Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I found myself on the verge of something that most guys only dream about. In fact, this exceeded most dreams as the three girls involved were unbelievably attractive, even for high school cheerleaders. I took a long moment to absorb the situation, my hand playing with Jessica's overly ready pussy. I sensed she was desperate now, her subconscious calling out for more.

I took a deep breath and positioned my cock against her drenched opening. As with the others I paused before pushing inside her. Not out of fear, but out of respect for the moment. With all three of them, I had been hesitant to rush things, and just like the other two, Jessica was impatient.

Not waiting for me to make the determining move Jessica pushed back with her hips. The tip of my cock sunk easily inside her, but this time I actually hit resistance. As I found out later, while Jessica was just as physically active as her two friends, she had not had the pleasure of using a dildo. I stopped, just briefly, but long enough for Jessica to once again grow impatient. She pushed back against me. This time she pushed harder, my cock impaling her to its hilt. Jessica gasped as I sunk into her with unexpected speed. As my balls came to rest against her clit she once again lifted her head from Becky's snatch.

"Oh fuck, I feel so full. Why did I wait so long for this? Don't just sit there, fuck me already."

As I started to slide my cock out of her, prepping for another deep dive inside, Jessica continued her encouragement.

"That's it, deeper, fuck me deeper. I was to feel your cock pound my cervix."

I was not sure if she was serious, or if it was just something that she thought sounded dirty. Either way, I was not aware enough to be able to tell if I was doing that, or even if it was possible. I could tell that Jessica felt shallower than her friends, or any girl that I had been with so far. When I pushed deep there seemed to be an end to her, whereas the others had felt bottomless.

Picking up speed I found a tempo that was in rhythm with Jessica's unconscious oscillations of her hips. As she went down on Becky, Jessica was rocking her hips, and her whole body, forward with each lick she applied to her friend. As I matched my thrusts the sex came into focus and the pleasure began to mount. We were working as one unit to achieve our shared goals.

I slowed my pace, taking charge and dictating the tempo. Increasing the power of each thrust, and grabbing her hips, I pulled her back with each thrust forward. Jessica attempted to maintain focus on Becky, but despite Becky's efforts to hold Jessica's head in place, their connection waned.

Focused on my own actions, I failed to see the preliminary signals of Kristin's impending orgasm. Despite having already cum twice in the evening Kristin erupted into her third, grinding her cunt on Becky's face with no regard for her friend's ability to breathe. Kristin's head flew back, her hair draping all the way down to her ass. She pinched her own nipples, applying as much pressure, or more, as her friends had earlier.

As soon as Kristin's orgasm started to subside Becky launched into her own. No longer having to focus her attention on pleasing her friend she was free to experience her own pleasure. Her hips shifted and bucked under Jessica's face, but Becky held her firmly in place. Jessica had stopped her gyrations, allowing me to fuck her as I pleased, as she focused on giving her friend the best orgasm possible. Jessica had two fingers jackhammering their way in and out of Becky's cunt as her tongue flicked at Becky's clit with a speed that I did not think was possible.

"Keep going, don't stop, ahhhhhhhhhh!" Becky cried out as she climaxed.

Jessica obeyed obediently. As Becky's orgasm subsided Kristin slipped off Becky's face and positioned herself beside Jessica, eager to help bring Jessica pleasure similar to what both she and Becky had just experienced. Slipping her hand underneath Jessica, Kristin started to play with her clit as I continued to fuck her from behind.

Becky, exhausted from her orgasm, lay prone below Jessica's face. Jessica, however, was now focused on her own experience and had raised up onto her hands as her friend recovered below her. I could see Becky's luscious breasts heaving just over Jessica's head. Inspired I pushed Jessica forward until she was directly above her friend. As Jessica leaned down to kiss Becky I put all that I had into fucking her. Kristin's fingers were working on Jessica's clit as well, all to bring Jessica to her first orgasm of the evening.

I knew that I was getting close. I could feel the cum building and my balls contracting in anticipation of my orgasm. I could've held off if I slowed down, but I knew that this would diminish Jessica's climax. Taking a risk I doubled down and intensified the fucking I was giving her. I pulled her into me with each thrust, our bodies smacking into each other's, my balls bouncing off of Kristin's hand, all while Jessica tried to make out with Becky.

My gamble paid off as I felt Jessica's already tight cunt clamp down on me with a vice-like grip. This was too much for me, and my balls exploded into her. I had lasted just long enough, Jessica was now screaming in pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuck. Pump your seed inside me. I want to feel it drip out of me. I want these sluts to clean me with their dirty little mouths like the whores they are."

As Jessica continued to pant, scream, and curse her way to the biggest orgasm of the night my balls emptied all that they had left inside her. I kept fucking her even as the impetus left me, my cock staying hard just long enough to see her through her orgasm. As she finished we both awkwardly collapsed on top of Becky, momentarily trapping her beneath us.

Exhausted, I rolled off of the two girls landing flat on my back next to them. My arms and legs splayed where they fell. Jessica followed suit, rolling off Becky in the opposite direction, conveniently just below Kristin, who was waiting her chance to clean her friend's pussy as requested. Finally getting to fulfill her submissive desires, something that we had neglected to fulfill on this glorious evening.

As Jessica and I lay motionless on the bed, the two other girls sprang to action. Kristin found herself on her knees slurping up my fresh cum as it dripped from Jessica's freshly fucked vagina. Every once in a while Jessica would twitch from the intense sensation as Kristin inadvertently flicked her sensitive clit. Kristin was clearly enjoying my cum, especially combined with her friend's own fluids.

Becky, ignoring her friends, had chosen to clean me instead. She gingerly took my shrinking cock into her mouth, careful not to apply too much pressure to my sensitive tip. Jessica's lubricant was already drying on my shaft as Becky attempted to lick it from me. The attention she gave my cock felt perfect at the moment. While still sexual, my flaccid member was being cared for and not pleasured. It was an exceptional way to wind down from a long evening of intense sex. I would have to return to this type of after-care in the future.

The four of us ended up laying on the bed for the next 30 minutes. Exhausted from our endeavors, we dozed in and out of consciousness as we idly played with each other's bodies. No longer in the throughs of passion, our hands were gentle and comforting. Reassuring each other that we were not going anywhere and that this pleasure could be had whenever we wanted.

This was not entirely true. I was going somewhere. I had to leave. I had homework to do. Not to mention that while they were free to play with each other whenever they wanted, I was busy and would need to schedule time with them if we wanted anything consistent. I was quickly finding that the downside to sleeping around, even when it was approved of by all involved, was that I had to manage my time judiciously.

As much as I wanted to spend all my time with these three I also wanted to spend time with Alevia and Malory. Not to mention Marissa, and whomever else I was going to meet. Despite all these other women, and the fact that I was still naked in bed with three gorgeous blondes, the one person that was stuck in my mind was my best friend's girlfriend. She was supposed to be here tonight, but she and Devin had decided to keep things exclusive between the two of them.

I had only been with her once, on New Year's Eve, but there was something special, something different, about the connection that I had felt with her. If only Devin had been open to something . . . well, more open. Then I could have gotten what I was truly desiring at the moment. Jackie.

Jessica's alarm roused us all with its warning that her parents would be home shortly from their Valentine's Day date. We slowly climbed out of bed and dressed in silence. The girls helped me pack up the camera equipment and carry it to my car. I drove home in silence, just sitting with my thoughts, not just about Jackie, but about everything that had happened to me since the start of the school year.

My mom greeted me with a knowing smile as I walked through the door. While she did not know about the filming or any of the specific details, she was not ignorant to the fact that I was having sex, probably with a lot of girls, and often at the same time. I had not talked to her about it yet, but she seemed remarkably comfortable with the lifestyle I was living. Maybe one day I would find out why. To my surprise my mom's smile had not been in recognition of me coming home from a foursome, but because I had a visitor waiting for me in my room.

"She has been up there for about an hour now. I told her I did not know when you would be home, but she wanted to wait. I hope you don't mind. I figured that since she was here on New Year's that you would be okay with her alone in your room."

"No problem mom, thanks for letting her stay," I said, thinking that it was probably either Alevia or Malory. Although I was not sure why either would have shown up unannounced.

Opening my door I was greeted by an unexpected sight, Jackie sitting on my bed wearing nothing but a matching set of sexy red lace underwear. Something that had clearly been bought for Valentine's Day, presumably with Devin in mind. I stood in my doorway not saying a word, unsure what to do or how to breathe. Jackie broke the tension.

"I broke up with Devin."

12