All Comments on 'Pressed Violet Ch. 03'

by sinfulwolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Mesmerizing

I will read this tale again and again. Hard to find the words to describe the pain, the beauty, the love, so poignant - remarkable writing. Thank you for sharing. While I recognize the END, we can hope to experience Aedwen and Riona again; characters that came to life for your readers; so richly crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn you

You owe me a box of Kleenex and a the cost of a cleaning bill from a snot covered shirt. You really know how to push all those buttons with your writing and I hope you never stop. That was incredible and heartbreaking...Thank you for it all.

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdabout 3 years ago

A beautifully written story. Of course, I want more since these characters became so real for me. Heartache, love, forgiveness and hope and eroticism in one story ... Loved it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersinfulwolf@sinfulwolf
Everything on indefinate hiatus. As of now, return is doubtful. For those looking forward to more writings, I am sorry. Series: Amazon Rome: Alt History. -A Private Triumph -Venus the Mother The Morrigan's Wolf: Historical Fantasy -Lover's Glade -Wisp Light -Aphrodite's Wild...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES