Prenuptial Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,300 Followers

I stood frozen, taking in the wonderous scene before me. Shelly was breathing heavily, her eyes closed as she worked at herself vigorously. She hadn't noticed me coming in, and in my shock, I could only stand and stare. For nearly a minute, I watched my sister masturbating, until she finally realized someone was in the room. She opened her eyes, locking them on mine. She didn't even bother to pull her hand out of her panties, although she did slow the movement of her hand on her crotch slightly. After a few seconds of staring at me, she said in a sultry voice, "Hey, sexy." Then, as her lips spread wide with a grin, she added, "I was just thinking about you."

Jesus. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I continued to stare but said nothing. What could I even say to that? My sister had just admitted to thinking about me... while she masturbated. How was that any different from my own fantasies of her while I fucked my wife? As it was, my cock was tingling like mad at the scene, growing stiff. This was no fantasy. This was my beautiful sister, blatantly sexualized in her bed. After half a minute, she spoke again, asking, "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to help me with this?"

"Shelly," I said her name, trying to sound admonishing. This wasn't right. But my body betrayed me by making my legs move, and I stepped into her room and over to her bed. When I reached it, I sat heavily on the edge. Her body bounced up from the motion and she made a soft, gasping sound before settling down again. She stared at me for a long time, her hand in her crotch barely moving. When she realized I wasn't going to do anything, she shrugged slightly and then resumed her masturbating.

For the next five minutes, I gazed upon my sister while she masturbated right in front of me. She started making soft, mewling noises as she continued. Squirming uncomfortably on her bed, my cock was rock hard. Drawing in a shaky breath, I tried to think of what to do. Of course, I should have just left. That would have been the smart thing to do. But I knew I wanted to see her have an orgasm. I wanted to take that fantasy with me and keep it in my head to remember whenever I wanted.

"You know what I think about when I do this?" my sister asked suddenly. She was still masturbating, breathing heavily through her mouth, but she was staring at me intently.

Giving my head a slight shake to say I didn't know, I watched as she gasped softly, her eyes fluttering as if she was having a hard time keeping them open. A wave of pleasure seemed to ripple through her, her body shivering visibly in response. A few seconds later, after catching her breath, she opened her eyes and said softly, "I think about how it felt when you were inside of me."

I tried to groan, but all I heard was a moan escaping my lips. My cock stirred wildly between my legs. "Jesus, Shelly," I breathed, having difficulty slowing my heartrate.

Grinning, she asked quietly, "Can you at least suck on my nipples or something?"

My cock gave a wild jolt of surprised arousal. As I stared at her, eyes wide, she slowly lifted her shirt up, revealing her breasts. Once more, I was besieged by the view of that beautiful pair of tits she had. They were the nicest breasts I had ever laid eyes on. And those incongruously small nipples seemed to send sparks of pleasure straight between my legs.

I was nodding even before I started moving. She moved her hand out of my way as my face neared her chest and, with barely a hesitation, I leaned my face right up to her chest and gently took one of her nipples between my lips.

"Oh shhhhhit," she whispered and I suddenly felt her body trembling.

In my mouth, I ran my tongue around her hard nipple, enjoying its textured surface. It tasted salty. Opening my lips wider, I took in a little more flesh from her breast, then clamped down, applying pressure through suction. She moaned loudly when I did that. And just like that, I was all in. Completely invested in helping my sister orgasm.

Pulling myself further onto the bed to get more comfortable, I changed the angle of my face, now perpendicular to her body. I realized that I had lifted my knee over her leg and had it in between, near her crotch. Every few seconds, I felt the back of her hand brush against my skin as she continued to diddle herself. Swirling my tongue around her nipple while I continued so suck, I teased Shelly's nip. Opening and closing my lips again and again, I found myself simulating the same motions of a baby, as if I was seeking milk from her teat.

"Mmmmmm, that's so perfect," Shelly cooed. I felt her hand begin to move more vigorously. After a few seconds, she murmured, "I'm close."

Breathing in through my nose, I was suddenly inundated by a smell that I was completely familiar with, yet it was something different. Something new. Something I had never experienced. It was the scent of my young sister's pussy. It was like an aphrodisiac, pulling my attention downward. I didn't think Shelly was even aware of it, honestly. Her frantic rubbing was pulling juices from herself and the aroma was wafting upward, directly into my nostrils.

I couldn't help myself. Carefully extracting my lips from my sister's breast, I started kissing my way downward, onto her stomach. She flinched and then moaned as I explored her with my mouth. I felt her hand moving rapidly, just a few inches beneath my face. Using tongue and lips together, I kissed her sloppily down the smooth, flat skin of her belly, until I reached the upper edge of her pelvis. When my lips brushed against the elastic fabric of her waistline, I inhaled again, immediately rewarding me with the sweet scent of her teenage pussy once more. My cock flared to life, filling with blood and pleasure. It was throbbing, pulsing in my pants. I had to ignore it in order to continue.

When I reached both hands up and started tugging at my sister's panties, she immediately moved to help me. Together, we pulled them down a few inches. Just enough for me to reach the very upper-most region of her vulva. When my tongue swatted at the upper region of her tender, puffy skin, she cried out, "OHHHH!" The smell of her vagina permeated my nostrils, flooding into me and filling me completely. It was sweet. Oh, so sweet! And earthy, and tangy, and slightly musty. All smells combined into a sensation of pleasure that stormed through me, like a lightning bolt surging directly into my cock.

Suddenly I had to taste my sister. All of her. I slid closer to her, moving myself on top of her. I tried to spread her legs apart to make more room for me, but her panties were stretched to the limit and I couldn't open them any wider. With a carnal growl, I reached out and, taking hold of the sheer fabric with both hands, I pulled as hard as I could. My sister's panties tore at the seams, ripping apart in seconds. The resistance suddenly gone, her legs sprang the rest of the way apart and I dove between her legs.

Shelly's hand was still in the way, but she quickly slid it up as I attacked her nineteen-year-old cunt. Mouth open and ravenous, I pressed my lips against hers and let my tongue go to work on her. As I pushed the tip toward her opening, juice oozed from her, coating my tongue in seconds. The taste was a thousand times stronger than the smell. It filled my mouth and I swallowed reflexively. As I felt her juices going down my throat, I started lapping at her.

My sister started moaning then, breathing heavily. Her hips bucked upward at the onslaught from my tongue. Closing my lips, I sucked ever so gently. More of her fluid flooded into my mouth, like a fountain. I swallowed it, mesmerized by the sweet taste of her nectar as it coated the back of my throat. Curling my tongue, I mashed it into her hole, feeling it slide an inch inside of her. Juice continued to flow as I continued pleasuring her with my mouth.

For five minutes, I ravaged Shelly's pussy. My entire world was filled with the musky scent of her, the sweet, tangy taste. My cock was grinding against her bed, full of tingling pleasure, craving release. I knew that if I simply climbed forward and placed my penis against her vagina, I could have her without protest. God, I wanted her. But my desire to make her cum with my mouth overruled that idea.

Gently probing her opening once more, I finally pulled back slightly. I felt cool air on my lips and the skin surrounding them. My cheeks felt cool, too. My face was drenched with her juice. Lapping my way upward, I dug the tip of my tongue between her pussy lips, splitting them as I licked my way up her juicy canal. When I neared the top, her hands were suddenly tangled in my hair, squeezing hard.

The tip of my tongue ran over a rubbery bump and my sister's body tensed. Breathing in deeply, I prepared myself. Lungs full, I pushed forward, pushing my nose between her lips just above her clitoris. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. With the tip of my tongue still pressed against that rubbery pleasure nub, I began to waggle it. Slowly at first, left and right. Her body started to shudder. I made my tongue as stiff as I could, speeding up my movement. Left and right, I lapped. She started to shake. Changing directions, I started flitting my tongue up and down across Shelly's clit. Her hips bucked up into my face and my nose mashed painfully into her pelvis. I didn't care. I hadn't taken a breath in over a minute.

Focusing as hard as I could, I sped up my tongue's motion. Then, mashing my tongue forward as hard as I could, I changed direction again, this time gliding around her clit in tiny, vibrating circles. Shelly's hands started digging into my scalp, her fingers pulling at my hair until the pain was so intense, I could see spots behind my closed eyelids. Still, I kept at it. Two minutes had gone by without a single inhale of breath. My body was starting to grow numb and I felt lightheaded.

Thrusting my entire face forward as hard as I could, I sped up even more. My tongue was thrashing around like crazy, going in circles around my sister's clit, then batting it left and right, up and down, diagonally, then back to circling it. I was like a human vibrator. I had never done anything like this. Always, when I had eaten a girl out in the past, I had done so with a much more subdued level of passion and intensity. But something about my sister brought out a wild, feral side of me I had never known existed.

Shelly's hips rose off the bed, forcing my head to rise up with them. Still, I persevered, flitting my tongue around like a madman, attacking her clit and teasing her climax to the surface. I had completely forgotten about my own arousal, although my cock was surging with pleasure, seconds from release as my own hips mashed against her mattress. Reaching one hand up under my sister's naked butt, I slid my fingers around and pulled them forward, until I was close to her vagina. Then, without changing the rhythm of my pleasuring tongue, I slowly inserted two fingers into her hole.

My sister's entire world seemed to come unglued.

"AAAHHHH UHHH HUHHH HUHH UHH HMMMMM NNNNNNGGGG OOOOOOH GOOOOOODDDDDDDD AAAAAAAHHHHHH MMMMM NN NNNNN NNNN HUHHH HUHHH NUHHH UHHH HUHHHNNGGG GGGNNN OOOHHHMM MMM UUHHNN OOOHHHHH!" she cried out, moaning and screaming into the room. Her orgasm uncoiled within her and I felt her spasming body pulling me along for the ride. My head was jolted left, then right as she convulsed.

And then I felt it. Hot, searing liquid was streaming from her vagina, painting my chin, neck and chest. I kept lapping at her clit while she came. The liquid stream slowed until it was only coming out in spurts. The odor was pungent and alluring. Suddenly, my cock was tingling so strongly, I knew I was about to cum. I needed to cum. With a wild gasp, I yanked my head up from her crotch, inhaling deeply. As fresh oxygen entered my lungs, they burned. Jesus, how long had I been holding my breath?

Gasping for air, everything started spinning. I felt myself moving forward, climbing up my sister's body. My eyes fell on her breasts and I soaked in the sight of them. My cock was tingling wildly, out of control. I could feel the familiar tingling surge of cum rising up my shaft. I reached down reflexively, grabbing at the button of my jeans. I knew I had to get inside of her. I was desperate for it.

Shelly's arms were suddenly wrapping around me and I felt her pulling me toward her in a tight embrace. Her tits squished against my chest and I realized I had reached her face. She was staring at me, lust in her eyes, clearly still experiencing effects from her orgasm. Our lips pressed together briefly, just as my pant-covered crotch pressed against her dripping, naked pussy.

I didn't have time to get my button undone.

"GUUUHHNNNNNNN!" I cried out, burying my face against my sister's shoulder.

Then I started to cum. I felt it squirt out in a strong stream, splashing against the inside of my boxers. I started gyrating my hips, grinding my cock against her pussy for the sheer sensation of it. "HUUHHNNNNN!" I moaned again as the second load shot out of me. Shelly held me tightly while I unloaded in my pants. Stream after stream of thick, hot sperm ejaculated from my penis. "UHHNNNN!" I moaned, breathing heavily. "Huhhh HUHH huhh UHHH NNNN Huhhnnnn," I couldn't stop moaning. And I couldn't stop squirting.

I lost track of how many loads of cum I dispensed into my underwear, but when it finally ended, I couldn't move. I lay on top of my sister, her arms wrapped tightly around me, my body shuddering. For ten minutes, we lay in silence. Both of us were still breathing heavier than normal, but it gradually died down. Finally, Shelly whispered in my ear, "That was a little more than I was expecting when I asked you to help--"

I sat up abruptly. Shit! I had just heard the sound of a car door closing. Fuck. Fuck shit fuck fuck shit! I scrambled off my sister, pushing myself back to the edge of her bed. When I hit the floor, my legs were wobbling. I didn't think I could walk at all. My entire pelvis was extremely cold. Christ, how much cum had I just spewed out? When I looked at my sister's face, her eyes went wide in alarm.

"Shit dude," she whispered. "You're a fucking mess!"

Someone was opening the front door. I felt the color drain from my face, but I managed to force myself into motion. With a leap, I dashed toward my sister's door, throwing it open. I heard it hit the inside wall of her room with a crunching bang, but I didn't care. Sprinting down the hall, I just made it to the bathroom as I heard the front door squealing open. Closing the bathroom door as quietly as I could, I locked it. Then I ran to the shower and turned it on.

I spent the next twenty minutes in that bathroom. When I examined myself in the mirror before stepping out of my clothes, I understood why my sister had looked at me with alarm. My pants were wet from the waist to my knees, and even around the sides. Fucking hell, I had never cum so hard in my life! When I finally stripped them off, I discovered my boxers to be just as soiled. Wet, gooey white cum coated the inside of them. Rinsing those as best I could in the sink, I wadded up my clothes and set them aside. I'd deal with those later. Then I hopped in the shower and tried to wash the rest of the evidence of my crime off my body.

And the real problem was that the entire time, all I could really focus on was how intensely I had enjoyed that whole ordeal. Making my sister cum like that had been unreal to me. And she came so hard! By the time I was done with my shower, I was already sporting a partial boner again. Christ. Things were definitely not getting any easier for me.

*****

PART III.

Somehow, I avoided getting caught last Saturday morning. Unable to think of a suitable excuse for why my boxers were wet and, admittedly, slimy to the touch, I ended up throwing them in the trash, burying them beneath dinner spoils. My jeans, I shoved to the bottom of the dirty clothes in my bedroom, sure that they would be dry by the time my wife did the laundry.

Then I spent the next several days feeling guilty over what I had done with my little sister. Yet, as many times as I told myself we should stop, I just couldn't keep myself from thinking about her. About wanting her. Shelly continued to give me secretive and suggestive looks when nobody was around. I enjoyed the attention, but it was making me nervous at the same time.

That following Friday, all of us decided to watch a movie together in the living room. Of course, I sat next Wendy on the couch. What else could I do? But Shelly brought a big, fluffy blanket with her and, when she plopped down next to me on the other side, she threw it across all three of us. I glanced at her and caught her grinning slyly, but I turned away before anyone could notice.

Forty-five minutes later, my sister had somehow managed to sneak her hand across my thigh and onto my crotch. I kept glancing down at my lap, making sure you couldn't see the outline of her hand. My wife was enraptured by the movie, which was good. And when Shelly started rubbing my cock beneath the blanket, I almost cried out in alarm. The next half hour held a mixture of apprehension and extreme arousal for me. Shelly expertly worked her hand along the length of my erection, sending jolting tingles up into the base of my cock repeatedly. My arousal was amplified tenfold by the fact of just how dangerous the activity was. My sister didn't seem to have any compunction about what she was doing.

Shelly changed her stroking as we neared the end of the movie. It quickly dawned on me that she was trying to get me off. She wanted me to cum right there in the middle of the couch, next to my wife and potentially watching parents. Was she crazy? Admittedly, the idea was so erotic seeming to me, I almost came before I could stop it. Fortunately, I shifted myself on the couch, twisting my crotch away from my sister's groping hand. Didn't she realize how self-conscious I was about what she was trying to make me do? When I looked at her, she was frowning at me. With a sigh, I mouthed toward her, "Later." That made her smile and she finally pulled her hand out of my crotch.

By the time my wife and I clambered into our bed a half hour later, my penis was still tingling with arousal. It wasn't fully erect, but it wasn't completely flaccid either. I knew it wouldn't take much to fill it with blood again. And when my wife started getting handsy with me, my arousal came back with a vengeance. She clearly wanted to have sex. Briefly, I considered lying and telling her I wasn't in the mood, but when she reached a hand between my legs and felt how hard I was, I knew there was no way she would buy that without it seeming weird.

So that was exactly how I found myself making love to Wendy a few shorts minutes later. Of course, in my mind I was in a completely different universe. I was fucking my sister. My raging erection penetrated her over and over again, drawing out whimpers and moans from her as I got more and more engrossed in my fantasy. Her pussy was extremely wet and my cock glided in and out of her easily, plunging deep with each forward thrust. We were still going at it twenty minutes later when I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door.

Slowing my penetrating, I opened my eyes and quickly tried to remember where I was. My wife was staring up at me, looking upset. Turning toward the door, I called out, "Yeah?"

Shelly's soft voice drifted into my room, "Can I sleep with you guys tonight?" She sounded so innocent. Almost as if she had had a bad dream and wanted company. She was a damn good actress.

Looking down at my wife's face, her features were contorted in frustration. She growled softly but then whispered up to me, "Fine."

I had to fight very hard to keep myself from smiling as I turned toward the door and called out, "Ok, just give us a minute, Shelly."

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,300 Followers