Prep School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,418 Followers

Gail was as good as her word. The next morning Mike left for school and Paul came into the kitchen earlier than normal. She was at the sink and didn't know he was anywhere around until his hands went around her and covered her tits. He pulled her back to him as he squeezed them.

Gail reached up and caught his hands. "No! We are not going to start this every day. Once your studies or finished then we may see. Until then it is hands off."

He protested but she was firm and held her ground. Unlike Amy and Toby she was not going to sacrifice his lessons just to have sex with him. There would be plenty of time for that later.

The next few weeks went by fast. Gail used her body as inspiration for Paul to work harder. When he did well she let him fuck her. When he goofed off he didn't get anywhere with her. He soon learned that if he want to fuck her he had to study first. That soon turned in to an almost daily thing. He studied hard and she didn't have any reason not to reward him with her body.

'It was a reward just as much for her. She hated it when she had to refuse him because he didn't finish his work. She had grown to really like having his big black cock buried deep in her body. Each night she told Mike what they did that day. He was so hard that she would climax a couple of times with him.

They got together with Toby and Amy at least once a week. She still had a hard time taking all that Toby had between his legs. She found that it was best with him when she was on top. Then she could control how hard and fast he went. When she was riding him on top she liked to feel his big cock in her. It touched ever part of her cunt. She didn't have to worry about the huge man mashing her tiny body. She would just sink her cunt down over his hard cock and go to work on it.

Amy and Paul were busy just as they were. Paul really let himself go when he was with Amy. With Gail he was afraid he might hurt the tiny women under him. With Amy she wanted fast and rough and he was very willing to oblige.

Both Amy and Gail were now fucking the students most of the time. Todd had seen Amy with Toby and Mike had seen Gail with Paul. Both men were so turned on that they tried to get home more often to see their pretty wives fucking the black students. It led to more hot sex for them that night.

Gail still took Paul to movies, but now they usually ended up in his bed afterwards. Time was drawing to a close on the six months they had together. Both knew that when the time was up they would not see each other again.

Gail had started going to Paul's room at night after Mike went to sleep. She couldn't get enough of him and he with her. Mike woke up one night and found her missing. He went in search of her and found her in bed with Paul. Her legs were around his head as he sucked the cum left by Mike earlier from her cunt. Mike stood and watched as she climaxed on Paul's tongue.

Before her climax came to a stop Paul was already over her with his cock entering her cunt. Gail saw Mike standing in the door and waved at him as Paul pushed deep in her cunt. After that she was to involve to know when Mike left the room.

The last two weeks he was with them she spent each night with him. They studied and fucked. Over and over. Then the day came when he had to take the test.

Gail, Amy and the other three women waited outside in the Head master's office as there students went in to test. The test would take at least three hours and it was five nervous women that waited for the results. Nina was there with them. "Well, how did the six months go?" The women blushed but no one answered her. "Now don't tell me you let five of the finest hunks of man flesh you will ever see get away without sampling them."

Pam finally spoke up. "I don't know about the rest of you but I still remember when I once dated a black man. It was good then and it had been good all six months. I hate to see him go."

One by one they all finally confessed that they had sex with their student. Once it was out in the open they all talked at once about how good the time spent with them was. Surpiseingly all the husbands knew about them and approved even Pam's husband.

The test were over. The men came out and set with their teacher. No one spoke at all as they waited for the results.

The head master came to the door with a paper in his hands. "I want keep you wondering any longer. YOU all passed! All ten people jumped up shouting and hugging each other. The guys were swing their teachers around and kissing them. "OK you guys hold it down. The bus will be here to pick you up the day after tomorrow. I don't need to tell you that what you did the past six months doesn't need to be talked about. When you leave here what you did here goes with you. If the truth gets out your scholarships are gone. Good luck on the future."

Gail turned to the others. "Lets have a big party all day tomorrow before they have to leave. All of you come to my house tomorrow before lunch and we will party until the bus comes. Leave your husbands at home. Just the ten of us. I am sure they will understand."

Gail informed Mike that night that he didn't need to come home the next day. She told him about the party and he didn't really like it but knew that he didn't have much of a choice. He was the one that got Gail involved and she just happened to love it.

That night she and Mike carried Paul out to dinner. Mike liked Paul and Paul got along good with Mike considering that he was fucking Gail every day. They had a few drinks since they happen to be where they didn't look at ID's very close. They were all in a good mood when they got back to the house. Both guys's wondered whom she was going to spend the night with. Mike half expected her to choose Paul since he was going to be leaving.

Back in the House Gail stood looking at the two men. "I want to do something different to night." She started taking off her blouse before them both. They watched in wonder as she slowly stripped in front of them. When she was naked she reached to Mike and pulled his shirt off. Then turning to Paul she did the same thing.

Back to Mike she loosened his belt and pushed his pants down to his knees. "Get the rest of your stuff off while I take care of Paul."

She reached for his belt and soon his pants hit the floor with Mikes. The three of them stood together in the hall completely naked. She took them both by the hand and led them to her bedroom. "Tonight I want both of you together." She lay back in the center of the bed and motioned for one to be on each side of her.

Gail got on her hands and knees between the two men. She felt like she was one lucky woman to have such two wonderful lovers in bed with her. She leaned down and kissed Mike. Her hand was on his now rock hard cock. She moved to Paul and kissed him. Her other hand was holding his black cock. Paul was rock hard as he looked across and saw Mike in the same condition.

Gail moved over Paul and let his cock enter her wet cunt. As she moved over him she leaned over and sucked Mike's cock down her throat. The three could not last long before they all came. On and on it went for most of the night. One was fucking her while the other was being sucked. Their hands were all over her body. Fingers were in every opening. Time after time she climaxed. She finally went to sleep with each man holding one of her tits in their mouth. She looked down and saw her husband and his white face sucking her next to the black face of Paul. They were still in the same position the next morning when she woke up.

She pushed them aside and went to take a shower. Mike joined her in the shower. "How did you like sharing your bed with Paul?"

"It was a fantasy come true. And what about you?"

"Both men I care about were taking really good care of me. No complaints from me." She finished and told him to go and not to come back until the next morning. He would have loved to see what happened at the party but he did as she said.

The others started arriving about lunch. They weren't sure just what Gail had in mind but since the husbands weren't allowed they had a good idea. It was certainly five different women than the ones that picked up the students six months ago and wondered what they would do with five black boys.

Five sexier women could not be found anywhere. The little bikinis they wore showed most of what the men could hope to see more of later. Gail and Paul led the way. Down in the pool she was soon on his shoulders with his hands high on her legs. Amy saw what she was up to and she and Toby quickly joined them. The other followed.

What had been fun with the two couples was a lot better with five. Every body was getting dumped and soon were all swapping partners. Amy was the first to pull off her top and threw it on the deck. Gail saw her and followed suit. The others, not to be out done tossed theirs on the deck and the play continued.

Not long and one gave up her bottoms. Not to be left behind the other quickly doffed theirs. The naked white wives were riding the shoulders of the black students. Paul dropped off the wife riding him at the time and pulled his suit off. Toby and the rest followed. There was not doubt that this party was going to turn out to be an all out orgy. The pretty wives were going to send the guys off with something to remember them by.

Toby picked up one of the women and set her on the edge of the pool. His mouth went straight to her cunt. The other women climbed up next to her and one of the men joined each of them. Soon all of them had their tongues buried in a white pussy.

Toby yelled switch and they moved over one woman and went back to sucking their cunts.

Gail was on her forth cunt licker when she finally lost it. One of the black students she hardly knew was the lucky one to taste her juice as it poured from her.

They fucked and sucked all afternoon and into the night. Gail had every cock there in her at least twice. Some a lot more. She had never imagined that she would be taking part in something like this six months ago.

By mid-night they were all gone, leaving her and Paul alone. They were still naked since no one had bothered to dress since they lost their swimsuits. Together they went to his room. She turned back the cover and they moved in together.

"Paul, This is the last time for us. Tomorrow you will be gone and your life will start over somewhere else. I will be back with Mike and our life will go on here. I really care about you. I may even love you. Tonight I want you to just hold me and make love to me."

"Gail, I can't thank you enough for what you have given me. Not just the books and passing the test but yourself. I have never been with a woman like you and I know that I love you. I wish you could come with me, or at least let me come see you sometimes."

"No Paul, That can't happen. No matter how much I might want you that would not be fair to Mike. Now just fuck me slowly until the sun comes up."

Gail and the rest of the women waved as the bus pulled away the next morning. More than one eye wasn't dry that day. As the bus rolled out of sight Amy and Gail went to Gail's car. Amy said what Gail had been thinking. "I wonder who we will get the next six months." They looked at each other and smiled.

The winter months were cold and was only made warmer by Mike and Gail along with Amy and Todd and the other three and their husbands decided that sex between them might be a way to ward off the long season until the new school year arrived. Mike found that he really like to fuck his friend's pretty wife and watch as his friends fuck Gail.

Six months later the same five women plus five more stood waiting as the bus pulled up with the new students. Ten awesome boys unloaded from the bus. The original five looked them over. They knew what to expect. This time there was a mixture of black and white. Amy got a black boy and Gail had a white one.

Gail led her student to her car. She liked what she saw. It wasn't going to be two months before she sampled this young man. "First we get you a hair cut and then I take you shopping."

hammertime
hammertime
2,418 Followers