Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered the room as a threesome, but each took their own turn with Alevia alone on the bed. None of them removed more clothing than was necessary, which for Jessica and Kristin were just their panties as they made Alevia crawl under their skirts. Becky revealed more to the camera as she was wearing jeans, but she too did not take off her top. I found this weird because I would have assumed the cheerleaders would have been comfortable being naked in front of each other.

They were all very mechanical in their approach, which made me question if they would be as good in bed as their reputations led people to believe. For the most part, they just lay there until their orgasms hit. Even then their excitement was tempered like they were keeping from waking their parents in the next room, or they were afraid to seem out of control in front of their compatriots.

Watching the video I took note to approach them in the future. While their performances left much to be desired, it was my intuition that they were repressing something and that a little prodding would go a long way. They had also acquiesced to my suggestions with relative eagerness at the party. Plus, despite their plasticness, they were hot and obviously not afraid to share a sexual experience.

After the cheerleaders, came a more random assortment of girls. There was a goth girl that I did not know, but she seemed to have a lot of pent-up sexual tension that needed to be released. She had one of the biggest orgasms of the night.

The goth girl was followed by Ashley, the star of the debate team, who to my surprise took complete control of the situation and seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She was one of the few girls to make Alevia change positions, and it looked like she might have even made Alevia eat her ass. I made a note to ask one of them about that later.

Ashley had been dressed exactly how you would think a debate captain would dress. She seemed to think that she was on the board of a Fortune 500 company, not at a high school party. Her pencil skirt, however, was easily lifted above her waist to give Alevia access.

If Ashley had not been so full of herself and sure that she was better than everyone at our school, she would have been hot. I guess she still was, in a young republican kind of way. She was definitely someone that I would have loved to hate fuck. We had our differences over the years, but I was willing to look past that if she was as good at sex as she appeared.

Ashley did not hesitate or waste time at all, and when she was finished she straightened out her clothes and walked out with a posture and confidence that announced that she had once again bettered everyone else. I guess she truly did take everything as a competition. She too, however, left her panties in the growing pile in the middle of the room.

Ashley was followed by a few more soccer players, and then a herd from the drama club. All of the theater girls entered the room together, and clearly, none of them were afraid of being naked in front of each other as they all immediately stripped.

They took turns with Alevia, but at times there were 3 or 4 on the bed together, engaging in various acts that only sometimes included Alevia. Obviously, I needed to hang out with this group more often. I had heard rumors about their cast parties, but I had dismissed them until now.

Most of these girls I had only had brief encounters with before tonight, and I was surprised that I was confident enough to approach them, even in my drunken state. It was perhaps even more shocking to see that many of them did not seem surprised when I first approached them. It seemed like they were almost happy for me to be talking with them, even before I used my abilities.

It made me wonder how successful I would have previously been with the girls in my high school if I had just approached more of them. More importantly, it was becoming clear to me that with a little suggestion my high school was filled with willing participants for whatever I could dream of.

As Alevia serviced a particularly curvy girl named Susie the camera cut to the line outside the bedroom. There were currently six more girls queueing up. The odd part was that no one else, even those that my persuasion had not worked on, seemed concerned about why they were waiting to disappear into the bedroom one by one.

The video picked back up with me. I seemed to have given up on recruiting women and was focusing my attention on Nicole in the kitchen.

"Hey, sorry to leave you hanging for so long. You want to find someplace more private?" I said to her as I draped my arm over her shoulder, my fingers resting on the upper part of her breast.

"I was worried you had abandoned me for your little game. You seem to have recruited quite the lineup for Alevia. But yes, let's get out of here."

I took Nicole by the hand and led her up the stairs towards Devin's room. His bed was not made, and schoolwork was scattered about everywhere. I simply tossed his covers off the bed, as we would not be needing them anyway.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Nicole looked at me with a wicked smile.

"So, Scott, I thought that you had forgotten about me after Devin's party last year."

Nicole and I had gotten involved during a game of truth or dare. It did not go beyond making out and some over the clothes groping, but it was fun. At the time I had been scared to pursue more later for fear that she had only agreed to it because of the situation.

"Sorry about that, obviously I was, well, I still am an idiot. I thought that only happened because of the game. I should have asked you, but I did not want to feel like a fool. Fortunately, I seem to have your attention now."

"Well, you will just have to make it up to me," she said as she unfastened her jeans. As she slowly pulled them down her long shirt fell to cover her panties. It was a sexy sight, her shirt acting as an extremely short and tight-fitting dress, but it was not the view that I was looking for.

Stepping out of her pants she slowly walked towards me. Reaching out she placed one hand on my shoulder as she lifted first one leg and then the other, placing them on either side of my lap. Straddling me she bent down, our lips meeting for the second time in our lives.

The kiss immediately brought me back to our first encounter more than a year ago, our tongues dancing around each other's mouths as our hands caressed our bodies. With her legs spread her shirt had pulled up and her ass was hanging out. Her pale pink lace panties were clearly visible in the video. The backs of them were sheer enough that you could easily see her dark skin through them.

Soon enough my hands found their way to her ass, squeezing and massaging her cheeks as we made out. I pulled her closer to me, her panty-covered cunt slowly pushing onto my fully erect cock. As Nicole instinctively ground into me I could feel the heat radiating from her folds.

Breaking from our kiss Nicole leaned back slightly and grabbed my shirt. Pulling it up and over my head, she tossed it aside. Not wanting to leave me as the only one of us that was shirtless she quickly grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pull it up. My hands left her ass and followed her's as her shirt passed first her toned stomach and then her breasts.

Her bra matched her panties, and her nipples were clearly visible through the meshy material. My hands stopped to play with her breasts as she continued to lift her shirt over her head. Soon her shirt joined mine on the floor.

I ran one hand from her breasts around her back following the band. Reaching the clasp I undid it with one hand, something that I had gotten good at over the past few months.

"Ooo, someone's been practicing," Nicole commented, surprisingly without any hint of jealousy.

Not bothering to respond I lower my mouth to her waiting nipple as her bra was tossed aside with our shirts. Nicole moaned in pleasure as I teased her nipple with my teeth and she continued to grind into my cock. I did not want to rush things, but I could tell that she was not as patient as I was.

Planting both hands on my shoulders she pushed me back. I tried to hold onto her nipple and take her with me, but it slipped from my mouth as I fell back landing softly on the bed. Sliding off me and onto the floor she was quick to unsnap my pants and pull them to my ankles, taking my boxer briefs with them.

Grabbing my cock with one hand Nicole slid her tongue around its head before quickly taking it in her mouth. I leaned back ready for her to spend some time on my cock, but instead, she withdrew her mouth as soon as my cock was fully lubricated with her saliva.

Standing, Nicole dropped her panties to the ground with no pretense of anything except a desire to get back on top of me. Straddling me once again her soaking wet pussy slid along the length of my shaft. The head of my dick pushing into her folds ever so slightly before rubbing across her clit.

Sliding back and forth on my cock for a few seconds Nicole made sure that we were both fully lubricated before raising up and grabbing my member with her hand. She expertly guided me inside her outer lips before quickly lowering herself onto me. It was clear that she was not a stranger to sex.

I was shocked by the speed at which she went from the get-go. She was obviously not in the mood to take it slow. Bouncing on her knees she timed her movements so that I was almost falling out of her with each stroke before she impaled herself on me once again.

My hands were on her hips, just trying to hold on. Her breasts, although on the smaller side, were bouncing about as she picked up the pace even more. She looked like she was riding a mechanical bull, only that she was fully in charge of both me and my cock.

Even from the video, you could tell that neither one of us was going to last long. That was simply not the mood of this fuck session. Nicole was on a mission and she was not going to let anything stand in the way of milking my cum from my balls. Although she was going to make sure that she came first and hard.

Nicole's orgasm did hit first as she leaned forward, her hands planted firmly on my chest. You could tell that she was grinding her clit into my pubic bone as she angled herself for greater stimulation. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy, her moans had turned to screams as the microphone clearly picked up the sounds of her pleasure.

"Fuck yes, Scott, why did we wait so long? Fill me with your cum. I want Alevia to lick me clean. Oh god, yes, yes, YEEEEEESSSSS!"

You could see my orgasm start, although any sounds I was making were drowned out by Nicole. I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her as my face contorted with my climax. After a few seconds, you could see a small amount of my cum leaking out of Nicole's cunt around the base of my cock.

Our orgasms were not long, but they were intense, and after we were both finished Nicole collapsed on top of me. My dick still inside her with my cum leaking down onto my balls.

"Damn Scott. We really should have done this before. Hopefully, we can do it a few more times before we head off to college."

"I would like that. But right now, I want you to go let Alevia give you another orgasm. You deserve it after that performance."

Nicole rolled off of me, my cock slid out of her, and landed on my stomach with an audible "plop". As she stood you could see cum starting to leak out of her. She picked up my boxer briefs and quickly wiped herself outsides clean, leaving plenty inside her for Alevia to enjoy.

Putting on her bra, she smiled at me, giving me a knowing wink. She pulled her shirt over her head, pulling it down so that it barely covered her naked ass. She grabbed her pants and underwear but did not bother putting either of them on, leaving her shirt to function as a dress for the time being.

As Nicole walked out of the room I leaned back and lied on the bed for a while. Based on how I felt the next morning I am sure that my head was spinning as I tried to close my eyes. After a few minutes, I eased myself up and off the bed, grabbed my clothes, and found a way to put them back on as I struggled to maintain my balance.

The video cut back to the master bedroom as Alevia was finishing up with a sexy Latina who had moved to town around the same time as Malory, although I had yet to get to know her in the same way. In fact, I did not even know her name, but from the look on her face, she had thoroughly enjoyed her time with Alevia.

As the new girl left the room Nicole made her way in, obviously having cut the line, hopefully with the permission of the other girls. Nicole dropped her panties on top of the now heaping pile. It seemed to contain every girls' underwear that Alevia had submitted to, except those that had forgone panties when dressing for the party.

Alevia was already on her back as Nicole smoothly climbed onto the bed and slid above Alevia's face. Hiking her shirt just enough to give the camera a clear view of the action, Nicole lowered her cum filled box to Alevia's lips.

Nicole was still worked up from our quickie in Devin's room, and it did not take her long to find a rhythm riding Alevia's face. Alevia seemed to be taking it in stride, per usual, and the only indication that she might have any clue as to the contents of Nicole's pussy was that she seemed to be forcing her tongue a bit deeper than usual.

It did not take Nicole long to reach her climax. Writhing and spasming above Alevia, she reached down and played with Alevia's nipples through her shirt. Which, from what I had seen, was the first time a girl had returned attention towards Alevia.

After finishing, Nicole stood, pulled her shirt back down to cover her ass, or at least as much of it as she could, and then bent down and gave Alevia a kiss. Their tongues intertwined as Nicole pushed deep into Alevia's mouth like she was hoping to find some of my cum still in there. Thanking Alevia, Nicole turned and walked out of the room, quickly changing her demeanor to act as nothing at all had happened. The next girl made her way in, with five more still waiting in the hall for their turns.

The video continued to play, as girl after girl let Alevia do what she had been doing all night; make them cum. I zoned out, however, because Devin finally texted me. I was surprised it had taken him so long, but I suspect he was processing the new information about his mom and Veronica.

Devin: Dude, you are not going to believe this.

Me: What? By the way, where have you been all day? I was trying to get ahold of you, and everyone else for that matter.

Devin: Never mind that. Look at this shit!

Devin sent me a photo. It was of his mom and Veronica standing in the kitchen. They were wearing what they had been when I snuck out of the house a few hours ago.

Devin: My mom has been hooking up with VERONICA!

Me: Seriously? That is fucking hot!

Me: I mean, if it wasn't your mom

I was worried I had fucked that up. Devin had always been sensitive to his mom being viewed as a sexual being. Especially since everyone, including him, knew she was hotter than all the other moms.

Devin: It's okay. I mean, Veronica is so fucking hot. I would still do anything to get her to sleep with me. I have been dreaming of fucking her forever, and now I find out that my mom is. What the fuck?

Me: I don't know man, that shit is crazy. She is still so fucking hot. Do you think your dad knows?

Devin: You know what man? I think my parents are swingers or some shit like that.

Me: What makes you say that?

As much as I wanted to find out the answer to Devin's detective work, I was drawn back to the video. It seemed that Alevia had finished up and I was entering the master bedroom.

"So, Alevia, how'd it go?" I was clearly drunk and slurring my words, but Alevia did not seem to care.

"I am fucking exhausted, and my jaw hurts, and I don't think that I will be able to move my neck in the morning . . . but, I loved every minute of it."

"That is good. It is time to see if you deserve your reward. Who do you think that I fucked before I sent them in here?"

Alevia had a smile on her face, not one of confidence, but one of nervous anticipation. I am sure that she was more than ready to cum herself after all those cunts had crossed her lips.

"Well, Scott, this seems like a trick question, I think you sent two girls in filled with cum."

This caught me off guard. I had intended for this to be easy, but apparently, Nicole was not the only one to be fucked before joining Alevia. Whoever the other girl was, she had not been fucked by me.

"I swear I only sent one girl in. If another pussy was filled with jizz, then it was not mine," I said as I unsuccessfully tried to hold back my drunken chuckles.

"Oh, well, that makes it a bit trickier then . . . And a bit kinkier."

Alevia surprisingly took this new information in stride. I had not meant for her to eat anyone else's cum, but now that she had I wished that I had made the test harder and recruited several guys to help me out. I was sure that it would not have been a problem.

"Well, who were the two girls? Let's start there." I was just as curious to find out who else had sex at the party as I was to know if Alevia had the right girl for me.

"Well, the first one was Jackie, her cunt was dripping with fresh cum, and it was crusty and dried on the outside as well. The second was Nicole. She had cleaned up a bit more, but her pussy was still oozing a bit of cum when she sat on my face."

"Interesting. Well, to be honest with you, I only fucked one of them."

"So, who else's cum did I eat?"

"I honestly have no fucking clue," I said with a laugh that was maybe a little too big for the situation. "Do you know which one I fucked?"

"Well, if I have to guess, and it seems like that is the case, I would say Nicole. She just seems like more of your type."

"Congratulations, unfortunately, I am way too drunk to fulfill my promise to you . . . however, I think I know someone that might want to step in for me if that is okay? Stay here, I hope she hasn't left."

I stepped out of the room, needing to use the doorframe to briefly support myself as I made my way back into the dwindling party. I knew who I wanted to find, and she was easy to spot, even from across the room, as she stood a head above every other girl at the party.

"Nancy," I said as I lay my hand on her shoulder, "I am sure you got your fill from Alevia, but I was hoping that you would be interested in returning the favor."

I already knew the answer, but I thought that it was more polite to ask than to just lead her back into the room without her knowing what was going on. The smile that lit up her face confirmed that I was correct, and she did not hesitate to follow me, grabbing onto my hand as I led the way. It was, however, more for my balance than anything romantic as far as I could tell.

As we made our way back to Alevia, I placed my hand on the small of Nancy's back, just above her ass. This was clearly to help stabilize me, but I suspected that it also assisted me in digging a little deeper to find out if Alevia was the only one she was interested in.

I was probably too drunk to get a clear answer, but I looked confident in taking a seat to watch the action as Nancy instantly got on the bed and crawled towards Alevia, who was still naked and laying back on the pillows waiting for her well-deserved reward.

As Nancy crawled towards Alevia's visibly wet pussy her dress rode up and I could see that she had also added her panties to the pile earlier in the evening. Her ass was clearly that of an athlete with the toned thighs to match.

Her tan line was unique compared to the other girls I had seen recently. I was used to either an absence of a tan line or one that followed their bikini bottoms. Nancy, however, obviously got her son on the soccer field. While she did not wear shorts as long as the boys, her tan ended just above where the hem of her dress fell.