Prep School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,410 Followers

The door to the shower was frosted glass but she could still see him through it. Even thought his figure was somewhat distorted she could see the muscles on his back as he washed. His butt was firm and his legs were really muscled up. She couldn't bring herself to turn away. She had never seen any man naked but Mike and this naked black boy/man fascinated her.

While she watched he turned and she saw his cock. It wasn't hard but it was huge as it hung down between his legs. She watched as he washed between his legs and his cock begins to harden. His hand pushed it around as her eyes followed each move it made. Her cunt was getting wet just watching him bath.

He reached for the faucet and cut off the water. Gail ran as fast as she could to get out of the door before he opened the shower and found her watching him. The door closed behind her just as he stepped out. She hurried back to the kitchen, trying to calm down before he came in for breakfast.

Paul looked at the bedroom door as it closed. He had to laugh. He could see her standing and watching him as well as she could see him. He had put on a good show for her. Just thinking about fucking the pretty young wife had his cock hard. She should have stayed around and she could have really seen a big black cock. She was only six years older than him. Just right to fuck.

Gail had a hard time keeping her composure as he eats breakfast. Finally she sat down across from him and lay out the schedule she had prearranged. Each morning they would go over all the studies until lunch. Some times they would meet with Amy and Todd and do some work together. Amy was better at math than Gail and Gail was better at English than Amy. They had decided to work together on these subjects.

After lunch they would again go over the books for a couple of hours. They would break for a couple of hours before she carried him out on the field trips. Sometime they would shop or go to a movie. She discovered he couldn't drive and she would teach him during that time. Some of the time was spent at the library. She insisted he read each day. They would be back home by the time Mike was home from school. On the days Mike had to work late they would go out to eat and bring him a plate back.

She had a hard time looking him in the eye as she outlined their schedule. As she talked she begin to recover her senses. She was the teacher and he the student, she had to get back to that before she loss all control over him. "Finish and go back to your room. I have set up a desk for you in there."

The morning went along perfectly. She soon found out just where he was and was happy to see that he was farther along than she had thought at first. Only his English was what really was hurting. As they work together she was constantly correcting his speech.

The morning passed quickly as she left him working and went back to fix lunch. When it was ready she called him to come. They finished lunch and it was back to the books. The time passed by quickly. Gail had finally got over what happened that morning and started teaching the way she was taught. He was a good student and listened to what she said. She found her self bending down and showing him how to do something with her hand on his shoulder. She would remove her hand only to find herself doing the same thing later.

When the break time came she asked him what he would like to do? "We have a couple of hours to rest. What would you like to do?" She thought he might like to take a rest break in his room but he surprised her.

"I would like to try out the swimming pool and my new suit."

"Sure, you are welcome to use the pool anytime. Go change and the pool is yours."

He went back to his room and quickly put on his suit. He didn't care about swimming he just though it would be a good opportunity to see more of her than he saw in her clothes.

He went out side to the pool and she wasn't anywhere around. He couldn't swim but he walked down in the water and waded around. He tried a couple of times to swim but went under each time. He was getting bored being alone. He looked back towards the house and still didn't see her. He got out of the pool and went back inside.

Gail had resisted looking out the window at him. She knew that he must really be a sight in the swimsuit. After this morning she was afraid to trust herself. She had pulled out the vacuum and was cleaning when he came back in. She stopped and shut off the vacuum. "You thru already?"

"I can't swim and it isn't any fun by myself. I thought you would swim with me."

"I have to clean the house sometime. I thought I would get this job done while you rested."

"I will make a deal with you. You teach me to swim and I will help with the cleaning."

"You don't know anything about cleaning."

"You can teach me that too. Come on. You need a break just like me."

She really didn't have a reason other than being with him in the pool alone. If Mike had been around she would not have thought anything about being with him. She knew she looked good in her swimsuit and usually like showing off in front of Mike's friends. Being with Paul wouldn't be any different. Men were men; they were going to look at any woman in a swimsuit. "Ok, I will be back in a moment."

In her room she pulled out a two-piece suit that covered more than most of her suits. It still left a lot of skin to be admired. It showed her flat stomach off as well as her belly button. The top covered her breast, but barely. She knew that many of Mike's friends liked the view offered of her breasts. Mike never had complained that she showed too much skin around them. Actually he seemed to like the idea of them getting a look at her goodies. She and Amy often made quite a show for them.

Paul was back in the water up to his waist when she came out. She had on a cover up that hid some of her figure but not all of it. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she threw her towel and cover up on a chair and moved down in the water towards him. The only white women he had ever seen were the white whores that worked the streets for drug money. The school he went to was all black. He had never seen anyone that looked like Gail.

Gail knew he was looking and was glad that she could attract his attention. It was much better than being old and fat. If he hadn't looked she would have really been surprised. She dove under and swam the length of the pool. She stopped on the end of the deep water. "Ok, lets see what you can do."

"I can't swim at all."

"Try."

He made another effort and went under. He came up coughing and sputtering. "I have never been in a pool before."

"Ok, I will come and help you." She again went under and swam towards him. Under the clear pool water she could see him as clear as if he was on the deck. She liked to have choked when she saw the lump in his suit. She imagined what it would be like to have such a muscular man between her legs. As she broke the water next to him she admonished herself to quit thinking such thoughts.

She stood facing him, only a hands length away from him. The water only came to his waist but it was just under her breasts. They were in full view of his eyes and he was having trouble taking his eyes from them. Gail remembered what Nina had said about them having sex since they were kids and knew that it must be hard on him now. She tried to think of a way to get his mind higher than her tits.

"First you have to relax in the water. Let yourself down and set on the bottom. Catch a good breath and lets see who can stay down the longest."

Together they got a deep breath and went under. She sat cross-legged on the bottom and watched as he finally opened his eyes and tried to do what she was doing. He forgot to hold his breath and he swallowed a mouth of pool water. He shot to the top to get air.

Gail pushed up to join him. "You have to hold your breath. Now do it again." Down they went. This time he did as she did and sat down on the bottom. She had to constantly blow out air to keep from rising to the top. He didn't have that problem. He sat like a rock on the bottom. Still he had to come up before her.

She came back to the top. As she stood the water rolled off her breast. He started coughing when he inhaled a mouthful of water while staring at her breasts. Gail knew what had happened and started laughing. She surprised her self at what came out next. "If you don't pay attention you are going to drown. I know you have probably had a very active sex life back home, but if you keep staring at my breasts you will never learn to swim or anything else. You know that you can't date until the six months or over. My breasts are likely the only ones you are going to see in that time. If you want to look at them then look. You are not the first man that have tried to see them and I hope you want be the last. Get over it so we can continue with your schooling."

When she stopped talking she realized what she had said. "I can't believe I said that to you."

"It is my fault. I shouldn't have been looking, but I have never seen a white girl before."

"Well, now you have. I had never seen a black man before and now I have. Lets get over this black and white thing and move on."

"Now if you want to learn to swim I will help you. Turn around and lean back towards me. Lay back in the water. I will hold your head so it want go under."

He did and she held his head in one hand and reached under his back with the other to hold up his waist. "Now pick up you feet and float. Don't worry about going under I have you." He tried what she said and stared under but she held him up. In the water she could keep his body from sinking.

The first few times he went down but she caught him each time. "See, I told you I wouldn't let you go under." He looked at her and her breast were only inches from his face as she held him up. As soon as he looked he started sinking. Gail just shook her head. "You need to keep your mind on what you are doing."

He wasn't the only one looking. She found her self exmineding his body as he floated next to her. Most of the time his eyes were closed to keep the water out. She had all the opportunity she needed to check him out. The lump in his suit had gone down some but it was still very impressive. She could feel his strong back beneath her hand as she held him up. He was still just a teenager but he was all man where it counted. She felt her cunt getting wet even in the pool.

They spent the two hours in the pool. The time passed quickly, much to quickly for both of them. "Time is up. Get dressed and we will go back to the mall. Might even take in a movie since Mike want be home until late." She left the pool and walked towards the house. This time it was her ass his eyes followed. He followed her to the house and to his room to dress. It took him a little longer since he had to stop in the bathroom and use his hand to relieve the pressure.

The next few weeks went much the same. He hit the books from the time he woke each day until he went to bed. Amy and Toby came over a couple of times a week to study with them. Gail and Amy gave them work to do and they went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

"How are you and Toby working out?"

"Oh, just fine. He is just a big baby. I haven't had any problems out of him."

"You better be glad. He must be three times as big as you. He could break you like a stick."

"What about you and Paul/"

"Everything is fine now. Had a little problem with him early on but we got it straightened out."

"What kind of problem?"

"If I tell you do you promise not to tell anyone else?" Amy quickly agreed. She couldn't wait to see what the problem was.

"He couldn't keep his eyes off my breasts. Finally I just told him it was alright to look, that he didn't have to try to sneak peeks at them."

"You told him that!"

"Why not? Both of us have men trying to see down out blouses all the time. Sometimes I just let them have a look and I know you do too."

Amy laughed, "I know what you mean. It is kind of fun to see them trying to sneak a look. Toby tries that also but I haven't said anything to him about it. Hell, if Todd didn't care I would let him see all of them."

"Amy! Would you do that?"

"Probably not but it is a thought. What about you?"

"He has pretty much seen most of them in my swim suit."

"You go swimming with him alone?"

"Yes, I have been teaching him how to swim."

"We don't have a pool. If we did I don't know if I could trust Toby to behave."

"You need to come over and swim with us sometimes. There is safety in numbers you know."

"Gail, Have you thought about what Nina mentioned before?"

Gail knew what she was talking about without actually coming out and saying anything. "It has crossed my mind a few times. It has only been two weeks and I find myself thinking about him when I am with Mike. I don't know if I could ever do it with Paul. It would just be so different."

"I have thought about it but Toby is so huge he would mash me. If his cock is as big as the rest of him I couldn't take him anyway."

"I can see why Nina said we would like having them around all the time. Paul takes up nearly all my time. What is funny is I like it."

"I'm glad we are friends. It makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I think I might take you up on your offer for a swim. Toby may have a stroke with both of us flashing our tits."

Paul was learning more and more about how to swim. He had even managed to take a few strokes without going under. Gail still stayed close to catch him he faltered. She had grown use to her hands on his body. She liked to feel the muscles under her fingers.

As for Paul, he could have learned much quicker but he liked the attention he was getting from her. He no longer may any attempt to sneak a peek at her breasts. They were there in her suit for him to see and he didn't try to hide his looking at them from her. She stilled laughed at him when his concentration would cause him to go under. Now they laughed together.

They were completely relaxed around each other during the day. He often only wore a muscle shirt with shorts when he was studying. Some days she would just wear shorts and a blouse. When she leaned over he could get a good look down her blouse. These days she let him have more and more looks.

Sex with Mike got better and better. Nearly every night they made love over and over. She didn't tell him but often it was Paul she was thinking about as he fucked her. Those were the times she had her most intense climaxes. Mike didn't care what she was thinking as long as she was fucking him the way she was. He wasn't a complete fool; he knew that Paul being in the house had a lot to do with there increased sex life.

Amy and Toby came over the next day for Gail to work with him on his English while Amy worked with Paul on math. They stopped long enough for lunch and then went back to work for a couple of hours. When break time came they all were all going in for a swim. Gail was a little braver with Amy around and wore one of Mike's favorites. She had worn it many times around Mike and his friends and she knew that the men had enjoyed her in it. Not much covered her ass and less covered her top. Amy was dressed much the same way.

Toby, unlike Paul knew how to swim. It was funny to see how the huge man could move about in the water. Gail watched Toby for the first time and realized that he wasn't fat. He was just a huge man. He stood well over six feet six and close to three hundred pounds. The bulge in his swim trunks made it obvious that he was huge all over. Her thought how could any woman take such a huge man?

Gail and Amy lay out on the blanket and soaked up the sun while the guys played in the pool. Both took the opportunity to look over the other's student. Gail decided that Amy really didn't have it so bad with the huge black man. Amy had long since decided if it was Paul living at her house she would already had him in her bed. Only the size of Toby kept her from doing it with him.

Paul called out. "Are you two going to just lay around or are you going to come in the water?

Gail looked at Amy and winked, "I think they have a plan in mind."

Amy whispered back, "Should we see what they have in mind?"

Together they moved down the steps into the water. Toby had got out on the other side and was watching them get in the pool. Once they were in about waist deep he jumped in with a big splash that sent a wave of water over the two women. In one moment they were soaked completely. The guys just stood and laughed as they tried to get the water from their eyes.

A water fight started with all of them splashing each other. Paul could now swim well enough to not worry if he slid off in the deep in. The water fight only last about five minutes with them all getting soaked together.

Toby spoke up, "Lets play war."

Gail asked how it was played.

"You get on Paul's shoulders and Amy on mine. Whoever gets pulled of is the loser.

Gail looked at Amy and saw her looking back at her with a questioned look in her eye. Both women knew that they were going farther than they had ever been with the men. Amy had never even been in swimming with Toby and this was the first time he had really been able to see her tits. He liked what he saw and he liked the idea of her legs wrapped around his neck.

Paul had been close to Gail and had seen her tits up close. Still he thought about how her legs would feel around his head. He didn't give Gail much time to think. If she had she would not have agreed to climb on his shoulders. He reached for her hand and pulled her towards him.

He knelt in the water until his shoulders were under water and Gail climbed on his shoulders without thinking. The moment she felt his head between her legs she knew that she had made a mistake. Her cunt immediately began to flow with her juice. The curly hair on his neck was rubbing the bare skin next to her cunt. She looked down at Paul's black head resting tight against her cunt. The friction from his head was fast bring her to a climax that she had to hide. To keep them from seeing the condition she was in she called to Amy to join them.

The diversion of watching Toby pick up Amy as if she didn't weight anything and swung her around until she was mounted on his shoulders as Gail was on Paul let Gail off the hook. She regained some small amount of control. She almost lost it when she felt Paul's hands on her legs. Under the disguise of holding her on he had placed his hands around her legs above her knees. Toby had Amy the same way and Gail could see that she was in the same condition she was in.

They started the fight. Toby was so big that he could topple Gail and Paul with very little help from Amy. One big push and Gail went over Paul's head into the water. She could feel his hands as they gripped her legs to try to keep her on. Her crotch slid over his head and she felt the hair of his head rub her pussy as she fell off.

Paul reached for her and pulled her back to him. Down in the water he lowered until she was back in place on his shoulders. This time she was glad to feel his head touching her cunt through the material of her suit. "No fair you are two tall. You get in the deep water and let Paul stand up here."

Toby was having the time of his life. Never would he have thought he would be playing in a pool with two beautiful wives of the teachers. He could feel the heat from Amy's cunt touching the back of his neck. His cock was hard and barely stayed in his suit. He moved around in the deep water and they went at it again.

This time it was a more even match. Gail and Amy wrestled with each other trying to unseat the other while the men pushed against each other under the water. Gail finally got a grip on Amy and down she went. She came up spitting water but laughing. Toby picked her up and put her back on his shoulders, but not before his hand was on her leg only a fraction of an inch from her cunt. Amy took a deep breath when his hand almost made contact with her cunt. She didn't think it was an accident and really didn't care.

hammertime
hammertime
2,410 Followers