Prenuptial Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok!" my sister's cheery voice responded and then I heard the floor creak as she walked away from our room.

Cock still lodged inside my wife's cunt, I whispered to her, "We could make it a quickie?" I felt bad to make her stop like this.

She bit her lip, as if considering it, but then shook her head. Pushing me off of her as she sat up, Wendy whispered, "It will take too long. I'm not close now. Plus, Shelly will know what we were up to."

Nodding to her as if her explanation made perfect sense, I let it go. Secretly, I was happy I didn't have to have an orgasm with my wife. That should have made me feel guilty, but I was too aroused to care. Aroused for my sister, that is.

My wife swung her legs out and hopped off the bed. I frowned at her bare ass while she grabbed her sweats and tugged them up her legs. Wendy's butt was skinny and mostly flat, like the rest of her. While I would hardly call my sister's ass "round", it certainly had a lot more meat than my wife's. As she pulled a shirt over her head, she said quietly, "I'm going to go take a bath." I nodded at her. She probably wanted to clean up since, even though I hadn't cum, she had been extremely wet.

When my wife opened the door, Shelly was standing there patiently. The two of them locked gazes for a second but then my wife pushed past her without a word. Shelly frowned at her as she left but then shrugged, seeming to blow it off. She sauntered into my room and hopped into bed beside me. The opposite side from where my wife slept. She nestled up close to me immediately and then whispered, "Where's she going?"

"She wants to take a bath," I said.

Shelly frowned at me and seemed to be pensive for half a minute. Then she asked quietly, "Do you think she is suspicious?"

Shaking my head immediately, I said, "No." I hadn't picked up anything like that from her.

"Good," Shelly said, exhaling. And after another minute of silence, my sister asked, "Were you two just having sex?"

My cheeks started feeling warm as blood flooded into them. "Oh," Shelly said softly when she saw my reaction. I felt her pulling away just slightly and when I looked at her, she had an unrecognizable expression on her face.

"I kinda have to have sex with her. She's... she's my wife," I said, although in my head it sounded a lot like an excuse rather than an explanation. God this was a mess.

Shelly nodded after a time and whispered, "I understand." Then, after considering a little longer, she started grinning as she added, "You could have. As long as you still love me more, I don't care how many times you cum in her."

"Jesus, Shelly!" I exclaimed, feeling my arousal flooding back into my cock. It was like a goddamn seesaw tonight. My comment made my sister giggle. Although I acted like it was inappropriate to make a comment like that, I truly didn't think she had a clue just how close to reality those words were to me. Did I love my sister more than my wife? Sighing, I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt my sister leaning over me and, before I could open my eyes again, I felt her hand groping at my penis. Shit! I had completely forgotten to put my boxers back on after pulling out of my wife. My cock, which had been partially erect, sprang to life instantly in my sister's probing hand. I hissed at the sensation that erupted down there.

Shelly's hand slid a little and then she whispered, "It's so sticky..." But that didn't seem to dissuade her because she kept slowly rubbing me. And somehow, the realization that my sister had her fingers wrapped around my cock that was freshly soaked with my wife's pussy juices seemed insanely erotic to me. I was incredibly turned on. The whole night had been one big stimulant. It had started with the hand job my sister had given me while we sat in the living rom, followed by the brief sex I had had with my wife. And now, Shelly was at it again, stroking me.

I could barely see straight. But suddenly, I became self-conscious again. Worry crept in. My wife would surely notice the mess if I came right now. Trying to catch my breath, I whispered, "We shouldn't."

Shelly didn't stop. If anything, my caution only spurred her on. She sped up her movement, letting her fingers glide gently to the top, then to the base of my cock, again and again. It was fully erect, sticking straight up by then. I felt myself getting closer, squirming on the bed. And I was moaning softly. "Shelly," I whispered her name weakly. Then, swallowing, I tried to explain my reluctance, "The... the mess... she... she might notice... ahh..."

But my sister either didn't hear me or didn't care. She started stroking faster. Faster. When I looked at her face, she was staring at the bulging bedspread where her hand was moving, masturbating me. She moved a little faster, still.

"SHELLY!" I whispered her name loudly. I was close. My hips started to lift off the bed. I was breathing heavily, my cock tingling.

Suddenly my sister yanked the bedspread back with her other hand, exposing our sin. Her little teenage fingers were wrapped expertly around my cock, stroking me as my orgasm teetered on the brim of release. Craning my neck, I watched her in action, lost in her own world of fantasy. She really wanted to make me cum.

Just then, I heard a squeak from somewhere in the house. The water being shut off. Shit! All I could think about was the huge mess of thick, sticky cum that was about ten seconds away from exploding everywhere, and the surprised look of shock on Wendy's face as she walked in and looked at me, then toward my little sister. Fuck! I reached out to push Shelly's hand away, but before I could move, she dove.

Watching in awe, my sister's face sped toward my cock. Mouth open wide, she took just the tip of my penis into her mouth, still pumping me with her hand. I heard a door open down the hall. FUCK!! But I couldn't hold on. Everything about the scene bombarded me at once. The look of rapture on my sister's face, the imminent threat of danger that my wife was about to walk in at any second, the taboo nature of what was happening... it all culminated in a heartbeat.

And then I started cumming in my sister's mouth. The noises she made were intoxicating. "Mmmnnph mmm mmph mmmm hmm mmmmphh," she slobbered her lips around the head of my penis. Footsteps echoed down the hall ominously. My wife was coming. I felt torrents of cum shoot from the tip of my penis, filling the teen's mouth. She was breathing heavily through her nose. Shuddering, the final spurts of cum emptied between her lips. Those footsteps were so close!

Shelly yanked her head off my cock, flopping onto her back beside me. Grabbing the bedspread on her way, she covered my still-twitching cock with it. I could still hear her breathing heavily through her nose, but it was quieter than I would have expected. Risking a glance at her, I saw that she had her lips clamped tight. Jesus Christ! Was my sister holding my cum in her mouth?

My door opened and I whipped my head toward it, watching as my wife walked into the dimly lit room. She had her pajamas on. When she reached the bed, she climbed in and said softly, "That was refreshing." My heart was pounding in my chest and I could feel my cock continuing to twitch beneath the covers. I prayed that my wife wouldn't try to touch it and when she leaned toward me, fear spiked in my chest. But she only kissed me and whispered, "Don't worry, I got myself off in the tub." Then she rolled away from me and pulled the covers up under her arm.

Fuck that was close.

Lying in silence, I listened to both women breathing on either side of me. Soon, my wife's familiar snore reached my ears and I risked another glance toward my sister. She was staring at me, her lips pursed and the ends of them slightly curved upward. Fucking hell. Was her mouth still full of cum?

As if she had read my mind, Shelly's mouth suddenly opened slightly as her facial features contorted, and a gurgling moan escaped her lips. She clamped them shut again, but not before a thin dribble of white liquid spilled from one side of her mouth. After a few seconds, I realized she was shaking.

Holy fuck! The little minx was masturbating as she lay in bed with me and my wife, and with a mouthful of cum, no less! But I couldn't make myself ask her to stop. Not that I wanted to anyway. I just stared at her, feeling my cock begin to stiffen as I gazed upon the erotic scene. She stared at me the entire time, her eyes sometimes fluttering as if to close, but she always managed to force them open again.

For ten minutes, I watched my sister pleasure herself with her mouth full of my cum. Several times, she let a soft moan escape, and a dribble of cum ran down the side of her face. Her trembling body started shaking a little harder. I could feel the entire bed moving. I hoped to god Wendy was completely asleep, but I never even looked her way. I only had eyes for my sister. And she never took hers away from mine. It was the strangest, most intimate masturbation session I had ever been a part of. As much as I wanted to lend a hand myself, it was almost more erotic to just let her do her thing without any physical contact whatsoever.

Suddenly, Shelly tilted her head up slightly, still staring at me. Then she started to swallow. Over and over, she swallowed, emptying the contents of her mouth into her own belly. That's when her orgasm started. Her entire body jerked, including her head. Then she jerked again, letting out a grunt. She swallowed once more and then finally opened her mouth, emitting a soft, sexy moan as her body shuddered right next to me. Her eyes started to close and she seemed to be fighting them, trying to keep them open. Trying to stare at her older brother throughout her entire orgasm.

Finally, she gasped, letting her eyes close completely. Then she went still, breathing hard through her mouth. I swear I could smell my own cum on her breath, but I didn't mind. When her body stopped shaking, she managed to open her eyes again and then she smiled at me.

"Jesus," I whispered. "That looked so intense." It was hard for me to breathe. My cock was almost fully erect again, too.

"It always is when I think about you," Shelly whispered seductively, still smiling at me.

"I love y--" I started to whisper suddenly, without thinking. I caught myself before I got the last word out and then cleared my throat before adding, "--seeing you like that."

My sister stared at me for a minute, one side of her mouth twisted up in a smirk. I thought she was going to call me on what I almost said, but instead she just said quietly, "Good night, brother."

"Good night, sister," I answered automatically. Then we both fell asleep, faces turned toward each other.

PART IV.

"Can you pick up your sister from school?" my mom's voice came through my phone. I was sitting on the couch with my wife watching tv. Despite being nineteen, Shelly had missed the better part of the seventh grade and got held back. She was the oldest senior at her high school. That probably didn't help with the way she was treated, sometimes, more like a kid than the adult she was.

"Uhh, sure?" I answered, glancing at my wife. She frowned at me, wondering what I was agreeing to. She had her hand nestled between my legs, rubbing my crotch. She had been petting at me for the past fifteen minutes and had worked me into a bit of a lather as my mind couldn't stop conjuring fantasizes of my sister. It had become truly impossible for me to practice anything sexual without thinking of Shelly.

"Super!" my mom said into my ear. "Your father was supposed to pick her up, but he's running late at work today. She's probably done with soccer practice by now. I'm sorry to throw this at you so last minute."

Speaking into my phone, I looked at my wife again as I said, "Uh, it's ok, I don't mind." Then I ended the call and sighed. Looking at my wife, I explained, "I gotta go pick up Shelly from school."

Scowling, my wife pulled her hand out from between my legs and sat back hard against the couch, crossing her arms. Then she said, "She sure seems to interrupt us a lot." But after a few seconds, her frustration seemed to drain out of her and she chuckled, shaking her head. "Sorry, I'm just horny," she admitted.

In her defense, we hadn't had sex since the night my sister climbed into bed with us and--unbeknownst to my wife--gotten me off in a wild way while my wife masturbated in the bathtub. I knew my wife wanted more attention than I was giving her, but I just hadn't had my heart in it lately. Literally. I had spent a lot of time in contemplation, trying to sort out my feelings about everything that was happening between me and my sister. On the one hand, it was so completely wrong, I considered checking myself into a mental ward. And yet, when I found myself fantasizing about her, I couldn't help but feel a sort of rightness in the world. That was fucked up, I thought. But I couldn't deny it.

Still hesitating, I glanced at my phone. It was just past three. I knew exactly when Shelly's practice ended, which was five minutes ago. By now, she would be heading to the locker room to shower and get ready to be picked up. The school was twenty minutes away, so I knew she would be waiting there for a while no matter what. Finally, suppressing a sigh, I turned back to my wife and offered, "You want me to get you off before I leave?" I knew I owed it to her.

She bit her lip, but started nodding after a few seconds, grinning at me. Anxious to get it over with and be on way to get my little sister, I attacked my wife. She cried out when I grabbed her hips and yanked her toward me, making her fall backward on the couch. Her head landed on the cushion. Before she could react, I quickly unbuttoned her jeans and started yanking them down.

"Oooh, aren't we the eager beaver?" she teased.

Without responding, I wrestled them off her legs, tossing them to the ground. Then I slid myself away from her and leaned my face toward her crotch. Her panties were white and sheer, and the band of fabric that covered her vagina was thin. She definitely knew how to shop for sexy undergarments.

Rather than take her panties off, I threw my face into her crotch and tugged at the fabric covering her opening, pulling it to the side. Wendy's vagina looked so completely different from my sister's, it was almost an oddity to me. Was it just because my sister was only nineteen that hers looked so much more... elegant? My sister's lips were smoother, unwrinkled and puffy. Whereas my wife's vagina was wrinkled and jagged. It wasn't that it was unattractive. Not by a longshot. It was just so completely different, it would be impossible to mistake one for the other. My wife also had pubic hair, whereas my sister kept herself shaved regularly. Every time I had ever seen Shelly's pussy, there wasn't even a hint of hair in sight. By contrast, my wife sported a neatly trimmed patch of fuzz that just started to surround her lips before ending in a point on either side.

Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to my wife's puckered vulva and began lapping at it with my tongue. She started moaning almost immediately. Closing my eyes, I descended into my usual fantasy world, pretending it was Shelly who I was eating out. My hunger for my sister shone through as I ate out my wife. Using my tongue, lips, gentle sucking and prodding, it only took a few minutes to bring her to climax. Juice oozed from her pussy as she came, and I lapped at it, trying to keep it from getting on the couch.

My wife's body gave a final shudder and I pushed myself out from between her legs. Standing, I grinned down at her and saw her staring at me. She had such a look of adoration in her eyes, I immediately felt guilty. Horribly guilty. Then she whispered, "I love you," and I didn't know how to respond at first.

"Love you, too," I muttered finally, and then I put on a fake smile and turned to leave.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the school parking lot. I saw Shelly waiting patiently from the street. When she saw my car, a huge grin sprang up on her face and she even started jumping excitedly as I pulled up. As soon as the car stopped, she yanked her door open and threw herself into the car, lunging toward me. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, kissing my lower neck. Just once, but her lips were moist and when she pulled away, my neck still tingled. I shivered.

"Mom told me you were coming and I got super excited," my sister admitted as we pulled out of the parking lot. Then she added, "I hope it wasn't too much inconvenience."

Shaking my head, I looked at her and grinned. "For you? Nothing is an inconvenience," I said. The second the words were out of my mouth, I realized how true they were.

My sister's reaction was unexpected, though. She started to cry. What. The. Fuck? But after a few seconds, she shook her head and said softly, "Sorry. I've been crazy emotional lately."

Grinning at her, I said, "It's ok, sis. It happens."

We drove in silence for a couple minutes and then she looked over at me. When I turned toward her, she smiled as she leaned over the center console and placed her head on my shoulder. After a few seconds, I raised my right arm and wrapped it around her back, squeezing her side. She purred contentedly as we drove. For a few minutes, anyway.

Slowly, I felt her nestling just a little closer. In my head, all I could think was how uncomfortable it must be for her to lean sideways like that across the console, but she didn't utter a single word of complaint. Then I felt her lips press against my neck again, and the tingling began. Well, truthfully, the tingling had started earlier when my wife had been rubbing me on the couch. But with the actual person of my fantasy sitting right next to me, the tingling was a hundred times stronger.

Shelly's lips were surprisingly warm against the skin of my neck. Instinctively, I tilted my head a little to give her more to work with. That seemed to egg her on because soon she was kissing my neck, opening and closing her lips and sucking gently. Pleasure shot down my body, straight into my cock as she continued. Then she worked her way up to the bottom of my jaw, still opening and closing her lips. I could feel her hot tongue dancing along my skin. She moved up just a little higher and suddenly, her body stiffened. I felt her pull away, her lips breaking contact with my face. The air in the car felt cool against the wet skin.

Doing my best to keep my attention on the road, I looked at her and frowned. She was staring at my mouth intently. Then she leaned forward again with her tongue sticking out and pressed the tip against my lower lip. It was strange, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. She slowly slid her tongue along its lower edge and then pulled away again, smacking her lips.

"Were you going down on Wendy before you came to get me?" she asked suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat. Fuck. She could taste my wife's pussy? Well, of course she could. That's literally exactly what I had been doing before I came to get her. I decided immediately to be fully truthful with her. I couldn't lie to my sister. Nodding slowly, feeling ashamed, I admitted, "Yeah. I... I'm sorry."

Shelly was still leaning over the console, her warm body snugged against my side, but she was quiet. I started to feel nervous as seconds ticked by. When I finally opened my mouth to try to explain further, she spoke in a deep, almost husky-sounding voice, "That's hot as fuck."

Jesus. "It is?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Oh yeah," she said in the same voice. Then she asked, "Did she... get off?"

Nodding, I told her, "Uh, yeah. She did."

My sister smirked and then she leaned really close to my ear and asked, "And... did you?"

I shook my head, whispering, "No."

"Mmmm," Shelly cooed. "Let's fix that, shall we?"