Presentation Pt. 03

Story Info
Horny session continues.
1k words
4.27
6.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indigo

He circled around behind me to where I couldn't see him. Anticipation built in me, not knowing what he was going to do to me. I never would've guessed that this would be something that appealed to me--but letting an alpha take control of me like this was oddly soothing.

Maybe it was just the omega hormones flooding my system.

A pang struck my heart at the idea, as if blaming it on being an omega was denying a part of myself.

I was distracted from having to stress about it further when Tomás's hands began to caress my chest. He slid his fingers up and down my cleavage, varying the pressure of his strokes. For too-short moments, he dipped his fingers underneath my corset to tease around my hard, if small, nipples.

Pleasure sparked through me at every brush of his rough callouses against my soft, yielding flesh. My nipples began to ache harder and harder, impatient for the direct touch he was denying me. As each flare passed through me, the inferno in my core gained ground, the arousal fogging my mind almost as much as his heady alpha cologne. I felt like I was drowning in dark chocolate, getting higher and higher, the spicy aftertaste on my tongue only serving to inflame me further.

I whined, desperately trying to thrust my breasts into his hands. They spilled almost the rest of the way out of the corset in this position, and he was taking cruel advantage of it.

Or not cruel enough. I was past telling--everything was pleasure and submission, desperate searing aches in my pussy as my innermost parts readied themselves to be pounded into mush.

I might be a virgin, but I'd watched plenty of porn--and read even more smut.

"Present these tits for me, omega," Tomás commanded, withdrawing his hands. "I can tell there is a source of sin in them from the way your scent thickened at my touch."

"Yes, Father," I replied as his words sent an electric jolt straight to my needy cunt. I pulled my tits the rest of the way out of the corset, the now-empty cups serving to display my large breasts even more impressively. My small, flat nipples got as hard as they were able, begging for suction to make them puffy and flushed.

"Oh, what a beautiful chest you've been blessed with, sweet one. What a joy that will bring to your future husband," Tomás said as he hefted first one tit, and then the other. "How sensitive are these, I wonder?" he asked, finally stroking his calloused thumbs over my nipples.

I jerked, the sensation immediately triggering a sweet rush of ecstasy throughout my whole breast. I felt an echo of the pleasure pulse as deep as it could get inside my cunt, as if my womb itself were begging for attention. I lifted my chest higher, enticing him to play with my tits more, rougher, harder, something now that he'd given me the smallest of tastes.

"Oh? Does somebody want more?" Tomás asked, his voice deep and raspy.

"Yes, please, Father," I begged. Each time I called him by the title, I felt slick gush from between my legs. My thin panties were beyond soaked.

My pussy ached, and I uncontrollably clenched on horrible nothing, saddened by the emptiness yet appeased by the clench. I'd never felt like this before, never knew it was possible to be this horny--or to enjoy being horny like this before.

"Alpha, I need--" I stopped, choking off my words. I didn't even know what I needed, really. Penetration was obvious, but my clit was just as hard and I was straining my neck, trying to entice his bite as much as I was his additional attention to my chest.

"I know just what you need, omega. And I'm going to give it to you. You need to be saved." He began to stroke my nipples again and again, pinching and rolling them between his fingers.

I gasped and squirmed, each pull sending bolts of hot, liquid arousal throughout my body. I could feel the cool air on the moisture between my legs and down my thighs.

My entire cunt throbbed in time with my heartbeat, so hard my clit hurt, trapped beneath my hood.

And he wasn't even touching it yet.

The fact in and of itself turned me on more, and I felt clenches start from deep inside of me. Distantly, I was surprised by the way I could feel an orgasm looming, my body preparing and opening for the sheer size of it, slick rushing out of me. I thought nipple orgasms were a myth.

But my imminent heat had brought them to reality for me, now, in front of the smoldering hot stranger who was supposed to be permanently marking my skin instead.

I clenched again, shuddering in primal omega pleasure at the thought of being marked.

"Oh, God, Father," I cried out, the edge getting closer and closer as my pussy spasmed hungrily. "I'm--I think I'm going to--ohh, fuck!"

He had stopped, pulled his deft hands away at that vital instant, leaving me trembling on the edge. My walls spasmed, the sweet but insistent craving to be bred doubling as relief was denied me.

"Yes, you definitely liked that," Tomás purred, walking around me again to where I could see him. "Now we can begin to cure the source of the problem."

He sat on the stool and scootched closer, spreading my thighs apart with an impatient shove.

I could feel his gaze, hot and intense, on my flushed core. Tomás lightly traced his finger up and down my center, circling my hole with slightly more pressure before trailing it up my slit.

He stopped when he got to my straining clit, swirling his finger around it where the fabric clung, defining it. "Let me take these off you, omega."

I nodded, and he pulled them down, baring my pussy fully to his gaze. I heard him growl with desire, the rumbling sound triggering a gush of my slick.