Prenuptial Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god.

And just like that, my sister slid back and started fumbling with my pants. With a little help, she managed to get the button undone and the zipper down. When she started pushing at the waistline, I lifted my butt to help. She shimmied pants and briefs halfway down my thigh, letting my very erect cock free. I just barely had enough mobility to work the pedals.

When I looked over at her, her eyes were wild with lust. My god she looked sexy when she was aroused. And that only fueled my own arousal even further. I felt my cock twitch and her eyes lit up, a grin splitting her face in half. Then she dove forward, taking my cock all the way into her mouth with no hands for restraint.

"Uhhhnnnn ooh god, Shelly!" I moaned loudly. We were on the freeway, driving next to other cars. It was the most public encounter we had ever had. And that only added to how fantastical the erotic scene was for me.

My sister bobbed her head up and down freely on my cock, working me expertly. God she was amazing at blowjobs. My hands were gripping the steering wheel in a death grip as I clung to my sanity, driving over seventy down the road. I could feel her tongue gliding around all sides of my cock while her lips pressed firmly against my shaft, plunging up and down over and over again. She had very good control of her movements, careful not to make herself gag.

Within two minutes, I felt an orgasm churning in my balls. I moaned loudly, completely unrestricted by anyone listening in. For all intents and purposes, we were more private than we ever had been before. It let me be completely free with making as much noise as I wanted. As my sister continued to work her magical mouth, lips and tongue up and down my shaft, my moaning became more and more frenzied. I was getting close. Very close. And she knew it. But that only seemed to increase the fervor with which she attacked me. I could hear her mouth slurping, wet and messy.

Glancing out my window, I noticed a car right next to me. There was a woman in the passenger seat, staring at me. No, she was staring at my lap. Fuck me. She could see that I was clearly being blown. Easing off the gas to back away from the voyeur, I couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the thought of being caught. Caught with no ramifications. That woman didn't know me and I didn't know her. But she had seen. She knew.

Just like that, I felt my orgasm pushing heatedly up my cock. I gasped, crying out, "OH GOD!!" My sister's lips clamped down even harder, though not painfully. She knew I was about to start pumping cum in her mouth. The fact that she clamped down told me she wanted it, which caused an explosion of tingles at the base of my shaft.

As the orgasmic tingles rose up my penis, Shelly held herself still suddenly, poised and ready to take my load in her mouth. Just then, the car hit a bump in the road and I felt my entire body jump upward. My cock pushed upward, thrusting into my sister's mouth, until I felt the tip ram against the back of her throat. At the same instant, my orgasm exploded.

Shelly gagged loudly just as the first spray of ejaculate erupted into her mouth. By reflex, she yanked her face upward, but the back of her head slammed into the steering wheel, hard, forcing her back down. She gagged again just as my second load of cum burst from the tip of my cock. I felt my cock pushing deep into her throat. Oh fuck me! It was so tight, it oddly reminded me of when I fucked her two nights before my wedding.

I came again, hard. My sister was struggling to get her head up, but she had managed to wedge herself between my lap and the steering wheel. I was helpless to do anything, with so much pleasure coursing through my body. Cum flooded my cock again and again, and I felt it streaming into her mouth. I was gasping and moaning loudly, my hands gripping the steering wheel so tight, my knuckles were white.

I felt Shelly's hand slide past my left leg and, a few seconds later, my seat was moving backward as she hit the button to adjust it. Still cumming, I just sat where I was, groaning as my sperm continued its endless stream into the back of her throat.

Finally, Shelly managed to yank her head up enough so my cock was no longer lodged all the way in. Then she started coughing around my penis. At the same time, I felt the final blast of cum erupt from the tip of my cock, spraying into her mouth once more. Something hot and wet started dribbling down my shaft, coating my thighs. With a heave, my sister pushed herself up until my cock sprang free.

************

She was coughing and gagging and trying to draw in air. My body trembled as pleasure continued to ripple through me. I don't even know how I managed to keep the car on the road. Finally, my sister got enough control of herself that she shoved against my thighs, pushing herself back into her seat. Then she drew in a dozen wheezing breaths, still coughing every few seconds. My body was still shaking and, when I looked over at her, my eyes opened wide.

Tears were streaming down Shelly's face. Her mascara was a mess and she had cum all over her face surrounding her mouth. I even saw some oozing out of her nostrils. Her eyes looked wild as she stared at me.

"Fuck, I'm sorry!" I said, truly feeling that way. I hadn't meant for that to happen. I felt so bad, looking at her. But god damn that had been intense as fuck.

She shook her head, coughing once more. Then she said, "It's not your fault. I... that... jeez. Uh. Yeah. It's... it's ok."

"I'm still sorry, even if it wasn't my fault. Fuck, Shelly! That... wow," I said. Then I added, "You're kinda a mess, though."

Finally, she looked down at my crotch and started laughing. "You think I'm a mess? You should see your car seat, dude."

Glancing down between my legs, I groaned. Fuck me. Cum was all over my legs, my seat and even the floor mat. How the fuck was I going to explain that to my wife?

Making a snap decision, I pulled off at the next exit. A few minutes later, I pulled into a self car wash. Then my sister and I spent the next twenty minutes cleaning the inside and outside of my car, erasing all the evidence. She even went into the bathroom and fixed her makeup.

When we finally got home, almost an hour later than it should have taken us, I felt confident that we had done a pretty good job hiding our sin. We were grinning at each other as we went into the house. Fortunately, my parents weren't home yet, and my wife was sleeping in my room. Nobody was witness to our arrival, and therefore nobody asked any incriminating questions. Once again, we had gotten away with our crime.

END OF CHAPTER 02