Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of climbing off the bed, she merely rolled over. I could feel her legs drape over my right leg, her head resting against my arm. She was promptly replaced by the third in the trio. If my suspicions were correct, this would not be the first time I had fucked all three of them in one night.

She rode me as the third girl played with her breasts. Soon, the one that had collapsed next to me was helping out as well. My cock was only one tool in many that were escorting this girl towards orgasm.

Someone sucked on her nipples as a hand slid between her legs to play with her clit. All of this attention had her cunt contracting around my cock in no time. She was by far the fastest to orgasm of the night, although she had an unfair advantage.

As the three girls gathered their clothes, another clambered onto the bed. This one skimmed up my body, slowly kissing her way as she went. Our mouths met as she lay her body against mine.

Immediately I knew that this was Jackie. She was just a bit softer around the edges than the other girls, and she was more passionate and loving than them as well. Plus, her lips glass tasted like watermelon Jolly-Ranchers.

If any of my frequent partners came close to being a girlfriend, it was Jackie. We had grown close, but neither one of us had bothered to express our true feelings. Not that we needed to.

Jackie had been the one that taught me to be kinky, open, and loving all at the same time. All my other sexual relationships had been friends with benefits. With Jackie, there was romantic love, although we were afraid of what that meant when we had to separate for college. So we kept quiet about it, thinking that ignoring it would resolve the problem.

As we kissed, Jackie slowly reached down and slid me inside her. She rose up and slowly ground into me as she made love to my cock. Her hands rested on my chest, slowly moved her body to an unheard drum. Everyone else had been in a hurry, but she wanted to take her time.

She circled her hips as she played with herself. Moans started to leak from her mouth. The tempo gradually increased as the lovemaking went on. She was building towards an orgasm, but she was still not in a rush.

For the first time that evening, I used my abilities to see what was going on in her mind. I did not consider this cheating as I already knew without question that it was Jackie. While I suspected that the other girls wanted to get off and back to the dance, Jackie seemed more content to be with me here than at prom without me.

Eventually, she got her orgasm. It was subtle compared to the others, but she lingered around longer. She continued to fuck me for another few minutes as she made out with me for a second extended session.

Part of me did not want her to go. I imagined removing my blindfold and fucking her properly. I would have been content with that. The animalistic part of me wanted to find out who was next. I realized that I was developing a tear between wanting to sleep around and settle down. And I was still only 18.

I knew that Jackie was not the last girl. She was going to have to leave for the game to continue. I also knew that I would be with her later in the evening. I was in the blind as to who was next, although I knew Alevia would finish this off, if only because she had started the whole plan to "get back at me."

Jackie finally broke our kiss and slid off the bed. Silent like the others. I knew that someone else was already in the room. There was a long pause, however, before anyone climbed onto the bed.

After a few minutes and many hushed whispers, a timid form climbed on the bed, slowly and hesitantly making its way to my displayed body. A hand gingerly grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it. They were unsure of what to do, lacking the conviction and practice of the previous girls.

She awkwardly stroked my cock before her tongue reached out and tasted my cock. Liking what it tasted, it turned into a mouth and engulfed me. It was the blow job of someone that was still learning, but it still felt great. At least she knew to keep her teeth away from my tip.

As her mouth pulled away from my cock I expected a pussy to replace it. Instead, the body attached to the mouth spun her body, positioning us in a 69. Her mouth lowed back onto my cock as her cunt flopped on my face.

As she fully lowered her body against mine, I could feel a massive set of breasts pressing into my stomach. I ached to reach down and grab them, for they were a pair that I had never held. I had to settle for tasting this new pussy. Thankfully, it was a nice one.

She did not move her hips much, which left me to do most of the work. I focused on her clit. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth when I could reach it. Occasionally I would dive my tongue into her tunnel.

I had handicapped by not having my hands. A few fingers would have made all the difference. Still, I was able to bring this young, nervous woman to orgasm. Her juices liberally flowed over my face as she left my cock alone to cry out in pleasure.

Breaking the unspoken rule to keep quiet, she cried out, "Oh God. Fuck yes. Keep going, right therrrrreeee!"

This once shy girl was not longer so mousy and quiet. Her orgasm brought her to new heights, and her cries of pleasure grew louder and louder. My cock was forgotten, but that was understandable. I knew that I only had one nut left anyway, and I wanted to save it for the conjurer of this insane evening.

As much as I wanted to fuck this big-breasted nerd, I wanted to finish the night with Alevia. She deserved my cum. Something that she always craved when we played together.

As the formally shy girl climbed off, Alevia climbed on top of me. She had been watching the whole time, escorting her date for the evening through a session with me. It was not what I had expected, but it gave me hope that I might get to dip my cock into Cynthia later in the evening.

Alevia mounted me with familiar grace, quickly bending down to kiss me. Cynthia's orgasm was still fresh on my lips. To make sure that I did not feel used. As if I could feel any other way. Not that I minded.

Knowing who had just been sucking my cock had aroused me. Fresh meat was always a turn-on. Primed to shoot my load, I hoped that Alevia was as worked up as I was. I wanted her to take hers as well.

As Alevia rode me, I felt the other girl slide between my legs. She caressed Alevia from behind as she bounced on my cock. I felt one hand slip between Alevia's legs, glancing off my cock as she worked on her clit. The other reached around and fondled Alevia's breasts.

Neither of us was not going to last long. The tempo increased, the bed creaking under the repeated collisions. I hoped that no one was trying to sleep in the proximate rooms.

"Fuck yes, Scott. your cock feels amazing," Alevia cried out, "It turns me on knowing how many other cunts have been around it tonight."

I was not even sure if she knew about the limo driver. Malory may have discussed her plans with Alevia, but there was a chance that she was in the dark. Either way, it did not matter. What was the difference between seven or eight pussies? Plus another mouth.

Thinking about all the women that had fucked me tonight put me over the edge. My body tensed, goosebumps formed, and I pumped a sadly depleted load into Alevia. As much as I would have liked it to be the ultimate orgasm of the evening, biology had something else to say.

Feeling me erupt put Alevia over the edge. She quaked and trembled on top of me. Leaning back into our third's grasp as she climaxed around my cock. There was no better sensation than cumming at the same time as your companion.

Surprising me, Alevia quickly stood up. I had wanted her to sink down and kiss me as Jackie had done. Instead, she instructed our guest to remove my blindfold as she hurried off the bed.

As my eyes adjusted, the dim light was still too bright. I squinted to make out Jackie sitting back in a chair as Cynthia, her nerdy date, ate my cum from her pussy.

Cynthia was not holding back. Not shy as she buried her face in a mixture of my cum and Alevia's lubricant. As she finished cleaning the mess, she switched her focus to Alevia's clit, driving two fingers between her folds.

Alevia was still on the verge, having only slightly come down from her recent orgasm. She had always been able to cum multiple times in a row. I had always been immensely jealous of this ability. Although, I had come close to understanding tonight. Albeit with pharmaceutical help.

Alevia reached down and grabbed Cynthia by the hair, dragging her tighter. She guided her. Where to lick, suck, and stroke. Pushed over the edge, Alevia reached orgasm once again. Coating Cynthia's face in the process.

Alevia sank into the chair as Cynthia climbed on top of her, kissing her deeply. I lay there and watched, wishing that I could join in, but alas, my cock was done, even with the chemical aid. I needed time to recover.

The girls were in no hurry to move, leaving me tied to the bed as they snuggled. I had just dozed off, tired from the excitement when Alevia and Cynthia stirred to form the chair and untied me. Alevia pulled the plug from my ass.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" Alevia asked with a smile.

"It was better than dancing for another two hours."

"Well, you still have about an hour left. I know Jackie would like at least one more dance."

The two girls dressed and left me to a much-needed shower. I stood under the hot water for longer then I should have, letting the events of the evening wash over me. Eventually, I dressed and headed back to the party below. Jackie was waiting, looking perfect as usual. I took her in my arms as one final slow song began to play.