All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 09'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

Cliffhanger. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent story

The author is perhaps too modest; it is really best to read this entire story from the start in order to properly understand the events as they occur. Superbly written, Premonitions has great characters, plot, and marvelous love scenes, all adding up to a great saga. Five stars.

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Be careful what you wish for. Love this little twist, but I would be lying if I did not say I kind of saw it coming, just not this soon . 5 stars. And a thank you for sharing a bit of your mind with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, now that I know that it was continued rather than abandoned after Ch.1 I may go back and catch up. I haven't read this part, too much story in between this and Ch.1, which is the only one I've read.

Authors are taking a chance when they post new chapters in different categories. I for one can't remember the last time I looked at the E&V, GS, or MC pages and look at EC only occasionally. Have been disappointed many times by abandoned multi-part stories so if more than a couple weeks go by I tend to just move on. I know that asking an author to tell in advance when the next part will be out is absurd, the vagaries of this site and life make that impossible. I would, however, suggest that the author note at the end of a chapter that the next chapter will be published in Category 'X'. Assuming of course that the story arc has been worked out in advance, so that readers can look in every so often to check.

Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.