Presentation Pt. 02

Story Info
Tomas faces an ethical dilemma as a tattoo artist & alpha.
1.6k words
4.28
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomás

Madre de Dios. This woman is going to be the death of me, I thought, unable to stop my eyes from following her fingers as she stroked up and down the corset, each line drawing the most flattering attention to her curves. Perfectly thick and curvy, goth like me--but so clearly a baby bat, her eyes still so innocent and her emotions on her face.

And I'm the first to marr all of that plush, exposed pale skin. For some reason, the thought made my cock twitch, my heavy balls reminding me I was due for my rut next week.

I wonder if I'll be other firsts of hers, I thought, before shaking my head. It wasn't unheard of for alpha ruts to trigger omegas into heat, but I'd never heard of it pushing one into presenting as omega--and at twenty, she was just barely at the age presentation usually happened.

Unlike other heats, the first heat could not be suppressed. Attempting to do so often posed a health risk to the omega.

But Dios did it turn me on to think of it happening with this woman.

Even thought it went against everything I believed about professionalism, I couldn't help but want to ask out this client.

Indigo looked up at me, no doubt feeling my eyes on her "I wasn't sure how you'd want my, um. Bosom?"

It was only then that I realized my mouth had parted.

Scolding myself, I swallowed, shook my head slightly, and coughed before speaking. "No, you can um. You can leave that on--I'll have you adjust them as necessary. At least while I'm placing the stencil."

"Okay, perfect," she said, her honeyed alto voice light and happy. "Since I do want some of the gems to kinda go lower on the cleavage."

"Oh?" I said, my voice strained as I focused on printing out the stencils. One of the raven, one of the gem in the center, and the other of the rest of the chandelier necklace hanging from it.

Even if nothing else came of my interaction with her, I'd love to keep working with her, maybe use her as a model to highlight my skills and techniques. She was a model client. She had a great grasp of what she wanted, worked collaboratively on the design in a speedy and clear manner, paid for the consultation, and the blend of high color and also gothic style of this tattoo would be a delightful challenge.

Continuing to work with her after this point would be a great opportunity to showcase my talent, especially with diverse bodies.

As well as working with scars, I'd noticed with dismay. Like too many people these days, she bore self-harm scars on her arms. I'd be willing to give her discounted tattoos to help replace those with something beautiful as well.

I was actually cutting her a deal on this first tattoo because I'd been moved by her willingness to be vulnerable with me and share the full meaning of the tattoo. As a bisexual who grew up in a strict Catholic household, I knew all too well how harsh the love could really be.

I wanted to help her get to the same place of happiness with herself as I had, I realized.

Oh fuck, I thought. Am I catching feelings for a client?

She replied before I could process that thought. "Yeah. I can show you if you want."

"Yeah, we can do that," I agreed automatically, trying to remember the string of conversation. Oh, right. Where exactly she wants this tattoo on those gorgeous tits. "I'll stand either in front of you, or behind you, as I put it on then. And you can look in the mirror and tell me where to put the dots."

"Sure," she replied, walking over to the mirror with a sway in her hips.

I followed behind her, lining her up so I could most easily mark where she wanted. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her steady at the waist with her permission as I positioned her.

It put me in the perfect position a moment later when her scent suddenly warmed, the green apples shifting sweeter with the addition of cinnamon and brown sugar.

Oh shit.

I think she really is presenting.

"Ome--Indigo--I think." I stopped. What would this mean for her? I mentally shook my head. She deserves to know. "I think you're presenting as an omega."

She whined in response, and I felt my alpha instincts come to the forefront, desperate to soothe the burgeoning omega in front of me.

"There are options here for you," I said, holding her more tightly to soothe her instincts and purring. "I can take you directly to a heat haven, and you can be safe there. We'd reschedule the appointment, no harm no foul."

"Okay?" she said, her amber eyes panicked in the mirror. "Or?"

"Or I can help you out with this first flare up, and then we can keep going on the tattoo. They don't usually last too long."

She bit her lip, a small cloud of apple-pie scented perfume swelling in the air. I tried my best to keep my scent and my cock from responding, but I knew it was a losing battle this close to my rut.

Besides, at least this way, my intent was clearly pressed against her fantastic ass. She had to know just how I was offering to help her.

"Ohhh," she moaned softly. "I um." She bit her lip again, casting her eyes down and away as she blushed. "I've never--I mean, I don't really know how to--um."

"You're a virgin?" I asked, fighting to keep the possessive purr out of my voice. It felt right, somehow, to my alpha to be the one to help her through these firsts. Slowly corrupting her innocence and then marking her with my ink.

"Yeah," she admitted softly. "So I don't know how much I'd be willing to do. I always figured I'd have more time, but um. Yeah."

"That's okay, sweetheart," I reassured, stroking her cheek and neck softly. "So long as you don't mind that I'm experienced?"

"Oh, no, not at all." Indi blushed before continuing. Her perfume had gotten as strong as a full omega's, and my own cologne and arousal was rising in response. "That's always the way that had made most sense to me, y'know? Starting with someone who knows what they're doing, the best ways to satisfy a partner?"

"Perfect," I replied. "So you'd like to do that, then? You want me to help you through this wave, little omega?"

Indigo shivered in my arms. I pulled her hair out of its ponytail, grasping the espresso-colored hair and securing the base of her head in my big hand.

I pulled her head back a little bit, and she released another moan. "Oh sweetheart. Moans aren't an answer--use your words."

"Yes, yes please," she said, grinding her hips against my hard cock.

"Good girl," I said, spinning her around. "Now, I need you to let go for me, okay?"

"Yes, sir," she said demurely, casting her eyes down again.

"Hmm," I said, an evil idea occurring to me. Doing this for her first time was going to send me to hell, if it existed. But, well...it did fit the theme of reclaiming things that had been used against you, causing religious trauma. The thought made my cock pulse, my knot starting to form as my scent deepened, getting the omega even more high on my pheromones. "How do you feel about the concept of roleplay, omega?"

Indigo looked at me, her beautiful wide eyes glassy but framed beautifully by her dark makeup. Her cherry-tinted--oh fuck I didn't even realize--lipstick was smeared around her face in the most appealing way.

"I, um. I'm not opposed, I don't think?" she replied, a small crease between her brows.

"Thoughts on priests?" I barely got the words out before I get the taste of her slick on my tongue. Even from this distance, that's how hard she perfumed.

"That's a yes," I chuckled.

She nodded, embarrassed.

"That's okay, sweetheart. Just relax and let Father Tomás guide you through purging this demon of lust." I watched her closely for her reaction, but her drop into sub-space was obvious.

"Good omega," I purred. "Now let's get you in position for your exorcism, okay?"

I pushed her back against the chair I'd already set up for today's session. Actually...I looked at the chair critically, and nodded in satisfaction. It would do.

I walked behind her and dropped the back so she was fully laying down and had her scoot slightly up. Next, I lifted her legs so that her calves were on the wide armrests. Finally, I raised the height of the chair so that I could sit on my rolling stool and still have her pussy right in my face.

She whined and squirmed as I put her in position.

"Say apples if you need to stop," I told her, lightly stroking up and down her legs, soothingly. Her skin was soft and smooth everywhere, and her thighs were so plush beneath the fishnets I had to fight the urge to grip handfuls of them.

Indigo smiled faintly before murmuring, "Father, I thought you were going to cure me. Surely being displayed like this makes the demon stronger?"

I kissed her forehead before continuing. Never before had I considered I'd be able to find an omega as open to spontaneous kinky shit. Indigo was definitely fun, and I was definitely interested.

I moved to stroke over her body, starting with the glorious tits she was going to have me tattoo later.