Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 09

Story Info
Scott takes two cherries on one night.
5.5k words
4.51
30.7k
22

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
723 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one as it would help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners. Since then he has found others with the same ability and learned to extend his powers to be able to influence others and sense their emotional/sexual states.

Enjoy!

Chapter 9: The Reward

"Keep going, right there, faster, faster, faster -- I'm cuuuummming!" Kristin cried out.

Spread eagle on her bed, Kristin's hands grasped the bedposts in an attempt to control her writhing body as an orgasm ripped through her with spasming waves of pleasure. Her two best friends, and fellow cheerleaders, were working their hardest to bring Kristin the pleasure that was owed.

Becky had her head buried between Kristin's legs, her tongue circling the fellow blonde's clit as she drove two fingers as deep as she could between the slick folds of Kristin's pussy. Becky was not letting up as Kristin's hips bucked and jerked. While impossible to maintain a smooth rhythm, Becky persisted, doing the best that she could, indebted to her friend, carnal pleasure the only way to repay the amount due.

Jessica, blonde with firm tits and a round ass just like the other two, was sucking on Kristin's left nipple while she pinched and tweaked the right. The two girls in service to their friend for the evening had figured out that Kristin enjoyed more than a bit of pain with her pleasure. With all three of them still discovering their sexuality, it was a learning experience each time they messed around with each other. Jessica bit down on Kristin's nipple causing her eyes to light up and her back to arch in an escalation of her ongoing orgasm. The pain pushing her experience to new heights.

The debt was a reward, long past due, hence why everyone felt they owed Kristin their all. She had earned the prize during our New Year's Eve party, but it had taken us well over a month to find the time that worked for all four. It just happened to be Valentine's Day, not that anyone cared at the moment.

There was one person missing from the festivities. Kristin was promised a good servicing by myself, Jessica, and Jackie. Jackie, unfortunately, could not, or more accurately, would not join in the fun. It was not that Jackie did not want to. It was that her boyfriend Devin, also my best friend, was not comfortable with her slipping away to fuck three other people, even if he was invited to watch. It was a disappointment, but I could not blame him for not wanting to share her, she had the best cunt that I had ever fucked.

Becky replaced Jackie. This was not a major inconvenience, Becky had already agreed to show up to help us film the event, but now she was going down on her friend as I stalked around the room filming everything for the subscription porn site that I had started with two of my friends, Alevia and Malory.

Eventually, I would join in, after all the main point of tonight was to deflower Kristin, just as I had done to Becky on New Year's Eve, but I wanted to let the girls have some fun alone first. It was the right call, as I could not have gotten the shots that I did if I was in the mix, and after their initiation on New Year's they were now ready to let loose for the cameras.

Kristin slowly descended from her climax, her bosom still heaving as she regained her composure. Jessica was still sucking on a nipple, but she had put her teeth away for the time being. Likewise, Becky had pulled away from Kristin's sensitive clit and was softly kissing the inside of her thighs. As Kristin ran her hands through her own hair I panned the camera down her body, slowly showing the red baby doll that was now bunched around her waist. Earlier she had made quite the entrance in the sheer lace outfit, now it was a wrinkled mess; equally sexy in a mid-coital way.

Becky and Jessica were wearing matching bodysuits, tight against their athletic bodies, and thin enough for their erect nipples to show through the fabric. Each of them a school boy's wet dream. Combined they were almost too much. Being in the same room as them, holding a digital camera, with my cock straining to be released from my ever-tightening boxer briefs felt like a hallucination. I kept waiting to come down from my high.

I was truly lucky, but it was not happenstance that I found myself in this position. At the start of the school year, I had discovered that I had the ability to see future events. Specifically, those of a sexual nature that I was going to be a part of. Further exploration of my powers gave me the ability to read the sexual desires of others, and at times guide them in specific directions, if they were willing to follow.

Tonight was not a case of me using either of these gifts. This was simply three horny cheerleaders wanting to gain the experience that everyone assumed they already had. They had shown up at my house on New Year's Eve knowing that it would be sexual. Little did they know that in six weeks I would be joining them for a foursome that was going to deflower at least one of them. Nor did they plan on performing in what had become an elaborate event to be filmed for an online audience. They were here now, and boy did they seem to be enjoying themselves.

It was nice not having to use my powers. While personally useful, they grew cumbersome at times, having to be aware of what others were desiring at all times. I had recently learned to tune it out, with significant effort, and I was enjoying the surprises that came with not sensing. I had also learned that the main advantage of my gifts was simply added confidence. It was amazing how far being confident got me. Not that I did not continue to use my powers to steer things in a more pleasurable direction from time to time.

The girls were done, for now at least, and the two in service had rolled off their friend. All three lay on their backs staring at the ceiling as they caught their breath. I handed them water before I started adjusting the cameras to operate without me. If I was going to join these beauties then I wanted my hands free. No point of view action today.

I knew the evening was supposed to be about Kristin, but I had another desire. One that I had not discussed with any of the girls. I had the pleasure of popping Becky's cherry on New Year's Eve. I knew that I was going to get the same opportunity with Kristin in a few minutes, but I was holding out hope that I would get to deflower Jessica as well. The idea of having the virginity trifecta of these cheerleaders under my belt was enough to keep my dick hard as I worked on the equipment.

"Are you three ready for scene two?"

"Yes, sir," they responded in unison.

Normally I try not to talk like we are on a set, especially in a situation like this. I find that it makes the climate clinical and sterile, but in this case, the girls seemed to get turned on by the filming. The reminder that their actions would be viewed by thousands turned them on more than the promise of my cock buried inside of them. I might have taken this personally if it did not benefit me to such a degree.

"Shall we take it from where we left off? Remember that as I join you two will focus on Kristin's breasts," I said gesturing to Becky and Jessica.

"Of course," they smiled back.

The three blondes climbed back on the bed, Kristin on her back, Becky's head between her legs, and Jessica licking a nipple. As Becky and Jessica restarted their pleasurable assault on Kristin I climbed on the bed and slowly kissed my way up Kristin's legs until my face nestled next to Becky's. Kristin spread her legs wider, allowing room for both Becky and me to reach her clit with our tongues. It was a bit awkward, but it was fun and looked sexy on camera as I later found out.

This was all for show anyway, Kristin was already wet and ready for my cock, in fact, she had been begging for it since I had climbed on the bed. I knew better than to give in to her demands so soon, if not for her sake, then for the audience's.

"Come on Scott, fuck me already, I want to feel your cock inside me. I want you to pop my cherry, just like you did for Becky." Kristin implored.

This was not entirely accurate. While I had taken Becky's virginity I had not broken her hymen. That was long gone before my cock got involved. I assumed that it was going to be the same for Kristin. She was just as athletic, and I assumed that if Becky had used a dildo then so had Kristin. After all, they had shared most of their limited sexual experiences.

"You must learn patience, little one."

It was bullshit advice, but once again it made for a better video. I was hoping that we could bring her just to the edge of orgasm before I slid inside her. It is an ego booster, even if it was manipulated, to have the mere presence of your cock send a woman into ecstasy. I was probably selling male-centric fantasies, but at 18 I still had a lot to learn about sex, and most of what I knew came from existing porn. It is hard to break the circle if it is all you have known. In the meantime, men were our core subscriber base, so it helped our bank accounts, and none of the girls were complaining.

I took over full oral duties as Becky slid up Kristin's side to accompany Jessica in attending to her breasts. Looking up I could see each cheerleader with their lips wrapped around their friend's nipples, their hands exploring and caressing Kristin's body.

I intensified my attention on Kristin's clit, my tongue dancing and darting around it before I sucked it into my mouth, my teeth gently sliding over its sensitive skin. I slid two fingers into Kristin, finding little resistance as her well-lubed tunnel welcomed the intrusion. I knew that my cock would soon replace them, drops of precum leaking from it as I thought about the next step.

Higher up Kristin's body, Becky and Jessica had begun to alternate making out with Kristin. Jessica focusing on Kristin's breasts while Becky slipped her tongue between Kristin's lips in a deep sensual exchange of saliva. They remained lip-locked for several minutes before breaking their kiss, only to have Jessica replace Becky's mouth with her own. Kristin was not getting a break, but she seemed up for the nonstop attention.

Kristin's breathing began to shallow out and increase in tempo. I knew that she was getting closer to her second orgasm of the evening, and I was anticipating my chance to deflower her, my cock leaving a wet stain on my boxer briefs. I made one last push with my tongue as I ramped up to the climactic moment when she would become a woman or some outdated concept of what defined a grown woman.

Sensing that she was on the verge I pushed myself up and quickly removed my underwear. My hard cock springing to life with its newfound freedom. My head glistened with precum as I sank back to my knees, landing between Kristin's spread legs, my cock inches from its target. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and out, opening her cunt to my advances.

Before I could reach down and grab my own dick, both Jessica and Becky extended their hands to help guide me inside their friend. With each girl grabbing onto my member they aggressively rubbed my head along the length of Kristin's drenched lips. I pushed my hips forward easing the tip into her folds.

"Stop teasing me and let him fuck me!" Kristin begged.

She was ready. She had been ready for a while. I pushed forward, my cock disappearing inside her. I always enjoyed seeing my cock enter a woman, but there was something special about my first time with someone, especially when it was their first time ever. Just like Becky my dick slid in with relative ease. Kristin was tight, warm, and wet, and there was nothing to stop my advancement.

Becky and Jessica had let go of my dick and returned their focus to the rest of Kristin's body, especially her breasts. As I picked up the pace of my thrusts they increased their pressure on her nipples. I grabbed Kristin by the waist and thrust into her with a determined intensity, one which I normally reserved for the last push to put my partner over the edge.

"How does it feel? Does my cock make you feel like a slut?"

"Take his cock bitch, make him cum inside that virgin cunt," Becky added.

I had not been expecting this sort of talk, but as I increased my intensity I got a clear signal from Kristin that she wanted to be treated like a slut. My powers sneaking me information even when I was not looking for it. In this case, I was glad for the intrusion. Kristin was not just looking to be fucked, she wanted to be used, utterly and completely.

Thrusting into Kristin my balls slapped against her ass. I knew that I was not going to last long, but I was not worried as Kristin had already started to moan into Jessica's mouth. Jessica did not let up and thrust her tongue deeper into her friend, holding her head down in order to do so. Becky clenched down on Kristin's nipples, one between her teeth the other between her fingers, having learned of Kristin's response to pain earlier in the evening. This spurred the onset of Kristin's orgasm.

I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock as I struggled to hold onto her flailing hips. I concentrated on fucking her hard and fast, forgetting about any attempt at being smooth. My hands-on her hamstrings, I forced her legs back, pushing her lower back into the bed, keeping her still as I angled my cock deep inside her. I could feel her contract around me. I was eager to return the favor by pumping my seed deep inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuck, yeeessssss! Fill my cunt with your cum Scott, make me your slut."

The more she called out the faster and harder I fucked her. Her orgasm was not letting up and I was determined to share my seed before she finished. The more she talked the more I got ideas of what I was going to make her do next. If she wanted to be my slut then I was going to oblige her. This night had started off being about her pleasure, but it was evolving to be about her specific desires. Desires that I am not sure even she knew about until we had gotten underway.

The familiar twitch of my cock inside of Kristin indicated the onset of my own orgasm. I leaned forward as I maintained my deep thrusts, my cum erupting deep inside her. Each pulse sent millions of my sperm streaming towards her womb. It was a good thing that she was on birth control, or at least I hoped she was.

Kristin's and my orgasms died down about the same time, but I was not done with her, and neither were her friends. I slid my still hard cock out of her cunt, my cum leaking from her lips, and moved to the side of her face.

"Suck it slut, lick my cock clean," I demanded as I placed my glistening cock on Kristin's lips.

Taking me inside her mouth Kristin swirled her tongue with unexpected expertise. She had clearly been studying, if not practicing, since New Year's. She sucked our combined fluids from my rod as she teased my overly sensitive head. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth, testing the limits of her gag reflex. To my surprise, she was able to take almost all of me, albeit with my cock growing smaller as the blood drained from it. Kristin looked into my eyes as I dug into her desires with my abilities. She was happy and was willing to continue to be used; not just by me, but by all of us. It was her desire.

As I was forcing my cock inside her friend's throat, Becky took my place between Kristin's legs. My cum was still slowly oozing from her swollen lips as Becky lowered her face to lick up the mess. Becky was gentler than I, but she dutifully cleaned her friend's cunt, making sure that no cum was left on the outside before she dove her tongue as deep as it would go, trying to thoroughly clean the inside as well.

Jessica, not to be left out, was gently sucking on Kristin's nipples once again. Only now she had taken one of Kristin's hands and slid it between her own legs. Kristin slowly fingered her, eager to return the pleasure she was receiving. We continued like this for the next few minutes as everyone either recovered or ramped up their desire for the next round.

Eventually, we slipped away from each other to grab some water and rest before we continued our pleasurable evening. It had already been a good time, but Kristin and I were the only ones that had cum. While we had started off with the obligation of pleasing Kristin, it had become clear that she got her real pleasure from being in the service of others. Both Becky and Jessica were now so worked up they were ready to explode, they just needed to be rubbed the right way, and Kristin was ready to help me do just that.

As I adjusted the cameras, making sure they had enough battery power and storage left, the girls sat around chatting and giggling. I could not make out what they were saying, but every once in a while they would glance at me and giggle. I assumed they were discussing the fact that I had taken two of their virginities and was poised to take the third. Or maybe they were just now realizing that I was not the sex God I pretended to be. My chaotic teenage brain could not help but jump from one extreme to the other.

I turned around facing the bed to ask if everyone was ready to continue. I got my answer before the words managed to escape my mouth. On the bed were the three cheerleaders, already intensely devouring each other's bodies. Becky was currently the center of attention, lying on her back, Jessica kneeling between her legs, face pressed against Becky's blushing cunt. Kristin, not satisfied with her earlier orgasms, was straddling Becky's face, grinding her pussy into her mouth, the action just visible below the hem of Kristin's negligee.

As Kristin played with her own breasts, Jessica's hands meandered their way up Becky's body in search of her nipples. Once found Jessica's fingers tightened around the hard protrusions adorning the perfectly formed orbs. The three of them looked exquisite in their sexual bliss. I simply stood back and watched for several minutes before I gently climbed on the bed.

Positioning myself in front of Kristin I pulled her in for a kiss as my hands explored her body. Once again I pulled her baby doll off her shoulders, letting it fall to her waist, burying Becky's face below. Our tongues played with each other's as our lips parted, and our bodies merged as one in our passion. My erection was growing and it reminded me that there were two other girls engaged in this foursome. One of which I had yet to fuck.

Conveniently for me, Jessica was the only blonde that was not currently on the receiving end of our sexual jigsaw. Staying on my knees I scooted around the action, letting my hands run across everyone's bodies as I did. I positioned myself behind Jessica, my cock hard and ready for what was coming. Her pussy radiating heat, clearly ready as well.

Not wanting to rush her first time I let my hands fall to her ass. It was sticking up in the air as she knelt to eat her friend. My fingers softly ran across the firm landscape of her curves, diverging in direction as one hand ascended her back and the other slipped between her legs. As my left hand massaged her back with firm pressure applied roughly along her spine, my right hand was more surgical in its endeavors.

My fingers gently grazed the outer layers of her wet and waiting lips on their way to her engorged clit. As I applied pressure Jessica jerked in response, her sensitivity catching us both off guard. Her face briefly lifted from Becky's groin before being pulled back down by Becky's impatient hands. Becky was not going to let Jessica neglect her duties, even if she was being prepped to have her cherry popped.

scbolder
scbolder
723 Followers
12