Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 06

Story Info
The events of Devin's party are revealed to Scott.
10.2k words
4.67
17.5k
19

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
740 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one as it would help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners. Since then he has found others with the same ability and learned to extend his powers to be able to influence others and sense their emotional/sexual states.

Enjoy!

Chapter 6: The Party

As soon as I heard Devin's voice I panicked. I knew that our friendship would be over if he found me in bed with his mom. The fact that she was smoking hot and we were joined by his former babysitter Veronica would do nothing to convince him that I was acting on an opportunity that I could not pass up.

My first instinct was to go out the window, but unfortunately, my clothes were downstairs in the dining room, and there was no way that I was riding my bike home naked, even if I had made it home the previous night with no pants.

Conny Costa, Devin's mom, should have been just as panicked as I was, instead she was as calm as sea cucumber. She slowly got up, grabbed a robe from the closet, and walked towards the bedroom door. The robe was very utilitarian and perfectly suitable for a mother to wear around her son.

"Devin, how nice of you to finally come home. I will be down in a minute. By the way, you left quite the mess for me this morning."

As Conny yelled down to her son she tossed Veronica another robe. This robe was not quite as modest as the one that Conny had on. It was sheer lace with a plunging neckline that dove well below her breasts, even when pulled closed. Its length was just enough to cover Veronica's ass, and not even that if she dared to hint at bending over.

Both women smiled at each other before turning and winking at me. I was in the dark as to what their plan was, but it was calming to know that they had one. Neither seemed to be even slightly perturbed by Devin's unexpected arrival. I suspected that Conny, and possibly Veronica, had dealt with similar situations before.

"Scott, we will go down first. Devin is going to be shocked that I was up in the bedroom with Veronica, and since he is not blind he is going to have a lot of questions. This should distract him long enough for you to sneak down and grab your clothes," Conny said as she waved her hand down the length of Veronica's gorgeous body.

All I could do was nod. I did not have a better idea, and Conny was almost certainly right about Devin's reaction to catching his mom with his former babysitter. I just hoped that they could keep him cornered somewhere out of sight.

As the two women left the room I sat there not knowing what to say if I got caught. I came to the conclusion that there was nothing that I could say, and that the only option that would save my friendship was to make it out of the house undetected.

"Hey mom, sorry about the mess, I will clean it up before dinner. I promise it was just a few people, and I was not expecting to be busy this morning," I could hear Devin say from the kitchen

"That's all right, well not entirely, I don't mind that you had a party, I just did not like coming home to a dirty house. We can talk about it more after you finish cleaning up."

Veronica had not entered the kitchen yet, and when she did a few seconds later her presence was announced by the shattering of glass on the floor. I hoped that Devin had dropped it in surprise and not smashed it in anger. Either way, it gave me the opening that I needed.

"Mom, umm, what the fuck is Veronica doing here? And why is she wearing THAT robe?"

It could almost hear the wheels spinning in Devin's head. I knew that he had much the same attraction to Veronica as I had when we were younger, so I was sure that processing the discovery that his mom was sleeping with her was potentially too much on its own. Compounding his shock is that he was probably just now be finding out that his mom is bisexual, and that his parents have an open marriage. As much as I wanted to be there to support my friend I knew that showing my face, especially while naked with his mother's saliva drying on my cock, would only make matters worse, much worse. I hoped Devin would confide in me later, but for now, I put my head down and focused on getting out of the house undetected.

Thankfully, it was not as hard as I feared it would be. I was able to sneak into the dining room and grab my clothes before pausing to put them on near the front door. Grabbing my shoes I was able to silently slip out of the house as Devin had conveniently left the entry door wide open. It was a habit his mother was always yelling at him for, but it came in handy on this day.

I quickly mounted my bike and rode home as fast as I could. Even though I was safe once I was out of the driveway I was so amped up, both from the wild afternoon of sex and the near-miss of being caught, that I made it home in record time; my hangover a distant memory of the morning.

I flopped down on my bed, only then realizing that for the first time today my head was not pounding like a distant rave keeping me awake at 4 AM. Apparently, my hangover had passed sometime during the epic threesome with Mrs. Costa and Veronica, or maybe I was still slightly tipsy from the pre-festivity drinks.

The whole day was an experience that I wanted to share with anyone that would listen, but I was too afraid of it getting back to Devin that I even resisted texting Malory or Alevia about it. Maybe I would share it with them in the future, but it seemed like something best done in person. For whatever reason, it seemed like people were better at keeping secrets when they were told face to face.

As I lay there reflecting on what a glorious day this had tuned out to be, I once again grew worried that I still did not have the full story as to what had happened the night before. My blackout had not passed with my hangover, and all that I had to go on was the snippets of security camera footage that Mrs. Costa had shown me.

What I had seen was a drunken yet very impressive show of my powers with what seemed like half of the girls at the party. I was still not entirely sure how it played out, all I knew was that I was able to persuade them to let Alevia service them one by one.

It was a jump in my powers that I would not have guessed was possible a day previous, but given the new information that Conny had gifted me, I was not entirely surprised. It was going to take some practice to get over my self-consciousness while sober, but it gave me hope that the rest of my senior year was going to go however I wanted it to go, at least sexually.

As I lay there contemplating the new limits to my sexual persuasiveness, an email notification chimed. Opening my phone I found that it was from Mrs. Costa:

Scott, No worries with Devin, he did not notice you leaving. As predicted it was a bit of a shock to discover what Veronica and I had been up to. I let him fill in most of the blanks himself, and I think that he will get over it soon enough. It seems like he was more jealous than anything. I guess you were not the only one still holding a torch for Veronica.

Anyway, I know you only got to see some of the footage earlier, so I thought that I would send you the rest. Do with it as you please.

XOXOX -- Conny

P.S. Maybe next time you can invite one (or more) of your "friends" over.

Opening the file I pressed play. The video picked up around where my memory had faded; Alevia kneeling between my knees wearing an impossibly short skirt and a white button-down shirt, which was tied just below her breasts. Think Britney Spears in her ". . . Baby One More Time" video, except without the blazer or a bra.

The quality of the video was amazing, it seemed like the cameras were designed for more than just security. I could only imagine how much storage a system like this would need. There was also a directional microphone attached to the camera, so it picked up the conversations of the people in the frame. There was some residual noise from the rest of the party, but it seemed like Mrs. Costa had edited it out as best she could in the short amount of time that she had.

As I watched, it seemed like there were multiple cameras strategically placed throughout the house. Not to catch burglars, but to catch interactions and locations where people might have sex. Mrs. Costa had edited a quick montage giving me an idea of the areas that most of the cameras watched. There was the kitchen, dining room, the home gym (specifically the yoga wall), several locations in the living room, and of course all the beds in the house, even Devin's.

I was going to have to ask Conny what the true purpose of these cameras was, and whether or not Devin knew of their existence. For the time being, however, I laid back on my bed and watched the events from the previous night unfold. As I did my memories came flooding back to me.

"What can I do for you master?" Alevia asked as she looked up at me from her knees as her hands ran up my thighs towards the bulge in my pants.

I remembered being tempted to pull down my pants and let her suck my cock in the middle of the party. I was drunk enough that I didn't care and horny enough that it seemed like a good idea. The only reason that I didn't was that I had a much grander idea.

I leaned down and whispered in Alevia's ear, "I want you to go to the master bedroom and make yourself comfortable. I am going to send girls in. It could be one by one, or they might show up in groups. Either way, it is your job to make sure that they feel welcomed and leave fully satisfied."

"Yes, sir, I will please them all for you," Alevia replied with a coinciding like of her lips.

"Here's the catch, I am going to fuck one of them before I send her in. At the end of the night if you can tell me which one I fucked I will allow you to cum as a reward. If you fail to figure it out then you are not allowed relief until the next time I see you."

Even with the alcohol, I am not sure where I found the confidence to suggest this game. It was a step up from anything Alevia and I had toyed with before. Alevia, for her part, did not hesitate as she got to her feet and walked up the stairs towards the master bedroom.

The cameras following her, showing her laying down on top of the comforter after kicking off her heels. Her white nylon-covered legs stretching out from her short skirt. As instructed she did not play with herself, but she did take some time to make sure that she looked good for her first visitor.

The video cut back to me as I leaned over to Malory, who was still lounging next to me.

"I told Alevia that I was going to send girls in for her to pleasure throughout the night. Do you want to be the first one?"

Watching this unfold in my currently mostly sober state I was shocked that I was so blunt, even with Malory, but she showed no sense of shock, only a grin of intrigue that spread across her face as she answered me.

"It would be my honor," Malory said with a smile as she stood from the sofa and sauntered up the stairs where Alevia was waiting for her. Her ass swaying with each step, oozing sexuality that caught the attention of more than one partygoer.

The camera cut back to me for just long enough to show me stand and look around the party. The look on my face indicating that I was not sure who I was going to approach first, but I clearly came to a conclusion quickly as I walked off, obviously in search of someone specific.

Back in the master bedroom Malory reached under her dress and pulled down her panties, letting them fall to the floor. As she stepped out of them Alevia repositioned herself on the bed, her head laying flat, perfect for Malory to straddle.

Malory climbed onto the bed and quickly sat astride of Alevia's face, which disappeared under the hem of Malory's dress, giving no pretense of foreplay. Malory slowly started to rock and grind into Alevia's mouth as she ran her hands up towards her own breasts.

Cupping her own tits, Malory was clearly enjoying whatever was going on under her skirt. Her hips began to move with a faster rhythm, trading smoothness for a sense of urgency. She pulled first one and then the other breast free from the constraints of her bra. Pinching her own nipples she started to moan in pleasure.

The video cut back to me as I approached a group of girls, most of whom played for the women's soccer team. You could see me confidently put my hands on a few of their shoulders as I talked to the whole group. My smiling face darting around, making eye contact with everyone as I addressed the group. I was apparently too far from the camera to pick up what I was saying, but the reciprocal smiles on their faces indicated that they were interested.

In the group was Jackie, a short and stocky brunette, who fit the description of a Tomboy to a "T." She was cute but definitely carried herself in a more masculine manner. She was dressed plainly, in baggy jeans and a tank top. You could just barely see her bra under the tank top, which was always a turn-on for me. She was the first of the group to peel off and head towards Alevia. Her lack of hesitation was not surprising as she had always been one to take what she wanted.

Additionally in the group was Nicole, also a brunette, but taller and thinner. She was still athletic-looking, with smaller breasts and long toned legs, but she did not subscribe to the butch look, although she was not truly dressed up either. Her jeans were much tighter and hugged her ass well, making it stand out from her overall thin stature. Her top was nice, but nothing overtly sexual like many of the other girls at the party. It was long and covered her jean-clad ass snugly, almost like a super short dress.

You could see me linger a bit longer with Nicole, my hand lingering on her shoulder as I talked to Nancy, the third soccer player in the group. Nancy was the goalie, and her height made it clear as to why she had been chosen. She was taller than me, and just about as muscular as well. Not that I was a bodybuilder. She was by far dressed the sexiest of the bunch with a dress that hung down to around her fingertips, and a neckline that plunged between her well-proportioned breasts. It was clear that she was not wearing a bra, but from the looks of them, her breasts did not need one.

As I talked to Nancy she raised her hand to her neck as she began to blush. Subconsciously, she ran her hand down from her neck towards her left breast, circling her nipple as I explained what I wanted from her. As she removed her hand her nipple was clearly pushing through the fabric of her dress. Nicole and I glanced at each other, giving looks that acknowledged that we had both seen what she did.

Before walking away I leaned in a whispered something in Nicole's ear before giving her a playful bite on the neck. As I moved on the camera lingered on the two girls as they giggled and blushed over something, with Nancy still clearly red from the excitement of the conversation's potential.

The video cut back to the master bedroom as Malory was still riding Alevia's face. Her dress was now around her waist, but it still hid Alevia's face. Malory's breasts were still out, her bra now tucked underneath them as they bounced free. Malory's hand was grabbing her own hair as she started to cry out as her orgasm grew closer.

Jackie could be seen entering the room at the bottom of the frame. Pausing to watch what was happening on the bed, she let her hand slide inside her pants. It took Malory a few minutes to notice her, but when she did it did not come as a shock. With a beckoning finger, Malory summoned Jackie to the bed. As she climbed on Malory grabbed her by the hair and pulled Jackie's face to her left breast. Jackie took the nipple into her mouth with an unexpected eagerness.

As Jackie sucked on Malory's nipple and Alevia continued to service her cunt from below the fabric of her skirt, Malory finally reached her orgasm. It hit hard and fast, and her screams could clearly be heard on the video, as well as around the house. The video cut to the living room where several people paused in the middle of their conversations to pay attention to the screams of pleasure.

As Malory came down from her climax she remained seated on Alevia's face, not letting her up just yet. Jackie moved from Malory's breast and kissed her way up her neck until their lips met. The kiss was not passionate, as it did not last long enough for them to get comfortable with each other. It did provide a good transition of partners, however, with Malory giving Jackie consent to take over the domination of Alevia.

As Malory readjusted her bra and pulled her dress up Jackie was busy discarding her own clothing. Pulling off her t-shirt first and then leaning back to rid herself of her jeans. Surprisingly Jackie was wearing a lacy dark blue matching set of bra and panties. They were shockingly sexy compared to what she had been wearing over them. It seemed like she knew she was going to get laid but did not want to advertise it to everyone.

As Malory walked out of the room she grabbed her heels but left her panties lying on the floor. Soon they were joined by Jackie's as she stripped completely naked, tossing her panties aside before flopping down on the bed. She lied there supported by the same pillows I had been using earlier in the day as I recovered from fucking Conny and Veronica.

Not giving Alevia any time to recover Jackie grabbed her by the hair, much as Malory had done to Jackie, and pulled Alevia's face to her pussy. It was not shaved or trimmed nearly as close as the women I had been with, but it did not seem out of control, and in fact, fit Jackie's look perfectly. Nor did it seem to bother Alevia as she eagerly dove in.

Jackie continued to press Alevia's face into her cunt as Alevia reached up with one hand feeling around until she found Jackie's breast. Taking it firmly in her hand she massaged it for a bit before focusing her attention on the nipple. Jackie responded by slowly starting to rock her hips along Alevia's face.

Back in the main party, I could be seen walking around and casually talking to most of the girls. Some of them responded with giant smiles, while some of them seemed confused. I moved on quickly from those that were not instantly into whatever I was telling them, and no one seemed offended. The more positive responses prompted me to linger a bit longer. Some of them almost instantly heading towards the master bedroom, while others made their way at a later time. Either way, they ended up getting their pussies eaten by Alevia at some point in the evening.

Every time the video returned to the master bedroom Alevia was servicing another girl. Sometimes they would be alone in the room, and sometimes there would be other girls waiting in the wings, often playing with themselves in anticipation.

Some of the girls liked to be on top, while others like to lie back and let Alevia do all the work. Some seemed shy and nervous like it was their first time, while others had clearly been eaten out many times before. All of them, however, left the room with weak knees and a satisfied grin.

The montage of cunnilingus continued as I made note of who all had been willing to submit to my request. After Malory and Jackie, there was a string of cheerleaders: Jessica, Kristin, and Becky. They all pretty much looked the same. Bottle blonde hair, big tits, flat stomach, and no personality of their own.

scbolder
scbolder
740 Followers