Prenuptial Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit that was... it was... shit. Oh shit oh shit. Holy fucking shit," her words sounded funny, like she didn't really know what to say at all. She rolled her head the other way, toward my sister. Then she said, "Thank you."

That was the last thing any of us said out loud. I pulled the blanket over us and we all drifted into a sex-induced coma.

PART VI:

Later that day in the hotel room, I woke to find my sister on top of me, lifting her body up and down on my cock as she fucked me. Wendy was lying on her side, watching while playing with herself. When she saw that I was awake, she rolled toward me and started kissing me, her body shaking as she continued to masturbate. We all had explosive orgasms during that little session. It was incredibly hot.

But that was only the beginning. Over the next month, things were... different. Extremely different. My life had literally taken a hundred and eighty degree turnabout. I had gone from completely ruining my marriage to having a profound new relationship with two girls whom I loved dearly, and our relationship was stronger than either of my two "separate" relationships had been before. The three of us were practically inseparable. We went on dates together, to the movies, out to eat, shopping, you name it.

I found us a small one bedroom apartment that offered a month-to-month lease, so we quickly moved in there together. It would do while I searched for something a little more long-term.

When it came to our sex life, we explored each other in ways that I never would have dreamt. And more and more, I discovered that the two of them were seriously into each other. It wasn't just that they "both liked me". There were many occasions where they went at it without me, similar to that first experience in the hotel room. Of course, they usually blew me or let me fuck one or both of them to make sure I got some release, too. All in all, it was a fantasy come true in reality for me. Every day, I wondered if I would wake to discover it had all been a dream.

Which brings me to one Saturday morning, about a month after the blow up at my parents' house when my sister and I left. Shelly was more than six months pregnant and it was extremely obvious. Her belly was huge. I woke up that morning and got out of bed to make some breakfast while the two girls were still sleeping.

On my way back to our bedroom, I heard the unmistakable sounds of slurping. They were up to something sexual, I could tell. When I stepped back into the room, I saw Shelly lying on her back, her pregnant belly jutting up half a foot in the air. She had her hands cupped around it, possibly keeping it from jiggling around too much. Her neck was craned back on her pillow and her mouth was open.

Between my sister's legs was the relatively skinny body of my wife, who was hungrily lapping at the pregnant teen's pussy. As I stood there, I watched Wendy place one of her hands on Shelly's belly, caressing it while she continued eating her out. She lifted her head and whispered, "I can't believe how pregnant you are!"

"Me neither," my sister responded, breathless.

"Good morning," I announced, walking toward the bed carrying a tray of food. "I made breakfast, but it looks like you already found something to eat." I was grinning as I made my little quip. Wendy rolled her eyes at me and then attacked my sister's crotch again.

For a minute, I just watched the erotic scene. It was like seeing a live porno flick, except a hundred times better. Because there was no fake acting. Plus I knew I could get in on the action if I wanted. Which I did.

As if reading my mind, I watched my wife slowly pull her knees under herself, propping up her butt. Her body was angled so her face was still buried in my sister's crotch, and she never skipped a beat as she continued devouring the younger girl's vagina. The invitation was plain as day.

Carefully setting the tray of food down on the nightstand, I quickly took my clothes off. I was already rock hard just from watching the two of them together. Stepping around to the end of the bed, for a minute, I stared at Wendy's perfect ass. It was slightly round, but the way her body was angled made it look more tone and thin than usual. It was a sexy look.

Without any further delay, I climbed onto the bed and shuffled forward on my knees. When I reached her, I took hold of my cock and guided it between Wendy's legs. Thrusting forward, I pushed myself inside of her. Oh wow she was wet! She moaned loudly into Shelly's pussy, which made my sister cry out with a loud moan herself.

Then I proceeded to plow my wife from behind. And I do mean "plow". I railed her. Not frantically, and not so hard that it would hurt, but I didn't hold anything back either. It felt amazing. Having sex from behind like this had become one of my favorite positions ever since that day in the hotel room. It felt different and created sensations against different parts of my cock. I loved it. And oddly, I could usually last longer in this position. Which is how this round of love making lasted for well over an hour.

Shelly had gotten off several times already and Wendy was still slurping away at her crotch. My thrusting body never stopped moving, pushing forward and back, filling her cunt with my cock. Her vagina stayed plenty lubricated since she had also had multiple orgasms. How I managed to keep going through all of that, I have no idea. Maybe it was like the tantra method Shelly had used on me six months ago when this all began.

Smiling, I found myself admiring my young sister's body. She was so pregnant it almost looked uncomfortable! Wendy was still caressing the younger girl's swollen belly while she ate her out. Shelly's breasts were bigger, too. A lot bigger. She recently went shopping with Wendy so they could buy her a bigger bra size. I think they said she was wearing a 36D now. They said it was normal, since she was getting ready to produce milk for the baby. Idly, I wondered if I would get to find out what breast milk tasted like.

I noticed my sister staring at me, so I focused on her face. She smiled and then gasped as Wendy did something with her tongue that I couldn't quite see. Meanwhile, I continued to undulate, plunging my cock deep into my wife's canal. I still couldn't comprehend how I had been going at it for so long without releasing!

Shelly gasped again but didn't take her eyes away from me. She still had her mouth open, like she was about to moan. But then she swallowed and smiled again. In a soft voice, she said to me, "You should put a baby in Wendy, too."

Suddenly, Wendy's entire body went rigid. I was still penetrating her and I felt a deluge of liquid cream its way out of her vagina, running down my thighs. Then she screamed into Shelly's vagina. Her body started convulsing as she came. Holy fucking shit! My wife was clearly reacting to Shelly's words. The thought of me putting a baby in her was enough to get her off. And not an idle orgasm, either. Her body was shaking so hard, I thought I was going to pop out of her.

A hundred thoughts spun through my head at the same time. Mostly they were images of the two girls lying naked on my bed, both of them completely pregnant. I realized that I wanted that very badly. I wanted to impregnate my wife, just like I had done to my sister. And with that thought, my entire body started tingling all at once. Including my cock. Especially my cock. Still plunging, my orgasm started without any warning.

"Huhhhnnn uhhhnnn ffuuuucccccckkkkk!!" I heard myself moan loudly as I unloaded inside Wendy's pussy. Streams of cum flooded her, filling her. My thrusting slowed as I continued to ejaculate. I came at least eight times. And then it was done. The hour-long fuck fest had just expired. I couldn't go for another minute.

Hunching forward, I impaled my wife with the full length of my cock and stopped moving. I could feel it twitching deep inside her, the last dregs of cum spurting out. We were all breathing heavily. Wendy gave a full body shudder and I realized she had stopped eating my little sister out. She had her forehead pressed against her hip instead, not moving.

After a few minutes, I finally pulled myself out of her pussy and then flopped onto my back beside them on the bed. Then Wendy extricated herself from Shelly's legs and rolled onto her other side. The three of us were a heaping mess of sweat, sex, cum and pussy cream. My sister's pregnant belly was once again on display between my wife and I. We both placed our hands on it instinctively. This baby was most certainly going to have a lot of love in its life.

"You know," Shelly said, and we both looked at her. She was staring at me, though. Smiling, she said softly, "I asked Wendy to stop taking the pill two weeks ago."

Wendy giggled, confirming my sister's words, and my eyebrows shot up into my forehead. They had been planning this? I couldn't help the smile that erupted on my face. I couldn't be happier.

EPILOGUE

Two months later, I found a house for the three of us. It was quaint and private, with a little hidden drive in the woods. Shelly was only a month away from giving birth and her belly was huge the day we moved into our new house. And Wendy was just nearly through her first trimester. Fortunately, the baby room didn't need too much work to get it ready. We bought a double crib to be ready for what we had already started calling "the twins". Even though they would be six months apart, we knew we would forever think of them as twins.

Shelly's turned twenty, two weeks before she gave birth to our baby boy. And a few months later, Wendy gave birth to the little boy's "twin" sister. The three of us had sort of naturally progressed into a full-on threesome. We had become a true thing. There was no question about who was with who. We were a family. Our kids had two moms and one dad.

Eventually, even my parents came around, although I could always tell there was disappointment from my mom. My dad seemed cooler about it all and took it in stride. They became grandparents to our two beautiful children and our lives were forever better for having them.

The sex continued to be better than anything I could have ever dreamed. And it never felt like the two of them were "sharing" me. It was all mutual. The three of us were together, so there was no sharing necessary.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a happier life.

[The end of this series.]