intoxicated you tend to think you can do anything. Most of the time this gets you in trouble, but for you, at least last night, it allowed you to break through the artificial boundaries that you had created for yourself."

"So, I can only do this when wasted?"

"Maybe for now, but if you practice you will learn to do it whenever you want. You have a lot more control over your gifts than you think. You can turn them on and off, and you can turn off others as well. Why do you think that you did not have a premonition when you saw me this morning?"

"I assumed it was the alcohol. Maybe that my powers didn't work while drunk. Clearly, though, I was able to use my abilities while much more drunk last night."

"After I saw the video I knew that you had The Sight, and I wanted to keep you on your toes so I blocked your premonition of me. It becomes handy if you know another one of us is around and you want to remain anonymous."

"So what else can I do?"

Mrs. Costa went on to explain that everyone is slightly different and that I will learn new skills as I age, but there are a few commonalities amongst all of us. Of course, we have premonitions when we encounter someone that already desires to have sex with us. This is automatic unless we are consciously choosing not to see them. I had already experienced many of these, but I had yet to figure out how to turn them off.

Another shared ability is persuading people to pursue their hidden desires. If someone fantasized about a specific sexual act then it was easy to push them over the edge of actually making it happen. A little harder was enabling the action of a curiosity or intrigue that a person possessed but did not actively fantasize about. Still more difficult was persuading someone to engage in behavior they had never thought of.

It was not clear what level of manipulation of my subjects happened the night before, but it seemed like a bit of each was the likely answer. It was not a stretch to think these were possible, but I would have assumed it would take time to slowly work on convincing someone. What Conny explained, however, was that with enough confidence on my part the persuasion could be instantaneous.

With the right attitude and a whisper, I could influence a woman to take her panties off in the middle of a crowded elevator, or drop to her knees and blow me under a table in a restaurant. The possibilities were endless, my power only constrained by my imagination and skill. The only true barrier was someone's fundamental beliefs. At first, this sounded like a true limiting factor, but Conny said that she had found most people, even the devoutly religious, didn't truly believe their stances on abstinence or certain sexual acts.

The final ability that Mrs. Costa outlined for me was the ability to read people's desires and intrigues, even if they had nothing to do with me. She said that I could look into someone's mind and know who they fancied, what positions they liked, or if they were open to a threesome. At the time this seemed like a lesser ability, but when I remembered what Marissa had asked of me I thought that it could indeed come in handy.

"So, this is all wonderful, but how do I practice this? Do I just go around drunk and trying to stare into women's minds? Because that seems pretty creepy. Not that this ability isn't sketchy in general."

"When I first discovered this gift I was mentored by an older neighbor, but he pretty much left me to figure out the mechanics on my own. I don't blame him, though, because they are not really something that one can explain. You just sort of have to feel it. Plus, he probably did not want to be seen as sexually involved with a teenager."

"Okay, I mean that makes sense, but I was hoping for something marginally useful at least."

"Don't worry, I think I have you covered. Do you remember Veronica?" Conny said with a knowing smile.

How could I forget? Although she was only a few years older than us she used to babysit for Devin, and often me as well when I was hanging out. She had always been one of the hottest girls in the school, although she did not flaunt it. She was always nice enough to us while babysitting, but once we were freshmen and she was a senior she would not give us the time of day at school. This had always bothered me if only because being associated with her would have boosted my chances with the girls in my grade. Not that I had to worry about that now.

"Of course. How could I forget that fire red hair and her freckled cheeks? Not to mention those tits, they always looked so good in a sweater."

Conny smiled at me, "That ass wasn't bad either . . . and her cunt tasted like heaven."

I knew better than to pursue that avenue at the moment, but my excitement did not go unnoticed; my hardening cock giving me away.

"So, what about her?" I tried to remain cool, even though my best friend's mom had just admitted to sleeping with our babysitter, although I assumed much more recently than my past infatuations.

"Veronica is coming over for lunch in a few minutes. She is home from college and wanted to catch up with me if you know what I mean."

I did, but I was not sure how that pertained to me. Although the idea of the two of them hooking up after what I had just experienced with Mrs. Costa was enough to jump-start my libido.

"I want you to stick around. I am sure she would love to see you. And since you are a little buzzed at this point maybe you can try and persuade her to perform for you. I am sure that you can think of some things that you would want her to do. I won't interfere, but I will gladly join in the fun if you so desire.

"I do have a few tricks that you should try out. When she gets here try and feel what she is thinking about. It should be easy because she is expecting sex, but it might get a little mixed up when she sees you.

"Try not to force anything, as this can backfire on you. Instead, try and build a bridge between what you sense and what you want. Once you feel that she is ready, and you will be able to tell if you are connected, then push. Often, as your drunken self already figured out, physical contact can magnify the response.

"A whisper is also sometimes more effective, but again only when the subject has been properly primed, so use it with caution. If done poorly it can snap the person back to reality.

"And don't worry about fucking this up, I will be there to offer support if she does not fully take to your ideas. I won't let her think too negatively of you, so don't feel like you have to hold back on your requests."

I was having a hard time processing all of this, but I was certainly game to try. After all, I had masturbated many times to Veronica when I was younger. Sometimes even when she was still in the house. I was, however, having a bit of an ethical issue with the expanded limits of my abilities.

"This is all amazing, and I am grateful that you are helping, in more ways than one. But isn't this bordering being non-consensual?"

I had always prided myself on being a good guy, and not in that creepy incel way which really meant that I hated women because they did not show interest in me. I was okay with all of this when I thought that I could only encourage someone to do something they wanted to do, but were maybe too shy for. Being able to manipulate them to my will was another thing altogether.

"Oh Scott, if you want to look at it that way you can, but in my experience, no one is going to do anything that they truly don't want to. You might push someone past their intellectual preconceptions about what their sexual desires are, but they are still only going to do it if somewhere deep down they are interested. Although that might be buried quite deep sometimes.

"You will find that most people are interested in experimenting with almost anything, they are just held back by societal norms and other bullshit like that. If you view this as liberating them from their sexual repression then I think you will begin to see it as I do.

"And for today at least, don't worry about Veronica, she is already open to pretty much anything without persuasion. The only thing that you will truly be persuading her of is to let you participate."

While I still had my concerns this did manage to calm me enough that my horniness and curiosity took over. Once that had happened there was no going back for me. This was an offer I could not refuse. Although it was also something that I knew must be kept secret.

I was not entirely confident that I could pull it off, even with Conny's reassurances, but at the very least I would get to see what had become of Veronica. I was sure three years of college had changed her, I just wasn't expecting the reality that walked through the door a few minutes later.

In high school, Veronica had run with the popular crowd, or at least as much of one as there was at my school. While she was not a cheerleader at our school she did belong to a dance team that operated independently in a nearby town. This meant that she was both incredibly busy and in great shape.

She had not been one to wear a ton of makeup or fancy clothes to school. Usually, she showed up in a sweatsuit and ponytail, but that did not hide the fact that she exuded sexual confidence that all the girls envied, and all the guys yearned to connect with. It had been rumored that she was dating a college guy or one of her instructors from the dance team. I never learned if the rumors were true, but none of them seemed very far-fetched. She had seemed a step above the guys, and even the girls, at our high school.

We were just finishing getting dressed when the doorbell rang. I hung back not wanting to make it too awkward too quickly. I was sure that enough awkwardness would present itself in due time. When Conny opened the door she was greeted with a slight shriek and an intense hug. Before separating they exchanged a brief peck on the lips. I could tell that Veronica was expecting more, but Conny pulled back to let her know that I was there; lingering in the shadow of the entrance to the kitchen.

"Holy shit, is that Scott? Damn, you turned out way hotter than I would have guessed."

I was not sure if that was meant to be a compliment or a diss on how I used to look, which to be honest was a bit gangly and awkward. I did not spend much time running that over in my head because Veronica did not look like she used to either.

Instead of the baggy sweats and the ponytail, she was wearing a flowy dress ordained with what could best be described as a hippy print. The earth-toned dress had thin straps on the shoulders and fell freely down her body, although it seemed to only reach a few inches below her ass, leaving plenty of leg exposed.

The dress was not all that was different. Her once ginger hair was now dyed purple, which surprisingly looked really good on her. She was still not wearing much makeup, except for her eyes which had an ample amount of eyeliner and shadow, making her look mysterious in a way that she never had before.

Veronica had always given off the impression that she was caring and approachable, and now she looked like she would want nothing to do with her former self. I realized that I had underestimated how much she could change in college.

What had not seemed to change was her body. Her legs were as toned and sexy as I remembered, and her breasts were perky and full under the loose-fitting dress.

My silence was noticeable as I failed to respond to her.

"So, do you like the new me?"

"You look . . . different. I mean, good, but definitely different than high school."

"Haha, way to understate it, Scott. I could always count on you for detailed insights. I quit dance and started smoking pot, and now I hang out with the hippies. Although I am not sure you can really call us that because everyone, except me, are grad students. So obviously we have our shit together, at least a little."

"That's cool," I managed to mumble out, "Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll." It sounded a lot cooler in my head, but as soon as it left my lips I was aware of just how dorky it was.

"Ha, well, at least two out of the three." Veronica finished with a wink, letting me off the hook for the awkward comment.

Mrs. Costa led us into the dining room motioning us to sit while she grabbed some drinks from the kitchen. I was still buzzed, but apparently not quite drunk enough to overcome my nerves. I had been caught off guard by how intimidating Veronica still was. We made some awkward small talk as you would expect from old acquaintances, especially ones with unrequited sexual tension. Then Veronica gave me an in.

"So, Scott, do you have a girlfriend? You seem to have outgrown your awkwardness from back when I babysat you two. Where is Devin by the way?"

"Well, not exactly. I have a few girls I hang out with from time to time. As for Devin, I have no idea. I have been looking for him all day."

"So, you are just hanging out alone with his mom? Not that I can judge." Veronica gave a shrug of the shoulders, although I couldn't tell if she thought I was sleeping with Conny or not.

Veronica continued to pry, "So, more than one girl? Do they know about each other?"

"Ha, yeah, they do. As I said, we are not exclusive or anything like that."

"That's good to know. And just to let you know, Mr. Costa knows about Conny's dalliances. Just in case you are concerned."

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but the truth was that I had not given a seconds thought about Devin's dad. I had been so caught up with Mrs. Costa all day that I had not stopped to think about anyone else, except briefly for Devin and what his reaction might be. Even that thought had passed quickly.

As Veronica grilled me on my dating life, I was trying to probe into her mind, searching for sexual desires and proclivities. Initially, I only had success in sensing that she was currently horny and eager to get Conny alone so they could fuck. I could not dig any further than that. My luck changed when turned the tables and asked her about her love life in college.

All of a sudden, as she gave me a non-committal answer about dating a few people, a series of images and emotions came flooding through. There was too much to process, but I got the sense that she had done more than date a few people as she claimed.

Veronica seemed to have found herself liberated enough to indulge in whatever struck her fancy, with anyone that caught her eye. It seemed that anyone from her roommate and her boyfriend to a few professors was fair game. Not to mention random hookups at bars and parties.

These were not the specifics that I was hoping for, but I was ecstatic that I was able to get anything, especially so quickly. We chatted a little longer as Conny seemed to intentionally delay making our drinks in the kitchen. I continued to probe, but now I was asking questions that would open doors for me.

"What are your plans while you are home?"

On the surface, this was an innocent question, but Veronica's subconscious was unable to hide her sexual desires from me now. As she was answering with mundane activities she planned on doing, I was able to get a detailed view of what she wanted to do with Mrs. Costa and apparently two guys that she was meeting later that evening.

The details were pretty run-of-the-mill, with a few intriguing sexual positions mixed in, although they gave me an idea of what she liked. More importantly, it gave me an idea of how to push further. She was obviously eager for me to leave, as she did not see me as a potential sexual partner, although I hoped that I could persuade her with a more targeted approach.

"So, I am starting to feel like a third wheel here. It has been nice catching up with you, but I think that I should leave you two alone to get up to whatever you have planned."

As I said this I concentrated on instilling a desire for me to join in her exploits with Conny. I did not try to interject anything specific, only the notion that it would be a good idea for me to stay and join the two of them.

scbolder
scbolder
730 Followers