All Comments on 'Preparation to Seduction Ch. 03'

by wcuddyf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was going to be nasty

but I decided for some reason to be kind. First, get a grammar. Yes, I know you hated English is school. It shows. The title should be Preparation FOR Seduction. One can prepare TO seduce - a verb but one prepares FOR seduction -a noun.

Also, I suggest you get a good editor to help you with your storyline and pacing. One chapter is long, the other is short. I have the sense that you have no idea of where this is going or what you are trying to say. It's like you are having us all pile in the car and taking us on a trip with no destination. This may have been good back in the late '60's and early '70's when we are all trying to find ourselves but it is the death watch beetle in a story.

Take you time, study some grammar, quit writing at the eighth grade level, and take the time to develop a plot. Yes, even fuck stories have a plotline. :-))

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm always amazed....

...that people who secretly have affairs in restrooms and/or bathrooms never seem to worry about their screams and cries alerting anyone to what is going on. I have a good sized house and any noise (other than a whisper) in any of the bathrooms would be heard by someone one or two rooms away. I know it makes it more exciting for the characters to scream and cry out, etc., but someone needs to get real, especially since the stories aren't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous