All Comments on 'Prenuptial Relations Ch. 03'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMind8 months ago

Loved the series. I'm particularly fond of brother/sister stories where the younger sister initiates, and this one is excellent. A shame Wendy had to suffer, in many such stories the character who's betrayed has done something major to deserve it. Not that case here. If the main character had been able to be honest with himself, he would have called off the wedding, causing Wendy far less profound pain than she experienced here. Yet what you wrote seems truer to the real world. At least one party to adult consensual incest is quite likely to be quite conflicted about it and have difficulty coming to terms with it. IRL, I have no sisters, but I have two girl cousins, one older, one younger, where these issues would have to be faced (on a lesser scale) had the sexual interest been mutual. Dealing with familial condemnation is always an issue. In most jurisdictions, brother-sister relationships have legal issues as well. As an aside, I don't think that adult consensual incest should be illegal--it smacks of legislated morality, which I despise.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow8 months ago

Never mind the negative comments, (in the previous chapters)

this story is beautiful!

winterplayingwinterplaying8 months ago

Wow--just wow! (lots of smiling face emojis blowing kisses)

babaloo92babaloo928 months ago

Wow! Just wow! This is not only beautifully written but probably the most realistic plot path of any story I can remember in ten years of reading on here. Just fantastic. Really. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a sexual relationship with my younger brother Tomas my last year of high school. From that first moment that we kissed we knew that we were made for each other. I went on to finish my four-year degree. I found a high paying job with one of the largest engineering companies in the country. Tomas was going into his sophomore year. We had a one-bedroom apartment near the university. Our plan was to let Tomas finish his studies and get his degree and we would move to another state or even another country. I wanted to have a baby. I wanted to have my brother's baby so badly.

A year after Tomas graduated, I found out that I was pregnant. When I told Tomas that we were pregnant he was so happy. He couldn't believe that he was going to be a father. Brothers and sisters getting together and having a family isn't the norm. But if two adults fall in love with each other and they want to start a family is that so bad?

honkehonke8 months ago

what a beautiful beautiful story never stop writing

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS8 months ago

Please, please, pretty please 🙏, write a number 4 so that hopefully we can see the beautiful little life that Shelly and her brother create for themselves and their precious little baby!

This story is amazing, it's passionate and fierce, full of love and adoration. It has surprises and twists and turns and parts that leave just a little bit of mystery. But mostly it's just so chocked full of LOVE, love between a sister and her older brother. A love that most people, parents, families, friends and society in general would say is wrong, disgusting and so many other negative things. But that's because they can't allow themselves to actually, truly see , accept and understand the love these two characters have for one another. It always amazes me how so against anything "Incest" related society is and the horrible way that people involved in it are portrayed and spoken of, yet the honest truth is that if so many people are so against anything to do with Incest, then I always have to wonder why it is one of the most popular categories of porn for years now?

Your a fabulous writer, keep it up I really enjoy your stories.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Good descriptions of emotion and affection but the interpersonal family relationships are poorly described and make very little sense, especially concerning Wendy.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

Wow! I just read all three chapters and I loved them!! I can’t wait to read four.

5 Stars

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

I think that it's pretty fucked up for the way that Wendy was treated throughout this. 😕 She deserved a lot better than she got. I like the fact that Shelly and her brother are in love, but it still didn't give them any right to abuse Wendy like they did. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved all 3 chapters but I do agree that Wendy deserved better. Also, the financial worrier in me can't help but wonder how they'll live. He & Wendy were saving to move out, on BOTH salaries. He even said in chapter 1 that he didn't even know how to file a tax return. So basically he lacks the skills & money to adult. How will they afford a baby & all the stuff a baby needs plus a place to live?

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

I like the way this one ended and I would love to see how they make it from here

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wendy was treated so poorly but you somehow made it understandable because of his feelings for his sister.

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

I’m enjoying it but the story is getting intense. But not in a sexual way but to the point I wish I could read faster to see what is going to happen. I am actually procrastinating to read it because it isn’t sexual as much as it is very dramatic and again intense.

Not a bad thing just the way it is coming out. Very well written. Couldn’t bring me to give you a five but did give you a four.

bridgetrosebridgetrose7 months agoAuthor

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them, and they are the main reason I continue to write!

Just a side note... I want to comment in a general kind of way. Most of my stories are incest related (since that's one of my favorite kinks to write about...) And as such, a lot of them involve some level of "cheating". Please realize two things: A) My stories are fiction. They are just fantasies, where I try to write about stuff that seems erotic and arousing to myself and my readers. And B) I do try to entertain a level of "realism" in most of my stories. And, like it or not, cheating is very real in today's society. Especially from someone who would go down the road of having an affair with someone in their own family. I don't think this is very far from the norm, in a situation where this happens. So, with this story, I really did try to make things realistic in how they progressed. The brother loves his wife, but he loves his sister more. Simple as that. He's known her longer. And he never would have realized how much he loved her if he didn't sleep with her.

Having said all of that... please don't make conclusions before I've written the next (and probably final) chapter!! You NEVER KNOW what can happen next. :)

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Like the story but hate the submission pace. Why didn't you submit this as a complete story?

bridgetrosebridgetrose6 months agoAuthor

To answer muskyboy: It's very common for authors to release stories in chapters. It takes a LOT of work to write these stories. They take time to flesh out, and then sometimes even longer to edit and make them presentable. I do this for free (of course), and I have an extremely busy life. I have to fit my writing into my life somewhere. So, unfortunately, this is all that I've written so far. Just these first three chapters. I have started chapter four, but it will likely be awhile before I am able to finish it and get it published.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

eroticism, emotion, too bad about wifey finding out, that could be very bad, easily

Quite good

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

A very good story.

Very well written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want him to feed on her incest milk so badly. Drink their incestuous fuck milk. Feed on her sweet titties. Rub his cock in her milk and then fuck her deep. Drink from her while her cums inside her. Fuck that would make me cum so fucking hard.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Sorry. I'm starting to side with Wendy as I feel she has become a victim. Shelly was starting to become an irritating annoyance with her constant interruptions . . .

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8762 months ago

Yeah, I feel bad for Wendy, but I also want her gone and out of the picture so I hope that’s the case in the last chapter. This is a brother sister romance and she’s not wanted in it.

To the person who said he didn’t know how to file taxes, read it again. It said he didn’t know how to file it as a married couple. He didn’t know how it was different from filing alone

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8762 months ago

Just noticed the bit about dropping hints in this chapter for what’s to come and I’m increasingly concerned you’ll involve Wendy with one or both of them again and it’ll honestly ruin the entire thing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn. Well I'm gonna assume that they ran off to live their lives together and to raise their baby in a different place where no one knows them & their parents just declared them "dead" from their life. Hopefully Wendy gets a better ending away from them cause she does deserve better but this a bro/sis story so she needed to go.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Very good series. I enjoyed knowing I would not find a lot of errors as being a volunteer editor I tend to read with a critical eye. The only mistake I found was the spelling of 'pulling' in one sentence where it appeared as 'puling.' Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES