Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the video, it was clear that I did not focus too long on the intricacies of her tan. I could see her mouth drop to Alevia's cunt, the view must have been amazing as I was seeing the action through Nancy's legs, which meant that I got a great view of her pussy as well.

As I pulled down my pants and freed my once again hardening cock on the video I did so as well in real life. I wished that Nancy would take off her dress, as I wanted to see her bare breasts hang down as well. As if on command she did just that. It made me wonder if I had given her a subtle command during the filming.

Nancy broke from eating out Alevia to sit up on her knees. Grabbing the hem of her dress she pulled it up and over her head in one smooth movement. Her now exposed back was well-toned, and her muscles were well defined, but not overly large. It was clear that soccer kept her in great shape.

As Nancy dipped back down to resume her feast of Alevia's sex I got the view that I wanted. Nancy's breasts hung down from her chest, magically keeping their form with only a slight elongation from their weight. Her nipples stood erect and the outline of her breasts made for a perfect frame for her chin as she dined on Alevia.

As I sat in the large cushioned chair that faced the bed it was obvious that I was having a hard time maintaining my focus. Every time my eyes drifted shut my head would nod to one side. Each time this happened I would jolt awake and continue to stroke my cock. In the present tense, I had no trouble maintaining focus. I just wished I remembered the previous night in more detail.

I was not pacing myself, not in the slightest. I was going at full speed, which I usually reserved for when I was about to cum, but it appeared that I was still a long way off from cumming. Alevia, however, was not.

Undoubtedly buoyed by the hours she had spent eating out every willing cunt at the party, Alevia was approaching her first orgasm of the evening. As her body began to clench her breathing picked up. Moans soon started to slip from her mouth as she threw her head back.

Grabbing Nancy's head with both of her hands Alevia guided Nancy's tongue to exactly where she wanted it to be. As Alevia thrust her hips up to increase to pressure against Nancy's mouth she called out in ecstasy.

"Yes, fuck yes, keep going, make me cum. Make me cum like the little slut that I am."

Alevia kept going, and going, and going, with no sign of stopping. It was by far the longest orgasm that I had seen to date. It was not shocking as she had been in service to others most of the night and was clearly in need of relief herself.

When she finally finished her extended orgasm she tried to push Nancy's head away. Nancy obliged, but only to a certain degree, as she started to kiss her way up Alevia's body. As her mouth made its way across Alevia's stomach she reached up and grabbed both of Alevia's breasts, one with each hand.

Nancy took her time and was clearly aiming to tease Alevia until she was ready for more. Finally making it to her breasts Nancy took first one and then the other nipple into her mouth, teasing and nibbling each. After a few minutes of this, she moved on the Alevia's neck.

As Nancy kissed Alevia on the neck she held back just enough to not leave a hickey. Nibbling and biting Alevia's earlobe came next, but this did not last long as Alevia turned her head so that her mouth finally met Nancy's in their first kiss.

As their tongues dipped, dived, and swirled in and out of each other's mouths they simultaneously reached down to play with each other's clits. Their fingers effortlessly sliding through their soaked outer lips to gain lubrication before flicking away at their goal.

As they continued to make out with each other I stood, still stroking my cock, as my boxers fell to the floor. I paused briefly to lift my shirt up and over my head, tossing it aside as well. I walked towards the bed with the confidence and clumsiness of a drunk person.

By the time I reached them Nancy was straddling Alevia, sitting on her knees with her ass sticking out at me. I could still see Alevia's fingers rubbing Nancy's clit as I made my way behind Nancy and placed my hands on her hips. As my cock rubbed freely across her ass cheeks I let my hands run up her sides until I found her breasts.

Leaning over my cock slipped between her legs, resting against Alevia's hand. I grabbed Nancy's breasts, in my hands, they looked as firm and gravity-defying as they looked hanging free. I twisted and played with her nipples as she had done to Alevia before I sat back on my knees, my cock now pushing against her swollen cunt.

I pushed forward parting her lips and sliding into her tight pussy, it surprisingly looked like it took quite the effort to do so. I wasted no time in fucking her hard and fast. I recalled that I was not in the mood to take it slow, nor did I feel that I needed to as I was not the main attraction at the moment.

My thrusts were long and hard, as I bottomed out inside Nancy with each stroke. She was still kissing Alevia as they worked on each other's clits. Watching the video I was surprised about being able to keep up the pace at which I was giving it to Nancy, clearly, the alcohol was prolonging my orgasm.

After a few minutes of this, I saw Nancy's body tighten and she dipped her head away from Alevia's mouth. She did not call out, or even appear to moan, but she started to convulse as I struggled to stay inside her. Her orgasm was not long, but it was incredibly intense.

As she calmed Nancy fell forward, collapsing on Alevia as my cock slipped from her vice-like grip. It sprung up as I slipped from her lips, my dick smacking against my stomach. I could clearly see a small amount of blood mixed with both of our fluids.

I had not considered her being a virgin, I had thought that I was the last in my grade, but it seemed like she may have never had a dick inside her before. Luckily she seemed to have enjoyed her first time. It would have been a shame if I had not helped her cum.

Conveniently, as Nancy fell forward she freed a path for me to reach Alevia's once again ready pussy. Sinking a little further on my knees I lined myself up with Alevia. I did not tease her at all and just slid inside without warning. It clearly caught her off guard, as she could not see me, causing her to chirp in surprise. Her reaction quickly changed to sounds of pleasure as I fucked her with the same abandon as I had with Nancy.

It only took Nancy a few minutes to recover and she repositioned herself so that she could suck on Alevia's tits and play with her clit at the same time as I fucked her. Alevia, not seeming to mind the attention, just laid back and let us work our magic on her.

It was not long before Alevia was orgasming again, this time she did not continue on and on for as long she had, but she seemed to enjoy it just as much. As she slowly came down and regained her composure I was still going to town on her. In fact, I was picking up the pace, as it appeared that I was finally growing close to my own climax.

"Fuck me, Scott, I want to feel your cum inside me," Alevia urged me on as she spread her legs a bit wider for me.

Watching the video I assumed that I was going to cum inside Alevia as she had requested. After seeing my cum being eaten out of Devin's mom's cunt earlier in the day I figured that I would have done the same the night before when given the opportunity.

I was wrong. Instead of doing as Alevia wanted I pulled out. Stroking my cock Nancy turned her face from sucking on Alevia's nipple just in time for the first jet of cum to hit her lips. This was followed by several more in rapid succession. Most of my cum ended up on Nancy's face, but some pooled on Alevia's stomach. Even from the pulled-back view of the video, it was a sight to behold.

Shockingly, and seemingly unprompted, Alevia pulled Nancy's face to hers. Alevia reached out her tongue and gently licked my cum from where it had landed. As she finished Alevia moved in to kiss Nancy, you could see that Alevia had not swallowed as my cum was exchanged between their mouths until each of them devoured their share.

Nancy gave Alevia one last peck on the lips before dipping her head back to her stomach to quickly lick up the remaining cum. This whole time I just sat on my knees and watched in awe. My cock was sticking out from me, remnants of cum leaking from its tip.

As Nancy finished cleaning Alevia she leaned over and sucked my head into her mouth. She did not bother with anything other than the tip, but she eagerly sucked the remaining sperm from my rod. As she did this my head fell back slightly before I regained my composure.

As the two girls curled up with each other in the bed I stumbled towards my clothes. I managed to get my boxers and shirt on as Malory appeared from the other corner of the room, hidden from the camera until just now, to help me make my way out of the party, and presumably home.

The video continued for a few minutes longer as Alevia and Nancy fell asleep in each other's arms. I was just about to turn off the video, assuming all the excitement was over when the shot cut to a different room. I instantly recognized it as Devin's. As fucked up as placing a hidden camera in your son's room is, I am glad that Devin's parents decided to do so because it solved the biggest remaining mystery of the night.

Jackie was spread eagle on Devin's bed with nothing covering her except for Devin's head, which was busy between her legs. She carried a bit of fat on her, but it was evenly distributed and if anything added to her curves now that her baggy clothes had been removed. As Devin went to town on her you could see everything jiggle just slightly as she periodically spasmed from his surprisingly good cunnilingus.

As much as I did not want to watch my best friend engage in any sexual activity, I could not take my eyes off the screen. Jackie did not take long to climax, pushing Devin's head into her cunt as she did. Her own head flung back as her body jerked in seemingly random spasms. You could tell she wanted to scream out in pleasure, but instead, she bit Devin's pillow. My guess is that they wanted to keep their tryst a secret, at least for now.

Seemingly before Jackie had finished with her orgasm Devin had sat upright on his knees. Grabbing her by her legs he pulled her towards him, his erect cock eager to enter her freshly eaten hole.

To my surprise Devin's cock, while not super long, had an impressive girth. The main reason this shocked me was that Devin was a petite guy. He was only about five foot eight and could not have weighed more than 130 pounds soaking wet.

Not wasting any time Devin guided his dick to its desired destination, giving one definitive thrust as he fully buried himself, his balls coming to a rest against Jackie's ass. Grabbing her by the hip he started to fuck her with short but determined and powerful strokes.

With each insertion, Devin slammed into Jackie sending a shockwave through her body. You could see the ripple move across her ample ass to her stomach and finally to her breasts, which in their relaxed state moved in a circular motion from the rhythmic contact.

It was mesmerizing to watch, and I quickly got over the ickiness of watching Devin fuck. I reached down and started to stroke my hard cock as on-screen Jackie was rubbing her clit. It did not appear that either one of them was expecting their eager lovemaking to last very long. Nor did it seem like they wanted it to.

Both Devin and Jackie were doing all that they could to ensure that they both reached a climax as soon as possible, and I was right there with them while watching at home. Once again Jackie's head found Devin's pillow, biting hard as her body convulsed, her hand remaining in contact with her clit.

Devin was holding on to her hips for dear life and had shortened up his strokes, even more, to make sure he stayed inside her. As her cunt undoubtedly clenched down on his cock he picked up the pace, finally orgasming as Jackie was finishing up. His thrusts became more purposeful and slowed as he filled her cunt with his cum, not knowing that Alevia was going to get to taste it later that evening.

Finding myself still stroking my cock in my room I ignored that it was to my best friend. My own orgasm immediately followed the onset of Devin's, but unlike his my spunk only found its way to the inside of a dirty t-shirt. As the last spurts of semen exited Devin he collapsed on top of Jackie, kissing her for the first time that I had seen. They remained in each other's arms as they caught their breath.

As their afterglow started to fade they both seemed to realize that they were in a compromising position and quickly disengaged from each other. Standing they both put on their clothes, neither one of them bothering to clean up. They disappeared from Devin's room slinking back into the party and the video faded to black.

I sat there, my now limp dick still in my hand, and attempted to come to grips with everything that had just happened. I tried not to think of Devin's apparent sexual prowess, nor the fact that his mom had recorded him having sex and then sent me the video. Not that I should be that surprised after the day I had just spent with Conny.

On a more personal note, I was beginning to realize my abilities were no longer a secret, and that I had used them publicly on well over a dozen girls in my grade. While they did not seem to notice at the moment, I could only assume that people would be asking questions about what had happened the night before. Was that why I could not get a hold of anyone this morning?

As paranoia crept in I worried that I had scared my friends and they had spent all morning talking about me. Probably like I was some kind of freak. I just hoped that Alevia and Malory could instill some sense into everyone and help explain the situation.

It was then that I realized that I had stopped texting with Devin suddenly, picking up my phone I texted him back.

Me: Dude, we need to talk.

Devin: No shit, man, want to come over?