Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin and Virginia were dating, leaving Eric, George, I to mingle with Malory, Marissa, and Jackie. It would look good getting out of the limo, all paired up, but it was an illusion. Unfortunately for Eric and George, Malory and Jackie were pretty attached to me, and Marissa was a lone wolf.

The two invisible boys might get some dances in, but they would mostly keep each other company for the remainder of the evening. They held out hope the afterparty would bring them luck. If not, the limo driver had already made their evening unforgettable.

Virginia was wearing a traditional prom dress, dark blue with silver and crystal highlights. It hugged her chest and hips before draping to the floor. It trailed behind her as she walked. She was not showing much cleavage, but her small breasts still looked good. A previous premonition allowed me the knowledge of a matching bra underneath.

Jackie played into her stocky stature with a tight-fitting cocktail dress. It was dark red, almost burgundy, and clung to her curves, stopping mid-thigh with no sign of panty lines. She had left them at home. She looked both sexy and athletic.

Malory had gone even shorter with her dress. Bright red, it plunged deeply between her breasts, making it clear that she was not wearing a bra. She sat to one side of me while Jackie took the other. It was all I could do to resist sliding my hand up both of their skirts. It was only the presence of Devin that kept me from it.

Marissa sat across from me, looking stunning in a pink floor-length halter top. Her magnificent breasts were framed by the fabric, making them look like a work of art. As she adjusted her dress, you could see the stark contrast of the tan lines on her breasts. She smiled at me, giving me hope that I might get somewhere with her later. She was my only remaining friend that I had not yet bedded.

Alevia's dress had a long slit up the side. From the floor to hip. It was high enough that you had to question if she was wearing panties. I hoped that I would find out later. The green dress clung to her fantastic ass, allowing both of her best assets to be displayed.

Cynthia was the shocker. Although, I should not have been surprised because Alevia had told me she would make Cynthia sexy. I had been right about Cynthia's breasts. They were huge, making even Marissa's look pedestrian.

Cynthia had come out of her shell. At least in appearance, it was yet to be determined if her personality had loosened up. Her dress was traditional, much like Virginia's, but it did nothing to hide her massive breasts.

Even the conservative cut showed off a ton of cleavage. Cynthia was slightly self-conscious about how she looked, but everyone else thought she looked hot. They could not stop thinking about what they wanted to do to her breasts. Even her prudish friend Virginia.

Arriving at dinner, we were all significantly tipsy. Notwithstanding, we made it through dinner without making a scene. The wait staff and other patrons were forgiving as we were clearly on our way to prom. They reveled in the memories of their glory days.

We passed around breath mints and aired out the limo as we pulled up to the hotel. A teacher gave the limo a quick once over to verify that there were no signs of alcohol or drugs. Not caring enough to investigate adequately before waving the driving through the checkpoint.

Filing through the obligatory photo stop, I posed with Malory in one arm and Jackie in the other. My future kids were going to think that I was a player if they even saw the photos. They would probably be right.

As we postured, Malory whispered into my ear, "Did you like the surprise?"

I could not help but smile, which worked out perfectly as I heard the shutter click.

"She was magical," I whispered back.

"Good. Did Devin suspect anything?"

"She left him alone, and he did not say anything. But the limo had to have reeked of sex," I said with a shrug.

We pushed into the dance, our limo buddies trailing behind. The decorations were quality, but you could not overlook that we were in a chain hotel, the blandness of the exposed walls a dead giveaway. The next three hours were bound to test my appetite to dance. I usually lasted about an hour tops.

As predicted, the first hour was fantastic. We danced as a group during the fast songs and with a rotation of partners during the slow ones. Sometimes, managing a threesome on the floor. We dominated the floor, clearly making the single people jealous. I was sure that we would have plenty of uninvited guests at Devin's afterparty.

An hour in, I started to sober up, which signaled the end of my fun. I started spending less time on the dance floor and more time sitting in the wings observing. My feet hurt, so did my head. I never did well when I sobered up while still awake.

Malory, Alevia, and Jackie approached as I sat, sipping a drink. I assumed it was some rouse to get me back on the dance floor. The three of them bent to whisper in my ear. More to communicate over the loud noise than for secrecy.

"Come with us," Malory started.

"We have a surprise for you," Alevia added.

"You will not regret it," Jackie finished and proceeded to place a blindfold around my eyes.

Suddenly, my pains were a distant memory. The dance continued around me, but I was no longer part of it. I was on my way to something far more entertaining. Or so I hoped.

I did not bother responding. Silently, I let the girls cover my eyes and lead me away. We zig-zagged as we made our way through the crowd. Mixed chatter circled me, but no one seemed concerned by my blindfold. I heard a side door open, and we slipped into a quiet hallway. The thump of the bass was all that lingered from the music.

"I thought we were not allowed to leave the hall?" I asked.

"Don't worry, Scott, I won't tell anyone," said a mature voice directly in front of me.

The voice was familiar. I knew that it was not either of my three captors, but I could not place it. Someone leaned in a kissed me, deep and passionately, while simultaneously rubbing their hand over my crotch. My cock responded immediately.

"Follow me, ladies," The mystery voice instructed.

I followed down the hall, making a right into an elevator. I was racking my mind to figure out who the mystery woman was. As the elevator sped to a higher floor, a mixture of hands caressed their way across my body. I was not sure what was happening. I could have looked into their minds and found out, but I thought that the surprise would be a more satisfying reveal.

The four women lead me down another hall. As we stopped, I heard a hotel door unlock. The sound of the card reader was unmistakable. As soon as the door had shut behind us, they instructed me to stand still. The group of them proceeded to peel me of everything save my blindfold.

I stood naked in the middle of a hotel room, or so I hoped. My cock was hard with anticipation, sticking up past my naval. My balls contracted slightly as the air conditioning kicked on. Goosebumps spread across my body, as much from expectation as from the cold breeze.

"Lay down," Alevia instructed as two others guided me to the bed.

The comforter stripped off, and the pillows tossed aside. I lay spread eagle on the otherwise empty bed. They quickly wrapped my limbs in a smooth cord. My arms and legs spread further as they drew the ropes taut. I could not have moved if I had wanted to.

"Consider this payback for what I had to endure at Devin's last party," Alevia broke the silence. "There will always be someone in the room with you, so if you require anything, all you need to do is ask. Other than that, whoever comes in can do whatever they fancy. I will be back in about an hour, and I am going to be testing you on who you were with."

Alevia did not indicate if there was a prize or not. I was sure that I would cum at least twice in the next hour, so what could she offer as a reward? Further, I was not sure I could keep my cock hard that long. After my second orgasm, they were going to have to work to maintain my erection. Doing as they wished might be more challenging than promised.

"Oh, I forgot one thing," Alevia added.

I felt the cool edge of a drinking glass touch my lips. I instinctively lifted my head to receive the liquid inside. I could smell the vodka before it hit my lips, but before that happened, someone slipped a pill inside my mouth.

"This will help you out over the next hour," Alevia finished with a slight chuckle.

I swallowed the pill, and the couple of shots worth of vodka poured into my waiting gullet. As I lay there, I could only guess what the tablet was. I had one solid guess.

I felt someone climb onto the bed just as I head the door to the room close. The lone figure was somewhere between my legs. I felt one hand reach out and brace against my thigh as another slid up between my legs.

Suddenly I felt something cold and hard slide across the bottom of my balls, heading straight for my ass.

"Relax, honey. It will not hurt unless you fight it."

At that point, I realized two things. First, I was about to have a butt plug shoved up my ass. Second, it was being placed there by my teacher Mrs. Franklin. The way she said, 'honey,' had tipped me off. I should have known right away. She was the only one in on my secrets that could have gotten us clear of the dance.

I felt the liberally applied lube glide across my cheeks as Mrs. Franklin guided the plug towards its goal. I was relieved that she was not putting it in dry. The whole situation was discombobulating, and I honestly did not know what to expect next.

It was a small plug and went in without difficulty. It was not the first time that I had had something up my ass, but all the others had been fingers, and only for a few minutes at a time.

Once I grew used to the feeling, it quickly grew on me. The fullness, especially the pressure on my prostate, was something that I could enjoy. I was not sure about getting fucked, or even pegged, however. There was still something about the thrusting that scared me. For now, I would stick to the constant presence of the plug. Not that I had a choice.

After sorting out my ass, Mrs. Franklin wasted no time straddling me. Taking my cock in one hand, she eased it between her wet and ready lips. I slid in easily as my teacher lowered herself onto me. Her hands found my chest as she began to grind on my member.

She was not holding back. There was not the pretense of making me last or elongating our fucking in any way. She was here to cum. If I happened to, then that was fine, but she was getting hers either way. It didn't take long to happen.

After several minutes of intense grinding and fucking, Mrs. Franklin tossed her head back and clasped her breasts with both hands. I could feel her clamp down around my cock as she spasmed and jerked her way through her orgasm.

She did not cry out. Only gasps for air escaped her lips. It was not like the previous times we had slept together. I had the feeling someone was watching us. Their presence may have subdued Mrs. Franklin's enthusiasm, or maybe she just felt like keeping her pleasure to herself today.

As Mrs. Franklin came down from her orgasm, she leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. Nothing special or passionate. More of a thank you peck. She dismounted, leaving my cock aching for release and covered in her secretions. It flopped to my stomach with a loud smack.

No sooner than Mrs. Franklin had left the bed than another figure climbed on. The new arrival took my cock into her mouth, cleaning and slickening it for what was to come. The door clicked shut as my new partner mounted me exactly as Mrs. Franklin had just a few minutes prior.

As soon as my cock slipped through the outer folds of her cunt I knew who it was. Not because of how she felt, although that was familiar, but because of how she smelled. Her subtle perfume was unmistakable. She was Malory, the girl that took my virginity.

Malory was not wasting any time either. She preferred to bounce more than grind, but the outcome was the same. She was using my cock, and didn't seem to care if I was going to cum. This time I had different plans.

Mrs. Franklin had worked me up, so it was no challenge to cum during the onslaught that Malory brought. I was lucky to hold off until she got hers. Malory did not last as long as Mrs. Franklin. She had been masturbating while she watched our teacher fuck me, just as I had once done while I watched the two of them.

As she tightened around my dick, she leaned forward and took my face in her hands, kissing me deeply as she continued to bounce her cunt on me. Our tongues played with each other, her pussy clamping down as she took deep breathes between kisses.

My cock jerked as I lost control, shooting my load into Malory. She broke our kiss and sat upright as she coaxed on the last of her orgasm. Deliberately rocking her hips forward, rubbing her clit against my pubic hair. I heard the door shut once again, someone else entering the room.

Malory climbed off, a drop of my cum dripping onto me. Instead of leaving the bed as Mrs. Franklin had, Malory positioned herself on her back, her head resting on my stomach. Her legs her dangling from the side of the bed.

I heard the distinctive sound of someone going down on Malory. Whoever had entered the room was eagerly eating my cum from Malory's cunt. I had craved to watch Malory and Mrs. Franklin's breasts bounce above me, but it was torture missing Malory receive a tongue thrashing.

Whoever was doing the work was not wasting their opportunity. As the oral session drug on, it was clear that my cum had long been cleaned out, and this was about more than a friendly servicing. They were trying to make Malory cum.

The pace quickened. Malory pushed her head into my stomach as I clenched my abs to withstand the pressure. I wanted to slide my hand down and cup her breasts. My bindings prevented any participation on my part.

Malory tensed as she cried out, "Oh yes. Eat me. Rub my clit. Faster. Faster. Faster!"

I was hoping that she would call out the name of my next guest, but she was able to hold her tongue. It did, however, confirm that it was Malory. Her voice was always music to my ears, and I would not have mistaken her for anyone.

Malory took a few beats to catch her breath, her head remaining on my belly. I could hear the newcomer undressing, battling with her prom dress. I wondered if they had tied me up so that I could not mess with their hair.

Malory's head rose from my body and was immediately replaced by a face, licking the leftover cum from my semihard cock. The way my cock bounced back meant that there was only one pill that Alevia could have given me.

I was not thrilled to have taken it. In this situation, however, it was the only way that I would get through the gauntlet. I was young, but I still had limits to my performance. I could usually cum twice in a session, but more than that was rare. And if I did manage a third, I was not getting hard for a long time after that.

This new girl felt smaller as she straddled me, electing to mount me reverse cowgirl. She slipped her wet lips across my hardening cock. I responded well, and soon her hand was guiding me into her waiting snatch.

She fucked me like a bronco fucking a cowboy. Powerful, fast, and erratic. It worked for her as she was soon panting heavily and increasing her tempo. I could feel her working away at her clit with one hand, inching herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Her movements were not my cup of tea. She kept me hard easy enough, but I was in no danger of cumming with her randomly gyrating on top of me as she did. Even as she clenched down, I felt no need to hold back my climax. Maybe if I had not just cum I would have found her more pleasurable, but usually, I needed a more uniform beat.

The mystery girl orgasmed, falling forward, her hands grasping my spread legs. It felt like her body was flopping about like she was doing the worm. Suddenly, her body went limp, and she fell backward, my cock somehow still inside her.

She lay on top of me as she recovered. Her head not reaching past my clavicle. I could feel the heat radiating from her, our bodies sticking together with sweat. She was much smaller than either Malory or Mrs. Franklin, giving me an idea of their identity. The ambition that she showed while fucking me served my guess well. If I could have reached up and cupped her small tits, it would have confirmed it.

After a few seconds, she rolled off me. I had not heard anyone else enter the room. So, I was shocked as one girl climbed off the bed, another replaced her. Then another. And another.

Was that right? Were there now three mystery women on the bed with me? I was soon to find out. One girl straddled me, reverse cowgirl just like her predecessor, and another straddled my face. It was awkward with my arms tied to the corner of the bed, but she made it work, smearing her already wet pussy across my mouth.

I responded by sticking my tongue out as I searched for her honey trap. The second girl coaxed my cock into her extremely tight cunt. One bounced on my cock as the other rode my face. I started to think that I was mistaken and that there were only two.

I felt the third girl straddle my right leg. I could feel her dampness on my thigh as she slid her hand between my legs, cupping my balls, before moving on to play with the clit of the girl bouncing on my cock. My assumptions were confirmed as I felt her cunt contract in response to the new touch.

Her pussy felt amazing. Her bouncing was rhythmic and smooth. I was having a hard time holding off another orgasm, especially with another amazing cunt smashing against my face.

Nearing climax, I felt her pussy clamp down. Gripping my cock like a stress ball, milking it for all it was worth. Her orgasm took over, and her bouncing shallowed out. I could feel her twitch as she tried to maintain her balance on top of me. Her friend held her upright.

I responded by unloading into her. It was not as powerful as my earlier orgasm, but it did the trick. I ceased servicing the cunt on my face as I saturated the one on my dick.

As the cock rider came down, she pitched forward, her torso landing between my legs, her legs parallel to mine. Somehow my cock stayed inside her, only slightly softening. The move was a formidable display of flexibility. It also confirmed who the three girls were. Although, I had no idea who was who.

The cessation of action only lasted a few seconds. The girl on my cock left me. Sounds of her being eaten out by the third emanated from the foot of the bed. The one on my face leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

I would not have been able to respond, even to such an outstanding blow job, but the pill was doing its job. My cock crept back to life inside her mouth as she twirled her tongue around my tip. All traces of her friends now sucked away.

Wasting no time, she switched up from blowing me to fucking me. Riding me facing forward, she chose to grind instead of bounce. Unlike the other girls, she did not stay upright for long. She leaned forward and took my face in her hands, pulling me to her lips.

She was still able to move her hips in a way that gave both of us pleasure, although I was in no danger of cumming. I suspected that it might be a while before I had regained the ability. And my next orgasm might very well be my last, even with the little blue pill.

My current partner was not discouraged by my recent orgasms. She flicked her hips, riding my cock like no one else that evening. Making out with me all the while. She kissed more than all the other girls. She needed the connection, the passion, not just the cock to cum.

Soon she was doing just that around my member, trying to coax me towards another orgasm, but all she got was one for herself. Forced to break our kiss, she caught her breath as she was overwhelmed by ecstasy. Like the others, she did not speak out in pleasure. She only moaned into my ear as she collapsed on top of me, her bosom pressing against my chest.