All Comments on 'Pressure Massage'

by BacchanaliaoftheRedWolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Good Story. Massages were hot though it got a bit odd when she turned into a towel. Needs more work. Could possibly have been better as a first person rather than diary entries /letters to her husband as that was a little confusing to follow.

BacchanaliaoftheRedWolfBacchanaliaoftheRedWolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the critique!

I enjoyed reading that critique, and, as to the towel TF, lemme put it like this... For about an hour after I wrote it, I just... Sat there, blinking, because, while I've written an odd TF before (Tea Party), that one was... Well, even I was a little confused, and I wrote it!

I can certainly appreciate the idea of writing it from a traditional first person perspective, and this was mainly an experiment, just as Don't Forget To Comment was. I think perhaps I could have made it more clear what was a diary entry, and what was a letter, but overall, I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

I agree the post-towel bit was odd, I think I was having trouble coming up with a good resolution that fit the theme...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Belongs in Bi section

Lesbians are not married to men. Lesbians are women who love and have sex with other women ONLY!

BacchanaliaoftheRedWolfBacchanaliaoftheRedWolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Funnily enough...

...I do not in fact remember *putting* this in Lesbian Sex. I assume the editors thought my original tag of SF/F was not suitable (If I am wrong, editors, I do apologise.) Also... I have attempted to find the Bi section you are referring to, and it is neither in the index, or a submission category (Which is, to be fair, a large oversight, for which I give thanks to you drawing my attention to.)

So yes, you are correct. As such, I am submitting an edit with the tags added by the editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly this story through me... Between the letter/diary format, and the typos, I lost track of what I was even reading. The concept was solid. I might even call it hot, but there were a lot of moments that made me lose immersion.

As a final note, I think this story belongs in the horror section, due to the almost dementia like symptoms she showed as she lost herself. The ending left me feeling unsettled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous