Prep School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

Mike rolled away and her legs dropped. He stood and looked at her open cunt, the blond hair wet, and his cum leaking from the lips. He thought to himself, "What a cunt. It was his lucky day when she married him."

He finished in the bath and came back to bed. She got up and headed to the bath. "Gail." She stopped. "That was the best it has ever been."

"Thank you. I thought so too." She smiled and turned again to the bathroom.

"Gail." She stopped and looked back. "The next time get him to tie the straps back right. He had them crossed. He rolled over and went to sleep.

Stunned she went on to the bath to clean up. Mike was out of it when she returned to bed. It was a sleepless night for her.

The next morning, as usual, Paul wasn't up when Mike left for work. While he was eating Gail attempted to explain what happened between her and Paul the night before. She didn't try to lie at all to him. She told him how he had talked her into pulling off her top and that it didn't go any farther. She failed to mention the afternoon with Amy and Toby.

"Gail, We all knew what we were getting in for when we agreed to take this on. We decided the money is worth it. Most of us didn't even have a choice. I think that is why we were picked. We all knew this could happen.

"Matt went home last week and found Pam in his bed with her student. They didn't even bother to stop when he walked into the room. Pam once dated a black man and Matt knew that she had been to bed with him. It didn't take her long and she was back in the bed with this one. Matt just moved them out of his bedroom and down the hall to the guess room. I don't think their marriage is going to make it through this."

"I just want to make sure than when the six months is over that it is still you and me."

Gail hugged his neck. "It will always be the two of us. Nothing can ever change that."

He kissed her bye. "Have fun but be careful. I love you." He walked out the door and off to work.

She watched him go and thought how lucky to have him for a husband.

The next week went by without anything exciting happing. She had expected Amy and Toby to come over a couple of times during the week but something always came up.

Paul had tried to talk her into showing him her tits again but she put a stop to that. "We like to have gotten caught the last time."

He was learning to drive and she let him drive out in the country during the afternoon. He learned fast and she went with him to get his driving license. He passed the test with flying colors.

Gail was feeling pretty good about him and the books except for English. She set him up a computer in his bedroom and taught him how to use it. She assigned him projects that he had to research online and then write about. He was improving with each day that went by.

Gail did all her teaching from the books in his room. She would enter without knocking whenever the door was left open. If it were closed she would knock.

She had assigned him a project to look up on the Internet and went back to clean up the kitchen. She no longer had to stand over him every moment.

She finished in the kitchen and walked back to his room. The door was open and she just walked in. Paul was at the computer and so involved that he didn't hear her. She was right behind him when she looked over his shoulder and saw what he was watching. He had found a porn site and was looking at pictures of naked men and women.

Gail had been on a few of those sites before with Mike. She even looked at them when she was home all day alone before Paul came. It didn't shock her to see that Paul like them also. She should have guessed that he would find some of them when he was searching the Internet.

She stood still and watched as he moved from picture to picture. When he stopped she leaned forward to see what had caught his eye. A big black man and little blond woman were all tied up together. His cock stretching her cunt as the camera took the picture.

Gail watched as Paul's hand went down to stroke his cock through his shorts. She eased back to the door. This time she made enough noise that he had a second to click off the screen he was watching. She could tell he was embarrassed to almost being caught. She asked him how things were going and if she could help. He said he was ok.

The light on the telephone would light up when someone was on the Internet. She started watching after she and Mike had called it a night. Paul was certainly doing a lot of late night research. She didn't tell Mike or Paul what she knew.

Amy and Toby came over for more help. The women got them started and they went to the kitchen. Amy was a little different today than when they were over the week before and Gail couldn't put her finger on it. She wondered if Amy was still pissed at her for pulling her top off.

"Amy or you alright?"

"Sure, everything is fine."

"You look a little different today. I was just wondering if you were still peeved at me for pulling off you top?"

"No, that was fine. I really kind of like doing it. We had a lot of fun in the pool that day didn't we?"

"I sure did. Let me tell you about the rest of the day." She told her about going to the movie and how Paul talked her into taking her top off. "It didn't take much, I wanted him to see them and I let him touch them. Mike almost caught us. " She even told her about what Mike said. "I don't think he would object to much if I got it on with Paul as long as I tell him every thing."

Amy spoke up. "Let me tell you what happened to me. When we left here I drove home. Toby talked all the way about what a good time we had. Then he mentioned my top coming off. He told me how good my breasts look and that he would like to see them again when we got home. I told him to hush and behave."

"When we got home He went to his room and I stopped to get us a drink before we started on his studies for the night. When I got to his room he had stripped down to his shorts. Gail, I have never seen such a man. I couldn't take my eyes off of him."

"We just stood and looked at each other before he moved to me. I was in a trance. I wanted to run but my feet wouldn't move. When he reached me he just started unbuttoning my blouse. He took it off and my bra and I hadn't said a word. He pushed my shorts and panties down my legs and bend down on his knees and lifted my feet and tossed them in the corner."

Gail could feel the juice running from her cunt down her legs as Amy told of her seduction.

"He knelt before me and pulled me to him. He eat my pussy right there in the middle of the room. He had me cumin in seconds. Before I was fully recovered he had me on his bed. Then he stood back and slipped his shorts off his ass and what a cock stood there before me. He was huge. He walked to the bed and reached for my hand and put it on his cock."

"He was hard as a rock but it felt oh so soft. Not only was he so long but he was larger than my arm. Gail, I have never wanted to be fucked so badly in my life. I just had to have that monster in me even if it split me apart."

She stopped for a moment but Gail insisted that she go on.

"He pulled me to the edge of the bed and leaned down over me. He made me put it in myself. At first I didn't think it would ever get through the opening. I wanted it so bad and he kept pushing until the head popped in. He was gentle but insistent as he pushed deeper and deeper."

"It must have taken a good half hour but he finally got all of it in me. I have never been so full of cock in my life. Todd isn't little but nothing is as big as Toby."

"Now that he has got it in how does it feel? I just can't imagine something that big in my little cunt."

"Nothing like it. We fuck every chance we get. If Todd works late I spend the time in Toby's bed. He is so huge that his big body just covers me. His big hands cover my breasts when he isn't kissing them. Nina was right about having sex like that right at home. It couldn't be any better than this."

'Amy you are making me wish that I had given in to Paul before now."

"You certainly want be sorry. I saw Paul and he had almost as much as Toby in his suit. Why don't we get them in the pool again this afternoon? I sure liked having his head rubbing my cunt the last time."

"I know just how you feel. I almost came the moment his head rest against my cunt. We want have any trouble getting them back in the pool. We might even let them thank it is their idea."

The guys were more than ready to get the women back in the pool. Toby had already told Paul that he was fucking Amy. That just made Paul that much more ready to fuck Gail. If Mike had been away a little longer he would have got her that night.

The guys got in the pool first while the women were dressing or undressing. The little bikinis hid very little as they joined them in the water. It started much like the time before with a lot of horsing around.

Gail looked over and Amy was again riding on Toby's shoulders. "Get on Paul and lets get it on."

Paul squatted down and she slid on his shoulders. She made sure her cunt was placed tightly against the back of Paul's head. The curly hair was once again doing its job on her cunt. She couldn't help but rub a little closer to him.

Paul felt her moving her cunt against the back of his head. Today was going to be the day he fucked his first white wife.

They fought back and forth with all getting dumped from time to time. Amy fell and Toby reached for her and swung her back on his shoulders.

Gail looked and her top was gone. "Amy I think you are missing something."

She looked down and smiled. "I don't need it anyway. Why don't you take off yours?"

Gail was thinking about doing just that when Paul moved behind her and with one tug the top was gone. Gail had stood before Paul with her tits showing but never before another man. Toby was certainly getting an eye full of her nice rack. She didn't have the opportunity to object because Paul had thrown it out on the deck. She climbed on Paul's shoulders and they went back to the game.

Toby gave Paul and Gail a big push and they both went under. Gail felt his hands on her tits as they came to the top. Once the water cleared she was standing up with Paul behind her holding her tits in his hands. Amy and Toby were both standing and laughing as his black fingers moved over her naked tits.

Paul had a better idea. He dropped his hands to her bottom and before she knew what was happing it was around her feet and he was pushing them off. "NO! Paul stop. Not here with them here."

He wasn't taking no for answer. Quick as a flash they joined her top on the deck. Paul went back below the water and moved between her legs. When he came up she was again on his shoulders. The other two cheered when they saw she was naked.

Then it hit her. Her naked pussy was rubbing his neck and now the hair was working over her open cunt. The juice rolled from her body and down his neck. Without giving it another thought she pulled his head tighter to her cunt. If only his head was turned the other way.

Gail looked back to see that Amy had joined her. Both women were naked as they rode the back of the black men beneath them. The game really got interesting after that. After each fall hands were going every where. Gail's tits were squeezed and fingers had found her opening.

Some where during all that Gail and Amy had swapped men. Gail was having a wonderful time with her cunt rubbing the huge man she was riding. She and Amy had already cum once during all the play.

Toby was really strong he reached around and caught Gail and pulled her around until his tongue was licking her cunt. He walked with her to the side and set her on the edge. He picked up her legs and lay them across his broad shoulders. His mouth went to work on her cunt. His tongue was nearly as big as his cock as he reamed her cunt out. He brought her to a climax just as Amy squealed. Paul had just swallowed her juice his tongue had produced.

Soon the women had the men as naked as they were. They made them stand out of the water so they could get a good look at their hard cocks.

Amy got out of the pool and went to the lounge chair. Toby quickly joined her. Paul and Gail watched as the huge man fucked the tiny blond wife. How so much cock could find a way in her cunt was unbelievable. It was easy to see that Amy was getting it all and that she wanted it all.

Gail watched as they fucked. She wanted Paul but not out here in the open. Maybe later but not now. She took him by the hand and led him back in the house to his room.

She turned the covers back and lay back on them. She held out her arms for him to come to her. He moved up on the bed between her spread legs. As he moved up he paused long enough to kiss her open cunt. When his cock was directly over her opening he used his fingers to spread the lips of her cunt for him. He pushed and the head found her opening.

Gail watched every move he made. She was about to make love to only the second man in her life. Then she thought about it. No, she wasn't going to make love to Paul. She was going to fuck him. She made love to Mike.

She watched as the big black snake found her opening and crawled through the lips on down her wet cunt to bottom out when his balls hit her ass. She was stuffed fuller than ever before in her life. She pulled her heels up under her and lifted her cunt to him. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Work it. Faster. I want to be fucked by this big black cock." She talked to him all the time. Telling him just how she wanted it. He tried his best to answer her ever wish.

Gail's head rolled to the side and she could see them in the bedroom mirror. His big black body covered her small white one. It was such a turn on to see the black against her white skin. She could feel her climax long before it arrived. It seemed like it took forever and then it was there. She screamed as it hit her, and then she felt her cunt flooded with his cum. He soaked her completely until her cunt could hold no more.

They were just recovering when they heard clapping. Amy and Toby were standing next to the bed. They had watched them as they drove to their climax together.

Gone from Gail was any shyness at all. She had just fucked her black student and been eaten by his buddy. She rolled back and opened her legs and motioned for Toby to come to her. With all the cum still running from her body Toby found her easy to enter. Even after being fucked by Paul she was till tight around him. He didn't take much time before he was pounding away in her.

Gail was feeling things she had never felt before. Her cunt was stretched to accommodate his huge cock. Her body was cover completely by this huge man. Nothing she had ever though could compare to what she was feeling at this moment.

Toby had climaxed before and he could last forever. Gail thought he was. Time after time she climaxed and he never slowed down. When she thought she could not go any longer she climaxed again. This time he spilled his seed in her. His cock had her so full that she could not even let any drain out. He pumped her full of cum. She could feel it being pushed around in her cunt by his huge cock. When he finally pulled out cum flowed by the cup full from her well fucked body'

Paul and Amy hadn't been wasting time either. Amy had wanted to fuck him since he got off the bus and she was making good time at it.

The afternoon finally ended when Amy had to get home before Todd got back. "I know he knows what is going on but I still don't want to rub it in his face. Toby and I have plenty of time when he is at work."

Gail gathered her swimsuit from the pool deck where she had lost it. Paul was with her as she cleaned up the evidence of their afternoon of fun. Even after the afternoon they had spent together Gail was still shy about walking around with him not dressed. Paul didn't care if he never had to dress again. He had finally fucked his beautiful teacher and he couldn't have been happier. He also couldn't keep his hands off her body. If she passed near to him he was going to touch her.

Gail finally stopped him. "Paul, you are going to have to stop touching me. You will make a mistake and do it with someone else around."

"I like touching you."

"I like for you to touch me, but not where others might see you. You still have to do your lessons and that isn't going to change just because we have been to bed together. If you want me again then you must do your work first." They dressed and he went back to his room to work. He didn't accomplish much since his mind was still on Gail and Amy.

That night when Mike and Gail went to bed she was hesitant to let Mike enter her. She was afraid he could tell right off that she had been with another man that day. She had already told him that Amy and Toby had come by and they went swimming together. Mike had grown use to Gail being ready to fuck as soon as the bedroom door closed. He was undressing her and pushing her towards the bed as he stripped of his own clothes.

Gail was surprised to find that she was just as ready for him tonight as she had been each night before. She had thought the afternoon sex would have dulled her desire for husband. It worked quite the opposite. Thinking about Toby and Paul and what they did to her that afternoon just made her hotter. She didn't waste any time pulling Mike over her as she guided his cock to her opening.

The sex that night was even better than the other nights. Gail climax several times before Mike finally came. She lay beneath him with his cock still in her cunt. He propped up on his elbows to take off some of his weight. Her legs had dropped to his side but her arms were still around him. Her legs were sore from holding them so wide for Toby that afternoon. Toby was so large that it wasn't only his cock that filled her up. Her legs would barely reach around his hips as he lay between her legs.

Mike was resting as he looked down in her eyes. "So you finally did it>"

Gail knew at once what he was talking about. There wasn't any sense trying to say it didn't happen. She answered in a voice so quite that he barely heard her, "Yes."

"Want to tell me about it?"

"It just happened today. Amy and Toby came over. Amy told me that she was having sex with Toby for over a week. We went out to the pool and one thing led to another and I let him have his way with me." She didn't tell him about Toby because she wasn't sure he was ready for that.

"Did you enjoy having another man in you?"

"Yes, he is different. Not better but different. He didn't make love to me. We just fucked."

She could feel Mike's cock getting hard as she told him about Paul and her. "Mike you are getting hard again. Do you like it that Paul and I have been to bed together?"

Since he felt that she had been truthful to him he didn't try to lie to her. "I have always had a fantasy of you with another man. It is a big turn on to know another man has touched you where only I have been before. I don't understand it myself but I have always liked it when you showed off you body to other men." His cock had now grown completely hard and he once again started moving in her.

His talking had the same effect on her. She wanted him to fuck her again. She lifted her cunt to him and rode his cock on each stroke until they both collapsed after their next climax.

Mike rolled off and was asleep a moment later. She lay beside him and thought about what he had said. She had noticed the signs earlier but she had never thought he was the type that would like to have another man take his wife. She found that she liked the idea that she could be with Paul without him leaving her. She wondered if he would like to watch her and Paul together. I better wait awhile for that she thought.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers