Prescription for Orgasms Vol. 01

Story Info
This is a prescription for multiple orgasms: precisely 3.
2.8k words
2.3
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(volume 1 -- Introduction)

Before you read another word you are going to need some ingredients to make this work. Make sure you have everything you'll need on hand before we get started or this could be a painfully unsatisfying read for you. I'll give you the list in a second, but promise me you will not read this if you can't follow basic instructions. I am not looking to manipulate or dominate you, but I am an Alpha male (you haven't read anything by one of those in a while...I know)..I lead, you fucking follow...get it? Also, allow enough time to really relax and enjoy yourself. This might take a few hours. Prepare, it is all about the journey not the destination, that means shower, wash your hair (I insist), do an anal douche if you like, and maybe put on a silk teddy before you start...Here are the ingredients to a great experience:

  • Spicey Candle or Incense: I like Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Agarbatti, but anything will do for the first read
  • Something to play music on: I use Amazon Music Unlimited, all songs/artists referenced in here are available there, but any other service will do with a decent speaker or two
  • A 2" to 4" wide stiff clean (never been painted with) paint brush: anything that feels like my mustache and beard
  • A pen/marker and a slip of paper
  • Some lube, massage oil: maybe the Johnson's Shea & Cocoa butter Oil gel that I really appreciated using when fucking my ex-wife's fine asshole
  • A glass of water: who fucks without having proper hydration next to them?
  • Salty treats, you choose, but nothing more than a total of 200 calories your mostly just going to suck on it anyway
  • Cinnamon flavored gum or better yet cinnamon flavored mints: preferably sugarless
  • A picture of me: hopefully it is the real me, but you can substitute with a picture of Adam Driver, Will Smith, George Clooney, Hrithik Roshan, Jin Akanishi, Idris Elba or someone of their caliber, preferably with a goatee
  • An ashtray or dish you can safely burn paper in
  • A comfortable location where you won't be disturbed: that means put your fucking phone in another room or put it on DO NOT DISTURB, just a quick note here if I ever date you and the chances of that happening are really slim...if you are with me and you don't have your phone setup to only alert you on emergencies then we are done. Don't even think about looking at it unless you ask my permission...when you are with me...you are with me...DON'T FUCK IT UP! You are banned from reading this ever again if you FUCK IT UP.

Now...look at the picture of me...are you ready for the experience of a lifetime? Let's get right to the fun stuff...Fuck stop touching yourself already...we will get there...

1] FUCK! I would rather not use that word, but 70 to 93% of communication is non-verbal; so, that word works like non-verbal communication for me. I shouldn't be writing this...I should be getting my work done, but I just have to tell this story. It is killing me. This is a work of FRICTION, not quite fiction and not quite non-fiction. You are real. You are fucking hot, but everything else is loosely based on reality, but clearly made up. Your orgasms will not be made up...they will be very real and I greatly appreciate them.

I did everything. and I mean EVERYTHING right. Well, ok, maybe not everything. I should focus on the positive. I am so fucking grateful that she showed me what was possible in women. I mean fuck! Sorry, I shouldn't use that word so much, but there just isn't a way to describe in English how tight she was. I mean I love the song "Hold Ya" by Gyptian. If you haven't heard it. Stop reading right now...I will be here when you get back...if your still here, this is your queue to start the music...

Cool, so, fucking awesome song, right? Now to properly appreciate this work of friction you need to engage all of your senses...you know what I mean...get off your cute little ass and get some incense or a really great smelling candle...preferably something that is fucking spicey...I know you like spicey...How many senses do you have? I won't argue with you. Light the candle or incense now...now we that we are teasing your sense of smell and your sense of sound...hopefully your switching the music up to something just instrumental or Barry White...something Fucking sexy...but without maintenance from here on out...

Where was I? Oh yeah, let's get you in the mood, because this is going to get hot. I demand that you cum several times before I get to the end...this is a short story; so, let's say three times on my command...you ready? Not yet silly...I know you already started without me...I won't punish you because I told you to engage all your senses and I know you got your touch going without any assistance from me...I wish you could hear my voice, but Barry White's is much deeper, but not any sexier...I hope you haven't touched your clitoris yet...stick to the nipples...caress your neck...think about my rough fucking hands...my goatee tickling your neck...yes my queen use the paint brush, rub it slowly across your lips........................take your time................your nipples....................on your neck........now use your soft hands...they are like the back of my hands which are smooth and feel incredible on your neck...now that spicey smell...that's my breath filling your head with Oxytocin and making you high as fuck...........

I am kissing you now...cue the cinnamon flavor...relish it...delight in the wonderful spice.... inhale me slowly...close your eyes if they are open for a few minutes to just savor this moment...

Now that your eyes are back open I want you to start moving your fingers slowly down your stomach.....take your time...I want you fucking soaking wet when they reach your pussy lips...read out loud and very sultry, "I want you to feel how wet my pussy is my King. I am so grateful that you make my entire body tingle and you make my pussy so wet...Thank you for loving my wet pussy. Thank you for appreciating all the work I do on a daily basis on my Kegel muscles to keep them in shape to give you the tightest possible pussy for your wonderful cock." Thank you my queen...I do appreciate your tight pussy...I am grateful for your erect nipples...I am so grateful that you are soaking wet...

Now let your hand be your guide as to how ready you are for the next step...slide your dominant hand down over your pussy and look at my picture while you slowly curl your middle finger between your lips to open them up and release the wetness...that feels so fucking good...I look so fucking good...look into my eyes as you slide your hand up until your middle finger rests on top of your clit...rub it a little bit and then MOVE YOUR HAND AWAY. Both hands by your side now...push your tits out...let me appreciate them...It is your turn to perform some service for me...grab my cock (symbolized by the salty treat) and slide it onto your tongue...suck it...push it out of your mouth with your tongue onto your non-dominant hand...speak in your most grateful and husky voice, "I am grateful for your cock...I love the way it tastes...thank you for letting me suck your cock." Now put it back in and suck it like your life depended on it...close your eyes and enjoy this act of service...

Take a deep breath in and just relax and enjoy...you didn't know friction/fiction could be this good, did you? Or maybe you did you naughty little vixen...Now the highest form of pleasure is service...thank you for your service...I am so grateful you sucked my cock so well...I really appreciate your beautiful lips and tongue...good job my queen...now stand up...face away from my picture...spread your ass cheeks and let me see your asshole...grab some lube and let it drip from the bottle onto your beautiful asshole...say softly my sultry siren "My king...please accept the gift of my asshole."

...NO, lie back down, rub your clitoris until you cum...

Good job, relax and relish in the relief, but not for too long...you have lots more work to do...we are only 1/3 the way through...isn't this the best experience you have had in the last week, month, year? Now drink some water, take a deep breath in...hold it...let it go so that I can hear it...appreciate it...you did great work...but your king has more for you to do...when you are ready...let's begin again...

2] The second time we met was insane...I had given her a flashlight on the first date...I told her it was so that she would always have light because clearly she was afraid of the dark when she insisted we meet for the first time in daylight...Do you think she brough the flashlight? Fuck NO! What the fuck am I doing with this girl...she has no respect...She should have invited me over for dinner at her place, but she didn't...she had that bullshit rule about no fucking until the 3rd date...I should have dumped her right there and went running toward one of the other women I had met earlier in the week...they didn't deserve to get snubbed because of this ingrate...if I ask you to fuck me on the first date, you would right? Look at me...really see me...there is only one of me...you won't get a second chance because this girl fucked it all up for you...get out that pen and paper right now...

I want you to write down all the things you would do for me if you got the chance to date me...I want details of how you would show your gratitude for the flashlight I had given you...I want you to write how you would insist on paying for lunch because you weren't able to show your appreciation for my time by giving me an orgasm on our first date...Write down that you didn't take that for granted and that you are sorry for assuming there would be a second date...Tell me how you will only use my full name when you orgasm. Write that you will happily always refer to me as your king in public or in private unless you are in the throws of a toe curly orgasm. I will pause so you can finish writing.........re-read what you wrote....now let it go...burn it...blow the smoke and send your clear intention to me with a feeling of gratitude...close your eyes, breath deeply for a few moments and relax.....

Stand up and stretch real tall. Hands over your head. Bend over, spread your ass cheeks again...wiggle your hips...

Ready? May I please taste your sweet pussy my queen? You know the drill, "Yes my king, please savor my sweet sweet wet pussy...it drips in anticipation of your tongue. My pussy belongs to you...it is your pussy and there only to please you...I hope you will enjoy my beautiful pussy as my gift to you." I accept your sweet pussy and I will do my best to show my appreciation for your gift.

Look at my picture and then lie on your back and get into Happy Baby pose...relax and breath for a moment... release your hands from your feet, but stay in the general posture...grab the paintbrush...feel my mustache and beard as it makes it's way from the bottom of your right foot down your inner thigh to rest firmly on your pussy lips...hold it so the wide part of the brush is parallel with your spine. Flick the brush down so that you feel it tickle your asshole...that feels nice huh? Continue to stroke your pussy lips with the brush and imagine my tongue sliding deeply into you (use the finger of the hand not holding the brush as my tongue)...feel my tongue penetrate deeply...now remove your finger and pinch your clitoris between your thumb and index finger. Tug on your clitoris and pull it so that you are left grasping the hood but the clitoris escaped below your fingers...repeat this until you cum...

Wow, I have worked so hard to please you. I really hope you are grateful. Are you full of joy? Stand up, stretch real tall, breath deep and relax...."Thank you my King, I am grateful for this experience...I knew sex would be good, but with you it is really different...and different is good...What can I do to show my appreciation[TD1]?"...Face away from me, bend half way and spread your ass cheeks once again..."You like my ass? Do you want to fuck my ass?" wiggle your ass, really stretch it open "You know I want you to fuck my ass, right? Only naughty girls give up their asses and I am a very naughty girl." You are my queen, not a girl...only really fucking hot women, only my Queen loves me to fuck her ass...take a sip of water, pop another cinnamon mint or piece of gum in your mouth...savor it...now sit down and read...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3] The third date! WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING! I AM A FUCKING KING. I DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER IF THAT ANSWER IS UNREASONABLE.

The oxytocin flowed freely after the second date. After dinner we went to her apartment building in my Jeep with the top down. We made out on every inch of the 12 story building's grounds...by the bar, by the pool, in all three elevators...on the sidewalk in front of the parking garage, on every floor of the parking garage...I pushed her away and pulled her into me...I pushed her away and put my hand on her ass grabbing it firmly and pulled her smashing her pussy into my engorged cock...I was ready to call a doctor I had had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours...it was sweet, sweet fucking torture...I never wanted to jamb my cock into someone so badly...I turned her around as I stood with my ass leaned against the ½ wall, smelling nothing but her sweet coffee flavored oxytocin laced breath intermingled with the cinnamon flavor that my mouth always tastes like when I am with a date...I squoze her breasts firmly...she had those Farrah Fawcett new pencil long eraser nipples...I crossed my hand over so I could push my hands under her bra and squeezed the nipples firmly...fully appreciating this rare find...

I inhaled deeply and almost fell over but for the wall holding my drunk ass up...I had only had a single glass of wine, but I was fucking smashed on this woman's pheromones...She was clearly smashed on mine as well...I had been holding both of us up all night...thank god for my old man strength...I slid my hands uncrossing them as they stroked their way across her stomach to my favorite part of anyone's anatomy...yeah, I'm weird, but I just get fucking rock hard touching the sides of the stomach and the mons pubis with my pinky's sitting in the valley between thigh and pelvis...I snaked them under the top of her skort and pushed down until my middle and index fingers rested just inches from her clitoris...my hard cock lay firmly impressed between her ass cheeks...struggling to tear through the clothing and go for a swim in her...I pressed hard against her pelvis as she arched her back...

Fucking breath...but I get so drunk when I do...she moaned softly and after putting my hands in and out of her skort teasing her several times...I finally took the plunge and buried my right middle finger into her soaking wet pussy...she moaned again and rocked on my finger...I pulled away...

I asked several times to go up to her apartment...I should have called everything off and gone home on the first no...but after the third no I left with a promise that the third date would be nothing but sex...No pretense that we were going out, no dinner at a restaurant, no coffee, or drinks at a bar. I was going straight to her place to fuck her brains out...no façade...I had her consent and promise. Boy did I ever live up to it...but I don't fuck and tell...

Your turn my Queen...get on your hands and knees please...out loud with anticipation in your voice, "Yes my King, what are you going to do to me my king? May I suggest you enjoy my cute big, but tight ass?" Yes, but first you need to taste my pre-cum...place more of the salty treat in your mouth...suck it gently and slowly from your hands and your knees...reach back and run the paintbrush through your ass cheeks like I am nuzzling your ass with my mouth...look at the picture...see...listen...taste...smell...feel...savor each and every sense and appreciate it greatly...Take a deep breath in.... this should be easy because I have given you so much to work with...I need your service now...I am grateful for you finishing this story... relax and use your imagination...

I Love You,

Your King