Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ducc
Ducc
3 Followers

"Almost, but I think it needs to go a little deeper and then a little higher... here, I'll turn so that you can take a look."

She did. Using the waistband as a guide, I did indeed work the pant "deeper and a little higher" until it seemed that things were as proper as they were going to get. In this case, unseen meant positional success.

"That feels pretty good but the front still needs work."

"You realize don't you that I'm finding this almost too pleasurable?"

She smiled and turned toward me again.

Rose would have taken 5 seconds to do what we seemed to be taking 5 long minutes to accomplish. My face was only a bit higher than the main portion of the panty now mostly in place. I picked the easy part first, getting the twist out of the top band and then very gingerly used a finger on each side of what was down below, inside of both seams to even out the very best that I could the small patch barely covering her small patch.

Rose wasn't as absolutely bare as the other girls were though almost with only a slight wedge of hair which up close seemed to me to be an arrow, pointing down, defining and directing towards that which was important.

"You know where the beads go, I can tell without even looking down that they need to be adjusted."

Using a small push/pull from the fabric on each side, I slid the material a very small amount until the beads were centered over her very small void.

"Push on them lightly please just to confirm they're in place?"

I rolled over them very gently ...up ...and then down. Not sure, I took the chance and did it again.

"I think they're good to go."

"That's...nice..."

Sandy and Tina were dressed, with real, actual clothing and were busy getting things gathered up. Rose stripped down quickly and placed her recently worn lingerie back in the boxes, then finished getting dressed into her business attire. I helped get the last things, bags and boxes out to the truck. After a very rushed fast food dinner, we were on our way the short distance to Mrs. M's home. Pulling up in front, I noticed half a dozen very nice cars parked both in the wide driveway as well as out in the street in front. It seemed that space had been left for us right up in front.

Rose went to the door and after only a moment, disappeared inside. Tina grabbed a box, Sandy took two smaller ones and I picked up the largest one, again, all of them faintly parked "Pres" on the side. As we reached the front door, Rose was there to help us inside.

The foyer was quite large and through an archway, opened up into a large room, the living room if I had to guess. A sort of circle had been created of large soft chairs, smaller office-type chairs and two large sofas. Five very well though power-casual dressed women were in the chairs and where I'd have to imagine a large, now moved circular table had been sat a simple dining room type chair. After carrying the boxes into the den and setting them on the floor, Rose asked Tina, Sandy and me back out to the living room.

"Ladies, I'd like you to meet Sandy, Tina, our assistant Richard and I'm Rose. We've got some wonderful lingerie to display this evening and we sincerely hope that you enjoy our presenting it to you. It sounds as though Anna has already described our catalog to you, what's available, how to order, the delivery process and so on ... if you have any questions at any time, please just ask."

"We encourage you to examine the items carefully, touch them if you wish to get a true sense of the quality used in the fabrics. The three of us will be wearing only a sample of the many items that we carry and since this is our last stop before returning to our main office, supplies on hand, sizes and colors are limited. Hopefully Anna has told you of our easy and quick shipping policy so if there's something you see and desire quickly, anything and everything that we carry will only be a day or two away. With that, if there are no questions, let us get started."

The 4 of us turned and walked the short distance into the other room, a room that did indeed have a door but we left it open, making no effort to close it. In only a few seconds, all 3 women were nude and putting on items of like fabrics though of different colors. Sandy was snuggling into a bra and panty plus heels, Tina had what my very limited experience told me was a baby doll and Rose was sliding a garter slip on. There must have been something I should have been helping with but honestly, my feet felt anchored to the floor and all that I could do was watch, feeling somewhat frozen in place.

Watching from the den I listened and found the girls' receptions in the room quite fascinating. That very first entrance was met with only what could be called cool reserve; the looks on the potential customers faces I thought were rather stoic and stern. Having been told that this was the normal early reaction it wasn't all that surprising. I found myself smiling at the thought of these women's husbands sitting in their places instead.

Rose described some of the fabrics, the quality of the sewing, hardware and so on. Tina and Sandy walked near but not all that close to the women's chairs that were scooted up nearest the presentation, spinning, moving and in general doing their best to present the lingerie items from every possible angle.

Rose was the one that returned to the den first, the other two models lingered in the other room.

"We'll do the lacy ones in box #2 next, please do your best to keep things separated and organized as we take them off, it's just so much easier if done as we go."

The cover of box #2 was off and Rose, already absolutely bare, began to adorn the very delicate black lace body suit.

"I was really hoping that you'd have worn some stockings with those nice garters that seem to have gone unused."

Rose winked at me, "one of THOSE guys huh?" Holding onto my shoulder to steady herself as she struggled a bit with the tall black heels, she followed with, "just be patient big boy."

Repositioning each of her breasts meant more exposure for each of them, the low cut front of the suit hiding each of her nipples though just barely. As Rose left our changing room, my eyes caught two of the women in the audience paying what seemed like very close attention to what Rose and I had been doing, closer attention than to Tina and Sandy that were in her more immediate presence. Tina and Sandy met Rose on her way out, smoothly gliding past one another, swapping rooms.

I struggled to hear what was being said out there. Mostly it was Rose speaking but the group was asking a question or two. Mentioning it to the two women, I was attempting to get a read on this group compared to others.

"It's always like this... slow start but we can warm them up and you'll only make that easier."

Sandy's darn smile was as cute as it was enticing.

Both she and Tina left everything...which wasn't much, the little that they actually were wearing in two small piles on the floor. Mindful of my still somewhat coarse hands, I gently though quickly folded things into their respective boxes and covered them, flipped the boxes to begin the stack of "Done's".

Sandy soon had very sheer pantyhose that needed better 'seating' in her cleft, Tina seemed to have consistent difficulty getting her cups adjusted, my help needed in at least one way or another with almost every rotation change. Smiling easily to myself, I had to wonder how both of them had gotten this far in life challenged with the task of dressing themselves. I soldiered on, not a single request ignored or denied.

Rose's rotations were a bit less hectic, with the other two women 'on stage' there was more time for her to get everything right; be a touch more deliberate in both getting undressed and dressed. None of it was hurried however, Rose had already reminded me that it wasn't a race and that we were on no schedule.

When she'd last gone out, I had been so busy with the other two coming in that I really only had the opportunity to see Rose from the back. Her outfit was a light peach or beige color, at least to my eye and from behind, she/it was exquisite. There was the lightest of something serving as a covering her but it was really nothing. Now reentering the room, she was breathtaking.

"Rose... oh my!"

"Like it? It's one of my favorites too and it could be yours for $750."

"Not really... seven hundred and fifty ... dollars?"

"Yes"

"So if I like it that much...if WE like it that much, what is it and why so expensive?"

"Made in Europe, gold lace over silk, it's a chemise ... come on, help me out of it and I'll show you the next one."

I stepped over to her side, not sure what to touch or where. Turning to face me, inches away, our foreheads bumping as we looked down she said, "Use your softest fingers against my skin here on my thighs, then just lift it over my head and let it fall around the back of your hands as you go up... they weren't as rough as your fingers were, right?"

So I did. My fingertips against her skin, over the curve of her thighs, in for her waist, up beside her chest and around her raised arms. Everything felt really, really good.

"Just sort of spill it into the box and then grab the next one please, it should be another chemise, only black."

I opened the top box on the "Rose" pile, removed the cover, pulled back the tissue paper and carried the box back over to where Rose was standing, beginning to feel a bit nervous that we were taking too much time with my lingerie education so I asked.

Rose answered, "I'm not in a hurry nor are we."

Lowering her voice, she whispered "Do you see them trying to watch the two of us while Tina and Sandy are out there? That's a good thing."

It was true. Normally a fact that would have made me nervous, I was too enveloped in Rose's company to pay attention to everything else around me. There were in fact craned necks out there, curious about what was going on in the adjacent room.

"Okay, this chemise is the most expensive one that we normally carry. What's your first impression, just looking in the box without actually touching it?"

"Filmy and very soft ... I bet it will look fantastic on you..."

Rose smiled. "Twelve hundred dollars filmy and soft?"

"Way more than that...by a lot." It was my turn to smile.

"Okay, it was just put into the box much the same way that you lowered the last one down in. Gently pick it up from the bottom and without snagging any of the silk, see if you can't get it started over my hands and then over the top of my head."

Rose helped me start the fine fabric over her hands and then I gently worked the garment over her arms, softly lowering it over her head, around her neck and shoulders, everything easier the lower it fell. The front wasn't exactly lined up but that was straightened out, the very slight straps evenly spaced across her shoulders. Since the ultra-transparent, fine lace essentially just hung from her breasts and flowed over the rest of her body, there wasn't really any additional 'adjustment' needed.

Taking a step back, I really liked what I saw. Almost completely transparent top to bottom, lace trim around the top of Rose's breasts, the sides of her hips and when she slowly turned away from me, a lace rose over one of the cheeks of her ass.

"So, is it twelve-fifty worth?"

"I'd add at least one zero, possibly more. That rose over your cheek is special."

"...thought you'd like that ..." and out she went.

Rose, now out in the other room left me alone for a few moments, all three of the women on display at the same time. Tina returned to the changing space after a bit, Sandy came only a few minutes later, giving me time to calm down a bit and get my stacks a bit more organized.

"Rick, we're going to need more help with this next round. More pieces to wear that all fit, ah, better."

Sandy smiled as she said it, then Tina offered more information.

"Bustiers, corsets, panties, stockings ... you're in for the whole 9 yards now Rick. We'll both need lots of help; won't we Sand?"

"Big time, you know how much I struggle with those things! You go ahead Tina, I think your favorite red one is next, right?"

"Yes! The nude one and I think it looks spectacular on me if I say so myself."

Tina stripped off her nude body stocking, peeling it slowly onto the floor. I knelt down in front of her, picked up the warm garment, returned it to its box and placed the cover on. Once on the upside down pile, I grabbed the box next in Tina's shrinking stack of unopened boxes. Removing the lid, I was pleased to see the red, wispy material inside. Everything was there, the garters the most material in any one small space. There were stockings, a panty and the long red, transparent body section. It felt nice on my fingers and when I looked up, Tina answered.

"Basque, panty and stockings."

She sat down, again totally bare, on the edge of a chair.

"Panty first, then the basque, then we'll put the stockings on."

It all sounded very nice to me.

I sorted through the pieces in the box, trying to isolate the smallest piece and I finally found it. There was a front to the garment though very small and red flowers that were only slightly less transparent than the silk sections. Kneeling in front of Tina, she almost reluctantly put her legs together and lifted her feet just enough for me to stretch the panty over feet and ankles. I prompted her to stand and while still on my knees, I worked the bands and what little else there was up over her calves, around her knees and then had to slightly spread her hips to go the rest of the way up. It took both of my hands to guide the panty up in place, circling back and in front again, working the panty up over the hump of her cheeks, finally making her waist in back. There was a bit of pulling while lifting to seat the rear but to get the tiny front "V" in place took extra deliberate effort.

"You'll probably have to push it up, just use your hand right up between my legs, it's OK, really. If you don't, I'll have to and since you're so close, you may as well do it."

That's what it took too. A certain amount of lifting and pushing, steering that very small band of material up to the point that it would not go any higher. Once there, the "V" in front was mostly in place. She sat back down and if it hadn't been for the small under cups, I would have seriously been confused as to know which end of the garment was up and which was down. The bright red solid silk cups were a handy guide for determining up/down, front/back.

These women always smelled good but I was beginning to pick up a new, earthier scent and I found myself taking longer, slower breaths. This was a new kind of good.

Again, feet together, legs up to get the basque started, Tina seated and when I was eventually able to work the red lingerie just above her ankles, she stood. Still on my knees, she helped me work the suit up over her hips and past her tummy.

Standing to get better and closer access I had to ask, "Are we sure this one fits you... seems a bit tight?"

"This one fits me perfectly ... I don't think you have everything where it belongs yet that's why. My boobs are the problem."

Tina's smile told me that she knew full well that her comment would get a like smile from me in return.

"... Yes, they are a real problem."

There was lifting to be done and there was tucking to be done. I was reasonably sure that the solid portion of the cups were to be below and support all that was above though it seemed like an almost unreasonable expectation. Tina was right though and eventually her fingers and mine finally had all of both of them perfectly placed. The fit and end result were quite spectacular.

We still had the stocking installation to complete.

One more time, Tina sat, scooting to the very front of her chair. I knelt down in front of her, my knees just in front of the legs of her chair. Mindful of the damage I may cause with my less than perfectly smooth skin, I went slowly handling the hose with great care. Though I'd never really done it before and only vaguely familiar with the concept, I did the best I could to bunch the majority of the garment in my fingers and work my way down towards the toe. In preparation, Tina placed her bare foot flat against my thigh, very much to the inside of my thigh. Rocking her toes up using her heel, I started the very sheer nylon down her foot. Her toes down, I slid over her heel and up her calf, rolling and sliding over her knee, continuing up her thigh, the stocking finally to length though still short of the bright red garters. Repeated almost exactly on her other leg, we were ready for the next phase.

Tina stood, seemingly with purpose straddling my knees which positioned everything between her legs immediately in front of my face.

"Up a bit more, these won't reach."

Her fingers grazed my face as she reached past me and gripped the garter on her left leg. With effort we had the upper band high enough, evenly round and fastened. On to the other leg, my right predominant hand slipped slightly, my knuckle grazing her lips.

"Hey, did you touch me?"

I didn't look up, the teasing humor in her voice made eye contact unnecessary; the moistness on the back of my hand made it even easier for me to avoid looing up.

"Wasn't me."

"I'll be back in just a few and now that you know what you're doing, I'll be expecting you to get me naked and dressed again without help. Sound good?"

I nodded, "Indeed . . . and Tina, you smell really good."

"Yeah, right now I do."

It took a lot less time to get Tina dressed than it did to describe the process. It was, as they say, quality time.

Tina was quickly away, Sandy already in the room, bent over, bare breasted and facing my direction. She was sliding a pair of very sheer pantyhose on and when she noticed me watching, pointed directly at her pussy.

"It feels twisted, am I centered?"

She motioned me over with a bit of frantic underhanded index finger curling.

"I'll hold the waistband out, you watch, reach inside and put the seam in the middle?"

Sandy's short sentence started as an instruction but ended in a most erotic, breathless way. Both of her hands gave me almost, just not quite enough room to reach down inside as she only barely held the very fine material out and away from her front. It was an awkward position in more than one way. Due to the only natural angles that were physically possible for me, I stood beside and slightly behind her, my right hand went exactly down her center in front. My middle finger stayed on her centerline, the adjacent fingers worked the high-waisted seam of the hose this way and that, positioning the dark line centered directly over her labia. Pinching the seam with my left hand was required in a couple of the locations to make larger more serious corrections.

This was full contact dressing.

"How's the back, look and see please?"

With that she bent forward, incredibly limber as she was forming an almost upside down "V", the palms of her hands actually touching the floor.

"Sandy, it's too tight. How am I supposed to reach in there?"

"Just go as far as you can inside, do the rest from the outside..."

It was actually a lot closer to being proper before I began to make corrections but with a careful bit of prodding and pinching, I was satisfied.

"Seems OK now," I gallantly stated.

"Hey Richard, a pun ... nice one!"

Our customers, the women in the other room were waiting for her to exit our changing room and enter their makeshift stage. Rose was back and motioned for me to grab her next box, she at that point already bare. Handing her the box after removing the cover she stepped closer to me and quietly whispered some instructions. She was closer to my ear than really necessary but I wasn't about to complain, her chest brushing against my bare arm.

Ducc
Ducc
3 Followers