Prenuptial Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy confessed everything she had said to me while Shelly was waiting outside the room. And she even added to it. More about her feelings for my sister, and how long they had been brewing. She even admitted about the night of our wedding and how she had fantasized that Shelly was involved with our... consummation. Shelly's eyebrows climbed onto her head when she heard that, but then her face turned bright red and she bit her lip, seeming extremely sheepish suddenly. She turned her head so she was staring at the ceiling.

"What is it?" Wendy asked softly. She was only a few inches away from my sister, her head propped up by her hand.

Shelly looked at me for a second, her cheeks glowing. Then she turned the other way and said, "I actually tasted your... juice. Once." She was staring at my wife's crotch.

"WHAT?" Wendy exclaimed, sitting up a little. "When? How??"

My sister shrugged and then said, "Well, you two just had sex and... I came and asked if I could sleep with you. You agreed but then you, umm. You left to go take a bath." She glanced at me again, as if looking for approval to continue. I nodded at her, and she continued, "While you were gone, I sort of, uh... got him off. With my mouth. And I tasted you."

My wife was wide-eyed, staring at my little sister. "Wow," she whispered.

Shelly added, "I thought it was hot to do it right after you guys had sex."

Wendy was breathing shallowly as she stared at my sister. I stared at the two of them, holding my breath. After a minute, Wendy spoke breathlessly, "Well, there was another time when you actually barged in on us... in the middle of sex. Do you remember? It was a couple months ago."

Shelly nodded at the older woman, so my wife went on, "Well, that kind made me super horny when you caught us in the act. And I had an orgasm because of it."

My sister slowly turned her head toward me. I remembered sharing that little tidbit with her after it had happened. She turned back to my wife and said softly, "Well in that case, I should tell you that you kinda returned the favor."

"How so?" Wendy asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

Shelly blushed again, but answered anyway, "Remember when you... caught us making out?"

"You mean when I blew up and went ballistic?" Wendy offered. She laughed, but it sounded slightly diffident. When my sister giggled a few seconds later, a playful grin painted my wife's face. It made me smile. Who would have ever suspected this was how events would play out?

My sister nodded and then said, "Yeah. Well, uh, right after you left my room, I... well, I was so worked up, I made him get me off."

"You did?" Wendy asked, eyes wide. Then she asked more quietly, "How... how did you make him do it?"

Biting her lip, Shelly confessed, "He was fingering me when you came in and I wouldn't let him stop."

For half a minute, Wendy didn't say anything. She seemed to be breathing erratically as she stared at the teenager between us. Then she whispered, "That's incredibly hot."

Nodding, my sister said, "Yeah, well getting caught by you excited me. A lot." The two girls were staring at each other so intently, I wondered if they even remembered I was on the bed with them.

Slowly, Wendy lowered her head to the bed, still staring at Shelly. Then she whispered, "Well isn't this about as insane as it gets."

My sister bit her lip, nodding toward my wife. After that, silence ensued. As I watched them watching each other, I realized that they both seemed a bit... nervous. Finally, Shelly broke the silence when she uttered two simple words. "I'm horny," she whispered.

"Me too," Wendy said right away.

As if they could read each other's thoughts, both heads swiveled my way. What was going on, I wondered? As one, the two girls moved toward me. I was suddenly very aware of the fact that I was only wearing a pair of jeans. When I saw them creeping toward me, my heart started to pound. And my cock twitched, suddenly pressing uncomfortably against the denim of my pants.

Without any preamble, Shelly rolled closer and reached a hand between my legs, unbuttoning my jeans. Wendy was right behind her, pulling my zipper open. Together, they tugged at my pants and slid them down my legs, leaving me completely naked.

Then they attacked my cock in unison. Both mouths reached it at the same time, and I cried out as pleasure screamed up my shaft. Wendy's tongue was lapping her way up and down one side, while Shelly had her lips wrapped around the other. It felt unbelievable.

My wife pulled her head away, licking her lips. Then she turned toward my sister and asked, "What's that taste? It's so..." Then she bent forward and licked my shaft again. Pleasure raged through me. The sheer erotic nature of what was happening was enough to push me close to the edge already.

Shelly's lips let go of my cock and then she said simply, "I was fucking him when you showed up."

Wendy moaned against my erection. Without breaking contact, she opened her mouth wider and spoke around my shaft, "Oh yeah, I heard you. Duh." I felt her lips clamping down around my cock and then she said hotly, "Your pussy cream tastes fucking insane." Her tongue continued to glide up and down the side of my dick, sending rippling tingles of pleasure into my balls.

"Wait until you taste it firsthand," my sister said. What a naughty little girl!

Shelly leaned forward again and then both girls were tending to my raging cock once more. They each had their lips wrapped around half of the shaft, pressing together in the middle like they were kissing with me in between. Their heads were both tilted sideways. Gently, the two girls began opening and closing their mouths, using their tongues as they slid up and down my shaft. It was easily the hottest thing I had ever seen or experienced in my life.

"I'm gonna cum," I announced breathlessly.

Neither girl pulled away. Instead, they sucked harder, gliding up and down a little faster. They worked in complete unison. After several strokes, they both slid up to the tip of my penis together. I felt their tongues battling across the tip of it, tickling my slit. My body shook, and then my cum started shooting from the tip. I watched, enraptured, as my juice painted both their faces. Their tongues continued playing with the head of my cock while more and more sperm spurted from it. Both girls were making quiet little moans as they worked my shaft.

With a shudder, I expelled my final load and then my head collapsed on the bed. They were still licking me, cleaning the cum from my shaft. But then they pulled their heads away without a word. The girls were quiet for a minute. Lifting my head weakly to look at them, I saw them staring at each other. Cum glistened on both their faces as it dripped down their cheeks. Wendy even had some on her forehead.

Then they attacked each other.

PART V.

I stared in wonderment as the two girls met in a passionate kiss. The aftereffects from my orgasm they had just given me were still strong, my body shuddering. I watched them kiss each other, almost clumsily. Wendy had ahold of my sister's shoulders and Shelly was holding onto my wife's sides. My cum was still glistening on both their faces, which only added to the erotic scene happening on the bed before me.

The two girls tilted their heads slightly, each to one side, as their mouths opened and closed around the other. I could hear snorts of air coming from both their noses and, although I couldn't see it, it was clear that their tongues were twined together as well.

My sister slid both hands under the older girl's shirt. The fabric stretched outward as she reached up higher, onto my wife's chest. Wendy moaned loudly and I knew Shelly must be tweaking her nipples. Somehow, their passionate kiss became even more fiery. I swear I could see sparks wafting from the two of them as they groped at each other. My wife was no longer content to hold my sister's shoulders. Her hands were roving about, molesting the younger girl.

Wendy's shirt started to hike up as my sister tugged at it. She still had her hands up inside, working my wife's breasts and nipples. But Shelly was lifting her forearms and wriggling the shirt slowly upward. The older girl gripped the front of my sister's shirt and yanked upward, too. A few seconds later, both tops came off and I witnessed my second erotic scene of the day as both girls immediately leaned forward, mashing their tits together. Seeing them side by side like this, I noticed the significant difference in size. Wendy's breasts looked almost flat compared to Shelly's, even though I knew they were B cups. It dawned on me in that moment that my sister's breasts had grown noticeably from her pregnancy.

Slowly, as the hot scene unfolded before me, my recently spent cock started to fill with blood once more. This was turning me on fiercely. The two girls were still kissing, and they seemed to have worked into a beautiful rhythm where they opened and closed their mouths around each other in perfect unison. Despite the fact that both girls were so incredibly engrossed in the other that it felt like I didn't even exist, I didn't feel excluded in the slightest.

My sister reached down suddenly, unbuttoning Wendy's pants. Next thing I knew, her hand slid inside her waistband and I watched as she groped between my wife's legs. The older girl took the younger girl's lead, soon mirroring the activity as she dug her own hand into Shelly's pants. Seconds later, they both broke away from their hungry kiss, crying out in unison at the dual stimulation. I stared at their crotches, watching the fabric of both pairs of pants rolling as their hands worked magic on each other's pussies.

Shelly kissed Wendy's cheek. Then she kissed it again. Then she opened her mouth and my eyes gaped as I witnessed my sister starting to lap my shiny cum from my wife's skin. It made me squirm with arousal and my cock continued to stiffen. The action continued while both girls kept diddling each other. Their bodies lifted up as they hoisted themselves onto their knees. Thirty seconds later, Wendy's cheeks were still glistening, but it was from saliva instead. My sister had cleaned up my mess.

Suddenly, Shelly gasped, pressing her face over my wife's shoulder. Her mouth was open as I stared at her. She had her eyes closed while her moaning continued. Glancing between her legs, I noticed Wendy's hand going in and out of her pants, clearly masturbating my little sister vigorously. The younger girl's hand was still buried in the older one's crotch, but she wasn't moving it around anymore.

My sister had one arm wrapped around the other side of Wendy's head and I watched her muscles tighten. Then she started to shake. My wife's diddling hand in her crotch moved faster. Then I heard her whimper into Shelly's ear, "Mmmm hmmm mm hm hm hmm mmm."

That seemed to set my sister off. Her body literally convulsed with enough force that the two girls almost fell over. Shelly was gasping wildly, breathing hard. I could tell she was cumming. Hard. Wendy kept playing with her pussy, dragging her through the ecstasy. My sister's face was etched with lust. Her orgasm was so intense, I could literally feel the bed vibrating beneath my legs. My wife never stopped tending to her quivering crotch, her hand fingering and prodding at the teenage pussy she had her grip on.

I don't know how long my sister's orgasm lasted. I lost track of time. But it was several minutes, for sure. By the time it was over, both girls were breathing hard. Oh so hard. It was hot. And I was fully erect, staring at the fantasy scene right in front of me. I didn't know what to do, though, other than watch. I wanted to participate, but they were clinging together so strongly, I didn't see where I could even fit in.

Pulling her hand out of my wife's pants, Shelly smiled as she lifted her arm up and then dipped her fingers inside her mouth. Her eyes opened wide as she stared at the girl before her. Then she said, "I want to taste you." Her voice was steeped with seduction. It was pitched low. I had never heard her use such a raw, resonating voice before. It was sexy as hell.

Wendy just nodded at her and then I watched as they both started working at each other's pants. Less then ten seconds later, two pairs of jeans crumpled their way onto the floor. And the next level of erotica was plastered in front of me. The two gorgeous girls were utterly naked.

Shelly didn't waste any time as she gently pushed Wendy onto her back. Then she crawled in between the older woman's legs, burying her head at the crease of the V. I heard her lips and tongue start making slurping noises immediately, followed by moans erupting from my wife's open mouth. My sister wasn't lying flat on the bed. Instead, she had her legs bent, propping herself up a few inches with her knees, her ass up in the air. I could tell that she was trying not to put too much pressure on her pregnant belly.

This was it. I was so worked up watching these two that I had to do something. Getting up onto my knees, I scooted over toward them and worked my way between my sister's legs. Without hesitating, she immediately spread them wider. I stared down between them, getting a beautiful view of her pussy from behind. I had never really looked at her from this position before. There was something especially erotic about it, though. Her lips were soaking wet, and even her butt cheeks glistened from where her juice had dribbled onto them.

Lifting my head, I watched the back of my sister's head as she went to town on my wife's pussy. Wendy, on the other hand, was thrashing her face left and right, moaning into the room. Lowering my gaze, I returned to staring at Shelly's vagina. With her legs spread as they were, her lips had pulled apart and I could see her opening. It was slightly open, but the orifice slowly expanded and contracted. I realized with a start that I had my cock in hand, slowly stroking it as I stared at her pussy.

Shimmying forward, I leaned my body toward my sister's ass, aiming my dick at her vagina. When I reached her hole, my shaft sank easily into her. She was so fucking wet! But two inches in, I started to feel the tightness. It felt different than I was used to. I pushed a little harder and Shelly started moaning against my wife's cunt. That, in turn, made Wendy cry out loudly. When I glanced up at her, her head was tilted back and she had her hands gripping the teenager's head.

Thrusting forward, I filled my sister's pussy. I pulled back, then thrust again. Back and forward, I worked myself quickly into a frenzied penetration. In and out I delved into her. It was completely different from having her body turned over. I could feel parts of her vagina I had never felt before, rubbing different stimulation points on my cock. Speeding up, I knew I was rapidly approaching another orgasm.

Shelly's body started rocking itself against me and I realized I could hear her moans getting louder. She still had her face buried in my wife's crotch, her head bobbing gently up and down as she licked and lapped at the older woman's vagina. Wendy started shaking beneath us all, vibrating the entire bed. I pushed harder, thrusting faster. In and out I undulated, my cock tingling with each movement. I was breathing loudly, heavily. In fact, the entire room was nothing but an echoing mass of heavy breathing and moaning. Our voices seemed to meld into a three-way amalgamation of passion.

"Hey!" my wife's voice made me snap my eyes open. I was close. So fucking close! And my body was still rocking, my cock filling then receding from my sister's cunt. Trying to focus, I stared at Wendy's face. She was panting as she looked back at me. When she saw that she had my attention, she said softly, "Finish in my mouth."

What? I almost shot my load in my sister's pussy just like that, but I managed to squeeze my pelvis muscle at the last second, staving it off. Then I held still, buried all the way inside of her. Her body was shaking hard from the sheer motions of her mouth. She was going at my wife's cunt with wild abandon. Looking back up at Wendy's face, I watched her eyes roll back in her head. She was close.

With a heave, I pushed against Shelly's ass and felt my cock slide out of her. It sprang free with a pop, flailing around between my legs. It started to tingle. Fuck. That rapid exit had pushed me right to the cusp of my second orgasm. Panicked, I scrambled on my knees to do my wife's bidding. By the time I reached her face with my cock dangling above it, her eyes were closed and she was completely lost in a world of ecstasy. She didn't even register that I was there.

Leaning over her, I placed one hand on the bed above her head and used the other to take hold of my throbbing cock. Aiming it, I dipped the tip right between Wendy's wide-open lips. Her mouth clamped shut instinctively and then her eyes fluttered open. We stared at each other in surprise. As if we were both having the same exact thought.

Was this really happening?

Shelly's moan reminded me just how fucking hot this was. One glance toward her, I gasped. From this new angle, I could clearly see my little sister and how she was working the older girl's pussy. Her lips continuously opened and closed while her tongue was a flurry of motion. She was focused heavily on Wendy's clit, I could tell. Her lips sucked my wife's pussy lips up every few seconds, then let go. But her tongue never stopped moving.

My cock filled with a wild surge of tingling as I felt a tongue lapping at it. I couldn't hold on. I was way too close.

Wendy screamed around my cock as her body started to convulse. At the same instant, my orgasm erupted. Cum flowed heavily from my cock, gushing into her mouth. Pump after pump came out, filling her mouth full in seconds. My wife opened her lips, releasing my cock so she could moan. Except with a mouthful of cum, her moan came out as a gurgle instead. Pleasure surged up my cock as I came again, spurting more juice into the pool of cum already in her mouth. I cried out loudly, roaring a moan into the room.

My wife started gagging and then coughing. I felt my own cum from inside her mouth spray all over my cock and pelvis, even as another stream gushed from the tip. She coughed again and then managed to get a clear passage to her throat and another moan erupted from her. Her head jerked to the side, then her back jerked upward. I felt her teeth graze the bottom of my cock and I winced, pulling it back just as my final shot of jizz sprayed directly up her nose.

Wendy sneezed mid-moan. Then I watched as she heaved, trying to catch her breath. There were gurgling noises coming from the back of her throat. I could hear my little sister continuing to slurp noisily at her pussy, relentless and seemingly oblivious to my wife's plight up above.

The older girl turned her head to the side, and then was finally able to suck in a much needed breath of air. For a few seconds after that, she wheezed and gasped, inhaling and exhaling over and over again. Her body shuddered.

The slurping noise between her legs stopped abruptly. Then I heard my sister breathing, hard. I glanced down between my wife's legs and saw Shelly looking up at us. Her face was drenched with pussy juice.

Shelly smiled at me and then mouthed silently, "That was fucking hot!"

I finally collapsed beside the two girls. We all lay without moving for a few minutes, catching our breaths. When I had the strength, I pulled myself until I was lying up against Wendy's side. Shelly moved up against her other side. My wife didn't budge. She was still trying to catch her breath. Her face was a wet mess, covered with cum and saliva. But when she had finally recovered, she looked at me with wide eyes. I held my breath until a huge smile suddenly sprang up on her face.