Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped.

I pulled back, letting her body relax as she reached out with her groin. A sigh signaled her frustration as she collapsed back onto the table. She knew that she wouldn't get what she wanted. Not yet.

Over the next ten minutes, I tortured her. Over and over, I delivered her near orgasm before retreating. I taunted her, edging her with precise attention and concentration. Her tolerance was stretched thin, and her need for deliverance was waxing with each cycle.

If I maintained this path, I knew I would slip up and let her orgasm. Her climax was the goal, but I had promised her that she could orgasm around my cock. As my erection had returned, I was ready to service her as insured.

I stood, leaving my fingers inside her as I stroked my cock with my free hand. My earlier orgasm had drained me, but being 18 had its advantages. A face full of pussy nourished the libido as well. I inched forward, my bulbous tip superseding my fingers. I rubbed it roughly along the length of her folds before pushing inside. Done with teasing, it was time for the real fun.

I descended deep inside Conny. She sucked in a deep breath as I placed my thumb on her clit. I rubbed vigorously as I rapidly ramped up my verbose offense.

Her legs in the air, bent at the knee, held back by her tensed arms. Her diminutive breasts bounced and wiggled with each jarring stroke, a beloved view, no matter their size.

My oral ministrations had stoked the fire, not only in Conny but in myself as well. It had primed my balls to pump their seed into her. I knew that I was not going to last long. Being 18 had its drawbacks as well.

I worked to get Conny to where she needed to be before I burst. I picked up the tempo with my hips and applied more pressure with my thumb. She responded by throwing her head back and urging me on. She was getting close, and so was I.

I was not going to last. If I desired to make Conny cum, I was obliged to pull out. I kept up the pressure with my thumb on her clit. Circling it a ferocious by consistent pattern. My cock plopping from the sheath of her cunt.

I slid my thumb from her clit to the folds of her pussy. The base of my middle and index fingers applying friction to her nub. My thumb targeted her g-spot. It was enough to keep her close, but she needed something more to put her over the edge.

The immediacy of my orgasm had subsided. I knew that I needed my cock to get Conny over the edge. I spat on my free hand and smeared it along my length. Her lubricant had grown crusty on my shaft, the rind returning to a slick sheen.

I pushed her hips back, my hand still forming a C around the top of her pussy. I dropped my face and once against let a dribble of spittle slip from between my lips, landing flawlessly on my target. I wanted to make sure that she was lubed and ready for me.

Without easing my onslaught, I aligned the head of my cock with its destination. I lowered her hips, my head coming in contact. A surprised gasp emanated from Conny's mouth.

"I promised that you could orgasm with my cock inside you. I did not say which hole it was going to be."

I pushed forward. My cock popped through the choking sphincter of Conny's ass. Every time I fucked a girl in the ass, I was amazed at how tight the initial push was, followed by how soft the walls of her colon were. I always expected it to feel like a vagina, but it was another beast.

Between my already heightened arousal and the taboo of fucking my best friend's mom in the ass, I only lasted a short while. Luckily, the excitement was there for Conny as well.

After only a few pumps with my cock I felt her cunt clamp down on my thumb. I fought to maintain authority and depth in both her holes as she bucked on top of the dining room table. Seven inches in her ass. My thumb buried to its hilt in her cunt, the palm of my hand working the clit.

"Fuck, Scott. Fuck my ass. Fill me with your cum. Make this dirty bitch of a mom scream in pleasure."

As Conny pinched her nipples, I gave her ass everything that my cock had. A few more pumps and I joined her in orgasm. Cum spewing forth from my shaft as I held it deep inside her. Slowly pumping as her holes contracted around me. Her orgasm lingered longer than mine ever could.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Having cum for the second time in less than an hour, my cock was eager to deflate. My thumb and palm continued to work on Conny until her twitching came to a halt. She pushed my hand away, post-orgasm sensitivity getting the better of her.

My limp dick slid easily from her ass. Her anus stayed open long enough for a rivulet of cum to ooze onto the table. Part of me wished that she would leave it there for her husband to admire at dinner. Although, it would have been hard to explain to Devin, who was due home shortly.

It would have been an unproductive start to my apology if he had walked in on a pool of my cum covering his dining room table. Awkward, even if he had not known that it had previously been inside his mom's ass.

I pulled Conny up and kissed her deeply. The taste of my first load was still on her lips.

"I hope that we can do this a few more times before I leave for college."

Conny smirked, kissing me back, giving no indication as to the plausibility of any future rendezvous.

"Let's get cleaned up before my son get's home," Conny said as she led me towards the master shower, my cum trickling down her leg.

***

Shockingly, my conversation with Devin went brilliantly. Things got off to a relaxed start with a casual discussion of the recent series of shitty superhero movies that we missed seeing together. He and Virginia had enjoyed them together. With some below-the-belt hand action during the boring bits. I had taken them in alone.

Feelings between them were developing each day. Devin thought that they had a great shot of staying together into college. It was not out of the question as they were both going to be in L.A. Although, I had the feeling that they were miscalculating how much the traffic was going to keep them apart.

After stalling, I got to my apology, explaining how I was not trying to undermine him. I had only wanted him to share in the fun I was having. I explained that it was initially incomprehensible that he was not interested in sleeping with multiple women. I left out that I still did not understand.

He was not mad about what I had introduced to Jackie, rather the pressure I had put on him. Because I had not taken the time to listen, I had failed to see that he did not want the same things that I did. In ignoring his requests to stay out of my sexual conquests, I had inadvertently placed him under a ton of peer pressure.

He had felt this pressure from Jackie as well. It was the final straw when she broke up with him. Though not explicitly said, he knew she had given him an ultimatum. Either expand his desires, or she would leave. It was all true.

I fessed up about sleeping with Jackie. He said he was okay with it, but I could feel his body tense. He was pretending so that we could move on. He believed that in time he wouldn't care. I hoped he was right but suspected he was wrong.

When I finally broached the subject of a post-prom party, he was hesitant. He was fine hosting a party, but he did not want it to become an orgy. We both knew this was an unpreventable inevitability.

I got him to admit that he didn't trust that he and Virginia could stay out of it. He knew it was a bad idea, but like binge drinking, it could lure you in. Virginia did not have the experience to decide if she wanted it or not.

I assured him that they would not have to do anything but watch. It was inevitable that it would spill over into the main party, but no one would pressure them to join. Chiefly me and Jackie.

Devin requested that his room stay off-limits. He and Virginia needed a place to escape and get up to their vanilla escapades. This demand was reasonable and not hard to enforce. He got to fuck his girlfriend after prom, and we got to use his house to fucked everyone else.

The discussion proceeded smoothly. I hoped that Virginia was true to her word and did not want any part of the grander festivities. I knew that she would hook up with Devin after prom, but I did not know if she would be satisfied leaving it there.

It is one thing to say that you don't want to traverse the frontiers of your sexuality while sitting in a movie theater. It is another to hold to that promise while surrounded by unbridled lust, naked lascivious teenagers, and an environment promoting it all.

Devin grew more comfortable with hosting and turned the discussion towards logistics. I could sense that he was doing this partially to move forward before he regretted agreeing to the gathering.

He was still angry at me, but his desire to be friends was motivating his surrender. We got to be friends again, as long as he gave me what I asked. It was not healthy, but I did not care. I was getting what I wanted. It was not a long-term solution, and that the slightest misstep by me would send us back to non-communicative status. Where we probably deserved to be.

He wanted to bury his feeling rather than talk them out. He felt that he had done enough just to break the silence and that everything would work itself out if we just went back to being friends. I was not as confident. I could sense the hatred that he was holding back, suppressing deep animosity. Something that he did not seem to comprehend.

In time, this would bubble to the surface, and we would have to deal with it. I hoped the truce lasted until we left for the real world in a few months. Pretending to be mates would restore cohesiveness to our group, even if it did not bring peace to Devin and me. At least we had our afterparty.

We hugged for the first time in months. I could sense Devin's anxiety as we did. Verbally he kept it to himself, and we parted on an unbalanced foundation of platitudes.

***

The day of prom arrived, the wait elongated by the preceding drama. Everyone was excited. The girls had plans to meet at Malory's to prepare and plan. They hired a hairdresser and a makeup artist, leaving no chance as to how they looked. Stunning was the only satisfactory outcome.

The handful of guys joining our group all decided to get ready on their own. The limo would pick us up one by one before the girls overwhelmed us. I was anxious and waiting when the limo pulled up to my house first. It was the biggest limo that I had ever seen, the porn money put to excellent use.

The limo company had made it clear that they couldn't provide us with alcohol as we were underage. They also made it clear that if the driver saw any, he would have to confiscate it. Unsaid was if we kept the partition closed, he could not see anything. All we had to do was hide the liquor as we got in and out of the limo.

I strode out of my house with a backpack full of extra clothes packed around several bottles of liquor, prepared for the evening, unprepared for the driver. It was not some balding middle-aged man with a potbelly as I had assumed. It was a stunning big-breasted blonde in her mid-20s.

She stood before me, having opened the door as expected, wearing a mix of a tux top and a suit skirt. The pencil skirt was short and hugged her ample hips. The tuxedo blazer was tight. The white blouse beneath was unbuttoned, her magnificent cleavage on full display. She looked like a stripper version of a limo driver.

I was going to have to thank Malory for the driver selection.

I slid into the back. Preoccupied with ensuring the liquor did not clink, I failed to notice the driver slip in behind me.

"You're Scott, correct?" she startled me, causing me to drop my bag.

I looked down at my bag and then up at her. At first, scared that she had heard them, then worried they had broken.

"Don't worry about that. I won't tell anyone."

Unsure, I stammered out my response, "Thank you... and yeah, I am Scott."

I calmed as I could not smell any alcohol leaking from a broken bottle.

"Well, Scott. My instructions are to give you a good time. It seems your date is pretty cool and wants you nice and relaxed for prom."

"Well, she is not my -- "

The driver cut me off. She didn't care about the details as she stripped off her jacket and blouse in quick succession. Her bare tits stood from her body, seemingly defying gravity. There was no way they could be natural. Ultimately, I did not care. She reached forward and unfastened my pants. I assisted in her pulling them to the floor. My cock stood tall as my boxer briefs slid past my knees.

My cock was directly into her mouth. She was a pro, her oral skills far beyond anyone except maybe Conny. Her tongue precisely danced around my head as she stroked my shaft, cupping my balls with the other hand. She knew where and how much when it came to applying pressure.

She alternated between teasing and deep throating. Letting my cock slide all the way inside without so much as flinching. I could feel her swallow as my head slipped past her tonsils. If she kept this up, I would cum in no time.

She knew this as well. She brought me to the edge of orgasm, just as I had repeatedly done to Conny. I was amazed at how she sensed when I was getting close. Most women would have inadvertently pushed me over the tipping point on the second or third pass.

She gave me to get my money's worth, repeating the edging numerous times before she turned away from me. Lifting her skirt, she exposed her nude ass. She awkwardly crept backward, the low ceiling not allowing her to stand. I grabbed her hips to help guide her.

Through her legs, she grabbed my cock, still slick from her saliva. She pulled it forward, lining it up with her moist and neatly trimmed snatch. As she squatted, I felt my shaft slide into her welcomingly.

She was warm and tight, as was to be expected. Additionally, she seemed to have a skill with the muscles inside her vagina that I had not quite experienced before. I had felt women milk my cock with their Kegel muscles, but nothing like this. It was like she was massaging my dick with her fingers.

She started to bounce, somehow keeping her concentration to continue the penile massage as well. She was not wasting any time now. She wanted me to cum inside her as quickly as possible. After all, we were on a timetable.

I let my hands fall to her hips. I rested them there, not wanting to interfere with her rhythm. I wished that I could grab onto her breasts, but she was leaned too far forward and bucking too fast for that. All I could do was lay back and wait for my orgasm.

My cock twitched and spurted inside her. She switched from bouncing to a grinding motion. Making sure I came deep. Her expertise set her apart from most other partners. My cock welcomed the change, and I filled her to the brim. Portions of my cum oozed out of her, trickling across my balls.

As my dick settled, she grabbed a handful of tissues, quickly wiping herself clean as she slid off me. Not finished, she turned to clean me, not with the tissues but with her tongue, a perfect start to prom.

She started with the stream of cum threatening to drip from my balls onto the leather seat. Her tongue tickled my scrotum as she lapped away. She took first one, then the other testicle into her mouth, sucking them deeply, her tongue circling them, making sure they were clean. I wished that more girls would do that.

From my balls, she licked the length of my shaft, teasing the tip when she got there. I had been growing soft, but this attention prolonged my erection. My 18-year-old cock did not know when to quit.

Again, she took me into her mouth. She sucked and licked for several minutes, presumably to make sure I was clean. She achieved not only that but the return of my erection. I wanted more.

Smiling, she sat back and returned her blouse and jacket to where they belonged. I could not help but stare in disbelief as she did. What else was in store for me this evening?

"We better go pick up your other friends. We don't want to keep the girls waiting."

"Are you sure we can't -- "

"I have been instructed to let you cum only once. There are plans for you later."

I understood but did not like it. I poured myself a vodka soda as we drove off towards George's house.

Only three other guys were joining us in the limo: George, Eric, and Devin. George lived down the road from me. We were not the best of friends, but my sphere of sexually available girls seemed to draw him closer to me recently.

He played sports when he was young but switched to guitar when he hit puberty. He could not keep up on the ballfields, and he was a hippy at heart. Or his version of what he thought a hippy was. It was a logical move and one that made him happy.

He did alright with the ladies for a dirty longhair. He started like Devin, one girl at a time. Then he broke up with his girlfriend of two years, sometime after Valentine's Day, and gave up on the notion of monogamy. He embraced the lifestyle that hanging with me afforded.

He was waiting for the limo in his oversized rental tux, his long hair in a tight man-bun and sunglasses shading his eyes from the late afternoon glare. Seeing our driver, he was just as perplexed and aroused by our chauffeur as I. Once again, she slipped in the back as George was settling in.

The driver wasted no time, unfastening George's pants before he knew what happened. She moved so fast that he did not have time to get aroused. With his trousers around his ankles, she took his limp cock into her mouth. It did not stay flaccid for long. Her incredible skills brought him alive.

Give him credit. He lasted longer than I suspected he would. I expected him to shoot his load in under 30 seconds. He held out closer to two minutes. The driver swallowed his cum with ease, draining his cock, making sure nothing was left. Bewildered, George pulled up his pants and stuffed away his softening dick as the driver confidently drove us onward.

I attempted to smile and wink at George, but he was too shook to make eye contact. It would be a story we would tell with pride in the eventuality, but for now, he was overwhelmed.

Eric, like George, was dressed in a boxy tux. The shoulders fit correctly, but the cut of the jacket did not taper to his skinny torso. He was swimming in there, with no hope of looking dashing without a tailor. It was the curse of the unathletic high schooler. No one seems to care, as no one appears to know better. Who wants to look good in their prom photos anyway?

Eric was good friends with Devin and George, yet somehow we were barely more than acquaintances. He joined us because he did not have a date, and Devin made the plea for him to join, thinking it would help soften the tension. I hope it was alright for me to expose Devin's male friends to my perverted ways.

The scene played out with the driver and Eric much as it had with George. If it hadn't been instructed not to, I would have slipped in behind and fucked her while she blew Eric. Not that it lasted long. He shot his load in about 45 seconds. Neither Eric nor George got to feel that mastery of her cunt. Unfortunate for them, but it made me feel special having experienced it.

As we pulled up to Devin's house, I lowered the partition. I wanted to let the driver, whose name I had yet to catch, know not to welcome Devin in the same way. She already knew what was going on. Her blouse was fully buttoned, and somehow her skirt appeared to be of a more professional length. She greeted Devin with a cordial welcome as she conducted him into the back. I handed him a drink as we sped off towards the girls, George and Eric still unable to speak.

The girls piled in one by one. For some, their dresses made the maneuver almost unmanageable. There were six of them, compared to the four guys. Alevia and Cynthia were going together, which evened out the pairings.