Prenuptial Relations Ch. 04

Story Info
Explosive conclusion about brother and pregnant sister.
13k words
4.71
10.7k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,427 Followers

SUMMARY: This is the fourth and FINAL chapter of the story about an older brother and his teenage sister having sex days before his wedding. This chapter picks up right where chapter three left off. The two of them fled the house and checked into a hotel across town after his wife left him.

Find out how this story ends in the last chapter of this story.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

AUTHOR NOTE: Much thanks and love to all who have given me such wonderful and positive feedback! You guys make me want to keep writing. :) I am currently trying to work on a few other "later chapters" of earlier postings, since so many have asked for those! Having this story finally completed will help, since I won't be working on any more chapters of this one. Love you guys!

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any character resemblances to real life personae are strictly coincidental. Copying, re-posting, storing (whether digitally or in print form) or redistribution of this material is prohibited.

STORY:

PART I.

I awoke the next morning tangled in my sister's legs. She had one of her arms snaked behind my neck and the other lying on my stomach, absently caressing my skin as she slept. The world was perfect for the first few minutes of the new day. For that a brief moment in time, I reveled in my newfound love for my sister. Every time I inhaled through my nose, I could smell her. It wasn't perfume. At least I didn't think it was. It was what I had come to identify as Shelly's natural body scent. It was intoxicating. After our shower together the night before, we had both crawled into bed and cuddled as we both fell into a deep, much needed sleep.

Sliding my hand beneath the covers, I placed it gently onto my sister's belly. Her very pregnant belly. She was more than halfway through her pregnancy and the bulge was distinct. As I caressed it with my hand, I felt my happiness swell even further. This was meant to be. I was going to be a dad. And my sister and I were going to be parents together. It was almost surreal.

And then the sadness started sinking in.

What had I done? I had completely thrown away the life I always thought I'd wanted. A life with Wendy. But there was no way out. I was in love with my little sister and I knew there was no going back. If I had it to do over again, I knew with certainty that I would make all the same choices.

A part of me acknowledged the fact that Wendy didn't deserve the shit end of the stick she had been handed. Yet I didn't see a possible out for her. I felt responsible for it, and bad about it, but I couldn't change it. I was madly in love with my sister and simply couldn't even fathom the idea of letting her go. The problem was that I also loved my wife. I knew I still did, despite everything that had happened. It just wasn't strong enough to overpower my need to be connected to my sister. My feelings for Shelly were stronger. Maybe not by a huge margin, but it was notable. What a fucking mess.

My sister stirred in my arms, pulling me out of my introspection. Looking down at her, I watched as her eyelids fluttered open and she stared up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes. She looked pretty even after sleeping. She smiled at me and my heart melted. Leaning my head toward her, I kissed her. She moaned softly into my mouth and then lifted her arm from my neck to the back of my head, pulling my face harder against hers. I felt her tongue invading my mouth. My own tongue greeted hers in return and our kiss rapidly turned passionate.

Shelly was breathing through her nose and I could tell she was getting aroused. She mashed her mouth harder against me, her moans making my lips tickle. I felt her legs wriggling between mine and then she was grinding her pussy against my thigh as her moans intensified. Wow, she had definitely woken up in a horny mood. Which was totally fine with me.

My little sister's hands started roving my body, sliding up and down my arms, onto my back, around my sides, across my stomach, up onto my chest, over my nipples, around my chin then up my face. My own hands were exploring her as well, although I focused a lot more of my attention on kneading her ample breasts and thumbing her nipples. Every time my thumbs flicked across them, she released another moan into my mouth.

The entire time, our bodies slowly maneuvered until I was lying on my back and Shelly finally started climbing over my legs, straddling my hips with her thighs. I could feel her breasts squishing against my naked chest. And the feeling of her pregnant belly pressing against mine was erotic to me. Without breaking our kiss, my sister lifted her stomach and reached a hand between us, wrapping her fingers around my tingling cock. She wriggled her body, scooting forward, and then lowered her hips. Her vagina lined up perfectly with my penis and I gasped into her mouth as I felt myself fill her once more.

Shelly's pussy was heaven for me. It was tight and wet and hot and loving as it caressed my cock. She was heaving herself forward and back, forcing herself to be penetrated by my rock-hard cock. Moaning into my mouth, her tongue continued to dance across mine, slathering our spit together. It felt sloppy. Sloppier than most of our past kisses. But I didn't mind. It was hot and, with my sister riding me, it only amplified the passion.

For the next ten minutes, Shelly undulated herself atop me. I could feel the swollen mound that was her pregnant belly pressing against mine, although she was clearly trying to be careful not to put too much pressure against it. Instead, the full weight of her forward movements was emphasized in the way her breasts flattened against my chest. I could feel her nipples digging into my skin and the image made my penis light up with pleasure.

The room was filled with the sounds of our labored breathing, mostly coming out of our noses since our lips were still mashed together in a kiss. There was also a wet, slurping sound coming from between our legs where our bodies were copulating. She was wetter than she ever had been. The whole experience painted a very sexy scene.

Then I thought about Wendy. Out of nowhere. I couldn't believe it. Why now? After months of fantasizing about my sister near constantly, even while having sex with my wife.

Yet there I was with the object of my fantasy literally riding me in a hotel bed, and my mind decided to start conjuring up images of Wendy. My wife. For the strangest next few minutes of my life, the two women of my life became one in my fantastical mind.

Shelly's thrusting started to become more urgent, her breaths coming through her nostrils getting shorter and shorter until finally, she broke away from our kiss, gasping into the open room. My sister moaned and, even as I stared up her nineteen-year-old body with that beautiful pair of sweat-covered breasts, I swear I heard Wendy moaning, too.

My sister slowly pushed the front of her body up, placing both of her hands on my chest as she continued to grind her hips. My cock slid deep into her, then retreated to the entrance, then deep again as she kept at it. I could feel the insides of her vagina squeezing my shaft, feeling like it was getting tighter as we went. Staring at her pregnant body, I felt dizzy with arousal. She had her eyes closed, concentrating. Lust was practically dripping from her face, like sweat. Her mouth was open, and she was breathing heavily. Her knees started digging into the sides of my stomach. Her entire body spasmed and then her pussy squeezed even tighter. She started to let out another moan--

Someone knocked at the door.

What the fuck?

Shelly didn't even seem to have heard. She was still making the same gyrating movements, her knees squeezing even tighter. The heat inside her pussy seemed to be growing hotter and I swear I felt liquid sloshing against the tip of my dick. Another knock on our hotel door made my sister's eyes open. She looked startled. But still full of lust. When I glanced at the door and frowned, she whispered urgently, "Don't stop." Not that there was much I could do about it anyway, pinned to the bed as I was.

My little sister's body started moving with more fervor. Not necessarily faster, but with a lot more intensity. Her knees were still digging into my sides. I felt her fingers starting to dig into my chest muscles painfully. Her mouth opened, like she was about to moan. She started gasping, and her hips rolled forward and back, forcing my cock to continue fucking her cunt.

Another loud rapping on the door echoed through the hotel room. Shelly gasped. Then she started moaning, and not quietly. "Ohhhhnn huhhnnnn mmmm yessss," her voice cried out. Her body shook from how stimulated she was. I could tell she was close. And perhaps something about getting caught made it even more intense. As my sister continued to ride me, I felt her muscles tensing up. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of skin on my chest and her knees dug into my sides. She started vibrating.

Another knock attacked the door, louder and longer lasting than the previous attempts to get our attention. Jesus christ. I couldn't ignore it but, somehow, my sister seemed to have no such compunction.

And just like that, Shelly started to cum. Her body went wild as she rode me. Her moans turned into mini screams as she thrashed her head around, causing her long brown hair to flail all around her. Her face was painted with lust and ecstasy. She continued to moan even as I felt her juice seeping out of her, coating the skin surrounding my cock. She wasn't thrusting as hard anymore, but her orgasm raged. She came loudly, and unabashedly. I felt helpless beneath her.

The insistent knocking came again, sounding louder and faster and more urgent than earlier. It was so distracting to me that my orgasm just wouldn't take root, despite the profound climax my sister was having on top of me. I didn't say a thing, just let her ride it out. Until she finally fell forward, collapsing on my chest. Her head landed on my shoulder, her face turned away from mine and breathing hard into the room. Her body felt hot in my arms and I could feel her heart beating a mile a minute in her chest.

Another knock almost made me growl. But finally, Shelly registered that something must be wrong. With a gentle urging push from me, she rolled off me onto her back, my cock popping out of her in the process. It was still rock hard, but I ignored it. Taking in a deep, shuddering breath, I forced myself to slide to the edge of the bed and hop off. Grabbing my jeans, I hastily yanked them up my legs and buttoned them shut. Then, feeling a combination of frustration and anxiety, I stumbled to the door and pushed down on the handle.

As I pulled the door open, my eyes opened wide in shock.

Wendy was standing in the doorway, staring at me with a completely unreadable expression.

PART II.

Shelly gasped from behind me and Wendy looked over my shoulder at her then back to me. Then she said, "You guys aren't being very circumspect, are you? I could hear you all the way down the hall."

"Wendy?" I said her name as a question. Then I stammered, "I-I-I... h-how d-did you find us?" I was so stunned, I couldn't even move.

My wife pushed past me into the room and my body spun with her. The door clicked shut behind me and I followed her gaze to my sister who was up on her knees in our bed, holding a sheet over herself. It was only covering one of her breasts while the other one was fully on display. I wondered if she even realized she was exposed. Wendy's gaze lingered on Shelly for a count of ten heartbeats before turning to me again.

She held up her phone and said condescendingly, "You still have your location shared with me. Duh."

In all my haste to get out of my parents' house, I had completely overlooked that one simple thing. I groaned, closing my eyes. When I opened them, I sought out my sister once more. Her face was white as a ghost. She looked like a cornered animal. Her eyes kept flicking back and forth between me and Wendy. I did notice that she had finally pulled the sheet up to cover her other breast, but it was so obvious that she was completely naked behind it, the sheet may as well not have existed.

Slowly shaking my head, I sat down on the chair across from the bed. Then I spoke, echoing my thoughts from when I first woke up, "Wendy, I'm really sorry. I really really am."

She was staring at me. Oddly, she didn't have an angry expression on her face like I would have expected. Suddenly she rounded on Shelly again and I watched my sister cower behind the sheet, shrinking down onto the bed.

"What I really want to know is... why? And why now? I mean, I get it. You've got a thing for your brother. That's been obvious forever. But how did you seduce him after we were fucking married?" Wendy's voice sounded more annoyed then angry.

Shelly blushed, looking at me for a second and then back to my wife. "Um. Because it happened... before?"

"Seriously?" Wendy asked, eyes opening wide.

"Yeah," I said, trying to take her attention away from Shelly. When my wife turned toward me, I said again, "I'm sorry." Then I went on, babbling a bit, "I honestly didn't think... christ. It was supposed to be just sex. That's what I thought at the time. It was just... fuck."

Shelly's voice pulled Wendy's attention back to her as she said, "It really was supposed to just be one time..."

The last two words trailed off weakly as my wife stared at my sister. She didn't say anything and Shelly finally just clamped her lips shut. A minute went by before Wendy finally said quietly, "Shelly, can you please let me have some words with my husband... in private?"

My little sister immediately scrambled off the bed. She tried to pull the sheet with her, but it was tucked into the bed and wouldn't budge. All she could do was climb off the bed completely naked and get dressed in front of my wife. Wendy didn't bother looking away but instead simply stared at Shelly while she pulled her shirt on over her head and then tugged her jeans up her legs. Less than a minute later, Shelly was wearing the same clothes from the day before. She glanced at me with a wistful expression and then walked out of the hotel room, leaving me alone with my wife.

The room became eerily quiet for the next five minutes. I had no idea what she wanted to "talk about", so I just kept my mouth shut. I felt nervous, like I was waiting to see the principal or something.

When she finally spoke, her opener was a doozy. "If I said I wanted you to stay with me, would you?" she asked.

Fuck. I felt confused, though. I had already made my decision and she knew that. Didn't she? But I answered as best I could, "I... I can't leave Shelly."

Wendy shook her head slightly and said, "That's not what I asked."

"Oh," I said, frowning. I felt even more confused. "Then... what? What do you mean?"

My wife stared at me without saying anything. Her eyes seemed to sparkle a little. Oddly, she didn't look mad. I would almost say she looked rather calm, all things considered. A minute went by and she still hadn't answered my question. I was just about to ask it again when she said quietly, "I need to tell you some things."

"Ok," I said. What other response could I give?

She looked at me for a second and then spoke, "Stuff I've never told you." I frowned and she looked down at the floor. She seemed nervous. Then she whispered, "Stuff I've never told anyone."

Swallowing, I nodded at her. Then I whispered, "Ok." This was new. And completely unexpected. What secrets did she have from me? I couldn't think of anything I had kept from her, other than the obvious one of having messed around with my sister. Oh, and that I had put a baby in her. But other than that, there was nothing. I almost laughed at the absurdity of my own thoughts.

Wendy sat down on the edge of the bed and I waited in silence until she finally started to talk. This was clearly difficult for her to tell me, so I tried to give her my undivided attention. I did have a fleeting thought, wondering what Shelly was doing while we sat in here. But I shoved it down and focused on Wendy. Then she started to tell me her story and I was riveted.

"When I was little," she started, staring into her lap. She swallowed and then went on, "I used to pretend I was a boy." That didn't sound all that weird to me, but I didn't say anything. "My dad always thought it was funny, and my mom just went along with it. She even took me shopping for 'boy clothes' once. But it was just something you do as a kid, you know? I outgrew it."

She paused, as if trying to figure out how to communicate her thoughts. She glanced at me and then looked away again. Was she embarrassed about pretending she was a boy when she was little? I opened my mouth to say something, but she started talking again so I clamped my lips shut. "But something about that sort of... stuck with me. It's kind of hard to talk about. This all started when I was eight, and I never talked to anyone about it."

She paused again, and for a few seconds, I listened to her breathing. She sounded winded. Finally, she continued, "By the time I was ten, I felt really confused about how I felt. I didn't know how to tell my parents, so I just kept to myself. My mom was worried because I seemed so distant. She wanted me to see a therapist, but my dad was against the idea because he was afraid they would put me on drugs. So I never went. Maybe I should have. I don't know."

My wife's story was shocking to me. But not in the way I would have expected. I wasn't upset about her revelation. It was shocking because I didn't feel surprised about it at all. It almost seemed like something I had already known about her, even though we had never spoken about it. And in that moment as we sat in my hotel room, I felt connected to my wife again. In a way, the connection felt familiar. But at the same time, it was completely new.

It dawned on me that I was still very much in love with her. I had never stopped. But I also loved my sister. And I had been forced to choose, which I never wanted to do. Unfortunately, it had always been destined to come down to a choice. And given the circumstances, I knew it was the right thing to do to be with my sister. But I wish it could be differ--

Wait. My wife had just said something that jarred me out of my thoughts. I replayed her last words in my head. She had said something about being jealous. Jealous of what? Jealous that Shelly had my attraction, probably. I shook my head to clear it and focused on her again.

"It's because I wanted that, too," Wendy said quietly.

What? Clearing my throat, I whispered, "Wanted what?" What was she talking about?

She slowly lifted her head until she met my eyes. Hers were rimmed with liquid. Then she confessed what I thought must be her deepest secret. "I've had a crush on Shelly for years," she whispered, so quiet I wouldn't have heard it if the room hadn't been utterly silent.

My mouth fell open. She had a crush on my sister? What was going on? But before I could say anything, Wendy half laughed, half cried as she said, "Well, maybe not years. I always thought she was a cute kid. But, more recently..."

She trailed off, wiping her hand across her eyes and looking away from me. She sniffled, looking directly at me and then asked, "Do you remember what your sister was wearing the night of our wedding?"

I stared at her dumbly. What Shelly had been wearing that night? I had no idea. I tried to recall, frowning in thought, but I couldn't conjure the memory. Finally, I shook my head. I couldn't remember.

Wendy shrugged and turned away from me, looking embarrassed. Then she said, "She was wearing a super tight lilac shirt that really showed off her tits. I mean, it was borderline inappropriate for a wedding, honestly. And she had on a pair of dark purple leggings that were also tighter than appropriate. Oh, and she wasn't wearing panties underneath. And you could tell, if you know what I mean."

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,427 Followers